Sound Wave - Hawks x Reader

By frogz__0

⚠️This story contains smut, violence and panic attacks⚠️ You had just graduated from UA highschool, and were... More

Heyoo
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31➴

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16➴

7.4K 159 205
By frogz__0

This chapter contains smut.

Keigo walked out of the abandoned building where all of the villains were hiding out, feeling terrible about what he knew was going to happen to you.

He sat on a building outside of the hospital, hoping to see you. The time was around five in the afternoon.

Keigo let out a gasp as he saw you leaving the hospital, with a boquet of flowers in your hands. A male nurse walked out, and gave you a hug. Then a female nurse also joined in on the hug. Then, you smiled, but he could tell that you forced it.

You pulled away from the hug, and walked away, waving at the nurses before leaving.

Your expression changed from a bright smile, to a completely emotionless, dull face. His eyes widened as he watched your emotions change. "What's happened to you, Y/N?" He mumbled under his breath.

Keigo watched as you walked further away from the hospital, then flapped his wings, flying into the air. He didn't want to be labeled as a stalker, but he felt like he needed to follow you. He felt as if he didn't follow you to wherever you were going, he'd never get the chance to see you again.

He stuck to you like glue, and whenever you'd turn around, he'd hide so fast that you could feel a gush of wind behind you.

You arrived back at Keigo's house, which he was surprised to see. He didn't expect you to go back there since he had completely avoided you for a month.

He steered clear of the hospital completely, doing everything in his power not to see you or accidentally bump into you. He thought you would've attacked him if you saw him, or would have broken down into tears.

Keigo let out a sigh, and watched you walk inside. He was going to leave, until he saw you slam the door, and flop onto the couch through the window.

Keigo raised an eyebrow at your sudden angry mood, or maybe exhausted mood? He couldn't tell. He rubbed the back of his head, and snuck inside.

Once he'd gotten inside his house, you had moved from the couch into your room.

He creeped up the stairs, and peeked through your bedroom door that you had left slightly open. You were stood in some black leggings, and a bra.

"For fucks sake, did I gain weight?" You poked at your stomach, then let out a groan, sitting on your bed. You were about to pull on an oversized hoodie, until you caught a pair of eyes watching you intently through the door.

A chill ran down your spine.

You silently walked towards a blind spot in the door, then grabbed the handle and flung open the door. Keigo jumped back in fear. "WHO ARE YOU, YOU PER-"

You cut yourself off, as you saw Keigo sat on the floor, shaking in fear. His wings were puffed up, his eyebags heavy, stubble on his chin longer than normal, and his clothes dirty.

As an instinct, you turned around and covered your top half. "Well. This is... awkward." Keigo covered his eyes, trying to be respectful, pretending like he hadn't just watch you change moments ago.

"Don't look!" You shouted, slamming your door behind you. You grabbed your hoodie, and pulled it over your shoulders.

Then, you reopened your door.

"You don't need to get to embarrassed about it. I've seen you nake-"

Keigo's sentence was cut short by you hitting him in the face. He looked over to you, his eyes wide, his cheek now a bright red. You were panting, with tears in your eyes.

"What the fuck!? I don't see you for a whole fucking month, and when I do, you act like this!? I don't even get an apology?!" You shouted, hitting him in the chest repeatedly.

"Y/N, listen-"

You interrupted him again.

"Don't say my name. I don't want to hear that come out of your mouth. Leave me alone." You stated, looking him in the eyes. Tears spilled from your eyes and littered your cheeks.

Keigo wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a hug. Your eyes widened. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" You shouted, squirming and pushing him. Keigo's grip on you didn't falter.

"LET GO!" You hollered. Keigo still didn't let go.

"I wont leave, please, calm down." Keigo whispered, placing a kiss on your forehead. You wiped your tears on his jacket, then pushed him away from the hug. "Give me a real explanation this time, or I'm done." You crossed your arms, sniffling.

"Um, Y/N, I can't though." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Okay, bye then." You turned around, but he grabbed your hand.

