Anxiety | iwaoi

By iwaoiself

Tooru Oikawa. An introvert, shy, suffering from major anxiety, cute nerd who's got a crush on a boy. →i do no... More

Prologue
» 1.
» 2.
» 3.
» 4
» 5.
» 6.
» 7.
» 8.
» 9.
» 10.
»11
» 12.
»13
» 14
» 15
» 16
» 17
» 18
» 19
:)
2o
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
36. 1,, OIKAWA-SAN
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
Home (1/5)
Home (2/5)
Home (3/5)
Home (4/5)
Home (5/5)
Epilogue
Author's note.
.
Sequel is up!

42

4.7K 258 354
By iwaoiself

[ TW: suggestive actions and talk abt seggs]

YALL I DREW OIKAWA IN EYELINER FROM THE LAST CHAPTER:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJrm81dx/

I'm @/iwaoiself on tiktok. Thankyou so much if you follow/like !!

The garden went on and on. Trees and beautiful bushes decorated the area. It was perfectly well maintained; grass was perfectly cut, well crafted bonsai trees sat in various places.

They were all sitting on lawn chairs in a somewhat circle, well, except for Mrs. Iwaizumi who abruptly left for a 'charity gala' after listening to Oikawa profess his love for her only son. (Mr. Iwaizumi followed behind her but only after giving Oikawa an awkward thumbs up.)

Now they all sat in intense heavy silence, just staring at each other. Sakura glanced at hana who was sitting beside her. She plucked a tiny pink flower from a nearby bonsai and tucked it into Hana's hair who in return glared at her in annoyance.

A maid came to place cut pieces of fruit on the table. Bokuto excitedly reached for a piece. Kuroo smacked his hand down and hissed, "read the room, idiot."

Oikawa took a deep breath causing everyone to divert their attention towards them.

"Are you gonna make a big speech now?" Mattsun asked.

Oikawa glared at him, "no . . . I just—," sigh, "I'm sorry I messed up, Iwa-chan."

Iwaizumi stared at him.

Really? This fucking idiot.

He face-palmed, "are you stupid?"

"Huh?"

"Dumbass. You're so dumb, shittykawa," he covered his face, a little flustered. "I'm glad you said all that. I could never stand up to her but you did," he looked away, his face hot, "I also intend to be your last. . ."

"Hey hey hey!"

"Aw!" Sakura cooed, making kissy faces to annoy Iwaizumi. Makki laughed and joined her.

"Guys," Atsumu cackled loudly, "Iwaizumi-san's blushing—

"I'm not. hey—Shut up I'll kill you!—

"Hajime," Hana began. Everyone shut the fuck up and gazed at her. Makki wiped fake tears from his eyes, "the queen has spoken." Sakura nodded and mimicked him.

Hana ignored them both and looked at her brother "Hajime, I'm glad you and Tooru found each other. I— I want you to know that I support you both no matter what. Even if mother is being. . . Difficult."

Sakura snorted, "she means a 'bitch'."

Iwaizumi got up suddenly. Hana smiled and got up as well. They both hugged each other tightly. Then she hugged Oikawa. Suddenly everyone was hugging everyone. Atsumu whistled and jumped on Kuroo who huffed out a cough, "you—you son of a bitch get off!"

After all of them sat down at their respective places, Oikawa smiled at Hana, "thank you."

She nodded at him, "you don't need to, love. I'm glad my little brother has you."

" . . . So, can we eat all that fruit now? it will catch flies!" Bokuto said innocently. They laughed. Kuroo snorted and handed Bokuto a fork. Atsumu smacked his shoulder lightly.

Conversational topics shifted to a brighter side as they ate and chatted about anything. Iwaizumi intertwined his fingers with Oikawa's but not without Makki yelling out a teasing 'simp!'

"You have me." Sakura whispered to Hana when no one was paying attention to them, "You. You have me, Hana."

Hana smiled, "I know," she fed sakura a piece of strawberry by her own fork, "and it's Hana-mi to you."

"Psst tsum-tsum, Pass me the popcorn"

"Shh." Atsumu hissed at bokuto as he passed him some popcorn nonetheless.

They were all huddled on the sofas, some horror movie was playing on the big screen. Kuroo had even gone and fetched (stole) blankets from someone's room.

Oikawa's head rested on Iwaizumi's shoulder and legs on his lap. Iwaizumi glanced towards Oikawa, his face illuminated by t.v light.

