Ryder (Savage Wolves MC) #3

By renacollins

Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book Three Talia's been through hell and back. After suffering at the... More

Authors Note
Introduction
Savage Wolves MC
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Epilogue
Talon (Savage Wolves MC) #4

Chapter Thirty-Six

5.2K 264 39
By renacollins

•Ryder•

Do or die.

The Australians won't stand for what happened yesterday. We're finished in this town as far as they're concerned. We're dead to them.

They might even try to kill us.

If we move this product, maybe it'll placate them enough to forget about yesterday's skirmish.

Talia follows me into the shower when we all break apart to go to our rooms to clean up. Poor Fox got puked on by a drunk last night and hasn't gotten the chance to wash up. Guards laughed like it wasn't their problem. Fucking pigs.

We were surrounded with unknowns yesterday and it seemed like there were lots of new faces around the station we were brought to. It's suspicious, but Blade will figure out what's going on when he talks to Thelonious. T has been our inside man for nearly two decades now. He's been on the force since he was eighteen and has moved up to Chief of Police over his years of service.

He was also Blade's mother's stepbrother way back when, making him Blade's honorary uncle. He wasn't apart of Blade's mother's family forever, but he got close enough for Blade to consider him family for life. And over the years, he's helped out by making things disappear, or turning a blind eye. He's a good guy, at least by our standards. If anyone higher up found out about what he's been doing all these years, they might not agree with that statement.

"How hurt are you?" Talia asks, running her hands over my body. The water from the shower washes over me, mixing with the blood still staining my skin and turning the water pink at my feet.

She's behind me and I reach up and grasp her hand against my sternum. "I'll be fine. I'll heal, I always do."

She turns me around slowly, as if she's trying to be careful not to hurt me anymore. I have a feeling she's regretting jumping into my arms when we first got back. I didn't have the heart to tell her that hurt like a bitch, I was too excited to see her.

Her hands trace up and down my skin, fingering the deep bruising in my abdomen and the purpling around my neck. It hurts to swallow and talk louder than an average level. My face feels like I've been hit by a truck. Hopefully the percocet I swallowed before my shower does something to numb the pain.

Luckily no one was hurt bad enough to warrant a trip to the hospital or for the club doc to come by. All surface level injuries.

Truthfully, it was a good way to work off some frustration that'd been long since brewing amongst us.

The Australians pushed us one too many times. Yesterday was our breaking point.

Hopefully this deal with the King family can smooth it over, or else we're going to need to go into lockdown until we can come up with a solution. The Australians will retaliate in some way, that's for sure.

Talia's hands continue to glide along my wet skin, rubbing softly against my injuries. I flinch when she presses too hard against my neck and her forehead crinkles. She lifts onto her toes and kisses my neck.

"All better?"

I moan at the feel of her lips on my neck. "You might need to do it again to be sure. You wouldn't want me to still be in pain would you?"

Her body shakes with laughter against my chest but she does kiss me again. Not just on my neck, but all over my shoulder, my chest, my jaw. Up and down her lips trail, leaving behind burning kisses that set my blood on fire.

My dick stirs between us, quickly hardening at her ministrations and pressing into her belly. She moans at that, beginning to rub her body against mine, her stomach sliding against me to create blissful friction.

She's gentle and slow. The water is shut off and we step out—or rather, I'm pulled out by my hand and wrapped in a towel like I'm a child.

She takes a smaller one, dabbing at my skin not covered by the towel and drying me off, careful of the small cuts and swollen bruises on my face. Her hands push my hair back into a bun, the wet strands gathered together easier.

"I like your hair up like that."

"Yeah?"

"Very hot." She gives the "okay" sign with her fingers and I laugh at that.

"Good to know."

She takes the towel that's wrapped around my body and pulls it around herself, drying off quickly and hanging it back up on the rack where it was.

I can't help but admire her body. Even in the crappy florescent lighting of my bathroom, she's glowing. I don't just mean her natural tan, but rather from the inside out. She didn't have this glow to her a year ago. It's been a longtime coming. But it's here, and it's here to stay. I'll do anything to get it to stay.

Caressing her sides, I bend down to kiss her but have to stand back up quickly when sharp shooting pain radiates in my ribs from where that asshole punched me.

"Lay down on the bed," she directs and I head into the bedroom, doing as she says.

I'm slow, groaning at the motion, but I get on, sticking a pillow under my head.

Talia remains at the foot of the bed, staring at me with her big icy eyes. "You going to stand there and watch or are you going to come over here?"

"You're hurt." Her head turns to the side as her eyes flick over every inch of me exposed to her. She's just as exposed but somehow I don't think she feels as naked as I do right now.

"That's no excuse for me to not make love to my woman. Now bring your ass over here." I lift my hips and get more comfortable as her knees come to the bed on either side of my shins.

With her legs spread, I can see her pussy. Her folds are still wet from the shower, but with a few touches, I can get her even slicker. I groan at the thought and her eyes flick to mine, holding my gaze.

