Save The Villain

By winter_yanyan

Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is han... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Chapter 21 (2)
22
23
24
24
24(2)
25(1)
25(2)
26(1)
26(2)
27
28(1)
28(2)
29
30
30(2)
31(1)
31(2)
31(4)
32
33
34
35
36
37(1)
37(2)
37(3)
37(4)
37(5)
38(1)
38(2)
39(1)
39(2)
39(2)
40(1)
40(2)
40(3)
41(1)
41(2)
42(1)
42(2)
43(1)
43(2)
44
45
46
46(2)
47
47(2)
48
48(2)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73

31(3)

7.1K 340 39
By winter_yanyan

    Later, the company knew that she was about to quit, and once mentioned that it would give her a salary increase, and hoped that she would not leave. After all, her abilities are there. If she leaves, there will be no one in the company who can take her burden for a while.

    It was just that she felt a little bit chill when she saw the face of her immediate boss, and resolutely handed in her resignation.

    And this time, she faced the question of her boss directly.

    Suddenly her heart is a little bit stuffy.

    She always feel...this kind of boss who always takes people off to make things easier, and rises to this company, it is difficult to give people a sense of belonging.

    But her heart is choked, and she still wants this job.

    After all, it was a company run by the original male protagonist. She also wanted to reduce Shen Liuchen's influence on her by getting close to the original male protagonist, so that she could try to connect with the system.

    "Give me back my phone." She said, wanting to take the phone from Shen Liuchen's hand.

    Shen Liuchen stretched out his hand to block her, and said to Hu Jian, "She don't want it anymore. Someone will go through the resignation procedures for her tomorrow."

    There was another moment of silence on the phone.

    "Who are you? Can you speak for Su Xiuxiu? You give Su Xiuxiu her phone." Hu Jian said.

    "It's because I am her husband." Shen Liuchen finished speaking and hung up the phone.

    Throw the phone back into Song Jinxi's arms.

    Song Jinxi bit her lip, "Why do you say that I want to resign? I don't want to stay at home and be a full-time wife."

    "If you want to work, you can go to Jinyu." Shen Liuchen said indifferently.

    "How is this—" How can this be the same?

    Song Jinxi was a little unhappy.

    If you go to work in his company and go in and out with him, she will be told that she came in through a relationship. If she didn't go in and out with him, she would have to avoid him every day to avoid suspicion. She didn't like the feeling of cheating.

    "Be more sober, Mrs. Shen." Shen Liuchen said: "I'm not willing to yell at you, why can he?"

    This...

    Song Jinxi was stunned for a moment, and the original unhappiness disappeared completely.

    Suddenly she felt a little sore in her eyes.

    She seemed... was killed by a single sentence.

    Since the divorce of her parents, from the age of ten to the age of twenty-four, from the campus to the society, no one will stand in front of her and speak for her in such an absolutely protective posture.

    I can't bear to yell at you...

    why can he?

    Seeing her looking at hself with big shining eyes, then lowered her head again not knowing what she was thinking, Shen Liuchen resisted and didn't come forward to hugged her in his arms.

    He rubbed her head with his big hands.

    "Go, there is still business to do."

    Song Jinxi rubbed her eyes and followed, "What's the matter?"

    Shen Liuchen didn't speak, and Song Jinxi followed him into the car.

    This time his assistant was absent, and Shen Liuchen actually drove by himself, and Song Jinxi sat in the passenger seat.

    The car slowly drove out of the underground garage, and Shen Liuchen said: "The villa needs to be renovated. We have to live in another house for a month. That house is next to the Jinyu headquarters building. I usually rarely live in this house. If we move in again,we will need to buy daily necessities again."

    Song Jinxi wanted to say: You are a dignified chief executive, aren't all those necessities purchased by assistants? Why do you want to purchase by yourself this time?

    It's just that these words came to her lips, she still didn't ask.

    He can do whatever he wants.

    Shen Liuchen played a song.

    Listening to the soft and gentle car music, Song Jinxi began to think wildly.

    She recalled what Shen Liuchen had just said, and felt that the way he was talking was so handsome; she thought about how to hook him up tonight.

    She thought that she was now wearing high-quality clothes, sitting in this kind of seemingly expensive sports car, and she was a little nervous for a while. Because she was nervous, she went to look at the glass of the car window. She heard that the glass of this high-end car is single-sided.

    You can't see the inside from the outside, but you can clearly see the scenery outside from the inside.

    Just looking at it, she seemed to see a car in the rearview mirror.

    After turning several turns and passing several traffic lights, they always followed their car.

    "Shen Liuchen..." She poked his arm hesitantly.

    Did not notice that this action caused Shen Liuchen's eyes to pause.

    This was her favorite action when she was talking to him when she was in high school.

    Because he said that he didn't like contact with people, she changed to poke him with a pen...

    Unexpectedly, ten years later, she still liked to use this method to attract his attention.

    The corners of his mouth raised slightly, and he took a moment to look at her, only to see that she was looking at the rearview mirror seriously, and her brows wrinkled slightly.

    "What's the matter?" He asked softly.

    "There seems to be a silver car following us all the time."

    Shen Liuchen glanced at the rearview mirror and said nonchalantly: "That's an assistant and a bodyguard."

    Song Jinxi: "...what?"

    Shen Liuchen didn't say any more.

    "I was curious why the assistant disappeared, and he was in the car behind?" Song Jinxi was a little surprised. "Don't he have to work?"

    Shen Liuchen raised his eyebrows and asked, "The life assistant job was to follow me. "

    Song Jinxi: ... so awesome.

    There are also life assistants who follow behind his ass every day to help him with all kinds of chores.

    Think about it, she's a little jealous, what should she do?

    Sure enough, money can do whatever he wants.

    "It doesn't matter if you have an assistant, why are there bodyguards?" she asked again. "Do you have many enemies?"

    "There are countless people in the shopping mall who hate me deeply, and there are many who want me to die, so," Shen Liuchen took a moment to glance at her and said, "If you go out in the future, you must carry a bodyguard with you."

    "Would they think that I am was very important to you? If they can't catch you, they will want to catch me and threaten you..." Song Jinxi started to make up for it.

    Shen Liuchen did not speak.

    Not that they would think, but that she was his life.

    His eyes were a little gloomy.

    If anyone dares to move her, he will let that person die without a place to bury.

    If someone really dared to hold Song Jinxi and threaten him, after saving Song Jinxi, he wouldn't mind turning all of that person's family into zombies first.

    Thinking of this, he dispelled the idea of ​​asking to stop researching the medicine.

    Originally, after Song Jinxi appeared, he thought about stopping this research. After all she was back, there is no need to turn the world into hell.

    He also wants to live well with her, and grow old.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3.4K 52
Lu Wanwan transmigrated inside a melodramatic and rich-businessman-type novel called The Rich Young Master's Gentle Love. In the original novel, the...
26.4K 950 14
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
861 98 6
Two real estate moguls who are sworn enemies are competing with each other to become the top in the industry. Wang Yibo never thought that he would b...
136K 3.2K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...