The Devil In I (Danganronpa X...

Por stuntdoubleofbobross

Y/N L/N, the Ultimate Daemonologist, has been invited to join the prestigious Hope's Peak Academy. Little did... Más

Prologue- Me and my Daemon
Chapter 1 - First Impressions
Chapter 2 - Welcome to Despair
Chapter 3 - First Days of Despair (Part 1)
Chapter 4 - First Days of Despair (Part 2)
Chapter 5 - Death of an Idol
Chapter 6 - The First Class Trial
Chapter 7 - Revelation
ERMMM EXCUSE ME?!
Chapter 8 - How to Love a Daemon
Chapter 9 - The (Ten) Million Dollar Question
Question
Chapter 9.5 - The King and Queen of Despair
Chapter 10 - The Creator and the Compass
B has a Seizure
Chapter 12 - Death of a Warrior
Chapter 13 - The Trial of Sakura Ogami
Chapter 14 - 100 Mile Dash; Pain of a Junk Food Junkie!
Chapter 15 - The Seventeenth Student
Another Question
Chapter 16 - The Fourth Trial
The Smut.
Chapter 17 - The Parley of Hope and Despair!
Chapter 18 - The True Answer Arc
Chapter 19 - Ultimate Pain, Suffering, Despair, Execution and Death
THIS IS ART
Chapter 19.5 - What If?

Chapter 11 - The Traitor in the Ranks

1.1K 18 54
Por stuntdoubleofbobross

Y/N POV

In the short amount of time we've been at Hope's Peak, it's amazing how many people have died.

Leon killed Sayaka, and was executed horribly.

Mondo had killed Hifumi in a fit of blind rage when he found that Hifumi had killed his best friend, and was also executed horribly and without remorse. 

The despair has sunk in, and sunk in severely. Somewhere deep in my heart and soul, a primal part of me is ecstatic at the amount of despair. Was this related to what Mukuro told me, about how I was before this killing game? I honestly don't know, nor do I want to know. After all, how could I enjoy watching people suffer? I then remembered what Monokuma said about it only being a matter of time before I remember.

Remember what?

It doesn't matter right now. What matters is that everyone I love and care about get out of this nightmare, alive. Suddenly I was brought back to the real world when Mukuro clicked her fingers in front of me.

Mukuro: Y/N? Are you...doing ok?

Y/N: Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine. How about you guys?

Celeste: As well as we could be, if I had to guess.

Chihiro: Celestia's right. But we all have to remain hopeful, right?

Belial: Little Chihiro is correct. You must all fight to the last breath for what you believe in. But I honestly do not care what happens, but I am curious as to how your certain situation will turn out.   

Y/N: Well, we might as well get going. Don't want to trouble the others, right?

We all agreed and made our way to the dining hall. The atmosphere was...lifeless for one of a better word.

Asahina: There are only 9 of us today.

Kyoko:  Loneliness has become commonplace.

Sakura: That's true... Makoto, are you okay?

Makoto: Ah--! N-No, I'm fine...!

Belial: Something is on your mind. What troubles you, Naegi?

Makoto: Oh, nothing really! Just ya know, stress cos of our situation, ya know?

Belial: He's hiding something, I'm sure of it.

Y/N: Better to not say anything now, in case we're wrong.

Asahina: Okay! In that case, let's eat till we pass out!

Mukuro: What do you mean, "In that case"?

Asahina: Well, cuz look how scared everyone looks! It's gotta be cuz you're all fighting on empty stomachs, right? If you fill your belly, I'm sure you'll all cheer up! So, let's eat! Let's fry up some fish and doughnuts and eat till we can't stand up!

Belial: Well... As Napoleon once said, an army travels on its stomach.

Asahina: Who's...Napoleon?

Belial: You don't know who-?! You know what, nevermind. Carry on.

Hiro: Yeah, but still. Fish and doughnuts?! That's like a Deep Impact style, meteor impact, extinction level event combination of foods...

Asahina: What!? Those are both breakfast time top sellers!

Kyoko: Still, the "till we can't stand up" part is a problem. After we're done, we need to go explore.

Sakura: That's right. Since the class trial is over, new areas should have opened up...

