DESIRE- h.moskowitz

By piercethesenutz

De•sire: a strong feeling of wanting to have something, or wishing for something to happen. • DISCONTINUED... More

Prologue and playlist
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20. Part 1
Chapter 21. Part 2
Season two.
a/n PLEASE READ.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
A/N.
Chapter 25
A/N- please read!
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Season three.
Ellipsism
A/N

Chapter 18

511 12 6
By piercethesenutz

I pulled my covers off and stood on my feet. Before I put any clothes on I went to Miguel's room.

" hey Miggy" I said opening the door up slightly.

" hey kens, listen I'm sorry I blew up on you last night I was upset and I shouldn't have snapped at you it wasn't your fault you were just trying to help" he said in a low tone sitting up on his bed facing me.

I silently chuckled" it's okay Miggy I shouldn't have pressured you like that anyways you had every right to blow up on me" I said with a smile as I went over and pulled him in for a hug

" scobby squad😎"

Aisha😛: you guys wanna go to the park today? I'm bored

Dem:): yeah sure that sounds nice

Hawk<3: sounds good to me.

Kenzie: let me guess I'm picking everyone up?

Aisha😛: yup.

Dem:): always.

Hawk<3: yeah we also have to pick up Bert I guess?

Kenzie: YES OMFG YES BERT SUPREMACY STOP I LOVE HIM ASF

Aisha😛: I know he's so adorable.

Kenzie: that's what I'm saying🙄

Hawk<3: if you two are done can you hurry up?

Miggy😡: stop she's so happy Bert's coming she's dancing rn.

Kenzie: shut up Miggy🙄

'Miggy😡: yeah whatever anyways we're on our way.

I picked up Aisha first, then hawk, then Demetri, then Bert.

We got to the park and sat down at a bench. I looked over to see Miguel sulking about sam.

" come on just eat it will make you feel better" Demetri said while handing him a bag.

" I told you I'm not hungry, man."

" I still think you're overreacting."

"I'm not over reacting, dude I know what I saw"

" alright so you saw her eating dinner with some chode" hawk said before kicking Bert making him fall down.
" it's probably just her brother or something"

" brothers don't look at their sisters like that"

" depends on what part of the country you're in."

I laughed " sweet home Alabama were the skies are blue" I sang while strumming a air guitar.

Miguel rolled his eyes" look I just don't want what happened to sensei to happen to me." Miguel stated.

I was kinda confused " wait what happened to sensei?"

" alright so go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have the chance."

" don't listen to Eli."

" it's hawk"

" yeah. Whatever. The fact is sam's given you no reason not to trust her."

" yeah I guess you're right."

" yeah."

" oh. That little bitch" Aisha said.

I snapped my head towards her " what"

" you know that video I posted of me breaking that board?"

" yeah"

" look what yasmine commented."

Impressive can't believe that belt fit around your waist.

" oh shit"

" I gotta do something"

" okay how bout we kidnap her and have my boy Rico tattoo bitch on her face?"

" calm down. Hawk"

" alright I hear how your saying it and I don't like it" hawk said which made me chuckle. I don't know if he realizes he's being nerdy.

" wait. Wait. Wait. I've got a better idea look"

" yasmine's throwing a birthday party at the canyon later?"

" not if we strike first."

" hell yeah"

I look over at Aisha " bad bitch energy" I said while high-fiveing her.

" alright, be sure to stock up good. I'm inviting everyone vip only my ass"

" i still don't understand how we're gonna but alcohol?"

"Oh please. Never underestimate the power of the hawk"

I scoffed " Jesus Christ" causing Demetri to look at me

" I know"

I looked outside to see Miguel on his phone most likely trying to call Sam again.

" I feel bad for him. His first girlfriend and their already on the rocks" I said while grabbing a red bull.

" I know. Wait- hey is hawk your first boyfriend?" Aisha said which made hawk stop in his tracks as did I.

" why?"

" just curious I mean you seem like you've done this before." She stated.

" erm- no he isn't I dated a boy named Andrew about a year ago." I said looking down.

" If you don't mind me asking why'd you break up?" Demetri asked now intrigued.

" well- h- he cheated on me with a girl I thought was my friend but turns out it was all a joke I guess he never even wanted to be with me" I said not making eye contact with any of them.

" oh I'm so sorry Kenzie I shouldn't have brought it up" Aisha said giving me a look of pity.

" Awh kens" Bert said while pouting at me.

Demetri walked over to me and gave me a hug " you know you can always talk to me"

" yeah dem I know thank you" then I pulled out of the hug and made eye contact with hawk. He had this look in his eyes. I don't know what it is but I don't like it at. All.

He went over to the register and tried to buy beer or something I don't really know to be honest I wasn't paying attention I was watching Miguel outside.

Hawk has successfully bought vodka and beer which was surprising knowing him.

We got to the canyon and started setting everything up.

I walked over to where Miguel and Aisha were out standing beside the keg.

