Saving My Demon (Douma x Read...

By PhoenixBlaze1412

╰┈➤Your family was killed and your best friend, Douma, was turned into a demon by Muzan. Urokodaki found you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 - Sunrise
Side Chapter - Pillar Training
The Start of A New Day
Student Council
Reunited Once More
Okaa-san
Douma vs Michikatsu
Boys and Girls Week
Fiancé
Trapped
Let's Kick Some A$$
Date
Work
Michikatsu's Acceptance
Epilogue
100K Special
200K Special

Chapter 61

13.3K 468 901
By PhoenixBlaze1412

You sat on the bed as you played with the ice replicas of Douma. Douma sat on a chair besides you as he summoned another replica.

You stared and clapped your hands as you watched the replicas bow at the same time. "They look so cute!" you exclaimed as you patted all of the replicas' head.

The replicas stood in line as they looked at you. "I still can't believe that they can also fight like me." Douma said as he held some of the replicas.

"Ne, Douma-kun, shouldn't you be training with Michi-nii and the others?" you asked as one of the replicas hugged you, making you return the hug. The other replicas began to do the same, Douma couldn't almost see you because the replicas were clinging onto you. "I ran away! I wanted to spend time with my sweet (Y/N)-chan!" Douma happily exclaimed.

"I see." you replied. "Ah! I also asked Tanjiro-san to get you this before he left." Douma said as he took out a bag of sweets. "Left? Where?" you asked as Douma placed the bag on your hands to which you thanked him.

"I remember him saying that he needs to get his new blade at the swordsmith village." Douma replied.

The door to the room opened as you and Douma saw Kokushibo wearing.....glasses?!

"I knew you'd be here, Douma." Kokushibo stated. You and Douma tried to hold in your laughs but it was no use. The two of you bursted out in laughter as you both looked at Kokushibo.

"W-why are y-you wearing g-glasses?" you managed to let out as you tried to compose yourself. "Daki gave them to me, though I don't know why." Kokushibo replied.

"But why four?!" Douma laughed out as he looked at Kokushibo.

"My eyes have trouble when it's only one glasses." Kokushibo said. "It doesn't matter. You have to get back to training, Douma." Kokushibo added as you finally stopped from laughing.

"Training? I don't recall having to train today, Kokushibo-san." Douma exclaimed as he put on a thinking face.

An irk mark appeared on Kokushibo's head as he grabbed Douma by the collar. "Don't lie. Akaza told me you escaped." Kokushibo said as Douma looked shocked.

"I told him not to tell!" Douma shouted as Kokushibo dragged him out of the room. "(Y/N) needs rest so take your replicas with you." Kokushibo stated as the replicas followed Douma outside.

You were now left alone in the room as you ate a candy. You felt something moving under the sheets. You turned and removed the sheet to see an ice replica of Douma. "Eh? Did you not want to go?" you asked the replica. The replica looked at you and nodded, making you surprised.

'It understands me, huh?' you thought. "Well, you can come out now. Michi-nii isn't here anymore." you said as you held out your hand towards the replica. "You can stay with me for the time being." you said as you gave the replica a smile. The replica nodded and hugged your arm as you patted its head.

"(Y/N)! You're awake!" you heard a voice shout as you turned to see Rengoku. Uzui was beside him. "I'm glad you have flamboyantly recovered well!" Uzui exclaimed as he gave you a grin. "Hello Rengoku-san! Uzui-san! And um..." you trailed off as you saw someone behind the two.

"Ah! Mitsuri! You can see her!" Rengoku said as he pushed a female with pink to green hair towards you. "Uhm... Ah! I'm Kanroji Mitsuri, the Love Pillar! You can call me Mitsuri! Uzui and Rengoku told me about you and I was worried when they told me that you were poisoned! I bought you some sakura mochis!" Mitsuri exclaimed as she handed you a bento box full of mochis.

"Thank you very much, Mitsuri-san!" you exclaimed as you gave the girl a bright smile. "Kawaii!! You're smile is so bright it makes my heart throb!" Mitsuri squealed as she engulfed you in a hug. 'Oh wow she's strong!' you thought as you felt yourself passing out.