Chihiro: Plus, we still have Alter Ego. We don't have to give in to despair just yet.

Makoto: Chihiro's right... We have to plan ahead and think about the future!

Hiro: Like when we're gonna get outta here, right? When this is all over...I think I wanna get reborn for serious. Er--I mean, reborn AS someone serious...

Asahina: Hey, are you okay? That sounds like something someone who's about to die would say...

Hiro: I'm totally okay! I'm not gonna die! Why? Cuz there aren't gonna be any more murders!

Celeste: Huh? What makes you so sure, Yasuhiro?

Hiro: I predicted it last night! Since it revealed itself to me from the ether, there's no doubt about it!

Y/N: How accurate is your fortune-telling, anyway?

Hiro: It's not like it's ESP or whatever. Of course I'm only gonna get it right sometimes! I told you, my fortune-telling isn't like some occult thing!

Chihiro: Fortune-telling...isn't occult?

Hiro: Of course not! Clairvoyance is clairvoyance! Don't put it in the same category as cattle mutilation!

Mukuro: Cattle... What?

Y/N: He's referring to the urban legend where aliens abduct cows and dissect them as part of their research.

Hiro: A n urban legend?! As a matter of fact, it's happened to me! One day I went to go get a hamburger.  They claimed their patties were 100% all beef... So I got a burger to go and headed home. And before long...the sky was filled with a mysterious blinding light! Some crazy beam came out of nowhere and locked on to my hamburger! And as soon as the beam touched it, the burger started floating in mid-air...! And then, still floating there, the entire burger started coming apart! One part of it just vanished, while the rest fell back into my hand...! Do you realize what that means? 

Y/N: Errmmm...No????

It means, the burger wasn't 100% beef! It must've had some pork or something mixed in... Something like seventy percent pork and thirty percent beef, would be my guess. So I stormed back into the burger place and they totally admitted it... It WASN'T 100% beef!  Now do you see?! THAT is cattle mutilation!

Makoto: I...kinda got lost halfway through...

Belial: I can't tell if you're for the occult or against it. You reek of stupidity...

Celeste: Duke Belial is correct. You do stink.

Hiro: That's fine!

Chihiro: That's fine?!

Makoto: U-Umm...anyway... I hope your prediction turns out to be true...

Hiro: Well, at the very least, I won't murder anyone!

Chihiro: Me either! I mean, I would never!

Mukuro: Me either...

Celeste: Nor I.

Y/N: That goes for me too, of course. I could never kill any of my friends!

I felt like those words of encouragement were helping us come together as one. After so much sacrifice and hardship...we'd finally become united. But...

Sakura: To be honest, I wish Byakuya and Toko were here for this, too.

Chihiro: But...they're so hard to deal with. They only think about themselves.

Mukuro: Yeah, we're better off without 'em, I say...

We began our search as soon as we'd finished our breakfast in the dining hall. We had to find out what had opened up, what was waiting for us...

Y/N: Maybe this time, we'll find some kind of clue... No! This time I HAVE to find it!

After some time, I entered the office. But of course, there were no signs of any teachers. That's when I noticed something. A picture, or shall I say, pictures.

Chihiro: Oh, hey Y/N! What've you got?

Celeste: Are those...photographs.

Y/N: Yeah, but it's weird. You're both in them. 

Chihiro: What?! Show us!

I handed them the photos. One was of Celeste, Sayaka and Hifumi. The other was a picture of Chihiro, Leon and Mondo. I had noticed something strange. They were in a classroom without metal plates over the window. They're smiling the way any normal teenager would be expected to smile... Just a normal group of high schoolers, living a normal school life... I can't possibly believe they were able to smile like that in a world of despair like this. 

Celeste: So does that mean this picture was taken before we ever came to Hope's Peak? Which would mean...everyone in the pictures knew each other before they got here...? 

Chihiro: No! There's no way! Monokuma did it! It must be fake!

Monokuma: Nyohoho! YOU'RE fake!

In a blink of an eye, Monokuma appeared and snatched the pictures from Chihiro and Celeste's hands.

Monokuma: A forgery plot? What are you, a middle schooler? You think the moon landing was faked, too? Come on! If there were such a thing as the Nobel Truth Prize, I'd take first, second, AND fourth place!

