Fun In Los Angeles

**Watch video linked in last chapter to see what's going on!**

~Dialogue made up as usual for your entertainment~

ENJOY!

Claire's POV

"Come on, let's go!" My annoying sister whined tugging at my arm. "Ugh, Reese stop! This is my date not yours! You're lucky I'm even letting you come." I retorted plucking my eyebrows in the mirror. "Claire's got a unibrow! Claire's got a unibrow!" Reese chanted. "Shut up. And I do not." "Do too." "Do not." "Do too." "Do not." Do too." "DO NOT!!!" I yelled. "Whatever." My sister said and shuffled out of my room where she shouldn't be in the first place. Then, I heard a knock on my door. "Reese, I told you once, don't make me tell you again with my fists." I screamed. Ayden came in to my room. "Don't worry, I'm not Reese." Ayden said laughing. "Oh my g- I didn't know that it was you. Sorry." Ayden smiled. "It's okay." "Wow, you look so beautiful." He said. Okay, this was my time... to blush. "Thank you! You look so handsome!" I said. This was going to be a night I would never forget. Especially because my sister and my moms will be there. (That's not a good thing.) Lol. We grabbed each other's hands and walked outside. There my moms were flashing pictures at me. Not a surprise. Ayden squeezed my hand and we smiled. We were all enjoying the moment. Wellll, except for Reese. Who wanted to go eat. "Umm can we go eat now?" She whined. "Yes." Said my mom. "But only if you stop whining. We can't leave you at the house alone. Definitely NOT." She said and we all laughed. EXCEPT FOR REESE. "Hello. My name is Annabelle and I will be serving you today. What can I get you to drink?" Our waiter asked with manners. "I'll have a vanilla shake with two straws please." I said. My sister rolled her eyes. "Ok, is that it for you?" She asked. "Yes. Thank you." I replied and my moms ordered. We were at the SkyView restaurant, which is exactly what is sounds like. it was a tall, skinny, building with tons of windows and skylights. me and Ayden sat outside on the patio as the sun began to set. We were about to have our first kiss ON THE LIPS when my dumb sister Reese ruined the moment. "Time to eat losers." She said and made kissing motions with her hands and she walked inside. Ayden laughed. And I did too. But I knew for a fact that my sister was never coming on a date with me again, even if it was the last option.

 But I knew for a fact that my sister was never coming on a date with me again, even if it was the last option