lost hope, found light

By GHOST002500

izuku yagi, son of toshinori yagi and inko yagi, brother to izumi yagi, in the past he was always shy, lack o... More

ch.1 beginning pr.1
ch.2 the beginning pr.2
ch.3 the letters
ch.4 order and punishment
ch.5 new life, new hope
ch.6 first mission
ch.7 helping of a old friend
ch.8 first day in UA......for work pr.1
ch.9 first day in UA.......for work pr.2
ch.10 one bullet and a little SURPRISE
ch.11 discussing the past and mistakes
ch.12 one for all successor
ch.13 USJ pr.1
ch.14 USJ pr.2
ch.15 sometimes for work others for fun
ch.16 sport festival
ch.17 improving and advices
ch.18 stain and a gift pr.1
ch.20 training camp
ch.21 the perished night
ch22 facing an old 'friend'
ch.23 meeting the dark past pr.1
ch.24 meeting the dark past pr.2
ch.25 meeting the dark past pr.3
ch.26 return to problem class
ch.27 happiness
ch.28 return for reason
ch.29 a real and a fake
ch.30 the fall of the yakuza
ch.31 the unwanted guest
ch.32 France trip
ch.33 Royal problem
ch.34 wrong trigger
ch.35 younger but not nicer
ch.36 round two of beating
ch.37 happy together
ch.38 all of the chess pieces
ch.39 betrayed
ch.40 returning to London
ch.41 not a hero
ch.42 mercy of a merciless
ch.43 worse than death
ch.44 regrets of mistakes, losing from mistakes
ch.45 wining against death
ch.46 finishing the unfinished pr.1
ch.47 finishing the unfinished pr.2
Ch.48 finishing the unfinished
ch.49 extra

ch.19 stain and a gift pr.2

2.9K 62 27
By GHOST002500

3rd person pov

Izuku looked board by that question and replied "a hero is someone who help people without a care of what people say, do, think, a hero doesn't care for there live, they care for citizens live, but here........ a hero is nothing but trashs" Everyone looked at izuku, as of why he said that.

Stain raised an eyebrow and asked "then why do you help them?" Izuku replied "as you said, I have a hero heart, but the society doesn't care about anything except how flashy your quirk is, what happens to who don't have flashy quirk, who have a quirk that they called villain quirk, or in my case quirkless?".

Stain was taken by that, while the other three were ashamed(which they should be), stain collected himself and said "so you're quirkless, tell me, how was your life".

Izuku replied "just like paradise.....until it was the day I went to quirk detector doctor, but this doesn't matter right now, and for answering your question, I don't want to save people for fame and called it heroic work, I want to save people for myself".

Stain smiled and said "you're truly someone worthy for some much things, you're a true her- no, a true heart who saves others, why don't we finish this once and for all, shall we".

Izuku smirked and took his stance and said "with pleasure", as they started to charge at each other, while izumi helping Iida and the other hero, shoto and shoka cover izuku with fire and ice.

Izuku started lose stamina as which stain does too, then Iida started to move again, he closed and opened his hand to see how far can he move.

Then Iida looked at shoto and said "shoto I want you to freeze my engine!!" Shoto looked at him with a face that say 'what's under your head', shoto freeze Iifa engine, as Iida started his engine, which made it stronger.

Izuku saw that and he knew he'll have to give it his final blow, as he, shoto, shoka, and Iida take the final blow by izuku by using the unshared part of his katana to hit stain back neck, Iida hitting stain legs, shoto freezing and shoka burning stain.

Stain couldn't take it as he black out, izuku take a large sigh and said "shoto, take stain katana, knifes, daggers, anything sharp and don't forget about the hidden blades on elbows, socks, knees and ties him up, shoka help Iida to walk, his injurie is serious, izumi help the injured hero, and let me take some breath, this take more than I thought, phew".

As izuku light a cigar and they started to do what they were told to, after they were done, they started to drag stain, when they arrived out of alleys, some heroes saw them and went to them.

