๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 4

19K 556 568
By g_r_a_s

"excuse me, is it true all might is a teacher here?"

ever since you stepped into school premises, news reporters have been surrounding you and bombarding you with questions about all might being a teacher.

"please move" you say with an annoyed tone. you've about had with these reporters and you just wanna get to class without being late. you have your back turned from a reporter, trying to find an opening.

"how is all might as a teach-" the reporter stops talking when you turn your head slightly so your gray eye is facing her. it starts to glow and the white wisp starts to follow it.

"i suggest you leave me alone. now scram" you say in a cold tone. you glare at the reporters and they all start shaking and run away, probably to go pester someone else.

you sigh and shake your head, walking towards the entrance of the school. there's reporters everywhere. you see other people you don't know get surrounded but you decide to keep walking. you don't have time for this.

"please move so i can get to class" you turn you head to see todoroki standing in the middle of a bunch of reporters, mostly females. you can see the clear annoyance on his face and even though he probably doesn't like you, you decide to help him out anyways.

"what did i say. leave him alone and scram" the reporters turn around and todoroki looks in front of him to see you standing there with a glare on your face. your eye is glowing and the wisp makes you look even more intimidating.

if you haven't figured it out by now, this is what your eyes look like. your right eye is gray and your left is plain white. this is what it looks like when they're glowing. ignore the small swipes of green. just focus on the one that's next to his eye. that scar is also on your white eye.

*credits in the picture*

the reporters immediately run away and you're left with todoroki. he continues to stare at you as you make your eye stop glowing.

before he can say anything, you turn around and start to walk into U.A.

꧁꧂

"i checked the videos on yesterday's training exercises" aizawa says. he turns to bakugo "bakugo. you're talented so don't sulk over your loss" he says. bakugo just grunts in response.

he then turns to midoriya "i see the only way you won was by breaking your bones again. work harder and don't give me the same excuse of 'you can't control it'. it's getting old already. however, your quirk will be very useful once you get a handle on it so show a little urgency" aizawa encourages. midoriya smiles and nods "right!"

"now that that's done. it's time to decide something that'll decide your future" aizawa says. the class tense in anticipation.

"you need to choose a class representative" he says. the class relax and sigh a breath of relief. not long after, they start going into a huge fit.

"me! pick me!"

"i wanna be class rep!"

"yeah, you're gonna need me"

"someone with style should be best"

people start to raise their hands and you sit there silently. even bakugo starts yelling about how he should be class rep. funny.

"silence! the class representative's duty is to lead the class! it's not just an ordinary job. it has to be someone who has the determination! the best way is to hold a voting system!" iida declares, standing up.

"if you wanted us to vote for you, just say that" the class look to see you resting your chin on your hand, smirking. since you have everyone's attention, you decide to speak your mind.

"besides, everyone will just vote for themselves" you start. you lean back in your chair and close your eyes "we've only known each other for three days and i don't trust any of you guys. sorry not sorry" you say.

the class sweat drop at your words but agree anyways. "she's right. how do we know if we can trust each other?" kirishima asks.

"whoever gets the most votes is obviously the most qualified" iida says. he then turns to aizawa who's been watching this whole time.

"is this alright with you, mr. aizawa?" iida asks. aizawa shrugs and climbs into his sleeping bag. "i don't care. just decide before the bell rings" and with that, you're all left alone.

꧁꧂

"okay you idiots, WHO VOTED FOR HIM?" bakugo yells while standing up and slamming his hands onto his desk.

"bold of you to assume we'd vote for you" you say bluntly while leaning back in your chair. you hear some snickers and bakugo starts to fume and turns around to start yelling at you.

"that's enough. midoriya is our class rep and yayorozu is our deputy" aizawa announces, looking at the votes on the board.

yayorozu and midoriya stand up and make their way to the front of the class. yayorozu looks calm and collected but midoriya looks like a nervous wreck. you keep yourself from laughing at the poor boy.

suddenly, the bell rings and you all make your way to the lunch room. on your way there, you hear your name from behind you. you look behind to see midoriya, iida and uraraka standing there.

you hum and the three tense at your resting face. "d-do you w-wanna eat lunch w-with us?" midoriya asks. you think for a moment before shrugging "sure"

꧁꧂

"what do you think of being class rep, midoriya?" uraraka questioned while eating her food.

"if i'm being honest. i don't think i'm fit for the role. i feel like it should've been iida." midoriya admits. you swallow your food and intervene "i agree. that's why i voted for him" you say.

the table falls silent and you look up to see the three looking at you with shock. "what?" you ask, not knowing what the big deal is.

"you were my one vote? i was wondering who it was" iida says. "yeah, i was. why is that such a surprise?" you ask.

"thank you rai! i will take your vote and make you proud!" iida declares. you just nod and go back to your food.

