The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

By shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... More

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

19. My family

7.4K 493 172
By shiprasaini1

Aditi's point of view

'Slap..'

The sound of slap echoed in whole livingroom and my face turn into right side while I cup my right cheek when I got a slap from Atul bhiya. My eyes were red because of continuously weeping and because of the slap fat tears streamed out from my both eyes. I sobbed loudly not because of the physical pain which I just feel, I cried because again my family fails to understand me and they punished me by gifting me a tight slap.

Today I told Atul bhaiya and mummy, what Rahul did to me. How he touched me inappropriately and tried to kiss me but instead of punishing him, Atul bhiya slapped me and mummy was glaring at me like I commit a sin by complaining of Rahul.

"How could you think like that about Rahul?" Atul bhiya asked me while greeting his teeth and fisted his hands in ball.

"But bhiya last night, he came to my room and tried to molest me." I said between my sobs and tears.

Suddenly mummy took her slippers from her leg and walked towards me furiously. I looked at her in shock and turn my back to her when she hit my back with her slippers many time.

"Mummy..Please don't..it's hurting..aahh.." I chocked into my tears and pleading her to leave me when she keep hitting me from her slippers.

"Aahh.." I squealed in pain when mummy fisted my hair from my scalp and make me face to her.

I put my hand on her to loosened her grip but more I tried more she tightened her grip on my hair. I was looking at her with my teary red eyes, begging her silently to leave me but her venomous glare makes me to gulp my words inside my throat.

"You worth less girl, I won't leave you today." Mummy also give me tight and painful slap that I hit on the wall and fell on the floor.

My body started shaking because, I was crying and sobbing while holding my left shoulder which hit the wall when mummy pushed me harshly. Fat tears escaping from my eyes indicating the both physical and metal pain which my family occured to me.

"He is my best friend for past five years and I know him very well. He can't do anything like this. I'm sure you seduced him and when he didn't fell in your trap, you accused him." I looked at Atul bhiya in shock and with disappointment when he said such things.

It wasn't a shock for me that he believe in a outsider instead of her sister but I never thought, he think such low of me.

Why Atul bhaiya think, I seduced Rahul?

Why would I do that? He is the one who is always behind me and molested me but yesterday he crossed his limits. When someone molested and harrassed a girl, she come to her family and asked them to protect her and punish the person who molested her. But where should I go. Here, my family is accusing me that I seduced my molester.

No one is here to protect me.

How unlucky I am?

"Bhiya, he is a imposter. He is.."

"Shut up you ungrateful girl. Another word from your mouth against Rahul, I will bury you alive in the ground." Mummy cut me in a mid sentence and I broked into loud sob when she hit me with her elbows on my back.

"Mum..mummy...pl..Please...sto...stop." I pleaded to her and put my hand on my back where she keep beating me.

"Mummy stop..." Atul bhiya pulled mummy back and for one second I thanked him inside my my mind but next second he hold my chin tightly and make me look to him. I blinked and more tears escaped from my eyes and I hiccup looking at Atul bhiya with my teary eyes.

"Rahul is the son of the city Mayor and I don't want to loose his friendship at any cost, especially not for a worthless girl like you. So you batter don't bad mouth about him otherwise next one will be Papa to slap you and I promise, I won't stop him to do that." Atul bhiya said while looking at me with venomously.

For one second I forgot that he is my brother, whom I was waiting for months and missing. I don't see my brother in the person who was standing infront of me, holding my chin tightly and supported the person who molested his sister. I don't know who is this person.

"Aahhh..." I winced in pain and my body started shaking because of weeping when Atul bhiya grip my chin more tightly.

"Pll..pl..Please..bhi..bhiya..it's hurting." I stammered in my broken and shaking voice while begging him.

"I didn't get my answer yet." I winced in pain when he again applied the pressure on my chin and make my lips pout painfully. I nodded my head meekly and tears streamed out from my eyes.

"I..I wo..won't say hi...him....an...any..anything.." I managed to say with my broken voice.

"Don't give her anything to eat today." After saying this, Atul bhiya pushed me to the wall and leave from there. After giving me a hatred glare mummy also leave me. I was lying on the floor and keep crying don't know how long, cursing my fate to take a birth as a human.