The heroes started to questions them if they were okay, but they stopped when they saw stain which made them questioning them "i-is th-that the hero killer: stain?", izuku knew of the civilian knew about kids goes after villain there were be consequences.

Izuku cleared his throat to get everyone attention and said "I propose to call ambulance since some of us are badly injured, don't you think so?" As they started to call ambulance and police.

Izuku was about head to Iida to see if he was okay when he was kicked on the head, he looked for who did that when he saw his grandpa, he furrowed his face and said "I saved one of my students, side by side with 3 of 5 people I hate the most without trying to kill them, and I got a kick on my head, you know this isn't fare grandpa"

Gran torino scoffed and said "said the one who tried to kill the same student who saved because he said you'll late for class" izuku just shrugged off and was about to head to his car when Alfred talk through his earpiece "Sir, there's a winged nomu heading your way, your uncle endeavour is chasing after him sir".

Izuku and grand torino saw the nomu and shouted at the same time "Everyone get down" before anyone move the nomu flashed through them while catching.........izuku.

When the nomu grabbed izuku, everyone tried to catch him but no one could do anything, grand torino couldn't get to that high, endeavour will hit izuku if he use his quirk, stain tried to cut the rope but shoto removed his hidden knife.

Izuku though while struggling 'he could have take anyone, but it chose me, he must want me to send one of his nomu to kidnapping me' izuku grabbed his pistol and started to shoot the nomu eyes, when ut hut it, the nome release izuku and started to screech from the pain.

Izuku started to free fall, he started to think of a way to survive the fall, but couldn't, so he grabbed his legs and Shaped himself as a ball as a hope to survive the fall, when he stopped in the middle of the air.

Izuku looked up to see his uncle grabbing him and smiling at him, izuku smiled back and said "thanks uncle enji, I thought I was doomed this time".

Time skip

We see Iida bandaged for his injury, shoto and shoka were patched a little from bruises, izumi were there for visit, when the door open, revealing izuku with some bandaged, Alfred, aizawa, grand torino, and the police chief.

The police chief started first "hello everyone, I hope everyone is okay, as you know today I am here to have a talk, first of all as you're minor, have no hero license, didn't have a hero license, using quirk without permission of a hero, which lead us to punishing you for vigilantes work".

Everyone will afraid of what we're happen to them, shoto stand up and said "but we captured someone who most hero couldn't!!, and now you want to arrest us for that?!" Izuku raised an eyebrow and said "todoroki, let the man continue his talk" then izuku phone rang, he excuse himself and went to answer that.

The police chief continued "as he said, I am not finished, as we'll discussing what to do, Mr.verde told us that he gave the permission for your quirk use as UA teacher, which lead us to make it look like he was after stain and you helped him with his work, if he didn't do it you all will be arrested, from trying to kill stain for family revenge to using quirk without knowing of heroes".

Everyone looked down from shame, then aizawa said "thanks izuku for this, if it wasn't for him you all will be expelled, understood?" They all nodded and said "yes, sensei".

The police chief continued "now I want you to fill these peppers, and don't worry, you'll get some credits for defeating stain since you'll under Mr.verde permission" the students smiled and started to fill the peppers.

Meanwhile with izuku

Izuku got a massage from Sophie saying 'izuku, I think we got a little problem', which made izuku concerns so he wrote 'did something happened, are you okay? Should I come'.

Sophie replied by 'nonono, it isn't something we should worry about, will, actually we should worry about' which made izuku more concerned that leaded him to write 'I must come and see you, tell me what happened'.

Sophie sended a photo of pregnancy test which shows that she pregnant, izuku couldn't believe it, he wrote with little tears in his eyes 'y-you aren't lying, am I gonna be a f-f-father' which Sophie replied by 'congrat izuku, we're gonna be parents'.

Izuku lushed with Alfred behind him, when he arrived at the room where the students are, he shouted while hugging aizawa and gran torino "I AM GOONA BE A FATHER, I am gonna be father!!, I am the happiest man alive uncle shouta, grandpa sorahiko".