"hm rai. i haven't had the chance to ask you yet. the whole class just assumed but are you in any way related to satoshi rai?" uraraka asks.

you sigh and the three notice how your eye darkens for a spilt second before you answer.
"yeah. old mans my father" you say. uraraka and iida's eyes widen. midoriya already knew.

"the satoshi rai is your father? he's like, super rich and famous! why haven't you said anything?" iida asks, shocked.

you sigh. satoshi rai. your father. his name means intelligent. (i think). it's only a coincidence that his quirk and occupation live up to his name.

his quirk: artificial intelligence. it just gives him knowledge of literally anything and allows him to scan stuff with his eye. it makes him technically the smartest person in the world.

a famous scientist who makes some of the best hero costumes and support gadgets for some of the most known hero's. he's very successful, making him one of the most wealthiest non-hero people in japan.

"you never asked" you say, going back to your ramen. the three sweat drop and go back to eating. suddenly, an alarm goes off.

𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝟹 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚎.

the four of you exchange glances before getting up and making you way out to the hallway. you left your ramen for this so it better be worth it.

when you open the door, it's complete chaos. students from different classes all crowd the hallway. they're pushing, shoving, screaming and non cooperative.

'are you kidding me?' you deadpan. you lose iida, midoriya and uraraka so you're all alone now, you start pushing students and making your way to the window. when you look out of it, you almost wanna break it in anger.

'are you fucking kidding me? can't they catch a break?' you think while looking at the press surrounding the school entrance. you look around and see the students still freaking out. they probably think there's a villain here somewhere.

you decide to take matters into your own hands but before you can do anything, you see iida on top of a door frame.

"EVERYONE PLEASE CALM DOWN! IT'S JUST THE PRESS! THERE'S NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!" he yells out. the students start to calm down and make their way back to their classrooms.

꧁꧂

"i think iida should take my position. he was able to calm everyone down when the outbreak happened so i think he's best for this role" midoriya says while making his way back to his seat.

aizawa stands up in the front of the room and faces the class. "today for hero training. me,
all might and another faculty member will be monitoring you." he starts.

"sir" weird elbows raised his hand. "what kind of training will this be?" he asks. aizawa holds out a card that reads 'rescue' on it.

"rescue. you'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that" aizawa explains.

"disasters? we're in for it now"

"no one can beat me in water, ribbit"

"this stuff is what separates the boys from men!"

"i wasn't finished" aizawa uses his quirk and the class quiets down. he deactivates it and continues talking.

"you can wear your hero costumes or the regular P.E uniform. the choice is yours" aizawa says while pressing a button making 20 suitcases come out the wall.

"this facility is off campus so we'll be taking a bus there. get changed and meet outside" aizawa orders, walking out the door.

you all stand up and grab your suitcases and head out the door to the locker rooms.

꧁꧂

"class 1-A! gather around! form two lines based on your student numbers and get on the bus accordingly!" iida yells with a whistle in his mouth.

"guess he class rep role a bit too seriously" you mutter to midoriya. he chuckles and rubs his neck. you hear your name get called out and you look to see kirishima running towards you.

"rai! come sit next to me!" he asks. you hun and stand next to him "sure" you say. making him smile brightly.

꧁꧂

"the bus layout has completely ruined my plans!" iida says while looking at bus defeated. instead of it being the normal parallel layout with a long isle, it has a big opening in the middle with two seats facing each other.

you all sit down and you sit with kirishima on your right and kaminari on your left. iida is on kaminari's left and that fills up your seat.

you look in front of you to see mina on the far right, in front of kirishima, midoriya in front of you, tsu in front of kaminari and sato in front of iida.

It's not letting me bring up the picture of the bus layout but just pretend that aoyama is in another row and mina is on midoriya's side and you get it.

while the bus is moving, you look at tsu who looks deep in thought. "spit it out tsu" you say. tsu looks up at you and everyone looks to you staring at tsu with a straight face.

"well, i do say whatever's on my mind so" tsu turns to midoriya "your quirk is a lot like all mights" she blurts out.

you slightly raise you eyebrows at this. you never thought of that. the punches, the stance, the amount of sheer power he produces. it never crossed your mind. you were only thinking about how he gets hurt.

midoriya starts freaking out and sweating
"y-you don't say? i- i never really thought about-" midoriya gets cut off by kirishima next to you.

"wait a sec tsu. all might doesn't break his bones when he uses his quirk" kirishima says. you look at him and stare 'maybe because he's had years of experience?' you think.

midoriya looks at you while your staring at kirishima and starts sweating more. he knows your onto him and he needs a way to pry you off of him.