Y/N: Then...you're saying this picture is...real?

Belial: I think the most important question would be this... Who would take third?

Y/N: That's not the point! I asked you a question! Is this picture real, or is it a fake?!

Monokuma: Oh, my dear Y/N. You're so eager to split things in half, aren't you? But it's no use. It's just no use... If you try to split something that can't be split, you'll end up feeling like YOU'RE the one being split. The picture is real. No more, no less.  Puhuhu...! 

Without another word, Monokuma disappeared.

Y/N: I hate that stupid fucking bear...

Celeste: So the picture...is real?

Chihiro: It's really real? If that's true... If that's the case...

Without another word, we exited the office. We looked around a bit to find Asahina and Sakura in some sort of chem lab. It had  a remarkably big shelf. And it was stocked with all kinds of medicine...

Asahina: Ah! Celeste, Y/N, Chihiro! Listen! Just take a deep breath and calm down and LISTEN TO ME!

Chihiro: O-Okay, Hina...just chill out...

Asahina: There's all kinds of stuff we didn't have before! Vitamins, minerals, amino acids, creatine! They even have Proteinzyme-X!

Celeste: And that is...?

Asahina: A high-quality protein drink! It's nothing like that cheap swill in the warehouse. It's connoisseur level! This is amazing! It's a gold mine! Ahh, my prayers have finally been answered! Time to load up some more prayers, then!

Belial: A gold mine, huh...?

With that, our exploration of the floor was finished. There's a lot to think about, so we headed back to the dining hall to talk to the others. Not long after we got to the dining hall, the others began to trickle in. And after a few minutes...

Mukuro: So, is this everyone?

Sakura: Okay, let's discuss what we all discovered.

Asahina: There was a big shelf in the chem lab, and it had all kinds of chemicals and stuff. And there was an all-star cast of nutrient additives and supplements! You should at least go take a peek. I highly recommend it!

Hiro: I think you and Ogre are probably the only ones interested in stuff like that...

Asahina: Oh, but...it's not all good stuff, though. There was medicine and health stuff, but on top of that...There was also, um...a bunch of different poisons.

Belial: Poisons you say? This just got more...interesting.

Sakura: Unfortunately for you, they were all labelled clearly, so it would be hard to grab one by mistake...

Kyoko: Still, we'd better make sure we're careful around there.

Chihiro: We... probably shouldn't tell Byakuya or Toko about the poison, right?

Mukuro: What do you mean?

Chihiro: Well, just in case... You know what I'm trying to say.

Hiro: J-Just in case... Yeah, I think you're right.

Kyoko: It's Byakuya. It won't be long before he's discovered it for himself.

Celeste: But to put something as dangerous as poison right out in the open... That's absolutely the work of the mastermind.

Hiro: Anyway... I found a couple rooms, but they were locked! The data centre and the headmaster's room!

Asahina: The headmaster's room!? That sounds like exactly the kinda place we'd find some clues!

Mukuro: If we can somehow unlock the door and get inside...

Hiro: Who cares about a stupid lock?! It should be no problem for the world's strongest missing link to knock down one measly door!

Monokuma: What was that?

Hiro: Uwah!

Monokuma: Did you say I've got the nicest butt on the block? The curviest hips in town? Is that what you said?!

Y/N: There's no way in hell we said that!

Monokuma: Et tu Y/N? You weren't saying that before all this happened...

Y/N: What do you mean before all this happened?

Monokuma: That doesn't matter right now!  So what DID you say? Cuz I KNOW you weren't talking about tearing down the door to the headmaster's room! Knocking down your headmaster's door? What kind of war on education are you trying to start here!? That's MY room, ya know? It is now anyway... And you're thinking of busting it down?

Hiro: N-No, I was just kiddin'! Please don't get mad!

Monokuma: I'm not mad!

Chihiro: You're totally mad!

Monokuma: I was hoping I wouldn't have to add a rule for this, but if you're gonna go around having those thoughts.. I have no choice but to add to the school regulations! Breaking down a locked door is prohibited! There, that's a rule now, ya jerks!