"No touching. Don't stain yourself. Let me make you feel better," she tells me and I feel my balls tighten with the need to cum. I don't care where as long as her body is involved.

"What if touching you is what will make me feel better?"

She smirks and bends forward, dragging her perky tits against my cock and pressing her lips into my bruised abdomen.

My stomach becomes concave at that and I throw my head back into the pillow, her tits just barely grazing my cock.

She keeps traveling up my body until her pussy is directly over my dick, so close I can feel her heat radiating towards me.

I bite my inner cheek, clenching my hands at my side, dying to touch her. To flip her over and fuck her into this mattress.

Keeping my eyes on hers, and her eyes on mine, she grabs my cock, sliding back and forth on it, soaking it with her wetness that's growing by the second.

Her lips apart on a breathy moan and my spine erupts with a tingling sensation. "I need to be inside of you. Fuck, Talia. Put my cock in your tight pussy, let me feel you hot and wet wrapped around me."

Her eyes blaze with lust at that. Lubing my shaft with her wetness a few more times, she positions it at her entrance, standing up on her feet with her knees bent. She dips down, taking me inch by inch, her eyes still on me, but her mouth dropping open. She's tight, deliciously tight. Warm, smooth. In this position, she grips me like a vice.

She doesn't move fast, barely seating herself all the way. I'm dying for more. I need more. I need her to move. I need to take her hips and push her up and down my length.

But I keep my hands to myself. Just like she said.

She works my cock, all the time keeping eye contact, never once breaking it between us. She moves fast. She moves slow. She rocks against me. She grinds her clit into my pelvis. She comes. And comes hard, choking on a moan that can be heard from miles away.

"Fuck, come for me, please, come for me," she begs, picking up speed and dropping down hard against me.

I feel it low in my spine, the tightening, the pulling of all energy into my cock and balls. She doesn't stop staring at me and when she drops down one more time, I erupt, spurting rope after rope of cum into her pussy, filling her until I feel it seep out and onto my thighs.

She's breathing heavily when she finally collapses, turning to me and throwing her leg over my thigh and hand over my chest. Our combined juices flood out of her and stick to my thigh. I finally touch her, dipping into the fluids and pushing against her clit. She jolts against me, moaning deeply and digging her hand into my shoulder.

"Dylan... mmm, yes."

"You want more, cupcake?" I circle my fingers against her clit and her leg over mine shakes, her clit too sensitive.

She can't speak. Her face is buried into the pillow under our heads.

I keep it up. I won't be satisfied until she comes again.

And maybe one more time for luck.

♠️♥️♣️♦️

Everyone is here. All club members—minus Talon—and all prospects.

And Talia.

I argued against it. I didn't want her to come. I don't want her to be here. She doesn't need to experience this. She's already suffering so much with her attackers and getting rid of them, I don't want her getting any more involved in this. Her part is over and she can relax.

But she demanded she be allowed to come. Wouldn't take no for an answer and short of stealing my bike and taking it herself, she all but forced herself into the trip.

She claims it's because Athena is going to be here and because they are the ones who set this up, then she should be here too.

We're standing in an abandoned parking garage. A few tents and shopping carts are scattered against the farthest wall inward, away from the elements of the open windows, but other than that, there's no one that will talk about what they see here this evening.

It's a four floor garage and we're on the third floor. Not the most advantageous location for a getaway, but we've already mapped out exactly how we're going to ditch if shit goes south.

The roar of a car's engine can be heard pulling up the spiral drive and I feel Talia tense beside me. If it's at seeing Athena again or meeting the people in charge of the place she was held, I can't tell.

None of this has to be easy on her. These are the people that were friendly enough with Dmitri Petrov to let him keep a girl in captivity and torture her.

They're the scum of the earth for all I care. But they're scum with a lot of power, influence, and money.

Headlights shine around the corner and soon a sleek black Maserati appears in front of us, flanked by four equally as sleek and blacked out G-Wagons.

With the headlights, none of us can see through the windshield. They're so bright many of us are shielding our eyes. Talia even turns around, her shoulders pulling up and down quickly as she tries to catch her breath.

I rub her lower back, letting her know I'm here and subtly stepping in front of her in protection.

Car doors open but headlights are still shining.

Footsteps can be heard and shortly after, car doors are slammed and headlights are killed.

Two men stand in front. Both dressed to the nines in tailored suits. Dark sunglasses cover their eyes. Both have midnight black hair and clean shaven faces.

They take off their sunglasses, pocketing them.

They're older, probably closer to fifty. Obviously brothers. One has duel scars running the length of his scalp to chin on both sides of his face, excluding his eyes. It's freaky to look at. The other lights a cigar, bringing it to his lips and puffing on the thick smoke.

A unique looking pin on both of their lapels glints in the low lighting of the parking garage. I can't make out what it is from here, but considering they both have the same one, I'm going to assume it has something to do with their family.

"My name is Elias. This is my brother, Christos." Elias motions to the man at his right with the scars. "And one of you knows my niece, Athena." He motions with his other hand behind him as Athena walks around the Maserati, followed by two muscular men carrying guns in their hands.

