43

Hello bitches, bros and non-binary hoes!! Thank u for liking my tiktok im in love w u guys

I'm probably  going to horny hell for this (and so is prince p*illip) 

(bestie please read at your own risk if you're fasting)

Also where are yall from??? I'm kind curious

[ TW: EXPLICIT S3X]

IT STARTS AT BOLD LETTERS AND ENDS AT BOLD LETTERS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE SMUT STAY SAFE <3

"Fuck me?"

Iwaizumi blinked at him.

They both stared at each other for a hot minute.

Oikawa stammered as he sat up and awkwardly cleared his throat, "I-I mean— if you want to—

Iwaizumi huffed out a laugh, "You're so stupid," he went over to the bed and kissed Oikawa's neck before sliding his hand under his thighs and picking him up bridal style. Oikawa smirked, "called it."

"Oh yeah?" Iwaizumi carried him all the way to bathroom. Oikawa sat leaning on the edge of the bathtub. Iwaizumi kissed his cheek then his neck. Oikawa wrapped him arms loosely around the other's neck as the latter stuck his thigh between Oikawa's legs, slightly grinding.

Iwaizumi accidentally pushed him a little too hard causing him to abruptly fall backwards, taking Iwaizumi with him as well who immediately covered the back of  Oikawa's head with his hand. They both fell in, causing water to splash all around them.

all of a sudden they were giggling. Iwaizumi's one hand was gripping the edge of bathtub behind Oikawa's head, which was resting against it.

Iwaizumi hovering on top of him with his soaked shirt clinging to his abs was a sight Oikawa drilled into his brain.

A knock sounded at the bedroom door, Oikawa's eyes went comically wide as he frantically tried to cover himself with his hands. Iwaizumi shook his head fondly down at him while grinning, 'I locked the door', he mouthed. Oikawa frowned playfully and slapped his chest, 'asshole'.

"Hey dipshits," Makki, "our Queen, Hana,"-Iwaizumi dramatically threw up his hand, Oikawa wheezed- "asked if you guys are coming down for dinner. Movie ended by the way, ending was fucking amazing— oh and Sakura doesn't have a mom kink but we're all still unsure— anyways are you guys coming or not?"

Iwaizumi raised his voice, "uh, we're busy. . . You guys should eat without us."

"Busy ? doing what?"

"Um . . . cleaning?"

"Your cum off the bed?"

"Makki! —"

"Cleaning ourselves!" Oikawa yelled.

"The hell? then just say showering like normal people what the fuck is wrong with you guys?," he scoffed, "Gays."

Iwaizumi stared at the locked door as if Makki could witness Iwaizumi disowning him right there, "You're literally gay." He exasperated.

"Only when I'm horny. I'm a part-time gay. You guys are full time gays— am I right?," he loudly mimicked a 'muah!', "Come get yall's juice if you're hungry."

Iwaizumi and Oikawa just stared at the door for a loud minute then shared a wtf moment.

Iwaizumi leaned back, sighing as he ran both his hands through this hair, a light frown on his face. Oikawa swallowed as he stared at the view in front of him.