Monokuma then left with somewhat of a spring in his step.

Chihiro: I-Is he gone...?

Celeste: If he would go out of his way to make up a rule like that, there's no doubt that something important must be hidden in the headmaster's room.

Mukuro: But...now that it's a rule, there's nothing we can do.

Byakuya: It looks like you guys have stopped playing nice.

Chihiro: Byakuya!

Byakuya: You all have the same sunken look on your faces. You were all so ugly before. You shouldn't let them sink any lower. When I look at you, it makes me think of a frog sinking into a pile of manure.

Chihiro: Oh. I'm sorry...

Asahina: Why are you apologizing?! Anyway, leave us alone! You're not a part of this!

Byakuya: That's true enough. Your problems aren't mine. We are, and always will be, completely separate. So whatever's causing your faces to turn so ugly has absolutely nothing to do with me. And if I happen to discover a vital clue, it wouldn't concern you in the slightest.

Belial: Did he finally just say something useful?

Celeste: Byakuya, what have you been up to?

Byakuya: I don't mind telling yo. Perhaps forcing your lazy brains to get to work might do you some good. I was in the bath. What else would you like to know? Today's lottery numbers?

Y/N: You were...taking a bath?

Chihiro: Are you saying you've been talking to Alter Ego? Did it tell you something...?

Y/N: Well...let's go see for ourselves shall we?

When we got to the bathhouse, Toko was sitting alone on the bench, the laptop in front of her.

Mukuro: Hey, Toko. Did you decide to come hear what Alter Ego has, too?

Toko: I-I already heard it...with M-Master...

Y/N: Master?! You know what, I don't care.

Hiro: Get out of the way. We have to talk to Alter Ego.

Toko: N-No. I made Master a p-promise.

Sakura: A promise?

Toko: Master told me to w-wait here, so that's what I'm d-doing.

Celeste: What are you, his dog?

Toko: If it's wh-what Master wants, I'd do anything h-he asks.

Y/N: You just love being mistreated, don't you?

Toko: W-Well fine, if you really want me gone, by a-all means..

Toko: Hachoo!

With that, Toko seemed to faint. But then...

Toko(?): Hey guys! What's goin' on!?

Hiro: Wah?! What the hell happened to you?!

Toko(?): Well it seems that loser didn't even bother to introduce me!  I'm the Ultimate Murderous Fiend, Genocide Jack! Or better yet, let's go with Genocide Jill!

Belial: Wait a minute...Syo?

GJ: L-Lord Belial! I'm honoured to be in your presence!

Y/N: Of course you two know each other...

GJ: God, this place is just AMAZING! Finally a place I can just be my murderous self! Which is why I've decided to stop holding back and spread my wings!  Well, I'm not gonna kill someone when everyone knows what I look like! They don't call me the murderous fiend for nothing!

Hiro: Ermmm anyways... we'd like you to move.

GJ: Sure thing! Just kneel before me and beg!

Makoto: Jill, we're asking you nicely to let us use the laptop.

Jill: HmmMMmMmmMmMMMmmMm?? Didn't you hear what I said!? I told you to kneel and beg!

Hiro: Come on, Makoto! Give her the ol' one-two combo! One--drop to your knees! Two--beseech!

Mukuro: Why are you acting like you're not part of this...?

Finally, Makoto begrudgingly knelt down in front of Jill.

Makoto: Please, I'm begging you... Will you please let us use the laptop?

Jill: Kyeeehahahaha! Such an ultra miraculous feeling of happiness!

Kyoko: That should be enough, right? Hurry up and let us talk to Alter Ego.

Jill: O-kaaaaaaay!

Everyone gathered around the laptop as Chihiro turned on the AI programme.

Alter Ego:  Everyone, come closer! I already told Byakuya, but... I was finally able to crack open all the files that were on this laptop! Sorry to have kept you all waiting!

Celeste: Just what I thought...

Sakura: Finally...the time has come...

Chihiro typed in "Can you tell us what you found out?"

Alter Ego: Sure. I analysed the files and extracted all the useful information I could find. And one particularly important fact I discovered was that a certain plan had been put into effect here. To isolate the students of Hope's Peak Academy and create a communal life for them. That was the stated goal of the plan... But it was meant to be more than just a normal school life. The students were intended to live out the rest of their lives here.