I resist reaching for my own gun, trying to remind myself that this is a meeting. They're not here to kill us. They wouldn't kill us for no good reason.

The two men look back over, searching the crowd until his eyes land on Talia. "Ahh, there she is. Come out, we don't bite." There's a sadistic little smirk on his face and my hands clench at my sides.

"Uncle, please, she's not a bad person."

"Quiet," he holds his hand up to silence Athena who looks furious at being told what to do.

She rolls her eyes but when they land back on us, she flinches. Almost like she's seen a ghost. Her demeanor changes immediately and I try to follow her line of vision but I can't pick out who or what she's even looking at. Her cheeks flush and she looks away at the ground instead.

Weird.

"I've heard from Athena that something needs to be done about your situation. Care to explain that situation?" Elias asks.

Ash steps forward, bravely, and begins to tell the duo about the Australians and how they've got us running stuff we can't move. If we can cut a deal and have them help.

When Ash is done, both of them look at each other. Almost as if they're communicating on something we can't hear.

"You mean these Australians?"

Christos motions to the G-Wagons behind them and a door is opened and two men are yanked out and brought before us by more of the King's men.

It's the Australian twins. Gagged and restrained with their hands behind their backs.

They're bloody and beaten and in far worse shape than we left them when we were all arrested.

"These are them? The cause of all your problems?" Elias asks, puffing on his cigar before walking over to one of the twins and putting it out in the center of his forehead.

He screams behind the gag but it's muffled. They're sweaty and covered in blood, having obviously been through hell.

Fuck them.

Let them burn.

Elias acts like this is a regular Friday as he pulls the cigar from the twin's forehead and throws it to the ground.

"How did you know they were our problem? You don't even know us. You didn't even know why we wanted to meet," Blade utters skeptically.

They both smile at that. "We make it our business to know everyone in this city and we surely made it our business to do our own research on you before this meet."

"And? Will you help us? Or did you drag them out here to taunt them in front of us for some sick reason?" Ash sounds worried. Hell, I'm worried. I'm sure a lot of us are. What's their angle?

Christos bows dramatically, "We are at your service, Wolves, don't doubt us." With that, he pulls a gun from inside his suit jacket and puts six bullets into the closest twin.

He goes down instantly, blood pouring out of him. The gunshots were loud, but Athena's screams of terror could rival them.

The other twin screams as well, falling over and nuzzling his face against his brother, crying into his chest.

"Oh how sweet," Elias mentions before pulling out his own gun and disposing of the other living twin.

I don't even flinch. Talia doesn't either. But Athena, poor girl, throws up behind her, falling to her knees and staring at the sight before her, unable to look away.

Blood is pooling around the two bodies quickly with all the bullet wounds for the blood to escape through.

There's something peaceful about seeing someone who's dead. Their face is calm, serene almost. Even busted all to hell, the brothers look kinder than they ever were in their living life.

To hell with them.

Let the demons fuck with their pretty faces in purgatory.

Both King brothers return their guns to their holsters.

The one who introduced himself as her father walks over to Athena, grabs her by the elbow and hauls her up. He kisses her forehead. "Go home. Tell no one."

She's shaking profusely, her eyes still on the scene in front of her.

Talia breaks free of our lineup. I try to reach for her but she pulls away from me. "Talia!"

She rushes through the bloody ground and over to Athena and tries to talk to her but the innocent girl isn't having it.

"Don't touch me!" She screams. "Just—just don't touch me!"

Talia steps back and Athena spins on her heels and storms back to the Mercedes and gets in, being driven off by her driver immediately.

Talia returns to our side and I pull her into my arms, thankful neither of the men got their hands on her when she skipped over there.

"So is this it? You kill our problem and think that solves it? We still have an overflowing warehouse of shit we can't move. No one will buy that much from us. It'll take a year to move that much!"

Elias looks down on Ash even though he's physically several inches shorter. "Asher Kearney, is that doubt I hear in your voice? That's no way to start a business relationship now, is it?"

Fuck, they know our names too. This was a bad idea.

"Don't worry about your warehouse, our associates are there now collecting. You'll be cut a check by tomorrow."

Ash is startled. "They're already there?"

Neither of them answer, waving goodbye over their shoulder as they turn to get back into their Maserati.

"Oh, and Asher? We'll be in touch. This seems like a good start to a long and prosperous partnership," Christos says with a sly look on his face.

If anything has ever felt ominous in my life, it doesn't even begin to compare to this moment.

What have we gotten ourselves into?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.5K 26
Ember felt a pull that it was time to move on from the place she's at. She's never stayed in the same place for long and here she has stayed longer t...
293K 8.3K 36
After leaving the only place she called home, Amanda Walter is on the road and on her way to Las Vagas, her new home. Running from her past has her l...
786K 28.8K 44
Tatt had always been living the same lifestyle: fuck, ink, fight for the club and face any trials that come his way. But after a scrape with law enfo...
874K 35K 50
Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book Two In the wake of tragedy, Callie never fails at staying positive. But, after having her brother and the...