lost hope, found light

By GHOST002500

izuku yagi, son of toshinori yagi and inko yagi, brother to izumi yagi, in the past he was always shy, lack o... More

ch.1 beginning pr.1
ch.2 the beginning pr.2
ch.3 the letters
ch.4 order and punishment
ch.5 new life, new hope
ch.6 first mission
ch.7 helping of a old friend
ch.8 first day in UA......for work pr.1
ch.9 first day in UA.......for work pr.2
ch.10 one bullet and a little SURPRISE
ch.11 discussing the past and mistakes
ch.12 one for all successor
ch.13 USJ pr.1
ch.14 USJ pr.2
ch.15 sometimes for work others for fun
ch.16 sport festival
ch.17 improving and advices
ch.18 stain and a gift pr.1
ch.19 stain and a gift pr.2
ch.21 the perished night
ch22 facing an old 'friend'
ch.23 meeting the dark past pr.1
ch.24 meeting the dark past pr.2
ch.25 meeting the dark past pr.3
ch.26 return to problem class
ch.27 happiness
ch.28 return for reason
ch.29 a real and a fake
ch.30 the fall of the yakuza
ch.31 the unwanted guest
ch.32 France trip
ch.33 Royal problem
ch.34 wrong trigger
ch.35 younger but not nicer
ch.36 round two of beating
ch.37 happy together
ch.38 all of the chess pieces
ch.39 betrayed
ch.40 returning to London
ch.41 not a hero
ch.42 mercy of a merciless
ch.43 worse than death
ch.44 regrets of mistakes, losing from mistakes
ch.45 wining against death
ch.46 finishing the unfinished pr.1
ch.47 finishing the unfinished pr.2
Ch.48 finishing the unfinished
ch.49 extra

ch.20 training camp

2.6K 58 10
By GHOST002500

3rd person pov

Today is the day for the students to return to there classes, when everyone were inside, they started the questions of stain from shoto, shoka, izumi, and Iida.

The class continued without any teachers showing up even it past the bell rang for 10 minutes, then the door opened and all attention were on the opener which was aizawa holding izuku by shoulder.

Kirishima asked "aizawa-sensei, is that Mr.Verde? Why is he so.....tired?" Aizawa sigh and throw izuku on the floor, but izuku didn't wake up, aizawa looked back at kirishima and said "that's a good question, and the answer for it is this sleepy head drank 20 bottles of wine in the restaurant yesterday evening, he went home and drank 25 bottles more".

Kaminari asked next "isn't he under age for that?" Aizawa sigh and replied "he have permission to drink, he even won a challenge, him vs his grandfather with sake(sake:type of Japanese alcohol that's stronger than wine, it's near the same level as vodka) wich he won and ordered more".

The class were taken back by that, aizawa cough and said "as izuku can't speak........or waking up, I'll take this one, today we'll have a trip, so get ready and meet me at the bus stop, any questions?".

Yaoyorozu raised her hand and said "who's gonna be with us in this trip sir?" Aizawa replied "class 1-B, vladking, me, izuku, and some heroes that we'll there, about her highness, she'll stay in UA for her safety until izuku return, and class 1-B send vladking were be with us later".

As no one have anymore questions, aizawa started to carr- I mean drag izuku out of class.

Time skip

"Alright as everyone here, we'll started our trip, get on the bus", as everyone started to get to there seats and izuku waking up from sleeping like a bear in winter.

After a while, izuku started to light a cigar, then asui asked izuku "pardon me Mr.verde, but why do you often smoke a cigar? When you don't like the smell?" It's true, izuku always bothered by cigar smoke or any type of smoke.

The question get everyone attention, even aizawa, izuku put his cigar between his finger to get it out of his mouth as he smiled at her and said "quite the observation, that's good thing to be a hero, for your answer.....".

It was quite for whole minute wich made the atmosphere uncomfortable, izuku cleared his throat and said "when your job is between life and death, you meet many people, some are allies, some are enemies........and some are partners".