Y/N: That's exactly the situation we've found ourselves in.

Alter Ego: It's quite unthinkable, isn't it? And what's more, the one who came up with the plan was non other than the administrators of Hope's Peak themselves.

Asahina: What!? Wait, hold on! Then the reason we've been imprisoned here... It wasn't the work of some psycho freak or criminal organization or whatever... It was...the school itself?

Hiro: That doesn't make any sense! Why would they do that?!

Kyoko: I don't think Alter Ego is finished. Perhaps we should hear the rest...

Alter Ego: It seems that the reason they devised this plan was because of what happened one year ago. This is how they described that event... They said it was the "biggest, most awful, most tragic event in human history."

Y/N: The biggest, most awful, most tragic event in human history? What does that mean?

Mukuro: ....

Alter Ego: Otherwise known as The Tragedy, it was apparently some sort of devastating occurrence. Because of The Tragedy, Hope's Peak Academy was forced to discontinue its role as a school and close down.

Kyoko: I see. Things are finally starting to make sense... What this means is, one year ago, this thing--this tragedy--took place. And whatever it was, it forced Hope's Peak to shut down. From there, they decided to use the school as a kind of staging ground.

Celeste: So they planned to sequester the students here, where they would live out the rest of their lives.

Belial: And what could this "tragic event" have possibly been?

Alter Ego: Sorry...I don't know. If that information was ever on this computer, it's gone now... I'm totally useless... I'm sorry.

Hiro: Then...is this really the end? We get halfway through the answer, and that's it?

Alter Ego: Oh, wait! There's one other thing I forgot to mention. I think it might be important. I believe it has to do with the mastermind...

Makoto: The mastermind?!

Alter Ego: I did find a clue, I think. The one leading the Hope's Peak staff, the one who finalized the plan to isolate you was the Hope's Peak headmaster. So that same person may very well be the mastermind who planned all this out. And according to the files, the headmaster is a man in his late thirties. It seems possible, even likely, that he's somewhere in this school right now.

Chihiro: The headmaster...is here in the school?

Asahina: Then that's gotta be the mastermind! I mean, Monokuma's been calling himself the headmaster, right?

Sakura: Which makes the real headmaster that much more suspicious...

Hiro: But if we break down the door to his room, we're dead, right? So what are we supposed to do?

Kyoko: I'll find a way...

Y/N: Huh?

Kyoko: No matter what it takes...I will find the headmaster. No matter the cost...

Asahina:  Kyoko? What's going on?

Kyoko: I can't explain why. I just...know that I have to find him.

Y/N: She has to? When she heard about the headmaster, her reaction was almost...violent.

Kyoko: We should see if Alter Ego has any more information.

Chihiro typed "Did you learn anything else?"

Alter Ego:  I'm sorry... That's everything I found. All the information on this laptop seems to be pretty old, so that's all I can do from here. I'm really sorry...

Chihiro: Then...it really is all over.

Celeste: Wait. Alter Ego seems to have more to say.

Alter Ego: Um, well... It's kind of a different topic, but...I was wondering about something. I haven't seen Mondo, Hifumi, or Taka in a while...

A heavy silence fell across the room. The only sound was the flat, precise clicking of keys as Chihiro typed.

"They're all dead."

Alter Ego: What?! I see... Certainly I knew that was a possibility, but...it really happened. Oh, sorry, there's no point in me getting depressed over things I can't do anything about.

Kyoko: Well then, I guess that's it.

Chihiro typed "You've done your job. Thank you."

Alter Ego: I'm done? I guess I am, huh? Then...maybe I'll take a little rest. I'm kinda tired... Goodbye, everyone. See you later...

With that, the laptop entered sleep mode.

Monokuma: Mm, ahem, this is a school announcement. It is now 10 p.m. As such, it is officially nighttime. Soon the doors to the dining hall will be locked, and entry at that point is strictly prohibited. Okay then...sweet dreams, everyone! Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite...

