Berzerk Love (Hekapoo x Male...

By Victor_TheRiper

Mewni has always been kept safe out of danger, and yet thanks to Star and Marco alongside with the High Commi... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.1
Chp.2 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.2
Chp.3 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.3
Chp.4
Chp.5 Unleashed Swordsman
Chp.7 The Origin Of "Guts"
Chp.8 TimeSkip
Chp.9 Enter The Monster Boss Toffee
Chp.10 Nosferatu Zodd
Chp.11 Battle With The Immortal Monster
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17 Murder Until Its Done
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20 Farewell Pt.1
Chp.21 Farewell Pt.2
Chp.22
Chp.23 The Skull Knight
Chp.24 The Return Of Guts
Chp.25
Chp.26 Lemon Chapter
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29 The Awakening Of Behelit
Chp.30 The Despair Of Deaths
Chp.31
Chp.32 The End Of Toffee
Chp.33 The Sad Epilogue
Final Chapter: The Final Epilogue

Chp.6

1.5K 44 1
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

After defeating an whole army of Monster guards and the leader of the Monster Guard, (YN) knew that these monsters are connected to yet another monster he knows, Toffee, and yet he knows he's still out there, and not knowing where he can be...but all he can do is wait...and also, he's gonna have a little talk with Queen Moon and the others about them knowing about Toffee as well. After the battle against the army of monsters, (YN) then started cleaning himself up, knowing he has blood all over his arms, also Star and the others appeared out from the bushes as they all ran up to (YN), and yet his guards as well started recovering from themselves...

Star: (YN)! You're alright!

(YN): Of course I am. If I wasn't, you would see me on the ground dead.

Star: Hehe. You know it'll never happen.

(YN): What do you mean?

Marco: Dude! You were awesome! We saw what you did to all of those monsters! You were such a badass!

Rhombulus: No kidding! The way you swing your sword against the monsters looked so cool!

Star: And I never knew you can be so...violent.

Marco: Yeah, no kidding. I would never get in a fight with someone like you.

Mina: Psh. It's whatever I guess...

Star: Oh come on Mina, quite being heroism for a second will ya??

Mina: I-I'm not!

They started laughing as (YN) then notices Queen Moon being hold onto River, owning she's a bit hurt from the battle, he then walks over to her and says...

(YN): Your majesty, are you alright?

Queen Moon: Y-Yes, I'm fine...

(YN): ...I apologies for not being there for you to protect you, Queen Moon. I take full responsibility.

Queen Moon: No need to worry (YN). All I care, is that you did a good job today, I've seen what you did with these monsters, and you were amazing.

King River: I gotta say lad, you're really improving yourself already. You impressed us. And yet, we have no losses to your guards, thanks to you, your men were only injured and not killed, and it's thanks to you, my boy.

Marco: Even though if it was a risky to take them down alone, boy you are something! You're amazing dude!

Suddenly, all the guards that were knocked out stood up as they all looked around and see the monster guard's dead bodies everywhere...they all ran up to Queen Moon and the others...

Mewni Guard #3: Y-Your majesty! Your hurt! Are you okay?!

Mewni Guard #6: A-And what happened?! Did we miss something!?

Queen Moon: It's alright men. I'm okay, just minor wounds, but as for now, we should all cheer for your leader (YN), for taking down these monster guards all by himself and saving our lives.

Mewni Guard #9: W-Woah!! (YN)?! You did all this!?!No way!

Mewni Guard #15: Hey this is (YN) we're talking about! We already know how he gets down in battle! We've seen him in training as well!

Mewni Guard #14: Well of he did took all of these monsters down, then I see this as an absolute win for all of us!

Mewni Guard #12: Yeah! And thanks to our leader (YN)! You saved us!

All of (YN)'s men cheered for him as they were relief to know that his leader single handily took out the monster all himself, with such skills, and power. Star, Marco, Rhombulus, Queen Moon and King River cheered as well for (YN), Mina well...she could at least give some credit to (YN)...and as for Hekapoo...she didn't seemed surprised at all...

