Engaged to the prince | J.Jk

By Gia_PJ

"Are you blushing?" "No these are rashes.. I'm allergic to your existence." You, a 17 year old girl who tho... More

Intro
Chapter 1 : First meeting
Chapter 2 : Be careful
Chapter 3 : You what?
Chapter 5 : By hook or by crook.
Chapter 6 : Coconut head
Chapter 7 : Single as a pringle
Chapter 8 : Vanilla?
Chapter 9 : '2nd place'
Chapter 10 : Chill, it ain't that deep
Chapter 11 : How is your girlfriend?
Chapter 12 : I want a nephew first
chapter 13 : There's only one bed
Chapter 14 : What kept you awake last night?
chapter 15 : Jealousy is a disease
Chapter 16 : Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 17 : What is it Tae?
Chapter 18 : Baking a cake
Chapter 19 : Princess of korea?
Author nim
Chapter 20 : Teen-Napped
Chapter 21 : Fainted
Chapter 22 : Possible ex lover slash fanboy
Chapter 23 : That sly Bastard
Chapter 24 : Let me protect what's mine
Chapter 25 : The player's changing room
Chapter 26 : Awkward atmosphere
Chapter 27 : Falling asleep together
Chapter 28 : Mission 'court my fiance'
Chapter 29 : The imperial Dinner
Chapter 30 : Paper rings
Chapter 31 : Till death do us apart
Epilogue : 10 years later
After the Train to Busan
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Shadow : An idol's cover

Chapter 4 : Clubbing

627 23 8
By Gia_PJ

"You what?" Both of them said together.

I again hung my head lower and sighed. They both looked at me concerned.

"Hold up. What do you mean you're marrying jungkook. When are - why will - uhh!!! Explain Y/n." Ashley whisper yelled but then she gasped suddenly. "Is he forcing you? If he is then i am going to-"

"Calm down your tits Ash. Y/n tell us exactly what happened?" Michi pulled down a chair towards me.

I explained all of the things to them. They comforted me saying it'll be fine,don't worry. I seriously don't know how am I going to get away from these things. Bringing myself to meet the expectations of my mom in studies has been tough. What more does she wants me to do.

I already talked to Jake. He practically begged me to not leave him. But things weren't in my hands. Even if the situation was different I don't think we would last long. And he told me he can't be friends with me anymore after I broke his heart

I couldn't focus on my classes. I can't seem to. The bell rang and the class ended. The girls dragged my uninterested self to the canteen.

"I am so tired." I said huffing a breath.

"Girl you literally did nothing in the class except for being lost in your thoughts." Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Why is there banana milk as the drink?" Michi spat out her banana milk nearly vomiting.

"Well, maybe the prince said so. I am literally so done with this drink." I also tossed my drink on the garbage can. "I am going to make this banana milk go ban from this school."

"Oh no you won't."

Can't he like suddenly dissapear someday?

"Oh yes I will!!" I exclaimed. "I really don't get it jungkook, why would you like this drink. It seriously is garbage."

"You -

"Hello ladies" Jimin said, his eyes almost closing because of his smile. His puffy cheeks were so squishy I swear to god. Pulling out a chair he sat beside me. "Hey beautiful." He winked at me.

"Jimin you're supposed to be my friend!!" Jungkook whined he claimed a seat as well.

"Don't be childish Kook." Jin said with a warm smile as he nudged jungkook with his broad shoulder. Namjoon came beside him. "Hey Y/n."

"Hi Joon." I replied.

"Sup kimchi?" Yoongi mocked, he sat beside Michi and she rolled her eyes.

"Anneyeong salt." Michi replied with the same expression and all of us laughed.

"Yahh!!! It's suga." Yoongi glared while jin held back his laughter and jungkook snorted, jimin's chuckle could also be heard.

"I don't see you being sweet ever though." Michi smirked. Ashley mumbled a 'nice one' to Michi.

"Because I am suga not sugar." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Hey guys." Hoseok bimmed with a smile as he cheerfully took a sip of his sprite.

"Missed me huh?" I felt a pair of hands on my eyes.

"Taehyung?" I smiled

Removing his hands he pouted. "How did you know?"

I chuckled lightly. "Who else would it be?" Jungkook scoffed and Tae grinned.

"Can y'all stop flirting- and what is this shitty food??" Yoongi spit out his lunch from his mouth.

"Yoongi behave!!" Jin exclaimed.

