Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

48🕹

2.2K 105 84
By wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

"Beyonce get up and get ready" I said looking through the dresser for an outfit for me and dagga. "Beyonce" I said not hearing moving  looking back at her and she was still laying there sleep. I sighed and walked over to her "Wake up baby" I said shaking her and she whined. "I'm sleepy bubba" she mumbled opening her eyes the closing them right back. "You have to get ready now come on" I said pulling her up and she pouted. "Goodmorning baby" I said then kissed her cheek "Go brush your teeth and wash your face" I said and she groaned standing up. "You want me to get you some clothes" I asked and she nodded rubbing her eye. "Ok, did you shower last night" I asked and she shook her head "Hop in the shower while you in there" I said then pecked her lips a few times.

"Cookie where ya'll finna go" ming asked walking in and beyonce walked towards the restroom. "To this place I found it got bowling, a arcade area, go carts, food, and lazer tag" I said and her face lit up. "Can I go pleaseeee" she begged and I laughed "Look at you begging like a bitch" I said and she smacked her lips. "Can I go" she said giving me puppy dog eyes "Yes you can go, get ready and ask chanel do she wanna come" I said and she squealed "Thank you sissy" she said rushing out.  I shook my head at her and went around the bed picking dagga up seeing her eyes started opening. "Hi mommy baby" I said smiling while she yawned. "You ready to have fun" I asked walking over to bey dresser to get her clothes ready.

Once I found her a outfit I laid it on the bed then grabbed dagga baby tub. "You ready to bathe poopy" I asked walking into the restroom where bey was in the shower. I put the baby tub in the sink and started running warm water in it. I opened the cabinet and got out the baby soap, shampoo, and towel.  "Nika something wrong with the water" bey said and I started laughing pouring some soap in the tub for bubbles. "That's me baby i'm sorry" I said turning the water off cause the tub was full. "Why you in here" she asked and I smacked my lips unbuttoning dagga one piece. "I can be in here if I want nigga" I said taking the whole thing off her. "Not if you gone mess with the water" she said and I took dagga pamper off. "I was running dagga some water" I said setting her in the tub gently.

She looked at me smiling then started making random baby noises. "You like the water huh" I said smiling at her and she kicked her little legs. I poured a little of the shampoo in my hand and mixed it together before putting it in her hair and massaging her scalp. "I'm glad you ain't a crybaby" I said smiling at her and she cheesed at me with her gums on full display. I cupped some of the water in my hand and poured it in her hair washing the soap out. "Baby can you put on music" bey asked "What song" I asked grabbing my phone connecting it to the speaker. "I can't stand the rain" she said and I typed it in "By tina turner" I asked and she said yes so I pressed the song letting it play on the speaker.

"Let's get mommy baby cleaned" I said smiling and put some soap on dagga towel.  I started bathing her and she was moving around alot "Dagga be still" I said trying to wash her up but she kept kicking her legs. "Stop girl" I said raising my voice a little and her bottom lip started quivering. "Noo baby don't cry i'm sorry" I said bending down to pecked her nose. I pulled back some and she reached for my face so I put it back close to hers. "You wanna have a staring contest" I said and she giggled kicking her legs. I pecked her lips then stood up straight. I started back washing her and beyonce came out the shower.  "I wanna help" she said and I shook my head "Bae you don't even got no clothes on go get dressed" I said and she smacked her lips. "Please" she said and I sighed "I'll let you help dress her and stuff please go get ready we gotta go" I said and she smiled "Ok" she said happily then walked out.

I finished bathing dagga then got a dry off towel using it to pick her up. "Hii poopy" I said smiling holding her in front of me and she smiled reaching out and touching my nose. I walked out the restroom going into the room seeing bey was ready. "Ouu yay give her to me" she said walking towards me with her arms reaching for dagga. "Umm excuse me ma'am" I said stepping back and she smacked her lips "You gotta get ready let me get her" she said and I pouted knowing I had to get ready. "Fine" I said handing her to bey and she smiled. "Bye go get ready" she said and I smacked my lips grabbing my clothes.

