MOTHER OF MY BABY (Mpreg)(Com...

By Loveyoualways1491

Tharn Wilson rich and very decent man happily married to Ema Wilson but they don't have any child.. Type Evan... More

Authors's Note
1.Introduction
2. Solution
3.Argument
4.Meeting
5.Gift
6.Doubt
7. Why??
8.Coming Closer
9. I love Rain
10.Finally
11.Good Morning
12. Distant Type
13.Feelings
14.Do you want it
15.Pregnant Type
16. Both are Good
17.You and Me
18. Enjoying 🔞
19. Type's place
20.Restriction
21.what I feel 🔞
22.Pampering baby 🔞
23.Warning
24. Fight
25.First Fight
26. Patch up 🔞
27. Plans
28.Mommy Alert
29.Honeymoon
30.Cheater cock
31.Scared
32. What happened?
33.I hate you
34.What I lost
35. I miss you too
37.Why did you do that
38. Am I Dreaming
39.You are only mine
40. Our Love

36.Angry Bird

6.5K 384 117
By Loveyoualways1491

Jin: Now this was not in our plan...but your phi got upset...

Type: I know....my Angry bird is too possessive ...Type was waiting for Tharn and luckily Tharn forgot to inform Nigel or Ema that he is coming home... it's not his usual timing.. Tharn went for a long walk....when he returned he saw Type was in the garden area...

Tharn: Looked at him and try to ignore him...but Type without any intention walk towards the main gate and he saw Tharn...both were standing opposite to each other...both were staring at each other...all the memories are flashing in their head...Type wanted to pull Tharn and kiss him deep and tell him that how much he loves him...but he controlled...

Type: How are you??

Tharn: who shows that how much he hates Type can't control and said I am fine....how are you??

Type: I am good too... sorry I was not aware that you will come this time else I would have not come for a walk.... don't worry I still remember that it's your house...you have done favour to let my mom and now me to stay...thanks for taking care of my studies the moment I get a job I will pay you every penny, Sir...

Tharn: why your every word is stabbing me in my heart....why you are showing this attitude when you are the one who moved on...why you still impact me this much...I hate you type....tharn thought everything in his head...and just stayed there and stared Type...

Type: Sir, I heard you asked my mom to let me get higher education...but just wanted to tell you that it's not required coz Jin has already helped me in this....

Tharn: Jin your new boyfriend...right...??

Type: Yes.... the love of my life....Type was lying coz from this three years he has saved a good amount from his part-time jobs...and he will continue doing a part-time job to complete his studies...

Type can see the amount of jealousy in Tharn's eye...he just put oil in that fire...when Jin came...

Jin: hold Type's waist...Hubby let's go to sleep you know I can't sleep without you being on my chest...

Tharn: Fuming in anger...hubby....that bastard is not married just dating for God knows how many days and he calls him hubby ....Tharn is cursing Jin in his head ..bastard asshole....

Type: Ok Sir...I will take your leave good night...

Tharn: did you forget about your son Type?? don't you want to see him...

Type: Yes Sir...I wanted to see him... I will meet him tomorrow and I wanted to introduce him to Jin too...

Tharn: No need to I don't allow my son to meet strangers...

Type: He is not a stranger he is my boyfriend...and more than that...he is the love of my life...

Tharn: I understand he is the world to you...no need to repeat it again and again...but no matter what I won't allow your world to meet my son coz he is not allowed in my world...I will take kao tomorrow evening at 7 pm to the park if you wish to meet him then come at said time...

Type: okay...sure...

Tharn: Gave a look to Type and his boyfriend and went inside...Love of my life my foot...

Jin: yeah your angry bird is too much...

Next day...

Tharn and Kao were waiting for Type...

Type: Hello Tharn...

Tharn turned and looked at Type...Type is looking stunning...his eyes were wide...how can someone look so gorgeous....

Kao: Momma....he runs towards Type ...

Type: Immediately hugged him...and uninvited tears started flowing through his eyes...my baby....

Kao: Momma you will also come with us to the park...

Type: yes honey...

Kao: My name is not honey...I am Kao...

Type chuckle..aww yes Kao..by the way why you are calling me Momma ....

Kao: Dad has your picture and he said you are my momma...I got you

Type: smiled ...he has my photos....they reached the part and Kao started playing with other kids...

Tharn: He is happy to see you..but you don't look happy...I guess missing the love of your life...

Type: smiled....no need to miss ...he is here only..look straight....he can't leave me alone...

Tharn: gritted his teeth I asked I won't let my baby meet you...

Type: he is not meeting your baby..he came here for his baby...

Tharn: Felt disgusted with their lovey-dovey love .... Excuse me I have to make a call ..I will be near only till then watch kao...

Type rolled his eyes...and saw Tharn going a bit distant from Type to make a call...Type on the other hand went to Kao and started playing with him....

Tharn: it's hard to say who is baby....

After playing for some time all three came home and They saw Ema and Nigel were in the garden only...

Kao run towards Ema and said, Momma...

Everyone got surprised coz he never calls Ema as his mother...

Ema: No baby I am your Aunt...

Tharn: Kao your momma is....

Type interrupted Tharn and didn't let him finish his sentence...

Type: Kao your momma is Ema...what I told you..Momma takes care of baby...momma feeds the baby...momma helps the baby in his work...momma love baby the most...and this all done by Ema then she is your momma...right??

Kao: Right buddy...Kao went inside...

Tharn: Type what are you saying...

Type: The truth...you and Ema are Kao's parents ...I was just your surrogate sir...my purpose is served.... now I will be out of your life forever...you won't see me, you don't have to avoid me, you don't have to hate me ...I will soon be married to Jin and plan my own babies....

Tharn: looked at Type...he felt something is burning inside...how can he say that he was just my surrogate and he won't come back and who is this bastard why he wanted to marry him....all is going on his head....

Ema: Thanks ....thank you so much....I heard a momma word from him once and that's enough for me thanks Type..

Kao started shouting Momma Momma ...and Ema get inside...tharn also followed.., type wanted to but he controlled himself...but he couldn't control his tears...Jin hugged him...ahhhh Type...you are strong please don't...

Tharn who was standing near Kao to see why he was shouting ...he looked back for Type and felt a rage of anger the way Type is hugging Jin it is unacceptable for Tharn...

Author's Note

Highlights:-
Tharn: No Ema I didn't have a nightmare but I had a feeling of killing someone...he looked at Jin who was with Type holding his hands...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 3.8K 22
Book 2 of My Almost. Type is dead or supposed to be dead but then he suddenly show up in front of Tharn, his current wife, and his kids. How will Th...
239K 13.5K 51
Tharn Rangnok the only heir of Rangnok industries has very good business sense but being the only son he is very stubborn .. he gets whatever he want...
152K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
244K 12K 26
Gulf_ A high school teacher who had 8 years boy that he gave birth to. It's his ex-husband's kid. They were married for 3 years when he got pregnant...