"Please! I can't tell you why, but you're in danger. Listen to me." He pleaded.

You paused. "Danger? How come?" You turned around. Keigo let go of your hand.

"Let me explain. I can't tell you everything, but I'll try to tell you as much as I can." He sighed. You groaned, and nodded your head in agreement.

"Okay, so as you know, I've been working with the villains. I can't tell you why, but I promise I'm still on your side. I would never betray the hero society." Keigo reached for your hand, but you moved away. Pain twinged in his chest, but he ignored it.

"Yesterday, there was a meeting between the villains. They have said that they're going to kill someone. A girl who has a powerful quirk, also a hero. She recently got into a fight with Redd, and left him in pretty bad shape. Any idea who she is?" He crossed his arms. You raised an eyebrow, and shook your head no.

"Seriously? Y/N, it's you." He sighed.

Your eyes widened. "Wait, seriously?"

"Why do you think I would tell you if it wasn't?" Keigo scratched his head.

"I can never get away from them, can I? God..." You muttered. Keigo nodded. You rolled your eyes. "I'm blaming you." You pouted.

"What? Why?" He put his hands up in defense.

"I don't know. Because I want to." You stuck your tonuge out. Keigo poked your tongue, and you spat on his finger. "Gross, get your dirty ass hands out of my mouth."

He let out a small laugh. "Go get showered, you stink." You turned around, ordering him. Then, you went back into your room.

Keigo walked into the bathroom, and got showered. He felt much better, much cleaner, and more refreshed. It may have been gross, but he hadn't showered in a week. That was because the villains never had a shower, and didn't care about hygiene, so Keigo had nowhere to go to get clean .

"Much better..." He let out a sigh of relief, walking out the bathroom in nothing but a towel that was wrapped around his waist. Just as he did, he saw you walking out of your room.

"Oh, hey kiddo." He smiled.

You turned to face him. "Oh, hey Keigo." You smiled, but that smile instantly vanished when you saw what he was wearing. Heat ran to your face. "Oh? Something wrong?" He tilted his head to the side.

'Yeah!

There is something wrong, you horny bird!'  You screamed in your mind.

Your eyes instinctively shot to his body, admiring it. The very faint abs he had made your mind run wild, and his v lines stuck out very clearly, making it harder for anything in your mind to think straight. His slim, attractive body drove you insane.

He looked at your flushed cheeks, then down at his body, which caused a smirk to form on his face. "Like what you see?" He said cockily, getting closer to you.

"What? Um, no, well I mean, yeah, but like no." You stumbled all over your words, trying to find something appropriate to say. He got close to your face, his hand cradling your cheek. "Yes or no, darling?" He grinned.

"Well, I mean, yeah but-"

Keigo cut you off, by moving his thumb and stroking it along your lip. "You mind?" He whispered. You shook your head, which only made his smirk grow wider. He crashed his lips against yours, instantly slipping his tongue inside of your mouth, swirling it with yours.

He lifted your leg, wrapping it around his waist, and pushed you against the wall, his hands slipping under your hoodie and admiring your curves. He pulled away from the kiss for a second. "You haven't gained weight, kid. You're just as sexy as ever." Keigo chuckled, going back in for another kiss.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you. He let out a small grunt as his dick came into contact with your area. "Fuck..." He groaned.

Keigo lifted your other leg, wrapping it around his waist, and lifting you off the floor. He walked into your room, laying you on the bed.

Almost instantly, he pinned you down, and kissed you again. Your kisses drove him crazy, and he became more rough with his tongue. You squeezed your thighs together, feeling yourself become wet. Keigo could tell, and his hand dived inside of your leggings, and into your panties.

He pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva connected to both of your mouths. He admired your features, your eyes half-lidded, your flushed cheeks, everything. Keigo grinned, tracing his fingers up and down your slit in a scissoring motion.

"All this, just for me? Y/N, how naughty." He growled, burrying his head into your neck, leaving love bites. You let out heavy breaths, and clenched onto his hair. "Keigo..." You whimpered, and he slipped a finger inside of you.