There is no one who can help me and protect me from that monster. Every time he looked at me, I feel like he was raping me and molested me with his eyes. I thought, if I complained about this to Atul bhiya and mummy, they will help me and punished that Rahul but they accused me instead. Now where should I go. Whom I asked for help.

I turned into a ball while collecting my both knees and keep crying. My chest was feeling heavy and a wave of unsettling knot passing from my heart to my chest like a beam. I started having a problem to breath and I feel suffocated. I clutched my chest to soothe the pain but nothing happened and pain in my chest get increased until my eyes started feeling heavy.

Do I have to live like this?

I don't know when I dozed off and welcome the darkness while keep asking this question to myself.

******

I was feeling nervous and anxiety was taking place in my nervous system, looking at the traffic on road. I was standing at the one side of the road but to go home, I have to cross the road. Cars and bikes honking making it more difficult for me to cross the road. As I took a step forward, I immidately take my step back when I saw a auto driver driving the autorikshow irrationally.

Today I went to our computer coaching, to collect mine and Divya's certificate. Divya couldn't come because she had her periods and was in pain. So I also didn't force her and told that I will collect her certificate also.

I looked on my both sides to see if someone crossing the road then I will cross the road along with them. I saw an old man around his 60's was crossing the road. I went to near him and started walking with him when he crossed the road.

I thanked to god for sending this old man for helping me on time otherwise, I stucked to the other side of the road forever.

I clutched my baby's step which was holding the certificates and started walking towards my house. Today's weather is bit cold than the other day and I was wearing a simple white georgette anarkali. I can feel the chills through the material but I ignore it.

I remember the day when I crossed the road with Dhruv. I clutched his shirt for support but in the way back he suddenly bold my hand while crossing the road. That was the first time I feel his touch and he hold my hand. That was the first time when I feel sparks and chills in my whole body. We both ate evening snacks together and he spends atleast an hour with me. That was the first time, I got so much time to spend with him.
But after that forehead kiss, he was ignoring me like a plague.

Did I something wrong that day, that he was ignoring me like this. Even when he helped me with luggage, he didn't speak a word to me. Before I could thank him he walked away. He must be regretting of his actions that he showed the loving gesture to the worthless girl like me.

My family also thinks me as a worthless person. It would not be a shock for me if Dhruv also thinks that because everyone has the same opinion about me. Sometimes I also thinks that I am worthless person and my life is burden on earth.

Why I even took a birth in this world?

This is the question which I asked myself many time and every time I don't have any answer for my own questions. After that day mummy and Atul bhiya wasn't talking to me and I didn't have a proper food because I lost my appetite after that day' episode.

I don't know when I dozed off but when I woke up I found myself locked in my room. That day mummy didn't give me anything to eat and I spent whole day and night without food and keep crying thinking about my fate.

I wiped the lone tear which escaped from my right eye and I entered the isolated street which leads to my home.

I was lost in my own world while walking towards my house suddenly three bikes entered into the isolated street and blood drained out from my face when I noticed Rahul was coming towards me with his bullet bike along with his two friends. He gave me his signature smirk and winked at me.

I don't want to repeat that day again. I don't want to feel his touch again on my skin. I immediately turn on my heal and run to leave from there but before I could go further Rahul stop his bike infront of me.

Tears automatically welled up in my eyes and my heart was beating faster in fear. I clutched the step of my bag tightly and looked at him confidently but my tears betrayed me and they started flowing from my eyes without my permission. I don't want to repeat the moment which happened in my room. He made me crawl my skin that day, even a long shower didn't remove his touch from my skin.

He step down from his bike and took a predator steps towards me. I took a step back while clutching my bag for my life but his friends blocked me from behind.

"Don't affraid of me baby. You know I won't harm you." He said while taking a predator steps towards me while giving me his dirty smirk.

"What do want now? It wasn't enough, what you did to me teo days ago." I said while glaring at him through my tears and tried to look confident. He stood infront of me with an inch gap and his lips curled into a creepy smile when he was looking at my bossoms. I lowered down my dupatta till my chest to cover it from his creepy eyes.

