Frozen - Shivika FF | โœ“

By anamika_writes

An angry Shivaay Singh Oberoi marries his wedding planner- Anika, for whom he once secretly harbored feelings... More

~~ Prelude ~~
Chapter 1 - Turmoil
Chapter 2 - Smeared Fate
Chapter 3 : Chaotic Hearts
Chapter 4 : Trapped In Chaos
Chapter 5 : Between Right & Wrong
Chapter 6 : Confused Conscience
Chapter 7 : Past Comes Knocking In
Chapter 8 : Fragile Trust
Chapter 9 : Waves Of Guilt
Chapter 10 : Bordering Despair
Chapter 11 : Bygones & The Road Ahead
Chapter 12 : Stuck In a Maze
Chapter 13 : A New Dawn
Chapter 14 : A Glimpse
Chapter 15 : Silent Harmony
Chapter 16 : Flustered Feelings
Chapter 17 : Together Yet Not
Chapter 18 : Choice
Chapter 19 : Little Things
Chapter 20 : Affectionate Actions
Chapter 21 : Retrospect
Chapter 22 : Maelstrom
Chapter 23 : The Murderer
Chapter 24 : Tangled Feelings
Chapter 25 : Fear & Love
Chapter 26 : Small Things
Chapter 27 : Wedding On Cards?
Chapter 28 : Back On Track
Chapter 29 : Return Of The Husband
Chapter 30 : Broken Hearts
Chapter 31 : Dilemma
Chapter 32 : Stolen Moments
Chapter 33 : Defeating the Dilemma
Chapter 34 : Endearing Closeness
Chapter 35 : Differences
Chapter 36 : Accepting Love
Chapter 37 : Comfortable Discomfort
Chapter 38 : Growing Closeness
Chapter 39 : Unrestrained Heart
Chapter 40 : Work In Progress
Chapter 41 : Worth Melting For
Bonus Snippets | Rain

โ€ข Extras โ€ข

5.1K 276 133
By anamika_writes

A few random facts about this book :

(P.S. - That's my all time favorite Shivika gif😍)

• If my memory serves me right, I wrote the first chapter of this book around the same time I was writing Still Mine, my first book in 2018. Yep, took too long to finish this one. Guess, everything happens at a destined time after all.

• This book turned out to be completely opposite of what I had intended it to be. This was supposed to be an angsty book with both Shivaay and Anika being angry with a surging hate between them. ( I am totally glad that I went with the heart wrenching pain struck them versus angry hurting people.)

• The first chapter was published on 28th June 2018. Yep, you read that right.

• The original title was Married.

• The initial plan was to have Daksh come back to claim Anika, in the very early chapters. But then this was overrated, so Daksh got a permanent bye-bye.

• At one point in the story I was so confused about how to proceed that I had decided to have them divorce and separate,  followed by time leap. But then, I realized I have over used this concept and hence the 3 months break.

• Anika was supposed to be Yashraj's neighbor after the divorce and the plan was to make her the wedding planner for RiKara. Too cliche, I know. Which is why I changed everything and tried to think more practically. If I were to step in Anika's shoes, I would never ever want to plan a wedding again. Once bitten twice shy, right?

• There was supposed to be an angry-hurt- jealousy driven consummation scene - as per what was planned like years back, lol. But I think I have majorly matured to understand the characters more deeply. I am so glad that I left this book hanging after chapter 2 in 2018. If would have been just another FF otherwise.

• I was pretty sure from the time I resumed writing that I wouldn't make Shivaay do something unrealistic to win Anika's heart. Certainly not taking a bullet. It was supposed to be a natural transition that you wouldn't even realize that they've come so far. And I like to believe, it was more or less smooth transition like planned.

• Anika's past was to be explored more deeply,  she was supposed to have a dark family past. But I kept that aside to make Anika and Shivaay's relationship the center of the story. If I delved into Anika's past, the story would have gone off track. Hence, just Pari.

• Pari would be Anika's secret forever. Maybe sometime in their old age she tells Shivaay about her. 

• I am not sure if you all got the hints, but I did try to very very very subtly show that Omkara liked Anika. He backed off and friend zoned her because she was Shivaay's love and she was smitten by Shivaay. 🙈 

• I had planned to show Shivika's development during Rudra's wedding as in the ceremonies and stuff, but too overrated I guess. :p

• I did keep the way open to Shivaay's health, just in case I ran out of twists, but well, didn't really need to give that poor man a failing health. He deserves to be happy after all!

• Oh, and, there was a Vanvas planned too, with Shivaay's illegitimate issue. Again, too overrated?! :p

Okay, I would like to know your thoughts or takes on any of the above, that is, if you have any. 

I saw many requests for epilogue/bonus chapters. I am not sure what exactly would you like to see. Let me know, I will try to post by the time this book reached milestone of 20k votes. (Side.Note - I did think of the good old pregnancy epilogue,  but I don't know for some reason that is just not my thing.🤷‍♀️)

I am going to stay off spin-offs. I know RumYa and RiKara had potential here, even Pari-Sam-Prinku angle was good, but not happening. As for Yashraj, I like him, so I may in far future give him a story of his own. ;)

♠️

What are your favorite scenes?

Mine are :

• The Udaipur Hug after the stroll

• Anika sleeping on Shivaay's lap when he takes her to see the fields.

• I have to mention their kiss by the staircase. 🙈

♠️

What could have been better in this book?

♠️

Other Completed "Shivika" Books:

~ A Collection Of Shivika Tales 

~ Still Mine

~ Wooing His Wife

~ Kissing Away Insecurities 

~ Seven Days To Love (Shivika)

~ One-Shots Book

~ Loving Desires (OS Collection)

~ The Devil's Brewing Desires 

♠️

Thank You!

- for being with me throughout this journey.

- for encouraging me with you kind words

- for that every vote you hit!

Signing Off,

-Anami!♡

•  v o t e  •  c o m m e n t  •   s h a r e  •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 244 9
Shivaay and Anika life after three month separation. Shivaay saw Anika in Dragh and thinks Anika has moved on and same goes with Anika. She too think...
86K 9.5K 27
Anika is a widow, she lives in a village while Shivaay visits the village for some business deal. He looks at Anika and falls in love at first sight...
102K 10.3K 59
Businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi is super successful in his professional life, he has fame and fortune, and everyone wants to be in business with him...
135K 12.9K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...