" still no luck?" Aisha asked

" nope guess we're just gonna have to start without her" he said opening up the cooler and getting a beer.

I looked up to see moon, yasmine, kyler and brucks. Yasmine seemed pretty upset which made me laugh. Kyler made eye contact with Miguel and started backing up as I made eye contact with brucks then he started backing up which only made me laugh harder. I moved my eyes to moon and saw she was looking at someone so I followed her gaze and they led to his. Hawk's. He was smiling at her. The fucking grin he does at me, well atleast used to.

I looked down at the cooler and grabbed a beer and chugged it.

* TIME SKIP*

It's been atleast three hours and I still haven't found hawk. I saw Demetri and went over to him.

" hey dem have you seen hawk I can't find him?"

" uh no I haven't seen hi- " he stopped his sentence.

" uhm I think he went that way " he said as he pointed behind him.

He seemed really off like there was a ghost behind me.

" oh come on dem you just said you haven't seen him and you said he went behind you. What is going on?"

He kept staring behind me.

" Kenzie he went that way" and pointed to behind him again. There was something behind me he did not want me to see.

" dem?"

" mmhmm" he said and kept staring behind me.

" Demetri what's behind me that you don't want me seeing"

" uh your brother is making out with someone" he said fast.

" what- who" I said and turned around. And there it was. The one thing that could go wrong did. Him and her. Hawk and moon. They were making out. Like full on making out.

I opened the cooler and grabbed a full bottle of vodka.

" Kenzie I don't think you should be drinking" Demetri said.
" aren't you a designated driver?"

Oh shit.

" right I forgot" I put the vodka back and grabbed a dr. Pepper or a mr. Pibb same difference.

" Kenzie, I- I'm sorry" Demetri said and gave me a hug.

" no no no it's not your fault don't apologize" I said hugging him back tightly.

I turned to the side and saw Miguel talking to Sam he looked pretty pissed. So I walked over there. I saw Miguel go to hit the boy but ended up hitting Sam.

" Miggy what's happening"

" GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE KENZIE" he said and pushed me to the ground.

He must of realized what he did to sam because he went to go help her. Oh no Miguel go save your girlfriend you totally didn't just push your own sister to the ground.

Sam got up from the ground
" god you asshole, have fun at your tournament I won't be there"

The kid he was trying to hit saw me laying on the ground holding my head. I hit it pretty hard.

He helped me up " hey are you okay?"

" yeah thanks" I said smiling and holding my head at the same time.

" Robby" he said holding his hand out.

I chuckled a little bit " Kenzie" and shook his hand

" listen this was fun but you should go after sam" I said motioning my head towards her. He nodded his head and ran after her.

" oh my god Kenzie I'm so sorry" Miguel stated.

" oh so now you care about me? You can walk home."

I looked over at hawk and moon " better yet you both can walk the fuck home. I want nothing to do with fucking either of you."

I looked over at Demetri " dem you coming?"
He shook his head yes and we began to walk away.

" wait Kenzie please" Miguel pleaded.

I turned around " no Miguel I'm already second choice relationship wise and I'm definitely not going to be second choice to my own fucking brother. So when you decide to get your fucking act together then maybe we can talk about me forgiving you but right now I don't wanna talk to you cause quite frankly I'm done talking"

I looked over at hawk and felt my eyes sting up with tears I chuckled " and you. Oh Jesus Christ you. I don't even wanna breathe the same fucking air as you." I grabbed Demetri's flannel and drug him to the car.

Once I dropped Demetri off I headed to my house. The song " look after you" came on.

God am I really this fucking stupid?

I finally got the apartment complex and turned my car off. I sat there for a minute in silence before I let it all out.

I hit my steering wheel over and over again.

" GOD DAMNIT"
" GOD DAMNIT"
" GOD DAMNIT"
" GOD DAMNIT"
" god damnit"

Once I finally calmed myself down I went into the house and went straight to my room under my covers.

How could I be so stupid.

That was my last thought before finally falling asleep.

A/N- lol hi guys:) you guys must hate me Rn. BUT I had to do it if I want Kenzie to find who she is yk? Kenzie and hawk definitely have a long road ahead of them and don't worry Kenzie won't hate Miguel for too long I promise:)
Oh and I'm sorry if there's spelling mistakes I didn't have time to proofread:)

Have a goodnight lovelies<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.8K 109
[Season 1:✅] [Season 2:✅] [Season 3:✅] [Season 4:✅] [Season 5:📝] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
235K 5.7K 36
--------------------------------------------- Everything was going downhill. A karate rivalry was raging on. Friends ripped apart. Everything was cha...
1.1K 14 12
𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 (𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞): feelings (especially love or admiration) that is not reciprocated or understood as such by the beloved rat...
332K 8.9K 21
Maeve Lawrence was a normal girl in Highschool with a little friend group. Until there's a new kid in her apartment area who starts to stand up for h...