Berzerk Love (Hekapoo x Male...

Oleh Victor_TheRiper

Mewni has always been kept safe out of danger, and yet thanks to Star and Marco alongside with the High Commi... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chp.1 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.1
Chp.2 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.2
Chp.3 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.3
Chp.4
Chp.5 Unleashed Swordsman
Chp.6
Chp.8 TimeSkip
Chp.9 Enter The Monster Boss Toffee
Chp.10 Nosferatu Zodd
Chp.11 Battle With The Immortal Monster
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17 Murder Until Its Done
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20 Farewell Pt.1
Chp.21 Farewell Pt.2
Chp.22
Chp.23 The Skull Knight
Chp.24 The Return Of Guts
Chp.25
Chp.26 Lemon Chapter
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29 The Awakening Of Behelit
Chp.30 The Despair Of Deaths
Chp.31
Chp.32 The End Of Toffee
Chp.33 The Sad Epilogue
Final Chapter: The Final Epilogue

Chp.7 The Origin Of "Guts"

1.5K 40 2
Oleh Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

The next day, it was a weekend as the guards started waking up from their sleep and yet some waking up late from last night's party they throw for (YN). Hekapoo and the other High Commissioners were on their home dimensions as they have nothing to do in Mewni, Star and Marco were at Earth spending time together. As for (YN), he stayed in Mewni, and he was the very first one to wake up as he then was in a spot where he relax, he was thinking about being the leader of the Mewni Guards, and how he's liking Mewni. So far...he doesn't know yet...but honestly deep down, he knows he was starting to like it here. Suddenly, one of the guards walked up to him and said that Queen Moon wanted to have a talk with him. So some of the guards lead him inside the Castle of Mewni, and yet (YN) arrived outside of the castle again, and yet to be in some gardens, filled with amazing and beautiful flowers, and statues as well. The guards left him alone at the gardens as (YN) started walking to look for her. And yet, he has spotted Queen Moon, sitting down at a bench, looking at the flowers as she notice him arriving..

Queen Moon: Ah, (YN). Glad you came by. How are you?

(YN): Me fine, your majesty.

Queen Moon: Care for some tea?

(YN): No thanks, I'm good.

King River: *giggles* Suit yourself then. Now Why don't you sit with me (YN)?

(YN) then walked over as he then sat down a bench, facing towards the Queen...

Queen Moon: Like the garden? Beautiful isn't? You know, my mother built this garden. I was here as well ever since she started making the garden. And it was amazing.

(YN): It is. So...about yesterday.

Queen Moon: Yes?

(YN): I notice that you and your allies have been dealing with fighting the monsters for years. But I wanna know your majesty, do you have to do with something form a lizard monster name-

Queen Moon: Toffee? Yes, I do.

(YN): *Knew it* So what's his deal? Why is his monsters trying to raid at your village and castle for years??

Queen Moon then stood up as she places her tea on the bench, walks over towards the flowers as she relies...

Queen Moon: Toffee is responsible for the death of my mother, and my ancestors.

(YN): Wh-What?!

Queen Moon: He was ruthless, cruel as well. I met him after months of him killing my mother. I used a spell to drafted him. And afterwards, I then became the next Queen of Mewni. And then afterwards, Toffee was never seen again, but I know he's out there somewhere, plotting to do something to get back at me, my allies and my family. That's why his monsters kept on raiding my village, my people and my castle. Years and Years of battling out against them, I've lost some men in battle and some survived. I don't know when he'll return, but we'll be ready. And that's why I wanted to talk to you as well, (YN).

(YN): Huh??

Queen Moon walked over to sat back down at the bench...

Queen Moon: I've notice his monsters were looking for you yesterday. And what caught my attention is the fact they know you, of the nickname they call you..."Guts". So tell me (YN), how is it you know Toffee as well??

(YN) slowly clenches his hands as he looks down, as he then can still voices in his head, of his parents dying and monsters laughing and killing them and his people, destroying his village, and yet he can still hear Toffee's laugh as well...after that, he then takes a deep breathe and then replies...

(YN): ...Toffee killed my parents and the rest of my people.

Queen Moon gasp in shocked...

Queen Moon: Wh-What?!

(YN): ...It happen 10 years ago...

-FLASHBACK TO 10 YEARS AGO-

-(YN) POV-

10 years ago, I lived in a decent village with good amount of food and water. My people lived peacefully, alongside with my parents, and I as well. I was 8 years old back then, my mother, Mary, was always a hard working mom, always cooking, cleaning and being the best mom, and my father, Duke, he was a swordsman. He was the hero of the village, defending our home against bandits who try to steal from us. I wanted to help him out as well, he then taught me how to fight and use a sword. As he train me to fight alongside with him, I would always use a wooden sword to train, and yet, he has been training me be very well I started to get the hang of it, and now than I know how to fight with a sword, I've always helped my father to fight off bandits, yet my father when he sees me fighting, he was impressed of how I fight and the skill I have of using the sword...