Aizawa and gran torino looked at each other and back at izuku, aizawa was the first one to ask "what do you mean, izuku? Becoming father? What are you talking about?".

Izuku looked at aizawa with the smile that died since his 5th birthday, which caught aizawa, gran torino, the three students off guard, izuku showed his phone to aizawa and said with tears of joy "Sophie i-is pregnant, uncle, Sophie is pregnant with my child".

Aizawa facepalm himself and said "congrats, but don't you think that's too soon, to becoming a father, and you aren't even married", izuku laughed and said "it never too late or too soon to be with what make you happy, happiness doesn't come to you, you go to it, but this time, it come for me as an angel".

Aizawa facepalmed again and said "yeah, yeah, get over it, don't say quotes that you made right now", izuku chuckled and said to all of the room "to celebrate our victory, and celebrate me becoming a father, I invite everyone to dinner, what do you say" Everyone accepts except the police chief and Iida.

Izuku then said "alright I'll see you this evening and i hope to see tomorrow in class" izuju started to call mistuki and masaru to tell them the good news and to invite them to the evening, he invited nezu too, with enji and rei, he didn't call his biological parents since izumi will tell them.

That evening

As izuku his cigar, and ordered some wine, when all of them arrived, he fill his wine glass and tab it with spoon to get everyone in the hall attention, he lift his hand up and said "today, I lived my happiest moments when Sophie, my only love..." when he said that he could feel two aura of jealousy eyeing on him.

He continued ignoring the stares "who's now carry our child, who will bring happiness to us, cheers everyone one, cheers for everyone happiness" everyone clapped for him, as he started to drink

After 30 minutes

Aizawa said "izuku, that's the 5th bottle you drink it in 30 minutes, aren't you drunk?" Izuku laughed a little and said "don't worry I can keep up until 10 bottles, then I'll feel a little dizzy".

Aizawa sigh and said "problem child", izuku laughed and get up when gran torino said "now where", izuku replied "it's a special day, it need special treatment", as izuku continued his walk to the stage.

As izuku took the microphone and said "hello ladies and gentlemen, I hope you having a wonderful evening, tonight I want to celebrate my joy with all of you by a song, but first let all of the lover to the plaza for the dance, what do you say sweetheart" as Izuku gaze goes to Sophie which she stand up and goes to him.

Izuku took Sophie hand and started singing:

"Lady, hear me tonight
Cause my feeling is just so right

As we dance, by the moonlight
Can't you see? You're my delight

Lady, I just feel like
I won't catch you, out of my mind

I feel love for the first time
And I know it's true
I can tell by the look in your eye"

As izuku dance with Sophie, enji with rei, masaru with mitsuki, toshinori with inko, while two girls were jealous, one of the boys were annoyed while the other were happy for izuku, while izumi still hope for izuku to forgave her.

"Lady, hear me tonight
Cause my feeling is just so right

As we dance, by the moonlight
Can't you see? You're my delight

Lady, I just feel like
I won't catch you, out of my mind

I feel in love, for the first time
And I know it's true
I can tell, by the look in your eye"

As the song end, everyone cheered for him, he returned to his table with Sophie as everyone to there tables too.

As the night goes, izuku finished his 15th bottle and started to be drunk, so they decided to end this evening and go to there home.
______________________________
And that's for today, I hope you enjoyed it

By the way this izuku katana(V)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 534 19
To everyone... Izuku was nothing. A child born Quirkless. Once a averge cheery child he and his sister Izumi yagi as well as there group of friends...
495K 11K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Ikaru Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Bakugou, Shioka Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Kok...
283K 3K 23
Izuku Yagi son of Tonshinori Yagi also known as All Might the number 1 hero and inko Yagi who was known to be psychic the number 4 hero. izuku was kn...
73K 1.1K 24
Neglected, abused and abandoned this is the life of one Izuku Yagi from the age of 4 when he was deemed quirkless his mother Inko Yagi and her husban...