"I think you should let her go, Mitsuri. She's looking flamboyantly blue." Uzui said as Mitsuri let go of the hug. "Sorry about that! It's just really nice to have another girl around here, you see." Mitsuri exclaimed as you reassured her that it's fine.

"I'm happy to hear that the poison in your body is gone now." Mitsuri said. "Kanae-san's medicines are really amazing!" She added as Uzui looked at her. "It wasn't Kanae who did it." Uzui stated as you all looked at him in confusion.

"Wait so it wasn't Kanae who cured the poison in (Y/N)?" Rengoku asked. "No. It was Nezuko." Uzui answered.

--------------------

"(Y/N)-chan! (Y/N)-chan!" Douma called out in panic as he looked at your unconscious form.

"Crap! The poison inside her spreads fast! None of the antidotes work on her!" Uzui exclaimed.

"Wahh! (Y/N)-sama's pulse is getting weaker!!" Daki yelled with worry as she held your wrist.

The group noticed Nezuko coming up to them with her hand raised. "What?" Akaza asked as Nezuko placed her hand on your forehead.

Flames began to cover your body, making everyone stare in shock. "Gyaaahhhhh!!!!" Daki, Rui and Douma yelled while Gyuutarou pulled Nezuko away from you. "Who are you?! What are you doing?!" Gyuutarou asked in panic.

"It's way too early for a cremation here!" Akaza yelled as he looked at Nezuko. "(Y/N)-sama isn't dead! Don't burn her, alright?!" Daki exclaimed as she held Nezuko's shoulders.

"No. Let her continue." Everyone turned to see Kokushibo. "Are you crazy!? You're gonna watch your sister be burned to ashes?!" Uzui yelled as Kokushibo ushered Nezuko towards you.

"I'm not. She seems to know what she's doing. Her Blood Demon Art is somehow removing the poison inside (Y/N)." Kokushibo informed as Nezuko continued to spread her flames on your body.

"Notice the poison that's showing on (Y/N)'s skin? She's somehow healing it with her ability." Kokushibo stated as everyone looked in surprise.

Kokushibo inspected your body as he turned to look at Douma. "The poison is gone. Use your ability to heal her wounds." Kokushibo stated as Douma nodded and did as told.

-----------------

"That's what happened." Uzui said as you nodded in understanding.

"Ah!" Mitsuri exclaimed as you all looked at her. "I have to go to the swordsmith village to get my blade!" Mitsuri said as she turned to you. "Let's have lunch together when I get back, alright?" Mitsuri asked. "Sure! Be safe, Mitsuri-san!" you answered as Mitsuri let out a squeal and hugged you. "We'll be going now as well. We were assigned on a mission earlier but we decided to pay you a visit first." Rengoku said.

"Okay then, be safe!" you exclaimed as you waved goodbye at the three pillars.

You felt your clothes being tugged on as you turn to see the replica holding out a mochi towards you. You thanked the replica as you took the mochi and ate it. 'It's delicious.' you thought. The ice replica was surprised when it saw stars forming around you as you ate.

You looked out the window and noticed it was nighttime already. "Douma-kun and the others sure are taking long." you muttered as you looked at the ice replica. "I'm going to take a walk. Wanna come?" you asked as the replica nodded.

---------------

"It's so peaceful here." you exclaimed as you sat down in the estate's engawa with the replica on your lap as you both looked at the moon.

"Do you think the others have already finished training?" you asked the replica. The replica shrugged and got out of your lap. You were confused when the replica started to gesture itself then pointed towards the halls. "You're...... going to see if they're already finished?" you asked as the replica nodded.

"Oh, I'm right? Okay then." you said as you watched the replica walk away. You moved yourself close to the walls and leaned back. 'I guess a little sleep won't hurt while I wait.' you thought as you slowly closed your eyes.

"Okaa-san is not in her room. Where could she be?" Rui asked himself as he walked around. Rui stopped in his tracks when he heard some soft breathing not far from him.

'Someone's sleeping? Out here?' Rui thought as he quietly followed the sound. Rui turned at a corner and his eyes widened when he saw your sleeping figure.

"Okaa-san." Rui whispered as he smiled and shook his head. He went towards you and sat down. 'Maybe I should sleep as well... Kokushibo-san made me train really hard.' Rui thought as he laid his head on your lap and closed his eyes.

