You're Mine *Mattheo riddle*...

By drewstarkeysfoot

"You're mine and only mine if anyone touches you they will truly regret it." You've been dating Draco Malfoy... More

Characters
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY- EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
We're sorry.

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

5.4K 87 10
By drewstarkeysfoot

TW: Self harm

Amelia's pov:

I sit alone admiring the tall beautiful trees and waves in the water, I was about to get up as I heard someone walking towards me I look behind me and find cedric I give him a small smile as I stand up.

"Hey Amelia," he says.

"Hey." I reply back.

"How have you been," he says as he walks
beside me.

"Nothing really I'm just going back to my room," I say still walking.

"So I heard you and Mattheo have a thing going on," he says looking down at me.

"We aren't talking right now," I say in a cold tone not wanting to share to much.

"You and Cho huh?" I say.

"Yeah we've been dating for a while now," he says and now we're in an empty hallway.

"Cool, I'm gonna get going now I'll see you around," I say walking away but he grabs me by my wrist and pulls me back towards him, I flinch.

"I still have feelings for you," he says to me our faces very close.

I look at him with wide eyes, I have nothing to say to that.

We look at each other for a couple of seconds no words coming out of my mouth or his.

He then goes in for a kiss, I see someone around the corner of hall but u chose to ignore because I had to push him away.

"Cedric what the fuck you have a girlfriend," I yell at him.

"I know Amelia but I can't stop thinking about you, and you said that you weren't talking to Mattheo right now so I thought I had a chance,"

"Cedric we are in a fucking argument we haven't broken up, and YOU have a girlfriend," I say emphasizing the you.

"I know I'm sorry, please don't tell Cho," he says.

"I won't but if you pull a move like that again, I'm gonna tell the whole fucking school you hear me?" I reply angrily and walk away before he can say anything else.

I make my way to my room, and entered the bathroom needing a shower, I was already out of bed if I went back I wouldn't shower for the next week. I take of my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. I look so dead, my under eye circles are unbelievably bad, I look skinnier, I can't eat anymore hell I can't even get out of bed, the bruises are still there and they don't look like they're fading either, my hair is messed up. I look pale, my eyes don't even look the same anymore they look so dull, I didn't wanna do this anymore I don't wanna wake up every morning, with nothing to look forward to, I don't wanna go to bed knowing I was gonna have nightmares, I don't wanna have flashbacks everytime someone touches me, everytime I put something in my mouth I wanna throw up, I want it to stop, I haven't talked to anyone properly in months, Madison has tried talking to me multiple times but I keep pushing her away, same thing with Noah, I haven't seen Draco since the throwing up incident, and Mattheo? Hell it's been weeks and I haven't talked or seen him. Am I being selfish? I didn't even realize I was crying at that point, I need to feel something. I need to think about something else.

I proceeded to look through my drawers to find a razor, after a few minutes of looking I found it, I sat in my bathtub as I begin laying the razor on my skin,  I close my eyes and begin slitting my wrists, I hissed in pain, I look down to see my bathtub and hands covered in blood, a tear rolling down my face.

Minutes later I get out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me, some blood from my hand came on it, I'll wash it out later, I open the bathroom door and exit, putting on dark blue sweats and a black hoodie.

Mattheo walks in, looking at me with eyes filled with sorrow and emptiness, bruised knuckles as I give him a confused look.

"Hey." He says and you can tell he's not okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 133 20
warningsโš ๏ธ -smut -y/n l/n -your the bad girl -hooks up with nearly every guy in the year -6th year(18 yrs) -swearing - Draco x reader ranks #84 nas...
405K 12.8K 43
"Do you know who I am, (Y/n)?" "No." ~ Draco Malfoy's biggest mistake was falling in love with you, a Muggleborn Hufflepuff. You were everything he w...
473K 6.4K 19
m: โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐ฏ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž.โž you: - ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ m: โ ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š...
61.6K 283 15
There will be spice/smut. 18+