"You know I never get enough of you baby. It was just trailer." He said while looking at my bossoms and then me. Tears fell freely from my eyes. Again that disgusting feeling crawled inside me.

"Let me go Rahul otherwise, I will...I will..." I tried to look confident but loose my all courage when he looked at me with his disgust eyes.

"Otherwise..what darling? You will shout for help or call your ass brother or your family who are selfish and starv you for your mere mistakes. There is no one who could help you and if someone help you, then nothing would be happen to me. Don't forget I am son of city Mayor." He said while looking at me directly into my eyes confidently.

He is right nothing would happen to him if I filed the complaint against him, his father release him before I could blink and he make sure to make my family and my life hell. I am helpless. There is no one who could help me from his trap. My family doesn't support me and other than them there is no one whom I could ask for help and I don't want to put anyone's life in danger for helping me.

"I never saw such creepy and disgusting person like you, ever in my life. You don't love me. You have lust in your eyes for me. I want to throw up every time whenever I see you." I spated while glaring at him through my teary eyes. He smirked and tried to touch me but before he could touch me I raised my hand to slap me. But to my dismay he caught my hand in air and looked at me with his blood shots rage full eyes. He pushed me to the near by tree and blocked me with his body.

"Yes, you are right. I don't love you. I have lust for you, pure lust and trust me one day I will surely make this body of yours as mine. Don't you ever fucking dare to raised your hand on mine because I don't like the people who raised their voice on me. It was just a trailer on that day of your house, if you ever again raised your voice on me, I will do that again grinned against you and do more than that infront of my friends." He said in a dangerously calm voice and looked at me with rage.

"Do that Rahul. We also wants to see her pleading and begging to you. Don't wait for the next time. This type of girls deserves the punishment at a time." My soul shook to the core, blood drained from my face and horror took place inside me when I heard what his friend suggested to him.

"Gladly my friend." Rahul said while looking directly into my eyes.

"Rahul..pl..Please..do..don't..I..promiseI..I ne..never..ra..raised..my vo..voice...on...you." I stammered while looking at him horrifically.

"Too late to apologize baby." He said while clutching my dupatta from my neck. I clutched my dupatta to protect my dignity but he clutched my dupatta from my chest and throw it on road.

"Please..don't..Please..I beg you Please.." Tears streamed out from my eyes when I was pleading to him while pushing him away crawling his chest but he he held my both hand on back and started leaning and I started crying loudly asking for help but I know no one going to hear me in this isolated street.

......................................................................

Dhruv's point of view

A made a square around the answer of my maths question from the pen and closed my calculus math's book. From past days, I am focusing on my 12th board exams. I only study my IAS books at night because at the end of the February we have board exams and for that, I only have three months.

I leaned back on my chair and swiped my face with my hands while taking a deep breath. I was studying from past three hours and maths drain my all energy. I was feeling exhausted after solving toughest questions of Calculus. I got up from my chair to go downstairs, for some snacks.

My legs halted when my eyes fell on my room's window. Her face come into my mind which I didn't see from past two days. I walked near to the window and pulled out the curtains. My eyes fell on the closed window of her room. She didn't open her window from two days. That is the only source for me to see her daily. It's become a habit of me but for unknown reasons, I felt weird and discomfort in my heart not to seeing her. She never closed her window. I don't know why she did that but I hope my beautiful neighbor is fine.

The night on our farewell party, I lost the control on my mind and hurt Aditu while dancing with her. I ruined our first dance. Though she forgive me but I still feel guilty for hurting her.

But the best thing happened that night, I kissed her on her forehead. She is pure innocent and beautiful girl who loves her family so much who doesn't even care about her. She deserves to be treated like a princess, who always thinks about others before her. I kissed her, to show her how much she is precious and how her family is lucky to find a treasure like her.

Yes, she is a treasure, treasure of rosses, very delicate yet so beautiful.

But after kissing her, I regretted of my action. I don't know what she thinks of me.

What if she took me wrong and stopped talking to me?

What if my beautiful neighbor get angry on me?

