THE SCARS ON MY BODY ● JEGULU...

Galing kay IzzyHogwarts01

What happens after Sirius convinces Regulus to run away with him, to live a free and happy life away from his... Higit pa

✵CHARACTERS✵
✵PLAYLIST✵
✹ONE✹
✹TWO✹
✰THREE✰
✹FOUR✹
✰FIVE✰
✹SIX✹
✹SEVEN✹
✵MORE CHARACTERS✵
✹EIGHT✹
✹TEN✹
✰ELEVEN✰
✹TWELVE✹
✰THIRTEEN✰
✰FOURTEEN✰
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✹FIFTEEN✹
✰SIXTEEN✰
✹SEVENTEEN✹
✰EIGHTEEN✰
✹NINETEEN✹
✰TWENTY✰
✹TWENTY ONE✹
✰TWENTY TWO✰
✹TWENTY THREE✹
✰TWENTY FOUR✰
✹TWENTY FIVE✹
✹TWENTY SIX✹
✰TWENTY SEVEN✰
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✹TWENTY EIGHT✹
✰TWENTY NINE✰
✹THIRTY✹
✰THIRTY ONE✰
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✹THIRTY TWO✹
✰THIRTY THREE✰
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✹THIRTY FOUR✹
✹THIRTY FIVE✹
✰THIRTY SIX✰
✹THIRTY SEVEN✹
✰THIRTY EIGHT✰
✹THIRTY NINE✹
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✰FORTY✰
✹FORTY ONE✹
✰FORTY TWO✰
✹FORTY THREE✹
✰FORTY FOUR✰
✹FORTY FIVE✹
✰FORTY SIX✰
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE ✵
✹FORTY SEVEN✹
✰FORTY EIGHT✰
✹FORTY NINE✹
✹FIFTY✹
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✹FIFTY ONE✹
✹FIFTY TWO✹
✹FIFTY THREE✹
✹FIFTY FOUR✹
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✹FIFTY FIVE✹
✹FIFTY SIX✹
✹FIFTY SEVEN✹
✰FIFTY EIGHT✰
✰FIFTY NINE✰
✹SIXTY✹
✵MORE CHARACTERS✵
✹SIXTY ONE✹
✹SIXTY TWO✹
✰SIXTY-THREE✰
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✹SIXTY-FOUR✹
✰SIXTY-FIVE✰
✹SIXTY-SIX✹
✰SIXTY-SEVEN✰
✰SIXTY-EIGHT✰
✵AUTHORS NOTE✵
✹SIXTY-NINE✹
✹SEVENTY✹
✹SEVENTY-ONE✹
✰SEVENTY-TWO✰
✹SEVENTY-THREE✹
✹SEVENTY-FOUR✹
✰SEVENTY-FIVE✰
✹ SEVENTY-SIX✹
✰SEVENTY-SEVEN✰
✹SEVENTY-EIGHT✹
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✰SEVENTY-NINE✰
✹EIGHTY✹
✰EIGHTY-ONE✰
✹EIGHTY-TWO✹
✰EIGHTY-THREE✰
✹EIGHTY-FOUR✹
✰EIGHTY-FIVE✰
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✵EIGHTY-SIX✵
Chapter 87
Appreciation post
Appreciation Post p2
Appreciation Post p3
Appreciation Post p4
Appreciation Post p5

✰NINE✰

7.3K 280 399
Galing kay IzzyHogwarts01

_____________________

✰Your smile is

literally the cutest

thing I have

ever seen✰

_____________________

James observed Regulus patiently as he washed his face with cold water in the sink. He knew this wouldn't be easy for him, his parents would easily be able to find him at Hogwarts.

I mean, it was his best friend's little brother of course, why else would he feel such a strong need to protect the boy?

The train shook as it turned a corner, causing Regulus to hold on to the wall for support. James chuckled, walking over to the smaller boy and taking his hand.

"C'mon, you're sitting with me." He led Regulus out of the toilets and down the corridor until they arrived at the same compartment that the four Marauders sat in every year.

"Prongs!? What took you so long?" Sirius asked as he stood from Remus' lap. He spotted Regulus from the corner of his eye and furrowed his brows. "I thought you said Reg didn't want to sit with us?"

"Does it really matter, Pads? He's here now, isn't he?" James grinned, sitting down beside Peter, pulling Regulus down with him. James slung his arms around both Peter and Regulus' shoulders casually, starting a conversation with Remus.

Throughout the whole train ride, James found himself constantly peeking at Reggie from the corner of his eye, checking that he was okay.

It's a weird thing, worrying about someone. Most of the time you don't even understand why you're worrying about that person. What does it matter to you? But no matter how hard you try to push it away, it's still there. It doesn't leave, no, that would be too easy. It sticks with you until there's nothing else for you to do but help that one person that shouldn't mean anything to you.

