TABERU โ”€ Fushiguro M.

By yua-giri

โ THOSE WHO YOU SAVE MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE. โž ๐Ÿ–‡ ready to go home after a mission, fushiguro spots... More

Notes.
01 | Wrong way home
02 | Swallow
03 | Train ride
04 | Interest
05 | Meet again
06 | Suspicious
07 | Thoughts
08 | Hungry
09 | Returning
10 | Jujutsu tech
11 | Explanation
12 | Second years
13 | Home
14 | Potential
15 | Eyes everywhere
16 | 'Are you alright?'
17 | Dinner
18 | Family
19 | Where things go south
20 | Messy
21 | Careful
22 | Targets
23 | Handcuffs
24 | Heavy
25 | Useless
26 | Reunite
27 | A team
28 | Nowhere
29 | Rage
30 | Awake
31 | Peace of mind
32 | Bad idea
33 | Alone
34 | Spiralling
35 | Identity
36 | Mistake
37 | No strings attached
38 | Rescue
39 | Shock
40 | Sleepless
41 | Car rides
42 | Saitama Urami
43 | Arguement
44 | Yasohachi bridge
45 | Deep breaths
00 | Seishin o Mitasu
46 | One and only
47 | His hammer
49 | Pretty girl Yuko
50 | The mole
51 | Neutral
52 | Letting go
53 | The divide
54 | Cutting ties
55 | Water and sand
56 | Retribution
57 | The ruined moment
58 | Eight-handled sword
59 | Hell on earth
60 | Thicker bond
61 | A true curse
62 | Sacrifice
63 | The new world
64 | Reunion of the strongest
65 | Okkotsu Yuta
66 | New motive
00 | The culling game
67 | Master tengen
68 | Rules
69 | Give and take
70 | Star corridor
71 | Tochigi prefecture
72 | Conscience
73 | Hoshi?
74 | Seven
75 | Garden
76 | Apprehended
77 | Colony
78 | Kogane
79 | Calm before the storm
80 | Stronger will
81 | Civil confrontation
82 | Lawyer and baths
83 | Trial of guilt
84 | Give and take
...
00 | Actors

48 | A little bit of love

10.7K 616 274
By yua-giri

DISCLAIMER:

[ this is the last part of the death
painting arc. after this chapters,
i'll be writing about the.. yeah..
manga stuff + shibuya arc

+ our trio and MC deserves
a short break before the next arc,
so expect something fluffy
in the next chapter ~ ]

"I.."

Seikatsu starts, clenching his fist.

"I can't.."

Bingo.

"Eh?" Y/N softly ask, confusion laced in her voice. even if sacrificing herself was a part of a plan that could've gone wrong, the girl didn't think it would work!

The visibly frustrated boy sighs, "This was supposed to be easy― kill you and let my technique eat and turn your body into cursed energy."

"But.. Seeing you so happy with your freinds.."

He never had that— atleast with his previous position, all friends he had were fakes. Even the tiniest moment of happiness would make Seikatsu desperate to experience more of it. To fully savor the feeling of what true joy would feel like.

What does it feel?

Happy that he got to help?

Happy about his revenge?

Seikatsu has no purpose here. He's a boy who ran away after murdering his family — with no other objective in mind but to end his suffering.

What should.. He do now?

The boy gulps.

"Hell, even when i killed your mom, i felt guilty.." he hesitates to continue, making Y/N advert her gaze, "Before she died, she told me to continue sending money to your house. Just like how she did when she was forced to go with father back to Kyoto."

The girl feels an ache in her heart.

"That's the reason i encountered you and that Itadori guy.. For months i've been―"

"HEY! IS THAT YOU, L/N?!"

Seikatsu froze.

They both turn to where the voice was coming from. In the distance was Kugisaki and Itadori.

The dark haired boy turned to Y/N, the veins, arteries, and nerves in his right arm suddenly glowing and emitting cursed energy.

"Sorry. i don't think i have the energy to fight you three." Seikatsu mutters, a mouth appearing below him.

Y/N sighs, "won't you take your hammer?" she as calmly, as if she wasn't talking to a man who massacered a family she didn't know of.

'..So Gojo-sensei believed in their lie, huh? That our grandfather wanted the family gone when it's just the opposite..' the girl thought.