These are the questions which are bothering me since that day, that's why I didn't come downstairs in the next morning when she went to her house after breakfast.

I looked down on the street and saw Atul was talking on someone while grinning like a lover boy. He kissed to his phone and whispered something. It wasn't difficult for me to guess the person on the other side of the phone. He must be taking to his girlfriend.

What kind of a person he is. He doesn't have a time to talk to his sister on phone but he have time to talk his girlfriend. He stopped his bike infront of his house and went inside while talking on the phone. But my eyes stuk on the gate to see the one particular person whom I didn't see from past two days. I again pulled down the curtains and went to downstairs.

When I came to downstairs, Divya was lying on mummy's lap, munching chips while both are looking a dramatic serial. I ignored them and was about to go outside when..

"Dhruv bhiya.." I stopped when Divya called me.

"What..?" I asked looking at her. She put her chips packet on table and laid off from mummy's lap. She sit straight on the couch and put the cushion on her lap.

"Bhiya Please will you pick Aditi from our computer coaching center. She went there alon to pick our certificates. I also wanted to go with her but I wasn't feeling well so I stayed back."

What! She went alone to the coaching center. How her parents allowed her. They never let her go alone anywhere except grocery shopping from the nearby market.

But I don't want to go to pick her. Every time I face her, I get attracted towards her like she is pulling me like a magnet and I don't want that. I also feel guilty for what I did to her at farewell night party, then how can I face her?

"I can't go. I don't have time." I said without looking at her and was about to walk away from there when Divya again stopped me by calling my name.

"I would ask to Nikhil bhiya but he went meet his friends and Atul bhiya is also busy. Please Dhruv bhiya go and pick Aditi." Divya pleaded to me while giving me her puppy eyes.

"Dhruv, son go and pick her. Markets and roads have rush. Aditi may have difficulty to come home. Go and pick her from coaching class." Mummy also requested me while looking at me and then again turn her attention to her t.v serial.

"Okay fine..I'll go." I agreed and after taking the bike keys from key stand I went outside to pick my beautiful neighbor.

*****

From past days Aditi was looking lost and upset, like something is bothering her. When I saw her last two days ago, I saw tears in her beautiful eyes. There were a pain in her eyes and it feels like she was calling me silently. That day Nikhil bhiya and I went to market to bought few things for the festival. Nikhil bhiya went inside but I stopped there to see Aditi. I never intend her to see me but like every time she sence my presence near her.

But why was she upset that day?

She should be happy because Atul came home because she was waiting for him from months.

I wish I could ask her.

I wish she could tell me.

I turn my bike to the left to the isolated street but I immediately pulled the break when I saw Aditi, pinned to the near by tree and someone threw her dupatta away from her shoulder. Her beautiful eyes are filled with tears, her face turn into pale due to fear and she was begging to the person to leave her.

......................................................................

Third person point of view

"Ra..Rahul...Please let me go...Please..I beg you." Aditi said while struggling under his hold and pleaded him through my teary eyes.

"I will baby..first let me give a show to my friends." He said with smirk and started leaning to me.

"Hhheeellllppp..Please.. " Aditi sobbed loudly and squeezed my tightly, releasing the tears from her both eyes.

God Please help me..Please..I beg you for the mercy. Don't let ruin my dignity by this monster. Why are you doing this to me. Which sins I committed, that you are punishing me like this. Please send someone to help me. Please God. Aditi begged to god to help her but she was fearing that no one will come to save her from this monster.

"No one is coming to save a worthless girl." Rahul whispered near my lips and Aditi sobbed loudly when he is and inch away from her.

But suddenly when his lips about to touch her, someone squeezed his face with his palm and throw him away from me. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her savior.

Dhrv was standing between Rahul and Aditi like a wall and shooting a murderous glare to the lying Rahul on the road.

"Don't you fucking dare to touch her." Dhruv said through his greeted teeth and fisting his both hands.

"Uou peace of shit. How dare you to throw Rahul." One of Rahul's friends said in anger while taking a rag full steps towards Dhruv but before he could touch Dhruv, Dhruv took a long rage full strids and throw a tight punch directly on his face that he fell on the ground while holding his bleeding nose. Dhruv took the heavy stone from the ground and threw that on Rahul's other friend who tried to punch Dhruv, make him fell on the ground with his bleeding forehead. Meanwhile Rahul got up from the ground and hold Dhruv's shirt collar.