With that, everyone headed back to their rooms. I kissed the three of them goodnight. Once I was back in my room, I got lost in thought. What we'd learned from Alter Ego kept on spinning around and around in my mind. The administrators of Hope's Peak had planned all of this... They did it because of "The Tragedy" which had happened a year before. And apparently the headmaster is the one behind it all--the mastermind. All these mysteries make me worried. 

TIMESKIP

Monokuma: Attention! Attention! Please gather in the gym as soon as you possibly can! Quickly, quickly, quickly, quickly!

Y/N:  He's made a special announcement to ask us to come to the gym? He sounded pretty serious about it, too...

Everyone must have heard the announcement, and once we were all gathered at the gym...it began.

Monokuma: Okay, let's get this show on the road!

Byakuya: You're about to give us your next motive, aren't you?

Monokuma: Hmm?

Byakuya: You heard me! You got us all together to present another motive, right?

Chihiro:  I-Is he right...? We have to go through this again...?

Hiro: Ugh...no! Not again! I can't take it anymore!

Belial: I'm impressed by your level of dismay. You finally see just how low on the totem pole of life you really are.

Monokuma: No... No, no, no...That's not it at all. We're not here to talk about motive. The reason I gathered you all here is so that I could get rid of my grudge.

Y/N: Your...grudge?

Kyoko:  We have a grudge against you, of course, but I don't recall you ever having a grudge. against us.

Byakuya: Stop beating around the bush! Just tell us what you're talking about!

Monokuma: Well today I'd like to tell you about a spy!

Y/N: A spy? You mean...someone is working for you?!

Monokuma: Yes I do, and it's none other than Sakura Ogami!

Chihiro: What...? What did you just say?

Celeste: He said the spy is Sakura.

Asahina: Wh-What are you talking about? There's...there's no way Sakura's a spy! Right, Sakura? Sakura...?

Monokuma: And I might just make Sakura fulfill the promise she made sometime soon... And if she doesn't...I can't be responsible for what might happen to that hostage of mine... Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. What you guys choose to do with that information is up to you. Roast her, boil her. Kill her, don't kill her. Whatever! Puhuhu... Either way, I can't wait...!

And just like that...he was gone. 

Chihiro: U-Um... So what does this mean?

Hiro: Has Ogre really been spying on us for the mastermind?!

Asahina: What are you saying!? There's no way! There's just...no way!

Kyoko: Well, Sakura? If he's wrong, all you have to do is tell us.

Sakura gave a heavy sigh.

Sakura: I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier...

Chihiro: Then he was being serious?!

Toko: So you've b-been lying to us all this t-time?

Asahina: I-It's not true...! Sakura was probably...being controlled! There's gotta be some...some reason! She didn't have a choice, she was just...forced to do it!

Makoto: Yeah, Hina's right. The mastermind probably threatened her somehow, and Sakura had no choice but to do what she was told.

Toko: Wh-What...? You're talking like y-you know that for a f-fact!

Makoto I do know it for a fact. Because I saw it!

Celeste: What do you mean?

Makoto: I saw Sakura and Monokuma...fighting... And that's where I heard it... Monokuma mentioned a "hostage" a second ago, right? And during their fight, I heard Sakura say she'd decided to fight against the mastermind.

Sakura: You...saw all that?

Makoto: The mastermind took a hostage, so you were forced to swear loyalty to them, right? But in the end...you made up your mind to "betray" the mastermind.

Byakuya: Which means Sakura isn't our enemy. She's a friend who we can trust without question. Is that it? Ridiculous. Do you live in some sort of alternate reality fairy tale? She was the mastermind's tool. You absolutely cannot trust someone like that.

Celeste: How can we even be sure she really did betray the mastermind? Maybe this is a double-bluff, and she's still doing exactly what the mastermind wants.

Asahina: Sakura would never do that!

Byakuya: Okay, then Sakura...if you really have cut ties with the mastermind, tell us who they really are.

Sakura: I'm sorry, I can't. Even I don't know that, for I was never entrusted that information.

Byakuya: You don't know? That just makes you all the more suspicious. 

Asahina: She's telling the truth! You have to believe her!

Byakuya: Shut up. I'm not finished questioning her. Next question. What's this about a "promise"? What did the mastermind order you to do?