"i bet it's nice having such a simple minded quirk" kirishima says sadly. "you get to do a lot of flashy stuff. my hardening quirk is strong against others but compared to you guys, it's really nothing" he admits sadly.

the bus stays silent until you speak up "i think it's pretty cool though" everyone looks at you and you keep your gaze on the floor.
"it's unique. i've never seen anything like it. besides, it makes you look... what's that word you use" you stay silent for a moment before turning to kirishima

"manly" you say with a small smile. you see his eyes shine for a moment before smiling.
"do you really mean it?" he asks. you chuckle and nod, looking back down at the floor.

"wouldn't have said it if i didn't" you say. kirishima keeps looking at you his smile gets wider. "thanks rai!" he beams.

"this is the most i've ever heard you talk, rai" midoriya points out. you look up at him and see mina next to him, nodding frantically "yeah! you should do it more often!" she says.

realizing you have the attention of the bus. you start talking "it's not that i don't like talking, i've just never interacted with people my age before." you admit. you see the class look at you, nodding for you to continue.

"i've been homeschooled my whole life. this is the first school i've ever attended. you guys are the first group of people my age i've interacted with so it's kind of hard for me to keep conversation" you rub your neck. "my dad just thought it'd be a great idea to throw me here without any sort of social skills" you mutter.

"your dad, satoshi rai, right? it's what we've all thought ever since the first day" yayorozu says, the class nodding. you sigh and nod "yeah, that's my dad" you say.

"no way!"

"even though we were thinking it, it's still crazy that it's true!"

"the satoshi rai? awesome!"

"man you're lucky"

"that's pretty cool"

you keep quiet as you hear more comments.
it's not really that cool if you never talk to your dad. you never see him and when you do, his makes no attempt to hold a conversation with you. his responses are usually short and cold. you've gave up on trying to have a relationship with him.

as the conversation shifts away from you. you hear a 'hey' from your left. you look up and make eye contact with the boy with the lightning bolt in his hair.

"rai y/n, right? i haven't got to introduce myself and we haven't talked at all. only interacting during the training" he says. you nod. "we have similar quirks, right? that's pretty cool" you say.

you and the boy talk some more. denki kaminari, his name is. you realize you share a special bond you guys won't share with anyone else because of your quirks.

you hear your name in conversation and you look at kirishima "if any of us have flashy quirks, it's todoroki, bakugo and rai!" he says, nudging your shoulder.

"yeah but bakugos always yelling so he won't be a good hero" you hear tsu bluntly say.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY? YOU WANNA GO FROG?" bakugo yells while standing up and holding onto the railing.

"you know, we've just met you and we can already tell your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage" kaminari says.

"WHAT? YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THE DAY YOU APPLIED TO THIS SCHOOL YOU LOSR!" bakugo yells

"speed bump bakugo" you say. bakugo glares at you "what'd you say dumbass-" he gets cut off by the bus jumping, making him fall back into his seat.

the class laugh at him and midoriya sweat drops. you shrug and look away, his fault for not listening.

"enough talking, we're here" aizawa says.
you all stand up and start to stretch and jump off the bus.

꧁꧂

"everyone, i've been waiting for you" you hear a voice say. you make your way to the front of the class and look down to see pro hero: 13.

i'm calling 13 a female

"ah! it's thirteen!" uraraka squeals with stars in her eyes, midoriya right next to her doing the same thing. "let's not waste time. follow me" she instructs.

"a shipwreck, a landslide, fire zones, water zones, wind storms, anything you can think of it's here." 13 says.

aizawa walks up to her and the two start conversing silently over something, obviously not wanting the students to hear. "before we get started, i want to say a couple things" 13 says.

you tune out the conversation, only hearing bits of it and it's just her talking about how dangerous our quirks can be. you look near the fountain and see something start to form. before you can mention it, you hear aizawa.

"alright, now that that's said, we can get start-" he gets cut off by the lights powering off. whatever you saw in front of the fountain starts to grow into a large black hole.

"the fuck" you whisper, seeing many people step out of it. the thing that creeps you out the most is a huge bird monster with its brain visible.

"is this apart of the training?" kirishima asks. some students get into defensive stances and some stand still in either shock or fear.

"no. this is real. those are villains." aizawa says, grabbing his goggles and putting them on.

this sets a tension to rise in the class. they start to freak out and you see a blue haired man say something to his comrades, scratching his neck in the process.

"13, i'm leaving the students to you" aizawa says, grabbing his scarf. he prepares to jump down into the sea of villains but gets stopped by midoriya's voice.

"mr. aizawa! you can't fight those guys! your quirk isn't meant for that!" midoriya warns. aizawa simply shakes his head and faces us.

"you can't be a hero with just one trick"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 49.2K 38
๊’ฐ โ› A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. โœ ๊’ฑ เณƒโ€โžท ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ Started: 1st of Fe...
98.2K 1.8K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...
137K 3K 28
โ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„, ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐„๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„โž โœฐ ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ยฆ ๐–ฅ/๐—‡ ๐–ซ/๐—‡, ๐–บ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—...