James knew this. He knew that it was going to be tough enough on his part, let alone Regulus' part. But if that was the way it was, and if nothing could change that, then James would do everything in his power to keep Reggie safe.

"Alright there, mate? You seem a bit out of it." Pete asked, nudging him lightly on the arm. James drew in a sharp breath at being pulled out of his thoughts. He nodded his head and gave the boy a smile. This must have been enough for Peter as he smiled back, before going back to his sweets.

"It's fine, stop worrying." Regulus whispered, seeming to contemplate his choices carefully before allowing his head to fall onto James' shoulder.

The corners of his lips raised slightly as he tried his very best to ignore the heat rising up his neck. That's your best friend's little brother! Bloody hell, you can't think about that stuff, Potter!

He wasn't surprised when he felt 3 pairs of eyes burning holes into him. Though, he did not look up, focusing his eyes on something much more enchanting, the calm, sleeping face of Regulus Black. Weird, I know, but this is James we're talking about.

Sirius, not long after, left the compartment with Remus, for well...er- y'know...reasons, leaving only the three boys. Two of which were fast asleep, Peter and Regulus.

It was an odd sight. Regulus asleep, peacefully, on James' shoulder, and Peter fully passed out against the wall. This time last year he would have been manifesting that the person whom's head was resting upon his shoulder was the head of Lily Evans, but right then he didn't even consider such a situation. Regulus was sleeping on his shoulder, what was the big deal? It was completely normal for someone to use a friend's shoulder as a pillow....Right?

***

It was already 6pm by the time the Hogwarts Express arrived at Hogsmead station. James shook Regulus' arm, waking him, before accompanying him to the carriages.

"Black!" Reg noticeably stiffened at the use of his last name. Not far off in the distance stood Lucius Malfoy and Severus Snape - 'Blondie and Snivillus, more like' James thought to himself.

"What are you doing with Potter?" He took a deep breath before glaring at James, mouthing the words "I'm sorry" as he walked over in their direction.

"C'mon, Prongs! We'll miss the carriages!" He turned at the voice of Sirius and sighed as he followed his friends in the opposite direction.

***

The sorting ceremony went excruciatingly slowly. It felt as though it would go on forever. James sighed in annoyance, scanning the hall for something more interesting to look at. That was when he was met with the familiar, grey abyss of Regulus' eyes. The lips on his face turned from a grimace to a smirk when he spotted James staring.

"What are you looking at?" Regulus mouthed, causing James chuckle under his breath.

"You." James mouthed back. Even from across the room, James could see Regulus roll his eyes.

"Yes, I got that much." He replied, sticking his tongue out. James made a snorting sound as he tried not to laugh. Shit, he was adorable when he did that.

"Everything alright, James?" Remus asked from beside him.

"Oh, yea, yea, fine. Amazing actually." Moony furrowed his eyebrows before looking away, snickering to himself. He turned back to Regulus to see him talking to who he remembered as Bailey Chambers. He had the largest grin on his face, rather crooked, it was the cutest thing James had ever seen.

Falling for your best friend's baby brother, huh? He chuckled under his breath for even suggesting such a thing. Wait....was he?

***

"So, Prongs. How's the Lily situation going? You haven't mentioned her once since we got here and it's already been about 11 hours!" All four boys were sat on Remus' bed in a circle, legs crossed.

"Oh yea! You haven't mentioned her at all!" Peter added, confusion clear in his tone.

"I- Well it's been 6 years, she still doesn't like me, so I thought....well I thought I might experiment with some other people for a change." The other three Marauders stared at him, gob-smacked.

"So, you don't like Evans anymore?" For the first time that night, Remus put down his book, giving James his full attention.

"It's not that I don't like her anymore, I just won't pester her 24/7 like I have for the past years." Sirius fell backwards, landing on top of Remus.

"Moony, Wormtail! We're free! We never have to listen to his constant Lily gushing ever again!"

"FREEDOM!" Remus and Peter yelled at the top of their lungs, which in turn led to the whole room bursting into a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

"I hate you guys." James muttered throwing a pillow at no one in particular.

"Noooooo, you loveeeee us!" James sighed in defeat knowing very god damn well that Sirius was right.

That night, as the four Marauders lay in their respected beds (except for Sirius who had found his way into Remus' bed, cuddling up beside him), James followed his mind as it took him back to the adorable, crooked grin of Regulus Black and his uncommonly beautiful eyes.

_____________________

✰Your smile is

literally the cutest

thing I have

ever seen✰

_____________________

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
5.1K 165 16
Regulus Black is a powerful, pure-blood wizard with an embarrassment of a brother. James Potter is the best friend of the "embarrassment", and is de...
982K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.8K 108 13
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 (𝘃.) 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽; 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗲 in which newt has to face challenges and gets a new friend he'd expected...