The Replaced Bride(Completed)

By FlowerVine98

She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus s... More

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue😍
Author's Note

Chapter 34

19.1K 773 66
By FlowerVine98

Malarvizhi pov:

       I couldn't control my laugh after seeing their preparation. But not even in dreams I thought we ended up doing romance in kitchen.....

'As if you were regretting it' this mind ahhhh. Who will regret their lover, husband romance.

After what seems like an hour of huggy but in reality only for 5 mins. We both broke the hug. Actually we both reluctantly released ourselves as the whistle goes off.

"That's it we prepared the briyani" I said to him. He nodded his head with an smile.

After that we all gone to the dinning Hall. Vikram said about the kitchen looties with everyone. I couldn't able to control my laugh after hearing that Anna list contains hot water as cooking..... Seriously.

"It's okay, leave my anna. Everyone" I said to them. We both did hifi.

I started to serve them all and all of us started to have food.

At evening around 4 we all started to get ready for theatre. My first time. Heeee. That too with Aaditya. Everyone is going even Nakul too. My brother....

First we pick Nakul from my parents home. They both are not present even maa is not present. I need to see her.

Me, Aaditya, Nakul in one car....

Vikram, Aarav and krithi in one car...

Mom and dad didn't come as mom is not feeling well. Actually we thought of cancelling it but mom asked us to go.

We all reached to the theatre. We all gone to the last row....

Me and Aaditya took the seats beside each other. He is holding my hand.

Aarav, krithi took the seat before us.

Vikram and Nakul took the seat beside us. But left some seats from us....

I think its an flop movie. Because there is no much crowd in this theatre....

Vikram and Nakul started to have the snacks. Even today Nakul and Aaditya have some conversation....

As we reached the theatre late we didn't get to see the movie name..

Half way through the movie I started to sleep, but I controlled it as this is my first time visit right. So I kneely started to see the screen.

There the hero and heroine were smooching and doing everything..... Literally they were doing everything.... I couldn't able to see it, so I just started to see what others doing Anna and krithi they both talking something. Vikram and Nakul were playing the games in the mobile  and even fighting for snacks....

I know Aaditya will kneely seeing the movie. Uff. Thinking it as like that I turned my head for right side. But he is not seeing the screen. He is seeing me.... Okay!

I just raised my eyes as asking him what?....

He just took my hand as he is already holding my hand. To his mouth and planted a kiss on my knuckles....

"Can I get one more" he asked me.

Did he asking me an kiss... But we are in public right. Its wrong.....

"We are in theatre" I said to him....

"Just lower down in the seat" I too did that.... But.

He then grabbed my face and we did it. In the freaking theatre.

Oh my god!!!!

Successfully completed my 5th kiss.....

"You are so addictive" he said to me. What?????

Very nice movie. Ufff.....

After the movie we all gone to the some restaurants and have some snacks....

I said my bye to krithi by hugging her... We both are missing badly each other....

And then me, Aaditya and Nakul gone in our car. We dropped Nakul first. I just hugged him and gave him some money.....

Then we started our journey to our home. But unfortunately the rain started to pour. We are in half way. But its seems difficult for us drive. So we stopped the car in the side of the road....

After sometime, the rain stopped. So Aaditya started the car, but it didn't. What now...

"What happened"

"No idea"

He then gone and started to inspect the engine and all. I just stand along with him.

Again the rain started to pour, at first it's just an drizzle so I just used my dupatta to cover us. But then it started to pour heavily so without doing anything we both decided to sit in the car itself.....

Aaditya tried to call, but the signal is too is low. So he couldn't able to make a call....

Eventhough I covered both of us, we somewhat drenched....

So as a result I started to shiver.....

Aaditya pov :

       One good thing is we kissed again. Hahaaa.... Right now we are again sitting in the car. She is started to shiver.... So I just adjusted my seat and took her in my lap... She at first started to protest by saying she is overweighted one like that. But with my glare she just stopped her argument.

I just hugged her and she too as its just so cool right now. Time might be around 9 or something.....

We both are drenched, she just placed her head in my neck and hugged me tightly.

We both stayed like that for some time.....

