41

[ TW: HOMOPHOB!A]

"Hey— psst. Wake up—hey— pretty, wake up!"

Oikawa groaned and rubbed his eyes. His voice came out as a whine, muffled by his pillow, "Whattt do youu wannntttt."

"They land in two hours!! Do you want to be—

Oikawa sat up in his bed immediately. Sakura was sitting cross legged on the end of his bed with a shit eating grin on her face. Oikawa pouted, "stop smiling, this isn't funny." She laughed, "it is kinda funny."

He cast a glance to his right, "where's—

"He's downstairs. Making breakfast... He said you liked his food." She raised her eyebrows. Oikawa looked down, smiling shyly.

"Now, Let's get you dressed up!"

"Dressed up?"

"Obviously. You can't meet them looking like—that."

"You said I was pretty!"

"Your hair legit looks like a nest. Dumb bitch."

An hour later, after Oikawa had showered, dressed himself, eaten breakfast and kissed Iwaizumi in front of the whole gang and assured everyone that he can defend himself if the need comes, he sat in front of a Huge white vanity, full with the illuminated lightbulbs and all that, staring at his own reflection and sakura's who was rummaging through the dresser across the room.

she had already dressed herself while Oikawa was in the shower.

If they don't like Oikawa what's he gonna do? He could hear Mattsun in his mind telling him to shut the fuck up at this point but seriously. Really. Honestly.

What's he gonna do? Leave?

He doesn't want them to think he wants their son's money. He wants— he wants to wake up next to him in the morning and dance in the kitchen with him. Not use his money for petty things he wouldn't even like. He has his own money, thank you very much. And he's not materialistic.

Would it be so bad to want Iwaizumi Hajime, son of two of the most richest people in Japan, co-owners of the 'Iwaizumi enterprises' only and only for his affection?

He felt hands on his shoulders and stared up in the mirror to see Sakura beaming at him as she placed some makeup on the vanity, "this is going to be so fun."

He nodded at her reflection.

Sakura circled around him and came to sit on the front of the vanity. She was wearing ripped jeans— which was so out of the ordinary for this family that Oikawa's mouth dropped open. Everyone for the past days in this family had been wearing the most sophisticated clothes. Like really? Why would anyone waste outfits at home.

Sakura ran a hand through Oikawa's hair, fluffing it back, "do you like makeup?"

"I. . . guess?"

"I want to put this on your eyes," She held up a small tube of eyeliner in her hand, "and a few other things."

"Okay."

She flashed him a cat like grin.

She carefully took Oikawa's chin in her hand and asked him to close his eyes. She applied the eyeliner around his eyes then dabbed a bit of dark brown eyeshadow along his waterline. She put a bit of concealer on his face then finally highlighter on his on his cheekbones and along his nose. "Okay I'm done! You can look."