Fish I Claire Rocksmith and A...

By Pipers_squad_St0ries

Claire recently did a flirting prank on some of the boys in the squad, including Ayden. During the prank, Ayd... More

Intro
#Clayden
Explained
Behind The Scenes
Symonne Gets The News
The Scavenger Hunt
The Surprise
First Kiss
Instagram
Drama
"I Love You"
Surprise
Fun In Los Angeles
Symonne And Nick
The Kiss
The Truth
Texts
The Plan
Action
The Post
The Meet -Up
Back To Normal
Las Vegas
Goodbyes
The Man On The Plane
Tattoos
The Stallion
Changes
Window
If It's Going to End

Heartbroken

504 6 0
By Pipers_squad_St0ries

~This is a fan-fic chapter, not a real one~

*Written in Symonne's POV* 

ENJOY!!!

Okay what?!! I couldn't believe what just happened! Wait so Ayden liked my best friend?! Ok but like- this fast? It's barely been 2 weeks! If I'd known this before I would've never crushed on him. I should've known better. Ayden had gone downstairs to see Claire. Surprise, surprise! No! I'm being sarcastic. I lugged down the stairs with my phone in hand. I know I was supposed to film today but why did he have to crush on my best friend?! "Hey Symonne I'm really sorry and if-" Claire was going to apologize and normally I would forgive her but not right now. I really wasn't in the mood. "I have to go." I lied. I didn't, but I sure wanted to. I unlocked my phone with mascara running down my face. Stupid Face ID. "Hey mom." I said. She hasn't answered my call, so I left a voicemail. "I know you're at work but something happened with Ayden and the squad so can you please pick me up? I don't feel like being here. Bye mom, love you!" I hung up and was surprised I could pull myself together through that voicemail. Afterwards, I went to the cat room and cuddled Cheeto. He would soon be given away to Piper's manager. But I guess some things just aren't meant to be. Like me and Ayden. As I was going to walk out of the room, my phone dinged and I sat back down on the bed next to Cheeto again.

Mom: Hey sweetie, yes I can pick you up. What happened? :(

You: Thanks mom, I appreciate your support. Ayden has a crush on Claire and they are officially crushing on each other now... 

Mom: Awww I'm so sorry sweetie.

Mom: But you should be happy for her! Ayden is a wonderful person!

Ten minutes later my mom showed up. I couldn't take this anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 11.5K 46
"Who the hell are you little girl?" He asked. "A human unlike you jackass," I snapped immediately, surprised by my own answer. His grip loosened as h...
319 0 41
"Don't leave with him, Claire," he turns around and whines. "Why? He's nice to me! He's there for me! He likes me! Why shouldn't I leave with him, Ro...
4.6K 145 14
Phil has a massive crush on Dan, and it keeps getting bigger with every passing moment of his life. Phil is always envious when Dan gets in a relatio...
42.7K 1.4K 13
Two boys may secretly come to love each other, but as they realize their feelings for each other, will they also start to love someone else? What dr...