"Why are you being so nice Aad..." she stopped talking as if she got to know about something....

Aad... Means its my name right.... Oh my god. Super.....

Yeah I too didn't think until now , that she didn't called me with my name.... Oops.... Really am an useless creature only....

" Aad..." I said to her.

She just nodded her head as no in my neck itself....

"Is it Aaditya" I asked her with an laugh...

She lookup me with an sorry face. Oh my god. Why she is so cute....

"Actually I want to hear my name from you angel" I said to her in her ear.....

She nodded her head as no....

"Why?"

"You are my hus... Husband how can I call you with your name" she said to me....

"Name is using to call right. So just call me with my name." I said to her.

But she nodded her head as no again...

I have to use my trick now....

"Please angel, call me with my name."
No other idea I have other than asking in an pleasing tone. Now a days am doubting myself, is it me or some possessed ghost or something....

"No" she said. Ahhh this girl....

"This is called an gender unequality see now you itself not calling me with my name... Is it you who spoke about the gender equality for cooking in the morn...." I started my speech but she cut it off...

"Okay okay I will call you" she said to me. Instantly smile adored my face. Heeee....

"Aad... *Throat cleared*" she even lowered her head... Oh my god. Why this much of an cute antics right now. Then I can't able to leave her....

"Aaditya" atlast she called me.

"Once again please" I asked her...

"Aaditya" she said it again with an smile. She stopped shivering now...

But now only am seeing her, that her dress is somewhat becomes see through.... Okay....

I didn't even wearing an suit today. Its now okay. I mean its me only right. But what will we do when we reach the home. There everyone will be present right....

I don't want anyone to see her. But right now it's perfectly alright....

"Aaditya" again she called not lovingly, with an glaring look. Okay did I did any mistake.

"What angel"

"I was calling you for many times, but you didn't give attention to me. What were you thinking" what am thinking, I just watching you. But how can I say it to her. Then she will think me as an pervert right.... No no

"Nothing" I said to her.

"I think the rain stopped, so you can fix the car now right" she said to me. When I watched outside alas rain stopped. Then I get out of the car and started my work in the engine. In next 10 mins I fixed it. Then I drive away...

When we reached the home, we both get down. Still her dress is transparent only. Uff.

We both reached the door.

"Malar wait here itself okay" I said to her.

"Why" she asked me.

I didn't say anything to her.

I just gone from there and entered into the hall and seen everywhere. Atleast now no one is present here. Okay so no problem. Aarav and Vikram might be in their rooms. Good....

I again went out and called her. She looked amusedly at me. Who will not. But who cares about this. As long as I safeguard here.

I took her hand and we both gone inside. But exactly Vikram is climbing down from his floor. Why this boy have to come right now.....

I just grabbed malar and gone and sit behind the sofa. But malar didn't even sit.  What now.... Hahaaa....

I just pulled her hand with me. She too kneel down with an force. She galred at me. But this made an sound. Even that Vikram look behind him as he is reaching the kitchen right now....Then he gone to the kitchen...

So with that I took her hand and started to climb the steps. Then at last we both reached our room.

"Why are you behaving like this" she asked as soon as I locked the door...

"Nothing just an game" I said to her...

She looked at incredulously....

"I don't want an lie" she argued with me...

"Okay okay it's just.... Its just you dress is drenched right so it becomes transparent one. I don't want others too see you like this. That's why" I said to her....

She looked shocked at first. Then she covered her front with her hands. I mean it's just her inners were displaying nothing wrong in it. But I don't want others to see what is mine right....

"Why you didn't inform Me right there when you know about this" she asked me...

"I don't want to make you get tensed. And it's not even an matter right" I said to her.

She just glared at me and gone into the closet. I just sat in the bed. Ahhhh....

After some time she came with an towel. And gave it to me.

"What" I asked her...

"First wipe your face and dry your hair." she said to me.

"Either you can do it for me or else am sleeping right now." I said to her....

"Okay" saying this she come and stand in front of me.

I too sit straight in the bed.

She started to dry my hair like am an small child. These are new to me. As I don't allow anyone in my family to do this even in my small age. When I started to become like this. I don't know. But I like this change. It's like am feeling that now only am started to live the life...

