"I Love You"

*Some of this chapter is Fan-Fic but the dialogue is real.*

*Ayden's POV*

I wrapped my arms around Claire as we were about to begin filming. "Hi guys it's Ayden, welcome back to my YouTube channel." I started doing my intro. Claire was hugging me as usual and our fans were blowing up in the comments about how much they loved #Clayden. Little did they know today was the day I was going to tell Claire I loved her. We sat down at a romantic picnic. We had delicious food and our theme was blue and yellow. Claire's favorite colors along with mine. As we were sitting down we were having a great conversation. We even were asked if we were going to be official by a couple of fans. I sighed and told Claire that I was planning on making it official. Soon, another fan asked when we're going to kiss for the first time. "Well, you see." I just told them to watch the videos in the next two weeks and they can find themselves. Soon after, I gave Hunter the signal and he started recording from behind a bush. I had made sure we had some time off-camera so Claire would think we were done filming. "Claire, I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time." I began. "But ever since you became my crush I've wanted to tell you something." Chills ran up my spine. What if she didn't like me? What if she isn't ready for this yet? I sighed and began to talk. "Claire, you are so kind to me and are the best crush I could ever have." Claire blushed. "Claire, I just wanted to let you know that I love you and I always will be here for you." Claire brushed her hair behind her ear and leaned in for a hug. "Thank you so much, Ayden this means so much to me. I love you too!" She said. Ever since the picnic, everything has been different between me and Claire. We have been more open to each other. And we've been kissing a lot more... Wait?! Did I say that out loud? Ummm anyways, Claire and I are having a great time as a couple. Things are starting to look up. I thought Symonne was jealous but now she found Nick, and he is her new crush. I am happy for her. Hopefully, things will all turn out. 

Want to see some adorable #Clayden pictures? Check out a video I made!