Just A Passerby

Por Vhal-qerie

Just like any Otome Stories, it all started like this: Maji Lauren, a girl who is believed by others to be a... Más

1: The Accident
2: Rebirth
3: Past (A)
4: Past (B)
5: Our Nameless MC
6: Frightening The Unwanted Visitors (A)
7: Frightening The Unwanted Visitors (B)
8: Frightening The Unwanted Visitors (C)
9: Frightening The Unwanted Visitors (D)
10: My Name (A)
11: My Name (B)
Character Profile featuring the Main Character
Character Profile featuring Mc's Family
11: My Name (B)
13: Dimension
14: Primordial Forest (Lvl 1)

12: My Name (C)

260 10 0
Por Vhal-qerie

"Little ancestor."

Me and my brothers looked at the direction of the voice.

Ohh~ it's the little prince.

Our grandson.

Now that I know the situation, I can only reluctantly accept it.

You're obviously enjoying it.

My inner mind said.

Hehehe...

I'm happy, but, it's confusing because when they said little ancestor, my siblings and I don't know if who is the one they are calling.

Seeing our confused faces, Mom suggested that I would be the one who will be called as little ancestress while second brother will be called little ancestor and big brother will be called as big ancestor.

We accepted mom's suggestions.

With a look of understanding, the little prince looked at my direction.

"Little ancestress." He said fluently.

Oh. How many times did he practice telling this kind of words?

I smiled at his direction, and gave a response.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Cwan you twalk?" He ask with a lisp.

Ohh? I thought he was fully fluent.

"Yes, I can." I said fluently.

I saw his eyes lit up.

"Huwat yor name?"

Oh my~ What an adorable little fellow.

But, speaking of name.

I still don't have any. And because of it, I can't integrate my current profile from my past ones.

"I don't know." I honestly said.

However, I said it so loudly so that my parents can hear it. There is also a slight resentment in it.

It's been a like 9 months ever since I was born, and I still don't even have a single damn name. They always call me as darling, honey, little evildoer, little sister and others.

I heard a cough above my head and on my right side. They are obviously my mom and dad.

With a pouting face, I glared at my parents. With my glare, I was conveying to them that it's time for me to have a decent name.

Dad, cleared his throat. Then he stood up and clinked the wine glass in his hands. I can tell that he wants to get our attention.

I feel giddy, I've been waiting for this time all my life.

Tsk. Yeah, all my life only consists of nine months.

"Little Julius, let me introduce to you my children. This is my eldest son, Ezar Sky De Viltrex. He is also the heir and inheritor of the dukedom. Then here we have my second son, Ruis Jeremai De Viltrex. He is the second heir. And then, this our little princess, first heiress, and my daughter..."

My dad paused and looked at my direction discreetly, but I caught him doing it.

I frowned.

Bloody.

Don't tell me he still didn't think of it and is coming up with a name on the spot?!

I can very much imagine my forehead having a tick mark. I'm very annoyed.

I glared at my old man.

You better think of a good name or else I'll ignore you for the rest of my life.

I threaten him with my eyes. He seemed to get what I thought.

Is this a father-daughter telepathy?

Looking at my old man, I can tell that he is in cold sweat.

I smiled in triumph inside my head while maintaining the glare outside.

I once thought that my father is kind of normal except for him being a yandere when it involves us, especially me and mom. I wondered why he cares about me and my mom, more than my brothers. I mean, in this world and society boys are more respected and loved by their parents than girls.

Girls and women are just for power, connection, a wife material or trophy wife, someone who could boost men's ego and child bearer. In short, they are look down upon. They should be frail, gentle, virtuous, elegant and graceful.

To hell with that!

I mean, girls and women are more tenacious, bold, cunning, intelligent and others. They are by no means inferior to men.

Heck! They are even more scary than men. Especially an intelligent one.

Sigh.

I'm going out of topic again.

Where were we again?

Ahh~ yes. About my dad.

So, when I asked the system for my dad's profile, I also got the reason behind dad's 'favoritism'.

It turns out, dad has a fetish.

My old man...

Has a fetish for women with long waist length silver hair!

And! He, is a daughter-con!

I was shocked and couldn't sleep well that night.

At least, I was relieved because silver hair is very very rare. And when I said very, it really is, because there are only three silver hairs in this whole world, and that's me, Ruis, and mom.

And at least, I won't be worried that dad would be seduced by self-important bitches. He won't give up mom just for those bitches.

Oh. Yeah.

My second bro, you say?

Ohh. Let's just say that, he really does have silver hair but it isn't long enough and isn't as lustrous as my unique hair and mom's silver colored hair.

Moreover, he isn't that cute and adorable to be doted upon, especially when he opens his damn mouth.

My train of thought was cut off when I heard my dad clearing his throat, he must be very nervous.

"...Silvress Raiven De Viltrex, the one and only heiress of my family's dukedom." Dad said while looking for my approval.

Not bad. At least it's decent.

Even though I knew that the system is currently busy integrating my past profiles, I still contacted it.

System. Integrate my current profile.

That'll do.

Now, where were we.

Ahh~ yes. About my name.

I looked at my dad more.

Did he just get my name from my silver dress?

And where the heck did Raiven come from?

Whatever. At least I have a name.