Asui questioned again "but what's have to do with your smoking?" Izuku smiled again and said "I'll get to that, as I said allies, enemies, even partners, are the people we meet sometimes we work with them, as they say 'when there'sbeginning, there'sending'....... but when there time come, we need something to keep them in our mind to remember them, even if it's there bad habits".

This made the bus quite, too quite, when they arrived, they were greeted by 2 of the wild wild pussycat.

Mandalay started "hello everyone, my name is mandalay, and this is pixie-bob, we are members of wild wild pussy cat" she said as she and pixie do some weird stand.

Izuku saw a kid with them, as he approached him, every student and hero watch him, when he was in front of him, he kneeled and smiled with closing eyes while saying "hello there little one, how are you?".

Izuku didn't open his eyes even when the kid didn't answer, but he tried to punch his.........'things', but izuku caught it without opening his eyes.

Izuku released his hand and said "dirty move but affective, no matter how much a human can be strong, they still have a weakness point in the body, especially the male ones, now tell me, why did you want to punch me? I am not a threat that's for sure, I didn't attack you even, so answer me, why?".

The kid just said "I hate heroes, especially heroes wannabe, they all want fame and showing off there flashy quirk", izuku laughed which caught everyone off guard except aizawa.

Izuku stopped his laughing and said "I am not a hero, I am not hero wannabe either, in fact, I hate heroes, no that was wrong, I despair heroes" which mandalay and pixie looked at aizawa for confirmation, which he nodded to them.

The kid didn't know what to say since he never knew anyone who hate heroes that much, izuku asked "what's your name kid?".

The kid answered "kota izumi" which made izuku laughe and said "sorry, sorry, haha I don't mean disrespect, it's just I know someone with the same name but her first name is izumi, not like your which is your last name, anyway my name is izuku Verde, pleasure to meet you kota-kun".

The kid said shyly "like wise" izuku clapped his hand to get everyone from there spacing out to him.

"Now that we're all here, let us starte, first of all, let us starte with some warm up" He said as pixie used her quirk to blow everyone off the cliff.

Izuku then said "I want to bet, I say they'll take 4 hours to get to the finishing point" aizawa raised an eyebrow and said "I say 3 hours, who lose buy the other one coffees for 2 weeks" izuku smiled and said "you're on"

Time skip

After a while the students showed up and saw izuku dancing while aizawa glance at izuku, izuku stopped at dancing when shoto asked "why are you dancing like that, sir?".

Izuku smiled wider than before and said proudly "it's just, I am happy that you're late that's all" the class though 'is that a compliment or insult for us!!'.

Mandalay started to explain what they have to do and where they were stay, first they have to prepare dinner since it's near evening.

When izuku was about to go prepare dinner, Alfred stopped him and said "Sir, we have a problem" izuku continued his smile and said "what's seem to be the problem, Alfred?".

Alfred replied "the night before hosu City attack, kurogiri and shigaraki run from police station, I looked at camera footage and saw black substance coming from there mouths".

Izuku expression changed to anger "what do you mean they run away?, wait, you said before hosu incident, why are you telling me that now!?!?", aizawa heared there talk and continued listening.

Alfred replied "I am sorry, master, I didn't got the time to tell you", izuku sigh and said "uncle, I know you heared, come out" as aizawa come out of his spot.

Izuku looked at aizawa and said "we need to protect the students, tell me, does anyone except UA staff knows about here?" Which aizawa replied by "no, only UA staff know about this place".

Izuku was about to walk away before he said "Alfred, be ready, no matter what we should be prepared, you too, uncle" as the two of them nodded amd izuku walk away while fake smiling to not be suspicious.

After eating dinner it was time to hot spring, in there mineta was about to climb the wall while saying "guys!! The girl are in there while being naked!! I don't care I'll go see them and grabb tha-" but he was cut of by a bang sound and a bullet that was near his head.

They looked at where the bullet came from, when they saw izuku while he only wear a fundoshi, he smirked that send shiver to spine of who ever saw it and said "mineta, last warning, do something like that, and I'll give you a ticket to hell, got it?".