"Whatever" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

*********

I freshened up and wore a baggy hoodie and a pair of shorts. I opened my book to study. Suddenly I heard a notification. 'No Y/n ignore it. You didn't focus on the class. At least complete the lessons now' I reminded myself.

The Phone again buzzed. Oh shit I am tempted. I closed my eyes and breathed out.

Tink*

This it it. I closed my book and grabbed my phone. There was a conversation going on in kakaotalk

[ A/n : Kakaotalk is basically an app used by smartphone users. Its use is very common in Korea]

Group chat

Bros and hoes 👅

Chim😉

Wanna go clubbing
tonight?

kookie🐰🍪

I am in

Taetae🧏‍♂️

Me 2

AshesAreGrey💃

Me 3

Hobi😇

Me 4

joonie 🤓📕

We literally have an
assignment left
kiddo.

Chim😉

Do I look like I care?

SwagMin😎

I am ready to get drunk
tonight.

Kookie🐰🍪

Woohoo!!!!

WWHjin✋

Jungkook, you and Y/n are
still not legal
to drink.

Kookie🐰🍪

Hyung I am turning
18 soon

Me

Guys I don't do clubbing.

Chim😉

I know you don't do
clubbing but there
always is a first time

AshesAreGrey💃

Yes Y/n!! It'll be fun!!

Kookie 🐰🍪

Is little Y/n scared
of getting drunk?

Me

That's it!
I am in guys

Michi🧠

Count me in too.

Chim😉

So namjoon hyung
Are you going or not?

Joonie🤓📕

Fine. I am in.

******

I opened my closet. I don't know what to wear. I never went to a club. Ashley and Michi went there several times even when they were minors. Well they are legal now though. But I was never allowed by my parents.

I pulled out a Jeans and a shirt.

Should I wear it? Nah

Tink*

I checked my phone.

Group chat

Bestie4life 💅

AshesAreGrey💃

Do you want some help
Y/n?

Me🤡

Yes please.

AshesAreGrey💃

Don't worry. I'm here
to help you baebygurll ;-)

M1chi🧠

Y'all can't do shit without
my help 😌💅

So I'm coming too

I laughed at my best friends

Me

Gurlllsss!!
Stop being weird and
help me out
I don't know what to wear.

AshesAreGrey💃

I and Michi will be there
in 10 minutes.

I heard the bell ring. Looks like they are here. I opened the door.

"Hey gir-"

"Sush!!! We don't have the time to talk. It's getting late." Ashley shushed me up.

"Y/n, we have brought a dress for you. Go and change in it." Michi said and I nodded.

It was a pink sleeveless dress. A ribbon tied to the waist part. The back of the dress was nearly opened. And my cleavage could be seen from the dress. The dress was sho- No!!! it's really short!!!

"Yahh!!! It's too short and reaviling." I smacked Michi's arm.

"Ouch." Mich rubbed the spot where I hit.

"You know I don't like pink stuffs. You should've brought me something black and it's too cold outside. So you could bring a muffler or something?" I complained and huffed.

"Come on Y/n, We are going to a club not a funeral. You should look sexy." Ashley said with smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't have something else" I asked hopefully.

"I brought an extra outfit in case. You can wear it if you want." I nodded without hesitation to that.

"Ok ok girls, enough talking. Let's do
Y/N's makeup now." Michi grabbed my shoulder and made me sit in front of the dressing table.

After applying foundation she took an eye pencil out from her pouch and used it on my eyes drawing a line. then she applied a bright red colored deep lipstick. And a bit blush on the apple of my cheeks.

"Wow. You're looking splendid bestie." Ashley said and I blushed. "Thanks."

"Just get married already." Michi rolled her eyes and we chuckled. "You're looking too good Y/n." Michi added. I replied with a 'thank you.'

"I got a message from Jimin. He said they are already in the club and waiting for us." Ashley said in a hurry.

"Let's go then." Michi suggested and we nodded.

[A/n : In case you were thinking what were they wearing ⬇️]

Ashley's outfit :

Your outfit :

Michi's outfit :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
3.4K 147 17
[ On Hold ] " I am not sure for about other things but the one thing is sure for me now that I'm falling for her and I'll do anything for her. " ~ 𝙸...
298K 6.6K 49
[COMPLETE ✔] Tomura X Fem!Izuku [ FIRST TOMURA X FEM! IZUKU FANFIC ON WATTPAD ] ____________________ After Bakugou gets kidnapped by League of Villai...
920K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.