I harrumph at my dad and looked at the other way. I then heard him sigh and relief.

"Great Ancestor have given them a lovely name." The ugh... Grandson? Little Julius? Julius? You know what, f*** it! Let's just call him King. It's awkward, you know?

My dad smiled brightly and looked at my direction with a proud expression.  I I just rolled my eyes at him. Tsk...

"So, dad, did we just come here to awaken my powers? If so, why are there so many carriages? We only need one or two, so why five?" I asked.

No choice, I'm just curious.

"Ohh? That? Right, I forgot to tell you about that tradition." Mom

"What tradition?"

"It's a tradition passed by your great grandparents, your grandma's parents." Dad

"Ohh? Go on." I urged them.

"In the De Viltrex household, it is a tradition to every let every kids, boy or girl, go out in a journey alone whenever they reach the age of five. They are then, not allowed to come back until they have a significant achievement or more. To come back, there are three requirements, one, catch or slay a mythical level beast. Two, make an achievement that can or will make yourself famous to the point that your name can be put in history books. Three, conquer a kingdom or empire."

My mouth was gapping after that explanation.

Connecting the dots, I realized what was going on.

"So, today is the day my second bro will be unleashed out in the world?!"

"Brat, don't make it sound like I'm a dog of some sort." My second brother said with a sullen face.

"What? Did I say you were a dog? You were the one who said it." I said with a triumphant expression.

Teasing him is so fun!

Before I could further tease him, I felt a  pain in my heart. The pain was like something is piercing and cutting my heart into two pieces.

Instinctively, I grasped my chest, hard.

[Due to the enormous amount of power being absorbed, Host Silvress needs to go in an emergency hibernation.]

[Commence Emergency Hibernation?]

[Yes] [No]

[Warning! If Host Silvress chooses No, Host Silvress will experience tremendous pain until body automatically shuts down.]

"Lil sis?" My big bro said with concern.

Everyone must have been startled at my sudden action.

Even my hateful second brother removed his disdaining expression and looked at my direction with concern.

"Darling, are you okay?" Mom

"Do you need a doctor?" Dad

"Little Ancestress, shall we call the High Priest?" The king said with anxiousness.

Seeing them flustered, I normally would laugh but the damn pain is wrecking me whole.

To ease them, I gritted my teeth and took a deep breath. I endured the f****** pain and let go of my grasping action off my chest.

"I'm fine everyone." I said coupled with the brightest smile I could muster.

"Are you sure?" Second brother.

As much as I wanted to say no,  I know that I should not. Not until my second brother goes off into his journey, at least. I wouldn't want to make him worried during his journey.

Hey! Even though we look and fight like a dog and cat, we still love and care for each other.

"What? Don't tell me your worried?" I said with a teasing voice.

But he didn't take the bait and get angry at me. Instead he just kept silent while staring at me.

Clearly not believing me.

I gave them a helpless smile.

"Guys, don't look at me like that. It's not like you didn't know that I am sometimes over dramatic, okay. I'm just shocked that my second brother is leaving." I said.

They reluctantly looked away. Temporarily accepting my reason.

Again, pain assaulted my chest. A hot and metallic liquid rose rolled from my chest going out of my throat. I immediately knew that it was blood.

I maintained my smile while secretly swallowing the mouthful of blood.

That... wasn't delicious at all.

Suddenly, dad stood up.

"It's time." He said.

Seeing them standing up, I just endured the pain assaulting me and followed them out.

Due to the pain I was so slow when I walked.

Seeing them out, I let myself fall onto the cold marbled floor. Preparing for another pain attack, I closed my eyes.

But before my body could hit the floor, I heard my big brother's voice.

"Lil sis! SISTER!" He shouted from behind the huge golden oak doors.

That instantly gave me the strength I needed, it was like I was injected with chicken blood. Which means I got an adrenaline rush.

By the time my brother opened the doors heading to the dining room where I am currently at, I just finished composing my self and acted as if I was observing my surroundings while sitting on the cold and hard floor.

"There you are, I thought you got lost. Don't ever do that again. If you want to stay, tell me so that I will not worry about your wellbeing." He said with concern and slight reproach.

I hung my head low and secretly swallowed the second wave of blood trying to roll out of my mouth. At the same time, by doing this, I completed my act of being a helpless and cute.

I would even go further as to use my White Charisma if it isn't because I am unable to to it due to my failed integration of profiles.

I heard him sigh.

Then he picked me up and carried me outside.

"Remember what I said Ruis. Now go, and make an achievement." I heard dad saying this when we were finally out.

My second brother, Ruis, didn't move and instead look at my direction.

I struggled to get down from my brother Sky's hold.

I walk steady steps to Ruis. But unknowingly to them, every step was like I am stepping on needles.

When I was in front of him, I raised my head to face him.

"Brother Ruis, take care alright? Don't exert yourself too much. If the enemy is too strong, run, life is more important that your pride. Because if you're still alive you can get revenge someday." I said to him like an experienced grandma.

He just scoffed and quickly turned around. He ran to the carriage and hop on it.

I did notice he's red though.

When the carriage became a dot in the horizon, my body swayed.

Ahh~ it's already my limit.

Before my face can hit the ground, I was caught in a warm embrace.

Their worried face is the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.2K 224 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
652K 28.2K 68
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
448K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...