Mineta nodded quickly, as izuku put his gun down, but before that he said "and kota, don't go to high, someday you'll fall if it isn't your high" the class were confused, but they looked at the direction of izuku gaze to see, the little boy from before.

As kota was about to get down, he saw some girls which made his blood pleasure go high which made him black out as he tripped and was about to fall.

Iida was about to use his quirk when izuku was faster and catch him, he looked at Iida and said "you quirk need charge, so don't stop to charge, continue moving to catch some distance" as Iida thanks him for the advice.

Izuku took kota to mandalay to rest, as he opened the door, he saw mandalay on the chair doing some computer data, when she saw kota, she got up from her chair and quickly run to kota.

Before she could ask, izuku said "don't worry, it's just blood pressure, he's fine, he just need some rest" as izuku put down kota on sofa and was about leave before saying "water hose were one of the few true hero, I am honor to meet there relatives, from there son, to one of there sister".

As izuku leaved mandalay speechless, the next day came but no one had the energy to wake up, when the opened there eyes they were met with the most delightful smell ever.

When they got to the source of the smell, they saw izuku making breakfast, as he saw them, he greeted them with a smile and said "ah, good morning everyone, I hope all of you had a wonderful night".

They greeted him and started to eat breakfast, when they finished, they followed izuku to outside.

As all of them arrived, they were greeted by the four members of wild wild pussycat, as izuku, aizawa, and mandalay started to explain that they'll improve the students quirk, which everyone have to do training in one of the sections in the area.

It's noon and every student were doing there training which every student training were harder than the other.

It continues until it's evening, they ate dinner and everyone were doing there stuff, izuku saw kota go to somewhere, so he followed him.

When he saw kota by cliff, he said "watch your step, it's high up here" which caught kota attention, as kota sit down on a rock he asked "oh it's just you, what're you doing here?".

Izuku right a cigar and said "killing time, it's boring to watch over them all the time" kota wanted to ask something but didn't know how, but izuku saw that look so he said "say what's in your mind, don't collect your thoughts too much, in one point you can't take it anymore, so say what do want to ask, and never hold back".

Kota nodded and asked "why do you hate heroes that much?" Izuku looked at kota with side of his eye, he throw his cigar and said "Everyone have or had a hero who admired the most, everyone hero idol is someone who can't reach easily, mine were closer than anyone could get".

Kota were surprised but wasn't satisfied yet with that answer which izuku knew he wouldn't so he continued "Everyone are saved by a hero, if it there hero or not, they will be saved, but.....I wasn't saved, I was always in front the heroes, my family, my friends, even my hero, but they didn't care, they say grey snow is the ashes of a burned heart, my heart burned and turned to ashes many years ago, because heroes didn't save me, I think you got your answer".

As izuku left kota to think about it, but before he left, he felt a blood lust coming near him, so he run and catch kota before who ever releasing that blood lust is dangerous.

When izuku grabbed kota, they dodged something that got launched at them but it hit the wall that made smoke, when the smoke cleared, they saw a man that mostly covered by tissue (tissue: a group of human cell make tissue that group of tissue make organ of body or muscles).

Izuku knew exactly who I that guy is, as izuku reached for his gun to check if he have it, lucky for him, he have it, he thought 'when I need Alfred, he must be charging, what a lucky day to be attacked, God damit'.
_______________________________________

I had to do those descriptions because those word have other meaning, for example (sake) and (tissue)

Will, that's for this time I hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 3.7K 23
Izuku Yagi a bright child who had a young sister whose name is Izumi Yagi always dreamt of being a hero he had both loving parents who made it there...
283K 3K 23
Izuku Yagi son of Tonshinori Yagi also known as All Might the number 1 hero and inko Yagi who was known to be psychic the number 4 hero. izuku was kn...
220K 5.1K 39
This is an AU where Inko Midoriya marries Toshinori Yagi or better known as All Might. Izuku Yagi is All Might's biological son, who inherited a stro...
638K 14.7K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...