Home (4/5)

bet u missed me u whores ( ˘ ³˘)

( i wrote this on my laptop so most letters aren't capitalised and there might b some grammatical errors)

THINGS IWIAZUMI HAJIME LOVES AND APPRECIATES, a list, by Iwaizumi Hajime.

1. Nights.

If mornings for Iwaizumi Hajime were heaven, then for the past two years nights were . . . well, whatever the fuck comes after heaven.

He shook his wet hair lightly and smiled at Oikawa who was currently doing his skin care routine in front of the vanity.

This was what their nights consisted of; after taking a bath together, Oikawa would wash Iwaizumi's hair in the shower and place kisses on his shoulder along the way (atleast Oikawa's height advantage benefitted Iwaizumi in some way, he thought bitterly) they would bicker over hogging the hot water but Iwaizumi knew he intentionally let Oikawa take up the better space even if he pretended to be annoyed by it.

"Hana and Sakura looked so gorgeous." Oikawa smiled dreamily at him in the mirror without looking back.

Iwaizumi leaned further down on the bed and tucked his blanket under his chin, "I never thought I'd get to see my sister get married, to Sakura nonetheless." he propped himself up on his elbows to get a better look at his boyfriend, "I mean, I knew Sakura was in love with her since forever, but still— she was my friend. we were so small. and they're married now."

Oikawa was smiling softly to himself as he patted moisturiser on his face, "well, I guess she's your family now."

iwaizumi flopped back down and hummed tiredly at the ceiling, "she always was."

Oikawa hummed back and stood up, he pushed the stool under the vanity with his foot, "okay i'm done now."

"oh thank fucking god, come to bed already."

2. Their Balcony.

Even after two years, Iwaizumi's got to admit that he wasn't very fucking fond of living like broke people.

there.

He said it.

and what the fuck were even apartments? strangers living together in the same building, just existing.

no, he didn't miss living in his mansion, but at the same time he atleast missed the luxuries he's never going to see again. and honestly can you even count water availability 24/7 a luxury? it's a basic fucking need. what the fuck.

When he had told the same thing to Oikawa, the brunette had looked at Iwaizumi like he was living like some kind of prince before.

And there were SO many rules.

Like you can't go to the bathroom from 3pm to 4pm because ofcourse they have turn off water for some goddamn reason. you have to share the terrace with everyone who lived in the building. some of your neighbours might not get that YOUR BOYFRIEND is fucking GAY and just continue to harass him because they think he's a model living with his best friend.

'best friend' ?

his fucking ass (which, by the way, they do.)

Okay, it's not like Iwiazumi was disagreeing; Oikawa did look like he straight up came out of a vogue photo shoot but he was Iwaizumi's. his. there was no way in hell Iwaizumi would just stand there and watch people ogle his boyfriend.