Seeing Dhruv fighting for her, Aditi got strangled and leaned to the ground while crying loudly.

"Do you fucking know who, I am?" Rahul said while holding Dhruv's collar but Dhruv also grip his collar while looking at with him rage.

"I don't fucking care. You are not more than street dog. Who only knows to bark on others." Dhruv spatted in anger.

Rahul's both friends recover from Dhruv's punch and started walking towards Dhruv but Rahul stopped them.

"It's only between me and him. You both stay away from it. It's a man to man fight." Rahul also spatted with same rage.

Here both Rahul and Dhruv were ready to attack on eachother while on the other side Aditi was crying and sobbing. She was crying kneeling to the ground. Her back was touching to the tree and she was clutching her suit on her chest to soothe the pain.

As Dhruv was about to punch Rahul someone's phone started ringing. Rahul's friend pick the phone immediately after seeing the caller ID.

"Bhayi it's from your father. He is calling you at his office right now." His friend said while holding his bleeding forehead.

Rahul smirked hearing that.

"Consider yourself lucky that my Dad calls me otherwise I'll beat the shit out of you." Rahul smirked while looking at Dhruv.

"Call me whenever you are free. I'll be ready to beat your ugly ass and Please do me a favor, bring those two idiots also. I would love to beat their asses also." Dhruv said while pushing back Rahul and leave his collar but Rahul just smirked.

"I'm enough for you. See you soon babe." Rahul said while winking on Aditi. Dhruv about to teach him lesson when Aditi's soft sobs reached Dhruv's ear. Dhruv turn to her and his eyes immidately turn soft when he saw Aditi's broken state.

Her face turn completely red because of continuously crying. Her face and nose are red and she was sobbing while closing her eyes like she was shutting the world from her.

Dhruv take a delicated steps towards her. His heart also welled up with emotions looking at Aditi in this state. He can feel his tears on his eyes looking at beautiful neighbor's pain.

He took her dupatta from tmthe ground and stood infront of her. Rahul and his already left so he doesn't have to worry about them atleast for now.

"Aditi.." He took her name softly. Aditi slowly opened her eyes and looked at her savior. Dhruv bent down and make Aditi stand up by holding her shoulders. Aditi immediately crossed her hands infront of her chest when she realized she doesn't have her dupatta with her. She looked down in shame while sobbing silently.

Dhruv's heart cried looking at her and he looked at her intently. He carefully put Aditi's dupatta around her shoulder and Aditi clutched it tightly like her life depends on it.

"Aditi..are you.."

"Take me home please.." Aditi cut Dhruv in mid sentence and more tears escaped from her eyes when she reminisce the incident. Dhruv nodded his head and lead Aditi towards his bike.

****

Dhruv stopped the bike at the end of the street and Aditi step down from the bike. Before Dhruv could say anything, Aditi run towards her house without looking back Dhruv. Dhruv wanted to stop her, whispered soothing words in her ear and hug her so she could relax in his arms but before he could say anything to her Aditi tune away while wiping away her tears and Dhruv keep looking at her back.

Aditi directly run to her room ignoring her mothers questions on her way and fell on her bed while crying and sobbing loudly.

Dhruv also come into his room and directly went to his room's window. He opened it and thank the person who opened her beautiful neighbor's window. His heart felt heavy when he saw Aditi was crying while lying on the bed and no one was there for her.

He wants to be with her but this time she blocked him to reach her.

......................................................................

I hope you like the chapter.

Please do comments and votes.

See you guys in next update.

Thankyou...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1.8K 58
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...
48.8K 3.1K 33
🦋She is his butterfly, soft, naive and fragile. ✨He is the one to make her feel butterflies, ruthless, rude and heartless. ~~~~~~~~~ He is the dev...
12.4K 529 41
What if someone becomes your life without even your knowledge. When someone breaks down all the walls and snatches your heart away...... ...
42.6K 3.7K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...