Explained

*True Story~ This Chapter Is Not A Fan-Fic*

*This Chapter Is In Claire's POV*

"Wait, actually?" He asked. I was debating whether to tell him if ti was a prank or not yet. I decided to stick with it for a little while longer. "Yea, that's why I gave you my scrunchie." I said curling my words when I said scrunchie. He looked down at the scrunchie and as he was twisting it around on his wrist he said, "Oh my God- I mean, I think you're really beautiful, and honestly- ok, I'll just be honest with you. Ok, recently, I've kinda been catching feelings. For you. And, like- I think you're an awesome person to be around and, I always enjoy spending time with you. So, I really like you." My mouth dangled open. Was he telling the truth?!! Did he see Hunter filming? Or does he actually like me?!! I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. But when I found the words I said, "Are you-are you for real?" "Yea." He said. I had to tell him, but I felt really bad for it.  "Cuz, um. Yea I- Uh, this was a prank." He started nervously laughing and looked at Hunter, which he had now spotted in the doorway; now that he thought of it. "WE GOT YOU!!" Hunter screamed. "I'm leaving. Gotta go." He said and playfully walked towards the door. "Wait- did you see the camera?" I asked relieved. "No! I didn't." He blushed. "Wait are you serious?" I asked nervously. "Yea, I really like you. Yea, like I think you're really pretty and I like you a lot so.." He slowly got quieter. "Thanks for the complements and stuff, but uh... this was all for a prank." I said. But little did he know, I liked him back.

 But little did he know, I liked him back