-HOURS LATER-

Hours later, Queen Moon has ordered her villagers to come out from the castle as it is safe to do so as the battle with the monster is over, thanks to (YN) of course. After the battle, (YN) and the rest of them who were in battle head back to their camping spot to get their wounds treated. Afterwards that day, it was nighttime as Queen Moon decided to throw a party celebration for (YN)'s first victory with Mewni...during the night, Queen Moon, King River, Star, Marco, Mina, Rhombulus, Glossaryck, Omnitraxus Prime (In a crystal ball), and the rest of the guards started enjoying the part celebration as they all enjoyed eating and drinking the meals around the camp fire...

Star: At any rate, it was amazing how (YN) fought earlier the afternoon.

Glossaryck: Just as Queen Moon expected, (YN) will make a great addition really well.

Marco: Yup. I'm surprised you and Omnitraxus couldn't join the fight and helped us out.

Glossaryck: We would have, but I need to keep studying magic on the magic book spell.

Omnitraxus Prime: Same goes for me, but you know, space time calls for duty as always.

Star: It's okay you two, but you could have seen him in the fight. He was so amazing...and yet violent but amazing!

Glossaryck: We can all imagine it right now, hehe.

Marco: Hey by the way, where is (YN) Anyways?? Has anyone seen him around??

Rhombulus: Hey look. He's over there near the trees...sitting down??

The others notices (YN) all the way at the near trees, sitting down next to one while holding onto his sword as he started talking to himself...

(YN) Mind: ...The monsters I've fought the afternoon seem to be connected to Toffee. I knew it. I have to find out where he is, but it has to wait first. In order for me to go against him, I need to get myself stronger and stronger if I'm going to get my vengeance against him...but I need to know about why is he attacking Mewni and how does Queen Moon know about him.......I can still remember the very did of what he did to my home village...to my people...and what he did to my parents.

Star: Hey (YN)!

(YN): Huh??

Suddenly, Star and Marco appeared...

Marco: What are you doing all the way here? Gossiping with nature? Hehe.

Star: Hey, we wanna say thank you agains for helping us save my home village and castle. By the way, I'm Star, and this here is my boyfriend, Marco.

Marco: Nice meeting you dude. By the way, we all admire you man! We've never seen someone like you who can be such an amazing fighter!

(YN): ...I've done nothing more than my duty. I've got no reason to be thanked.

Marco: Hehe, well we can't argue with that. Anyhow, come on follow us, a party is going lively without its hero.

(YN): Huh?

Star: The celebration you may be hearing over there is an honor of you of course.

(YN): I-Wait! I've never asked anything about that!

Marco: Oh come on dude. We throw this party for you. We can't celebrate without you.

Star: Come on please?

Marco: Please??

Star/Marco: Please???

(YN): ...If I go, will the two of you stop being so annoying?

Star: Hehe. Yes.

(YN): *sighs* Fine. I'm going.

Marco: Alright!

Star: Okay! Come on.

And so, (YN) started following Star and Marco as they lead him to the party they are having. As soon they arrive as the camp, all of (YN)'s men cheered for him for coming to the party...as soon he arrived, King River walked up to him with two drinks...

King River: Ah (YN)! Glad you can come over to your party! Here, have a drink.

(YN): ...Okay.

(YN) grabs the drink from King River...

King River: Everyone! A toast! To our grand new friend, (YN)!

Star, Marco, Rhombulus, Omnitraxus, Glossaryck, and the rest of the guards cheered for (YN) as they made a toast for (YN)...(YN) then notices Queen Moon sitting down as she was starting at him, smiling, owning that she is proud of him...(YN) then looks away as he says..

(YN) Mind: Well, I guess it can wait for tomorrow I guess.

Afterwards, (YN) drank his drink as he enjoyed his party's with his friends...as for Mina, she was just minding her business as she was yet still a bit jealous...and as for Hekapoo of course...she didn't seem surprised or happy at all about (YN)...knowing she still hates him and yet...she can't even get along with him still...

Hekapoo Mind: Even though he saved us...that still doesn't make me happy about him...I still despise him.

-END OF CHAPTER 6-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
48.1K 1K 22
All seemed well after Maria saved Moonacre Valley. She's been gone for three years to finish her schooling and finally she's returned home. But the v...
68.8K 3.8K 59
GULF - He is a stubborn man. His love has faded and been betrayed. So don't blame him if he doesn't trust anyone, but with Mew's presence his stubbor...
34.2K 1.2K 22
「COMPLETED」 Draco hears everyone say that he has gone crazy. Others say he's mad. He's struggling against a curse that has bound himself to someone...