35

Kuroo Tetsurou and Bokuto Kotarou lived in a dorm few door left to Oikawa.

Tooru had accidentally met them at the college library a few months ago when he was just trying to study quietly and they were getting scolded by the librarian for trying to crack open a vending machine present right outside.

Bokuto caught Oikawa's eye accidentally (while the librarian was yelling at them) and tugged on kuroo's sleeve as he signaled at tooru.

They came to him excited and smug, the librarian behind them threatening to call their parents.

Kuroo had turned around to blow a kiss at her.

Oikawa inevitably met their boyfriends after that  (Kozume Kenma and Akaashi (AKKAAAGSHI ?) Keiji) as well as their friends (Miya Atsumu and Sakusa Kiyoomi, who lived down a floor.)

Kuroo and Bokuto approached Oikawa. They were loud and obnoxious but still then it hadn't been awkward.

They thought Oikawa was an excellent volleyball player and had invited him to a few practices (and a few college parties, which Oikawa didn't go to for obvious reasons)

Of course Oikawa was reluctant to go to practice at first but Tobio-chan had persuaded him, claiming that of course he would be there too. Oikawa also wouldn't pass up a chance to practice with one of the top three aces and the former nekoma captain.

And to spite Tobio. (but that's not the point)

Oikawa didn't exactly hate tobio-chan but him and his orange shrimpy 'friend' were annoyingly in love and hadn't realised it yet. They were annoying nonetheless.

Alas Oikawa was definitely bokuto, kuroo and in addition, Atsumu's acquaintance, if not their friend.

He somewhat liked them.

Though right now he wanted to strangle them all and pull their tongues out because he could hear all three of them laughing hysterically outside the door over his own mother's yelling. (Oikawa could definitely recognise kuroo's laugh anywhere.)

Was this Mattsun and Makki's grand plan? To lock him up with Iwa-chan and bring his own mother to yell at him?

They should have known Oikawa would be on his knees in the room right now (not praying) because excuse me have they fucking seen Iwaizumi Hajime?

"Hanamakki open this door right now!"

"I c-can't ma'am, I- I um

"We lost the key!" Mattsun butt in.

Oikawa could still hear loud laugher muffled by the door.

Amidst all of this he hadn't even noticed that Iwaizumi was putting Oikawa's pants back on for him, quietly and gently. He was definitely holding his breath.

"Everyone quiet!" Oikawa-san ordered, "Tooru, are you in there?"

Oikawa covered his face in embarrassment. He groaned silently. What the Fuck. Iwiazumi smiled sheepishly.

"Can I please have a minute, mom."

"I... Yes of course."

After he was sure that EVERYONE had dispersed outside, Oikawa sighed and pulled iwa-chan in a hug, who in return, pulled Oikawa on his lap.

"I'm sorry." Oikawa murmured.

"It's not your fault, idiot."

"Yeah. But I feel like everything's my fault, Iwa-chan"

"It's not. I promise," Iwaizumi caressed his back and leaned slightly up to kiss his shoulder. The smooth skin under his fingertips felt right, "are you feeling alright?"

"I'm okay. It was . . . amazing. My mom had to come and ruin everything."

Iwaizumi shook his head and smiled lightly, "no one can ruin this for us, dumbass."

Oikawa tightened his hands around his boyfriend's neck and placed a soft peck on the top of his head.

"Good luck."

After almost an hour, Oikawa and Iwaizumi had showered and dressed themselves.

Oikawa sat in Kuroo and Bokuto's dorm. Atsumu handed him a hot cup of tea. They all had thrown themselves on a ratty looking couch in their dorm except for atsumu who had dragged the only (maroon. Red?) love seat in the room to sit near the others.

The dorm was somehow bigger than his own room with two beds and the huge couch of course. They also had a set up for gaming and a huge ass TV.

Kuroo's thigh was resting on bokuto's right knee. Oikawa pretended to not notice. These people were all very were touchy-feely with each other.

Oikawa pulled his knees up to his chest and sipped on his tea as the other three boys were having a silent conversation with their expressions.

"You ask him Tsum-Tsum"  wide eyes.

"Are you kidding? Iwaizumi-san will kill me if I accidentally make him cry," a frown, "you ask him Tetsu."

"You both are fucking pussies." An eye roll.

"So. Tooru. Everything okay?"

"...Everything's fine, Tetsu-chan. My mom. She didn't tell me that she was coming."

"Do ya know where Iwaizumi-san is?" Atsumu asked. Bokuto shot him a "oh so now you talk." Look.  Atsumu rolled his eyes at him dramatically.

"Yes...He is probably with my mom." A pause. "she's probably lecturing him, oh my god. fuck I— "

"It's gonna be okay tohruu!! Akaashi always says that everythin turns out fine eventually."

"Wow Bo. Big word for you." Kuroo chuckled. Bokuto flicked his thigh and smiled, "actually Akaaagshi taught me that—

"Shut up 'bout yer boyfriend. Iwaizumi-san is alright. Don't ya worry, Tooru."

Oikawa nodded. Atsumu is right. Iwaizumi can handle himself. It's not like it's a big deal. Oikawa wished he had told his mother some fake sex stories so she would have been used to this by now. She probably wouldn't have believed him but still.

After a while Kuroo snorted suddenly and bokuto poked him, "what?"

"I just realised that we're the top club. Everyone here tops except for Oikawa, that's funny."

"Hey! How do you—

Atsumu cleared his throat. All three of them turned to stare at him. He was blushing, completely flustered.

Bokuto and Oikawa looked at him completely surprised as kuroo whispered, "no way, no fucking way."

"What?! Can you blame me? Have you guys seen Omi-Omi???"

Bokuto nodded at him in agreement. Oikawa laughed. kuroo bonked Atsumu on the head.

Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.

SUP IDIOTS I WORKED RLLY HARD ON THIS. IM STALLING THEM MEETING IWAIZUMI'S PARENTS CAUSE IM SCARED AND A FUCKIN COWARD

ANYWAY Thankyou for reading!!! I love u guys so much <3

Sorry for the wait!
- Mino/ author-chan