Her Southern Moon

By NiffytheNiffler

Trigger Warning: This book mentions abuse and suicide attempt that might not be appropriate for certain reade... More

Chapter 2 Lilith P.O.V (rewritten)
Chapter 3 (complete rewrite)
Chapter 4 Jasper P.O.V (rewrite)
Chapter 5 Lilith P.O.V
Chapter 6 Jasper P.O.V
Chapter 7 Carlisle P.O.V (rewrite)
Chapter 8 Lilith P.O.V (rewrite)
Chapter 9 Jasper P.O.V (rewrite)
Chapter 10 Lilith P.O.V (rewriten)
Chapter 11 Jasper P.O.V (rewriten)
Chapter 12 Jasper P.O.V (rewrite)
Chapter 13 Lilith P.O.V (rewritten)
Chapter 14 Carlisle P.O.V (rewrite)
Chapter 15 Lilith P.O.V (rewritten)
Chapter 16 Lilith P.O.V
Chapter 17 Jasper P.O.V
Chapter 18 Lilith P.O.V
Chapter 19 Jasper P.O.V
Chapter 20 Lilith P.O.V
Chapter 21 Jasper P.O.V
Chapter 22 Lilith P.O.V
Chapter 23 Jasper P.O.V
Chapter 24 Lilith P.O.V
Chapter 25 Jasper P.O.V
Chapter 26 Lilith P.O.V

Chapter 1 Lilith P.O.V

2.5K 37 0
By NiffytheNiffler

My life is torture, what is the point. I looked over at the slowly setting sun, its reflection over the water was peaceful and welcoming. I could feel the blood trickling down my back ruining the peace bringing me back to the present. I took a step it was so easy.

I suddenly felt an ice-cold hand grip around my wrist, I screamed, I was terrified was I going to get hurt again. I tried hitting the stranger with my free hand. The body was freezing and as hard as stone. Tears were blocking my vision. I finally felt the strangers hand loosen, I seized my opportunity and turned towards the forest. Another ice-cold hand grabbed my other wrist. I was sobbing so hard I could barely breathe. I felt an uneasy sense of calm take over my body like a blanket as I got too tired to fight the stranger's grip. My eyelids started to become heavy, it was getting harder to keep them open. I had stopped fighting but continued crying. The stranger pulled me closer gently "sh...sh...sh" was quietly whispered in my ear as I gave in to the tiredness filling my body. Hoping that this lead to death. Out of the pain flowing around my body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 8K 22
⚠️Trigger Warnings In This Story!!!⚠️ Sofia thought she would have to live with the abusive she gets from her father forever, but one day, as she cle...
142K 4.2K 27
Bella's back, fresh out of Juvie, a plan in her mind. She had spent every waking moment figuring out what the Cullens where and now she was positive...
141K 3.7K 25
"You shouldn't have come" Β° Β° Β° After leaving the Cullen and her brother, Irene is travelling around the world, running away from the Volturi. Leavin...
7.8K 115 18
~Two vampires trying to fight against the mate bond between them.~ Can they fight it? They don't need each other. Or at least that's what they are te...