"I can't believe Kokushibo-san doubled my training just because I went to see (Y/N)-chan." Douma whined as he walked in the halls. "Still... I wonder why my replica went to me. I thought all of them followed me when Kokushibo dragged me to the training room." Douma muttered as he remembered the ice replica he made went to the training room and tugged on his clothes just to point out the room.

Douma stopped walking as he looked at what was in front of him. You were leaned against the wall, sleeping soundly. Rui laid on your lap, sleeping as well. Douma went closer to you and looked at you. '(Y/N)-chan is so cute....' Douma thought as he looked around to make sure no one was there.

Douma placed his hand over Rui's eyes, covering it. Douma leaned closer towards you and kissed you. He quickly pulled away and sat down beside you. 'Might as well join them.' Douma happily thought as he pulled you towards him, making you lean on his shoulder.

"Do you think (Y/N)-sama will let me braid her hair?" Daki asked Gyuutarou and Akaza as she skipped in her steps. "Why?" Gyuutarou asked his sister. Daki looked at Gyuutarou shocked. "Why? Have you seen her hair? It looks really soft! I really want to braid it! Plus, you guys won't let me braid your hair." Daki exclaimed.

"That's because it looks silly." Gyuutarou replied. "You two, be quiet." Akaza exclaimed as the two demons looked at him. Daki and Gyuutarou saw Akaza pointing at something as they turned to see you sleeping with Douma and Rui.

"Aww! They look cute together!" Daki whisper yelled as she gushed at the sight. "I'm going to join them!" Daki added as she walked towards you three. "Daki, no!" Akaza and Gyuutarou whispered out as Daki turned herself smaller and sat on your other side.

"Come on, you guys. I think (Y/N)-sama won't mind." Daki said as she rest her head on your arm. Akaza and Gyuutarou looked at each other and sighed. The two demons turned small and joined Daki. Gyuutarou sat besides his sister while Akaza laid his head on your lap, where Rui hasn't occupied.

"What now?" Gyuutarou asked. "And now, we sleep." Daki answered.

Kokushibo went inside your room to see you weren't there.

"...."

Kokushibo grabbed the book he was reading and went out to find you. He walked around the estate, looking for any signs of you or maybe find one of the upper moons and ask for your location.

Kokushibo let out a breath of relief when he saw you. Your arm was wrapped around Daki and Gyuutarou's tiny forms. Akaza and Rui were both on your lap while you and Douma leaned against each other. Kokushibo's gaze softened as he went back to your room.

Kokushibo returned to your group with blankets in hand. He draped the blankets around you and the others as he then sat down beside you.

Kokushibo pulled the book out from his kimono and began to read it.

------------------

"Kanae-sama, (Y/N)-san is not in her room." Aoi exclaimed in worry as Kanao tried to calm her down. "Don't worry, Aoi. I'm sure she wouldn't go out of the estate in the middle of the night." Kanae reassured.

"Um...." Kanao mumbled as Aoi and Kanae looked at her. "Is something wrong, Kanao?" Kanae asked. "You can tell us if something's happened." Aoi added.

Kanao pointed in front of her as the two girls followed it. They were shocked to see you and the demons asleep close together. Douma and Kokushibo leaned on both of your sides while Rui, Akaza, Daki and Gyuutarou were in their small forms cuddling close to you.

"Oh my, it grew." Kanae said as a smile appeared on her face. "Eh? Grew?" Kanao asked as Kanae nodded. "They look like a happy family." Aoi muttered as Kanae and Kanao nodded in agreement.

"Well, we now know that (Y/N)-san is okay." Aoi said. "Let's leave them be. Gotou told me that they were training really hard while (Y/n)-san is resting." Kanae exclaimed as the three girls quietly walked away.

"Sights like these are very rare to see." Kanae said as Aoi and Kanao nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 156K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
216K 5.6K 58
Kimetsu no yaiba x reader (y/n) went from a lowy maid to a powerfull demon in one day. Her goal is to make save houses for upper moons and to update...
611K 16.1K 37
Your brother always suggested you joined the demon slayer corps as it was a thing passed down your family line. Of course like any normal human, you...
24.8K 983 24
[𝐘𝐀𝐍! 𝐊𝐍𝐘] 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, the daughter of the progenitor of demons finally returns home. ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...