"Won't you stop me?" Seikatsu returns the questions, showing her a grin. Why doesn't he want to kill her now?

The girl could only shrug before pointing to her shoulder. She wouldn't be able to move if she lost too much blood.

"Ah. Take the hammer— Think of it as a souvenir. The next time i see you, we're gonna have to duel. Just us two Hoshino's."

He began sinking down the mouth, warping once again. He raises his hand to wave. However, Y/N is slightly disturbed. How can he be so composed?

"Oh! One thing."

Seikatsu stops midway, torso already on the ground. He would then continue to show a smile, although there's a bit of sadness in his eyes.

"Called Kuchi. One of the basic techniques that we can use."

And just like that, he's gone without a trace. The girl watches as the mouth closes, returning to it's usual state as dirt on the ground

By now, itadori and kugisaki had rushed towards the girl, calling out her name as she leaned onto a nearby tree for support.

Y/N can finally take a deep breath and try to process the information she was told of.

'Oh no.. My shoulder..'

She drops to the ground, the smallest smile on her face. Her body feels heavy— she's exhausted from all that moving and fighting. It'd be nice if she got some rest..

'Does this mean my questions have been finally answered..?'

It wasn't what she was expecting, but atleast they're something. Just.. what did Seikatsu go through?

"Mmhfmfhf..."

A yawn escapes your lips.

You open your eyes, squinting as you were almost blinded by how bright the room seemed to be― no, you're inside an infirmary, you assume. With curiousty, you look around the room while also sitting up and resting your back on the beds headboard.

'..Ah, Ieiri-san!'

You try to move your shoulder, sighing in relief as it wasn't hurting anymore except for the slight aching.

Events from yesterday came rushing back to your head― your father, grandfather Yosuke, and the two unnamed wives. Oh, of course, we could never exclude your true surname and Seikatsu admitting to killing a whole family.

Yet after all that.. All you felt was anger.

Well, it's not like you knew them to feel anything other than anger after someone had told you they committed murder.. And even behind all the wrong doings that Seikatsu has done― he just wanted a future with no more children suffering because of traditions and jujutsu's.

You sigh.

'I don't care about that for now. It isn't my business anyway. He has a little bit of good in him, but that won't change my mind.. He still tried to kill my friends and i.'

You notice the door creaking open, revealing the one and only sensei.. Gojo Satoru. Following him is ieiri who wore a small smile.

"Y/N, you're awake!" he cheers, "That's good to know!" he claps his hands together.

"Hi, sensei." you grin, "Glad to be back. Where's the others?"

"Making breakfast." Ieiri answers, "You should go check on them. They're probably worried."

She tosses you a paper bag. Upon opening it, you see a newly tailored uniform― it looked comfortable and ready to be worn. in the bag is also a piece of paper.

"Sensei?" you start, "What's this?"

Gojo's grin then falls into a smile. Ieiri has left the room once again to give the two of you some space— she wouldn't want to hear this for a second time.

"Maki and Nobara found it somewhere in the school. It's a good thing they didn't open it."

Instead of reading the contents inside the paper, you instead raise a brow before making eye contact with Gojo.

"Wha..?"

Gojo chuckles.

"Whoever wrote this must've known a lot about your technique and the hammer that Yuji brought back. I was confused when i was reading it."

You feel a chill run down your spine as Gojo's focus is on you. It was as if he was staring, yet you couldn't see because of his blindfold. You then look away,

'He knows.'

"Oh! Almost forgot."

"The letter's for a Y/N Hoshino."

You quickly rush outside once Ieiri had finished your small check up to see if you were good to go. You feel excited and ready to see your friends!

After Gojo had reassured you that he isn't, in any way, mad at all after you tell him whatever information you remember from yesterday, you felt a huge weight being lifted off your shoulder.

He really did seem fit for a responsible father, though you know he's still a bit reckless and childish.

Of course, when you were asked about your name and what you planned to do, you agreed on changing your surname to Hoshino, but there's no way in hell you'd let your friends call you with a name you're unfamiliar with.

'Maybe making them address me by my first name..?'

Though despite your hesitance, you thought about it― changing your name feels like you were having a new start.

And that made you more pumped up!