Duke: I gotta say son, you seem pretty skilled with a sword during the fight. I'm impressed son.

(YN): Y-You mean it dad??

Duke: Of course son. Someday, when you grow up, you'll become a fine warrior. Say, you know what? I'm starting to give you a nickname.

(YN): A..nickname??

Duke: Yeah, like a nickname that will represent you when you become a fine warrior like me. Your so passionate, skilled and overwhelmingly good as well...but yet again, you can be a bit violent with the sword...Hmmm. Aha! I got the great nickname for you son!

(YN): Really?

Duke: Yes, and your nickname will be...Guts.

(YN): *smiles and laughs* I like it...Guts!

And so, that's how I got that nickname, Guts. My mother was quiet upset about it, but then again...she knew deep down, I wanted to be like my father, to become a great warrior, and so she accorded it and okay with it, and yet she was okay of the nickname my father gave me, and yet I've been calling that nickname for quite a while...and yet my home village was doing great as well...
.
.
.
Until one night...
.
.
.
A loud explosion was heard and yet screaming as well, I woke up from it, I rush out from my room as I then noticed my mother and father weren't their...I heard more screaming coming outside, I soon rush and yet to notice my home village..being raided by monsters, and yet were monster guards as well, they were killing my people, and showing them no mercy and burning down the houses, I didn't knew what to do...and didn't know where my father and mother were at, until I then see my mother running towards the distance as she yells my name...

Mary: (Y-YN)!!

(YN): Mother!!!

As soon me and her started running towards each other, suddenly, one of the monsters throw arrows at my mom behind her back, which caused her to fell and revealing the arrows behind her back to me, I was shocked and scared at the same time I ran up to her, crying in tears...

(YN): M-Mom!! Mom!!

Mary: (Y-YN)..!! S-Sweetie...S-Stay strong...

Suddenly, some of the monsters started charging at her and me as they try to kill them, until luckily, my father, duke came in to save us as he swings his swords at them, slicing their bodies in half...

(YN): D-Dad!

Duke: Guts! M-Mary!!!

He got on his knees and checks on mother...

Duke: M-Mary! Please! Stay with me!

Suddenly, a gray lizard, with armor started walking towards us while his monster men kept on raiding the village as he then gave a smile and said...

Gray Lizard: Well Well, you three are the last remaining humans here...I'm sorry to say this, but this will be your final dust.

Duke: You bastard!

Father rush at him and tried stabbing him with his sword, but the gray lizard was quick to dodge that as he suddenly stab my father with a blade towards his shoulder and then kicking his stomach, knocking him down...

(YN): D-Dad!!!

I rush to him as the gray lizard then stares at me and said...

Gray Lizard: Well now little child, seems like your father wasn't much a match for me.

(YN): Wh-Who are you?!? And why are you doing this!?!

Gray Lizard: Who am I?? *chuckles* Well, I am Toffee, and why I'm doing this?? Is because I despise humans! They make me sick to my gut.

(YN): Y-You hurt my dad! A-And I won't forgive you!!!

I rush at him to try and punch him, but he then quickly whip me with his tail to my face, knocking me down, as the gray Lizard, Toffee, suddenly started walking up to my mom as he lifts her up by the neck...

Toffee: You can say your mother goodbye.

Toffee took his blade out as he was gonna stab my mother...I got up quickly as I grabbed my father's sword...

(YN): L-Leave her alone!!!

I charge at Toffee with my dad's sword as I then try stabbing him, but he then grabbed it with his bear hands as I stood there, shaking in fear...as he stared at me with his dark green evil eyes...

Toffee: You should've done that boy. I'll-

Duke: G-Get away!!

Luckily father stood up as he rushes at Toffee, punching him straight to his face as he let mother go and father grabbing her...I rush to my father with his sword and stood near him until Toffee then stood up, wiping the blood off from his mouth as his monster men started approaching to us...

(YN): D-Dad! What now?!?

Father then stood quiet for a bit as he then closes his eyes...and then looks at me as he then gave me his black sword...

(YN): D-Dad??!

Duke: G-Guts, my son, I-I need you to run away as far as you can! Don't look back, and don't even stop running!

(YN): Wh-What?!? N-No dad! I-What are you-

Duke: Please son! Do as what I say! And remember...

My father then gave me one last hug, as I stood there, shedding tears as he then says...

Duke: I love you, Guts.

Suddenly, my mother was yet barely alive as she then said to me...

