๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ - imagines, f.w

By -SKATA

! ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ ยป ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ ๐–๐Ž๐‹๐…๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ ; finn wolfhard x female reader started: tuesday 23rd of febr... More

โžž ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
requests !!
requests!
1. daisy field | wolfhard
2. valentines | wolfhard
3. fanmio | wolfhard
4. him | wolfhard
5. imagine | wolfhard
6. bloated | wolfhard
7. craving | wolfhard
8. teenage dirtbag | wolfhard
9. power outage | wolfhard
10. dumbass | wolfhard
11. fanmio [ii] | wolfhard
12. period | wolfhard
13. beans | wolfhard
14. christian minecraft server | wolfhard
15. loverman | wolfhard
16. amazing prom night | wolfhard
17. prank | wolfhard
18. camping | wolfhard
19. tired | wolfhard
20. sock | wolfhard
21. marry you | wolfhard
22. yellow | wolfhard
23. mustache | wolfhard
24. memories | wolfhard
25. marry me enya | wolfhard
26. my world | wolfhard
29. off-days | wolfhard
30. for now | wolfhard
31. curls | wolfhard
32. spanish class | wolfhard
33. anxious | wolfhard
34. hot chocolate | wolfhard
1. that dorky smile | tozier
2. fuck it | tozier
3. troublemaker | tozier
1. you tease! | wheeler
2. eleven | wheeler
3. hawkins | wheeler
4. school projects | wheeler
1. night terrors | pavlikovsky
2. bathroom break | pavlikovsky
3. relationships | pavlikovsky
4. lada | pavlikovsky
5. runaway | pavlikovsky
6. overdose | pavlikovsky
7. book report | pavlikovsky
1. sigh | fairchild
2. official | fairchild
3. first time | fairchild
4. fairchild estate | fairchild
5. childhood friend | fairchild
6. blasting | fairchild
1. slumber party | tyler
2. insecurities | tyler
1. hatred | spengler

13. future shock | wolfhard

1.5K 37 30
By -SKATA

🎵: dirty laundry // blackbear ( i recommend listening while reading!)

____________________________

"i'm coming if wolfhard is!" i declared, laughing with my bestfriend sophia.

"simp." sophia accused, causing me to unknowingly blush.

we were sitting at sophia's cast mate, wyatts house. it was his birthday, and he asked if i wanted to tag along. i obviously agreed to go, when i found out finn wolfhard would be going too.

back when sophia was filming it, i grew a huge crush on finn.

it was the day finn was late, he was getting coffee for everyone. i watched a sophia filmed, and had finn bust through the door with six coffees in hand.

"shit! sorry." he stumbled, knocking over the light which was shining on sophia.

i was sitting on sophia's makeup chair, with 'BEVERLY' wrote across the back.

finn had put the coffee down, and i noticed him staring at me.

"alright, cut! finn, your late!" andy said abruptly.

finn awkwardly laughed in response, before the cast of the losers ran over to him.

"who's that?" finn whispered to jack, making sure that group of kids were the only ones to hear.

"that's y/n, she's with sophia." wyatt announced, slightly shifting his glance to me.

"yeah wolfhard, i told you about y/n/n" sophia clarified.

"she's hot." finn exclaimed, not meaning to tease sophia.

"dude!" sophia barked, gaining my notice.

i turned around to the group of kids, all staring at me.

i anxiously rubbed the nape of my neck, until the lanky, curly-head made his way over to me.

"hey uh, i'm finn." he greeted, sitting down on the seat labeled 'RICHIE'.

"y/n." i smiled. i wasn't sure if i was blushing, i was kind of overwhelmed that such a beautiful, talented boy would talk to me.

"i didn't know you'd be here, sorry i couldn't get you a coffee. so, you can have mine." he chuckled, gifting me his coffee.

"oh, uh. thanks." i stuttered, knowing i was blushing.

i watched as the boy jumped of the chair, and made his way back over to his friends.

"i don't understand, you and finn don't even talk. you flirt!" sophia announced, taking a sip of her pepsi.

"you know, you guys should date already." wyatt sighed, sitting down next to me and sophia. obviously listening to our conversation.

