Annihilators (Offenders Phase...

By S0ckpuppetchan

Agga is an alien prince wanting to escape his home planet and he gets way more than he bargained for...Welcom... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 6

7 0 0
By S0ckpuppetchan

Narrator: Agga

Chapter 6

"Wakey Wakey, Prince Dum-Dum," a voice said.

"Huh?" I said.

I looked up to find Marsk frowning at me. Did I escape the Vestorian Empire? That's when she slapped me really hard.

"Ow, what was that for!" I shrieked.

"For ruining my life," she growled.

She explained that there was a lot my dad didn't tell me about the process of queen-making. Marsk told me that her entire family was in jeopardy because of me. However, I had bigger problems.

"Marsk, what planet are we on?" I asked scared out of my mind.

"Tieber," she responded.

We began running because we knew what lived here. I found a cave and we hid in it. Marsk asked me a very weird question while we planned our next move.

"Hey Agga, know any good bedtime stories?" she asked me.

"Do you know about the Dreg?" I responded.

"Aren't they aliens made up of pure energy?" Marsk pondered.

"Yeah, they're scary," I told her.

She was about to say more when I heard rattling and I knew what it was. This wasn't a cave, it was a monster den!

"Hssss," it said.

"Nice job genius, you landed us in the Queen Tie's cave..." Marsk muttered.

"So that's where we are..." I said quietly.

"Uh-huh," she whispered.

"Don't make any loud noises and we'll escape," I told her.

"HEY, WE'RE OVER HERE!!" Marsk yelled.

"HISSS!" the queen tie responded.

"You know that creature has an anesthetic in its venom?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I knew, at least I'll be numb before it kills me," she responded.

Marsk had given up but I wouldn't go without a fight. The creature pulled itself into the light to show its full revolting face. The Queen Tie was a snakelike creature similar to a Serpenoid. It was blue with red specks on it. The Queen Tie tries to use its venom on Marsk but I blocked it.

"What are you doing?!" she yelled.

"Taking one for the team..." I said before collapsing on the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...