He began pumping his finger in and out, curling it. Your breaths changed into quiet moans, but gradually got louder with him slipping in another finger and rubbing his thumb in circles on your clit.

"I'm gonna put it in now." Keigo grunted, his erection growing. He pulled off his towel, showing his naked body. Keigo pulled your leggings off of you, then slipped off your soaked panties.

The cold air hit your pussy, but that quickly changed with Keigo aligning himself with your entrance. He pushed himself inside of you, the sharp pain shooting through your body.

You squeezed your eyes shut, blinking back tears, and relaxed a bit. Keigo couldn't wait, and began moving. "W-Wait!" You called out, but were quickly shut up by him grabbing your waist and pushing himself inside of you down to the base.

You gasped, feeling himself brush past your sweet spot. "Fuck- Keigo!" Your voice shook, and you moved your hands, gripping his shoulders. He grinned, and grabbed both of your hands, pinning them down above your head by your wrists.

He moved again. Keigo kept his pace slow, as a sort of way to tease both you and him. He grazed your sweet spot again, making you let out small moans. "Hm? Is it here where you like it?" He grunted, slamming right into your sweet spot.

You let out a loud moan.

He gave you a sly smirk, and began to continuously hit into the spot, abusing it. His pace quickened, and you already felt yourself about to cum. "Keigo- I'm gonn-"

He pushed into your spot once again, making your legs shake and causing your back to arch, as you came on his dick.

"Already, Y/N? How unfair." He chuckled, quickening his pace, pushing himself in and out continously.

The sound of skin slapping filled the room, along with squelching sounds.

"You should see your face right now, fuck~" He moaned. You clenched around him, which let another moan escape his mouth. "Don't be so unfa-"

Keigo paused, when he heard his phone ring. He reached over, and picked it up, then answered the phone. You were about to say something, but he pressed a finger to his lips and winked.

"Hey, Asylum. I'm kind of busy right now, what's up?" He answered in a normal voice.

-"Hawks baby! Redd and I are chilling at the base, wanna come?"

"Didn't you hear me, I said I was bu-"

Keigo was cut off by himself grunting.

You had heard the girl on the other line call him baby, and you couldn't help but be jealous. You clenched yourself around him, which was what had caused him to grunt. You started to move yourself on his dick, which he found incredibly amusing and fucking hot.

-"Hawks, what was that grunt?"

"Asylum, I'm more busy now. Need to go, bye." Keigo hung up the phone and threw it somewhere in the room.

He thrusted himself deep inside, and moved a lot faster than he had done before. Your skin slapping together was music to his ears. You clenched around him once again, which got him closer to cumming.

His movement became sloppy as he was just trying to get himself to cum at this point. You were still unable to use your hands since Keigo was pinning them, but you kept moaning his name, which made him look down at you.

A grin grew on your flushed face. "Give me a kiss~"

He grunted, and leaned down, kissing you. He let go of your wrists, and caressed your cheeks. Your arms moved and you stroked his wings. Keigo pulled away from the kiss and started to whimper.

"I- can't!" He grunted, pulling out and cumming onto your abdomen.

You moved your hand and caressed his cheek. He grabbed some tissue and wiped away the cum, then layed next to you, cuddling with you.

"Idiot." You whispered, as you felt yourself start to fall asleep.

This was way out of my comfort zone lmao 🏃‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.7K 16
An enemy's to lovers Trope. Their managers wanting to get more revenue by advertising the hero duo as a couple they can't seem to get along. push com...
155K 5.1K 51
You're a former villain turned vigilante who happens to meet Pro Hero Hawks during one of your thievery acts. He becomes entranced with you, but can...
24.8K 885 19
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you were no one but a normal civilian new to the city and catching eyes around including the golden ones from above that pierced t...
2M 88.6K 179
1ST PLACE IN 2020 BNHA AWARDS FOR BOTH BEST CHARACTERXOC STORY & BEST NARRATION. Cover picture of Ari and Keigo drawn by @_special_donut_fp "This is...