Mary: (Y-YN)..G-Guts...no matter what, we'll love you, and don't you forget that.

(YN): ....I-I-

Mary: G-Go my son! Run! Run as far as you can!

Duke: Go now Guts! Run my son!

I started slowly backing away as I gave off my last look to my parents, and then turn around and started running from my life, holding onto my father's sword as I then witness to hear them scream in pain and yelling my name out as their final words...I shed tears and sobbing a bit while still running away...
.
.
.
During that same day at night, it was about to be morning, as I was tired, hungry...and yet sad knowing that I've lost everything, my home, my people...and my parents...I had nothing anymore...all I have, is myself...and my own sword from my father...

-10 YEARS LATER-

And then...years later...

-AUTHOR POV-

10 years later, in a small village and a bar with as well, there were 6 drunk bandits, causing trouble in the bar as one of them started to make a lady feel uncomfortable...

Bandit #1: Hey there pretty lady, why don't you come join us and we'll treat you nice and kindly, Eh?

Lady: Tch. In your dreams you bastards-AAH!!

One of the bandits grabbed the lady's hair...

Bandit #4: Watch it bitch! Or else you'll be our next target!

The people in the bar didn't wanted to help the lady, knowing if they do, they'll be killed by the bandits...until suddenly, someone came in the bar as the bandits were in his way...and yet he's a teenager...and this teenager happens to be (YN), with fully dark clothes, a red scarf around his neck, and yet wearing black boots as well and having a scabbard on his back, having his sword on it too..

(YN): Hey, step aside. You're all in my way.

Bandit #1: Eh?!? A brat?!? Who the hell you think you are?!? Better watch that mouth of yours or the 6 of us will-

Suddenly, (YN) then strikes a vicious punch at one of the bandits, knocking him out as the other 5 started charging at him, soon (YN) rush at them as he started throwing brutal blows and kicks towards the bandits as he then ended up braking one of their arms and shoulders, as he then knocks them out afterwards...after that, he walks towards the bartender...

(YN): Sorry if I caused a ruckus.

Bartender: D-Don't mention it.

(YN): Here, fill this bottle with water water please?

Bartender: S-Sure.

As the bartender grabbed (YN)'s bottle to fill it up with water, (YN) then notices a poster hanging on the wall, which got his attention...

Bartender: H-Here. Your water is ready sir.

(YN): Thanks. Hey, hand me that poster will ya?

Bartender: S-Sure.

The bartender hands him the poster as (YN) then walks out from the bar. As he did, he then reads the poster as it then said...
"Looking for a royal Mewni leader guard, if you're the right one, we'll pay you in cash and hire you as a leader of the Mewni Guards."

(YN): Mewni? I heard about it. It's couple of miles down East. Should get going.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

(YN): So yeah...that's how it happen..and that's how I found out about Mewni.

Queen Moon: Oh dear. (YN), I'm so sorry about your parents, honestly. I-I never knew you-

(YN): It's okay...at least...their in a better place now. But all that, now you know how I know Toffee. So I guess you and I both have something in common of the hatred we have against him.

Queen Moon: I see.

(YN): So, is that what you wanted to talk about? My nickname, and knowing about Toffee?

Queen Moon: ...Yes, that's all.

(YN): May I be excuse then?

Queen Moon: Yes.

(YN) got up as he then bows at Queen Moon and then walks afterwards...as he did, Queen Moon called his name...

Queen Moon: (YN).

(YN) stopped and turn around...

(YN): Yes, your majesty?

Queen Moon: ...You shed a tear. I can tell. But it's okay to cry (YN). I understand how you feel about your lost, but remember, We are all here for each other, and I'm here for you.

(YN) stood quiet...as the then wipes a tear off his eye and replies...

(YN): I understand...thanks.

And so, he then walks as Queen Moon then stood sitting on the bench as she then felt bad for (YN) of how he had to go through all those years of his lost...suddenly, behind the walls, Hekapoo was spotted as she was there the whole time, and heard everything, she then walks away and says...

Hekapoo: ...Now I understand why...

-END OF CHAPTER 7-

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

72.5K 3.5K 47
The Armed Detective Agency is hit with a new job. Protect a Princess you say? This said Princess is not only the heir to the throne but the target to...
42.4K 1.4K 20
I'm Hers~ The Bosslady Romance I doesn't deserve her. I'm far so good for her. I'm not bold and brave like her. I'm not good enough for her. I'm not...
1.4K 30 31
(STRONG LANGUAGE, MATURE CONTENT, RAPE, SELF HARM AND MORE) This book does not promote any kind of physical violence or abuse. I do not condone rape...
5.7K 180 28
Star was just walking around her room until someone came in the castle and brought her something or somewhere special. Where did that person take her...