"you like him - he likes you." he described, before getting up to thank people for birthday gifts.

suddenly, none other than jack dylan grazer, and finn micheal wolfhard walked in wyatts front door.

i smirked to myself, as i saw the canadian boy glance at me.

he chuckled at my smirk, whispering something into jacks ear.

finn was wearing black jeans and a shirt with a band name printed across the chest, he was also carrying a hoodie and his phone.

his hair was curly, and i was guessing he had just finished filming for the turning, as it was his 'miles' hair.

i noticed as the lanky boy started making his way over to me, and i obviously wasn't the only one.

"private time." sophia smirked, before leaving me on the couch.

"hiya gorgeous." finn greeted, sitting down next to me.

"nicknames now?" i argued, already starting to tease him.

"you know you love me." he smirked, leaning backwards.

"you wish."

me and finn sat in quiet, as we watched as wyatts house-party turn from a small get-together, to a crazy huge disco.

there was already people getting drunk, and me and finn just watched.

i was feeling undeniably uncomfortable, when finns hand accidentally touched the side of my thigh. when he noticed, he pulled away as quick as possible.

"oh uh, i'm so fucking sorry uh." he stuttered, until we went back to the comforting silence.

we watched as our friends got drunk, and we didn't move from that same sofa.

"so.."

finn started, which i hummed in response.

"we should get the fuck outta' here."
he chirped, looking into my eyes.

"but-"

"but nothing y/n, this is boring as fuck and you know it! let's do something fun!" he cut over. i bit my lip trying to hide my smile, i loved when finn got like this.

"whatever, slugger." i agreed, standing up and stretching out my arms.

we looked around the room, and snook out the backdoor.

we walked around wyatts backyard, standing on-top of his pool cover.

"imagine if this just busted and we both fell in." i laughed, before actually stumbling. to my look, finn caught me.

"jinxed it, ahah" he chuckled, me now wrapped in his arms.

i pulled apart from the boys touch, though i was needy for even his stares.

i had to quickly change the subject.

"let's uh, let's get on the roof." i decided, looking up to wyatts balcony.

"i thought you were afraid of heights?"
finn questioned, which lead me to give him a stare.

"yolo." i said sarcastically, before making my way under the balcony.

"are you not going to go inside, then climb on the roof?" finn asked, as i started climbing up the gate.

"you only live once!" i repeated, i didn't want to climb up that way, but i didn't want sophia seeing me with finn, and her teasing me of walking upstairs.

we climbed up the side gate, and got onto the balcony. from there, we could easily climb onto the roof.

i stumbled onto the roof, clinging to finn and the chimney.

it was dark, yet there was light from the stars.

me and finn sat quietly, until i started shivering. i was cold, but i didn't want finn to notice.

"oh, uhm. take this." finn gave me his hoodie, which he still had wrapped around his arm.

i pulled over a yellow hoodie, with 'future shock' wrote across the chest.
it was quite oversized for me, but it helped. i was warmer, but i was still shivering.

the boy noticed me shivering.

"i uh. if you don't mind." finn stuttered, offering to embrace me in a cuddle.

"oh, no of corse." i said, cuddling into him.

he had wrapped one arm around my waist, and he had his other one under my right arm.

i lay my head into the croak of the neck, still looking up into the night sky.

"y/n?"

"yeah, babe?" i asked, using a new nickname.

he slightly lifted my chin up, moving his hand from under my arm.

"i should have done this a long, long time ago." he said, before embracing me in a kiss.

he brought his soft, plump lips to mine.

i was confused at all these different emotions, i felt as though i was on a roller coaster. the energy we had created was amazing, and i never wanted this moment to last.

he pulled away.

"hey, baby?" he asked, using another new nickname.

"hmm?"

"i fucking love you."

___________________________

word count :: 1170

YALL I FEEL LIKE ALL MY IMAGINES END THE SAME-

anyway,

props to the future shock hoodie because <33333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 967 96
๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–“๐–“ ๐–œ๐–”๐–‘๐–‹๐–๐–†๐–—๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐– ๐–‹๐–Š๐–’ ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–— ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๏ฟฝ...
54.1K 1.2K 32
'๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ' - ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ...
700K 11.7K 68
โWhat's your instagram?โž He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. โ” sequel is out! edited alot of chapters.