I just grabbed her by stomach. She first stumbled and then get steady by holding my shoulder....

"What" she asked me....

"Nothing just do your job. I just hold you for support " I said to her. She nodded her head. And again started to do her job....

I just kept my face at her stomach, she stopped for some time.....

I couldn't even want to leave her for few mins. I fucking like her so much....

" Aaditya what happened " she asked me.... This is the life I yearned in my small age. Which I need to be me.

"Nothing Malar" I said to her...

"Then why it seems like you were crying" she asked me....

"It's nothing" I said to her

She grabbed my face with her hands., she kneel down. Asked me again what happened...

"It's just I won't had many friends in my small age.  I mean I had but they used me for their own sake. My dad is rich right. So most of them used me. It's felt like am an joker in front of them. At first I naively gave in to them. But when I started to become old I got to know that I were using by most of them who I called them as once my so called friends. Then I started to become an lonely one. At times I too wish to have an friend. But I refrained myself. But its like I yearned to have an friend. Because I seen most of them going out and enjoying their life. But I didn't.....  Then at last Aarav he joined my school. Our first meet is an fight. Haha.... But then I didn't want to meet him in my life.  Alas he came as my partner for everything as we both names were starts with A. Either in project, practical, assignment everything we both will be paired. Even then I didn't get attached with him. But he become so persistent that he want to have me as an friend. But good thing is that I accept his friendship, or else I don't know the meaning of friendship. Then I met Gaurav. He is also my best buddy. They are my everything.... Without them I don't know the meaning of friendship.... I just want to say it to you..... " I said to her... These I have shared with priya, but her words still ringing in my ears. Her mocking. I need to take care of her family..... But one good thing is that I got the gem. That is what I need. What if u didn't accept for the marriage proposal on that day. I don't even want to think about it...

"Aaditya please don't cry" she said to me..... 

Malarvizhi pov:

I don't know that he endured like this. I thought rich people won't have any problem. But its not like that....

I started to console him.

I didn't seen him like this....

I want to be his everything his friend, his wife, his children's mom.....

Just to be his♥️

Will he accept me

I just wiped his face. And I started to stand up from the floor. He just again hugged me by placing his face in my stomach.

I just combed his head for some time.
Within few mins I heard an snore. Oh god did he slept just like that.... Hahaaaa.... My handsome hubby♥️ with childish heart but portrayed as arrogant one....

Through this marriage I got an family. Without him I won't even lead my life. This man makes me to fall for him so deep.....

I just kissed his forehead and made him to lie on the bed. But he fell in the bed along with me as he holding my waist. Atlast I unwrapped from him.

He didn't even changed his clothes. Uff....

Atlast I woke him. He sleepily asked me what....

"You need to change you dress. Its still wet" I said to him.

"I don't need to change, comeon we will sleep angel" saying this he grabbed me. But I just stopped him.

"Am so sleppy s right now. Please leave me" oh my cutie pie husband....

"You have to change orelse you will catch cold, fever. Comeon...." I said to him in an harsh tone.....

"Okay" saying this he gone closet stumbilingly....

After he changing into his clothes he came and again slept not before grabbing me and cuddling with me.

"Good night" he sleepily said to me.

"Good Night Aaditya" I said to him. He just smiled for his name being called....

And after he slept I just kissed his cheek and forehead before going to my sleep.
His heartbeat is an lullaby for me to sleep ♥️

I need his love♥️😘......

"I love you Aaditya" I said silently.... These words I yearning to say to him loudly.

With an smile I slept♥️❤️.....

Author's note :

Sorry dears again an late update🙈. Seriously I didn't  get time to write.....

Happy tamil new year and vishu too😍💓❤️😘.....

Thank you so much again for your support darlings 😘♥️

Please do vote, comment and share❤️....

How was the chapter....

Did you like it!!!

Please bear with my mistakes🙈

Love you all😘😍💓...

"Love yourself❤️"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 2.8K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
187K 10.3K 39
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...
128K 7.3K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ ╰┈➤ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝑺𝒆𝒉𝒈𝒂𝒍 She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
11M 601K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...