Sakura: I was told...to kill one of my friends.

Chihiro: What?!

Celeste: I see. So even now, you've taken aim on our lives.

Asahina: You're wrong, I'm telling you! Sakura would never do that!

Toko: Y-You don't have to yell, we can h-hear you just fine. Don't you have an i-inside voice...?

Asahina: It's because you're not LISTENING to me!

Sakura: Please, stop. You don't need to defend me anymore. I have to take full responsibility for this...

Belial: And just how do you intend to do that?

Sakura: By destroying the mastermind. I'm going to challenge then. Even if it means we both go down, I will defeat them. That is how I intend to take responsibility. Hina...I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this. I didn't know what to do. I went back and forth about confiding in you again and again... But I was scared. I thought if I told you, you might think less of me.

Asahina: S-Sakura!

Sakura: I'm sorry...

With that, she turned on her heel and left the gym in silence, her head hung low.

Hiro: If she really can beat the mastermind like she said, that'd go a long way in my mind...

Asahina: Idiot! You'd really ask her to do something so dangerous? What if something terrible happens to her?!

Byakuya: If Sakura were to die, that's one less person for the mastermind to control. I have no problem with that.

Y/N: Byakuya! Hold on!

Byakuya: In fact, if she did die, that would settle this entire issue, wouldn't it? It would put the whole problem to rest!

*SLAP*

Byakuya: What the hell...?

Asahina: You disgust me! You're...you're a monster! To say something like that... It should've been you. You should've been the one to die!

Toko: That s-stupid cow...! How dare she...? She should d-die a thousand deaths. No, a million...!

Byakuya: Then are you planning to take care of that yourself? Go ahead. Try it, if you dare. That's how it works here, after all. What are you going to do, slap me to death?

Makoto: H-Hina! Calm down! This is exactly what the mastermind wants. And it's exactly what Sakura doesn't want!

Byakuya: What's wrong? Lost your nerve?

Trembling with anger, Hina ran off, tears in her eyes.

Byakuya: So she was just another hysterical little girl. Hardly worth my attention...

Celeste: It's what other people call having "feelings," Byakuya. And all you can do is mock them for it.

Byakuya: What's wrong with that?

Belial: A friendly word of warning. Someday that attitude is going to come back and bite you. Hard.

Byakuya: And I will happily elude its attempts.

Monokuma: Mm, ahem, this is a school announcement. It is now 10 p.m. As such, it is officially nighttime. Soon the doors to the dining hall will be locked, and entry at that point is strictly prohibited. Okay then...sweet dreams, everyone! Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite...

Byakuya: Well, it's nighttime. We should all go to bed.

Chihiro: Hold on! This whole thing with Sakura is-

Byakuya: Over. She's our enemy. There's nothing more to discuss.

Asahina: No! Sakura is NOT our enemy! Why...? Why doesn't anyone understand her...?

Byakuya: What is it you think you understand? You didn't even know who she really was.

Asahina: T-That's-

Y/N: Let it go for now, Hina. Talking about it isn't going to help anything.

Asahina: B-But...!

Kyoko: Go to your room, cool down, and we can continue this discussion tomorrow.

It was the worst... The mood at the end of the night was just the worst... Being in such an awful mood...we were honestly glad the day was over. Sakura...is  a spy. She's a traitor... what can I do? What can I do to make everyone believe in Sakura? How...?

*********

There you go, Chapter 11 is done! This is one of the longest chapters I've written. In fact, I think it's the most. But aside from that, I hope you enjoyed this chapter my guys, gals and non-binary pals and I'll see you in the next chapter!

-B

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.9K 48 48
Akira Inoue and 15 other students, who are ultimate students, go to a school known as Hope's Peak Academy. But, they don't know it is going to be a k...
10.4K 206 38
(Previously titled 'Never Be Back Where We Began') Already interested in Hope's Peak Academy, or more specifically the dark secrets the school had, h...
1.1K 28 7
Scouted by Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Strategic Mind, you are unexpectedly thrown into a killing game with the other ultimate students. The...
52.4K 1.1K 77
Y/N L/N, a famous guitar player from America, suddenly receives a letter inviting him to attend Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Guitarist, a scho...