Author's note.

Hellooo hii welcome to the end. If you stayed this far, thank you!!! Thank you so much for reading.

I started this book a few years ago, back when I wanted to end it all. I was super depressed, not a day went by when I didn't cry.

I left this book after a few months and deleted Wattpad. Back then this only had maybe a couple hundred views.

I wasn't okay at all. I lost a lot weight. came out to my family. My dad took me to therapy. It was just going. Like I wasn't living only going through it.

After a few months later I picked up this book again. I had like zero writing experience but I've always loved to write. And you'll probably notice that my writing is so different than before.

This story is a complete mess. It's just a huge chunk of life combined into a story only because I relate to Oikawa so fucking much and it became a way for me to vent while remaining anonymous.

Someone commented that this book is a whole rollercoaster. And yes, yes it is.

I've included warnings in each chapter where required but no I won't mention in it in the description. This isn't a -something bad happened to me- story. It's not all about that part of my life. It's about all the other parts too.

About friendship. And a parental figure like Oikawa-san we could all use. A therapist who gets it. Siblings who care. Friends who would die for you.

This story is about loving yourself enough to know that it's not your fault that you have anxiety and depression and obviously having a S/O won't cure anything but it's going to be fucking okay and that you deserve good things.

And life doesn't magically becomes a fairytale but it gets better. It gets better because you realise that you deserve every single good thing in your life. And you're hot and Seggsy and YOU DESERVE LOVE AND KINDNESS EVEN IF YOU'RE STRUGGLING.

Thank you for loving this book!

I love you guys <3

I'll write a sequel, just not sure when. But I will. I promise.

Farewell!

- Mino