"Hey. Lets go upstairs."

"Shh Iwa-chan."

"Oikawa."

"I'm watching the movie."

"Tooru."

"Shh."

"I was thinking that that bathtub in that one room is pretty—

"—Let's go."

"What— really? Hey, Just like that?," Iwaizumi shook his head, smiling in surprise. He announced in a raised voice, "Oikawa and I going upstairs!"

"Shut the fuck up it's just getting to the good part!" Makki yelled at him.

"Language." Hana said jokingly.

"Sorry mom."

"Hey! Only I'm allowed to say that." Sakura laughed.

"Only you're— oh my fucking god do you have a mom kink?" Makki snickerd. Mattsun snorted at him, "you're the one to talk babe. I've lost count of how many times he has blurred out 'daddy' during—

"What the fuck? Of course not! why would you even say that— Hana-mi tell them I do not have a fucking mom kink, Hana!"

Iwaizumi covered his ears, "please I'm begging you both."

"I do not have a mom kink!" Sakura shouted. Hana and Makki were doubling over in laugher. Atsumu sprayed his drink out of his nose. Kuroo and Bokuto wheezed at the sight and slapped his back.

Oikawa grabbed Iwaizumi's hand in the midst of chaos and they straight up ran out of the room.

"Hajime! I swear to god your sister's a lying bitch— Sakura's voice followed them in the lobby.

"Oh my god." Iwaizumi groaned. Oikawa let out a laugh and squeezed his hand.

When they finally reached the bedroom, Iwaizumi instantly locked the door behind them.

"Oh my god." Oikawa whispered.

"What?"

"Kuroo stole those blankets from here."

Iwaizumi shook his head. He was completely tired. He just could not deal with kuroo's bullshit right now. Oikawa flopped down on the bed, "I'm too tired, I can't move, Iwa-channn."

Iwaizumi entered the bathroom and turned the tap on, "hey when's your mom getting here?" He mumbled loud enough so Oikawa would hear it from the room. The huge marble bathtub slowly started to fill with hot water, steam rising from it.

"She said Tomorrow. Her flight got delayed." Oikawa's voice came muffled. Iwaizumi went back in to find Oikawa slummed on the bed.

"Let's go idiot."

"I can't moveee . . . Iwa-chan carry me~"

"That's not happening. Get up or I'm going in myself."

"Iwa-chan!"

"No."

Oikawa put his arms behind his head which was resting on a pillow, he smirked lazily at Iwaizumi causing to him raise his eyebrows, "darling~"

Iwaizumi's eyes widened, all the blood rushing to his face. He had no idea this still affected him like that. He stumbled over his words , "s-shutup! Shittykawa! Don't say that so casually—

Oikawa started to unbutton his shirt, "baby." Iwaizumi watched him with parted lips.

He unscrewed belt, "sweetheart."

"Oikawa— stop doing that on purpose!"

Oikawa arched his back and slid down his pants, leaving him only in his white boxers. He looked breathless, lying back on the bed wearing only his underwear and a lazy smirk, "still no?"

". . ." Iwaizumi could only stare at him with wide eyes and a gaping mouth.

Oikawa slid his right hand down his boxers and dropped his head back. He moaned while looking at Iwaizumi straight in the eye, "fuck me?"

Thank you to everyone who voted!! I'm really grateful But unfortunately we were 20 votes short and I lost that bet to my friend and had to pay that mf so yall get no seggs ! But maybe in the next chapter. Anyway this was a filler chapter. some fun before a big fucking warning!

Yall see how Oikawa was awkward and resistant at first but now he's confident???? It's not because his anxiety vanished magically but because he trusts Iwaizumi!

Anyway who saw sk8 the infinity finale?? Bark bark

I love you guys!!!! THANK U SO MUCH FOR READING <333
-mino / author-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 6.4K 10
oikawa tooru isn't the best. but he wants to be. he wants to be untouchable. he wants to be the epitome of perfection. he wants to be golden. and...
317K 13K 50
𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙨, 𝙊𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖.╰── ➤ Miyazaki Kaiya (OC) is an aspiring artist who moved from Tokyo to Miyagi just before she started her...
3K 111 31
This story does contain smut. Your younger brother's best friend. His best friend's older sister. Everyone else's hate and jealously. What could poss...
6.4K 268 14
"𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿." ~After having a fallout with one of y...