While walking, you smell the familiar scent of curry lingering in the air. They're  having a heavy breakfast, huh?

"Oh? You're up early, L/N."

.. Ah right. You need to tell them about the changing names thing..

Maki was the first one notice your prescence, sending you a small smile before returning her attention to her food.

She knows you were hurt, but not too badly. Maki could care less for a small injury― as long as she could see her kouhai all up and ready to kick ass. Nonetheless, she's happy you're safe.

As if they had heard a name that isn't supposed to be uttered, the three first years suddenly froze before turning to the direction Maki was looking at.

"L/N!" itadori's surprised, "Hey, come eat with us. Are you hungry?!"

"You..! Don't make us worry too much!" Kugisaki scolded, to which your senior agrees,

"Shake!" Inumaki furrows his brows, as if he wanted to make it obvious he was pouting. His little act made you smile.

"Now, now, calm down you two. She just got back!" panda defends, sending you a thumbs up.

You giggle. 'Ah.. it's nice seeing them all together.'

Fushiguro then flashes you a small smile as your eyes met, making your heart skip a beat. You'll definitely die from a heart attack if he keeps this up.

'Please.. Keep smiling..!'

He then pats the empty seat beside him, as if inviting you to eat with them.

As you happily comply, everyone began breakfast yet again― all grabbing rice and a good amount of curry as if they'd eat another extra meal if it meant eating with you. It warmed your heart so much.

'..Curry, huh?'

"Itadori, share!"

"Hey, atleast thank me! I cooked, didn't i?!"

"No fighting over food, you two..!"

There's never a dull moment when you're with your seniors and friends.

'this.. this is what home is for me..'

But who can be too sure that things would stay the same?

BONUS . . .

"I will collapse on you fools."

"Mmmhhmfghfn.."

The three first years ignores Gojo's small and harmless threat, leaving the white haired shaman pouting.

There's his students all cuddled up together on Fushiguro's bed― of course, with you and itadori still away from eachother. The more he watched them get comfortable with each other, the more it warmed his heart.

'..They're all tired.'

Well, who wouldn't be? it's been a good five hours since they stopped training with their senpai's. Now that's what you call intense.

"Seeennnssseeeiii.." you whine, "Please let us relax.."

"Yeah, listen to her!"

"I beg you, Gojo-sensei..!"

"What they said.."

After watching the exchange happen, an amused Gojo chuckles, "i'll leave you kids be, then. rest up for tomorrow!"

With that, the sorcerer would proceed to give his students their much needed peace. He walks out the door, a smile on his face— how fun..

Fushiguro is calmly reading a book, feeling comfortable with the position he has now. itadori was already near to passing out with how his eyes began to flutter close.

Kugisaki was also getting ready to dip with how she adjusted her position, grabbing a blanket and spreading it over her and the snoozing Itadori's body. The blanket is big enough to fit only two people.

You giggle, "You're not sharing, Kugisaki?" you tease, making her laugh softly.

She yawns, "No way.."

When you were about to do the same with one of the spare blankets, you're surprised to see Fushiguro already draping one over the both of you.

"Cold?" he ask, eyes turning to the clock in his room. It's only seven..

"Not really." you sigh out of relief, "This just.. Feels nice after being panda-senpai and Maki's punching bags."

Fushiguro hums in agreement, momentarily closing his eyes. he then closes his book gently, as if avoiding making any noise.

"Yeah."

The two of you are silent, the only thing audible is Itadori's snoring. You then turn on your side, facing Fushiguro who now has his book on his chest while laying on his back.

"Fushiguro." You call.

"What?" he whisper.

"Goodnight.."

He looks into your eyes— The both of you are tired. He then sighs, adjusting the position of his arm until it's now wrapped around your shoulder.

He uses his other hand to remove the book on his chest, making sure it wouldn't fall on you. Fushiguro then proceeds to pull you to him.

You're left smiling, eyes drooping as a sign of drowsiness. You're too tired to be flustered right now. He's warm.. Does he like hugs?

"Night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 70.2K 50
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ฎ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค...โž Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
171K 4.1K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...
135K 3.4K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
99.5K 1.8K 8
๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐; someone who is head over heels for the person they like and will do anything for them. - e.g; โ ๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ป ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๏ฟฝ...