--------- -------

"How much is the unlimited pass" I asked the worker at the place we was. "Umm it's like 75" she said and I smacked my lips "High ass shit, man gimme four" I said and she nodded tapping on her tapping on her computer thingy.  "That's gonna be three hundred" she said and I went into my wallet pulling out the money and gave it to her. "Thank you, here you go have a wonderful stay" she said smiling and handing me the passes "Thank you" I said walking away going to the table everybody was at. "Here ya'll" I said passing ming, chanel, and bey they passes."Lemme see her" I said grabbing dagga out  of ming hands and lifting her in the sky. "Hi pretty" I said smiling and she put her fist in her mouth. "Cookie" I heard chanel say raising her voice a little. "What" I asked looking at her "Is that a gun on yo waist" she asked and I nodded brining dagga down. "Why do you have a gun in here" she asked and I straight faced her.

"Umm did you forget who I am ? It's people out here that wanna kill me you crazy if you think I ain't finna walk around with a gun" I said and she shook her head. "Ghetto ass child" she said then walked away going to a game. "Come on bey what you wanna play" I asked and she pointed to the car game smiling "Alright come on" I said and she took off towards the game. I shook my head following behind her. "Bubba hurry uppp" she whined sitting at the game and I smacked my lips speeding up. "You don't even know how to drive" I said and she shrugged "I'll still beat you" she said and I scoffed. "Bet" I said then sat down in the one next to her swiping my card. "Come on dagga we finna whip this hoe" I said wrapping on of my arms around her and putting the other hand on the wheel.

"I'm picking the yellow car" bey said smiling and I looked over at her screen "Ha, my car better" I said and she flicked me off. "Bad ass" I said and she shrugged "I learned it from you" she said and I waved her off. "No yo ass didn't" I said swiping through the city choices. "Let's do the ice place" bey said and I nodded choosing that one. "You ready to lose" I asked her watching the game count down. "I don't lose baby" she said and I chuckled "Alright let's see" I said stomping on the gas speeding pass the people in front of me. "Yea where you at bey" I asked seeing I was in first place "Right behind you see" she said then her car bumped mine. "Thanks for the boost" I said and she smacked her lips. Dagga started leaning up with both her arms stretched out tryna get a hold of the wheel so I scooted her up in my lap to where she could reach it. "Come on baby help mommy beat this loser" I said and bey scoffed.

"Watch this" she said then I seen her pass by me. "Aye man you cheated" I said and she laughed "No you just trash" she said and I smacked my lips. "You talk a lot of shit for baby" I said trying to catch up to her "Well this baby just won" she said and I looked at her screen seeing she finished in first place. "Man this game boring anyway" I said standing up and she laughed. "Shut up, i'm picking the next game come on" I said walking away and she followed behind still laughing. I walked to a shooting game and stood in front of it waiting on bey. "I don't wanna play this" she said scrunching up her face poking at the fake gun. "What's wrong this this" I asked and she straight faced me "You just like guns I don't" she said waving me off and giving me the stank face. "What you wanna play then" I asked re adjusting dagga in my arms. "Flappy bird it's over here" she said grabbing my hand and taking me to the game she was talking about.

"You like boring shit" I said and she smacked her lips "No you just act like a boy" she said. "Pay for the game" I said glaring at her and she giggle swiping her pass. "It's a competition" I asked and she nodded "Bet" I said waiting for it to start. When the it did I started hitting the button trying to keep the bird from hitting the tube. I was focused on the game until dagga made a weird noise and I looked at her in my arm seeing she was trying to get to the button. "Hold on" I said lifting her up and then I died. "Oh my god" I said groaning then hit the game.  "Haaaaahaa I beat you twice" Bey teased pointing at me and I rolled my eyes. "It was because dagga ass" I said and she shook her head "Nahh don't blame the baby" she said and I smacked my lips. I heard dagga squeal and seen she was still trying to get to that button, "You wanna play boo" I asked her pulling out my card then swiping it. "Here" I said raising her down some and she started banging on the button.

"Good job baby you won" I said smiling lifting her up and beyonce raised her eyebrow. "She ain't even make it pass the first tube" she said and I huffed. "You wanna fight" I asked and she giggled shaking her head. "Oh cause you shole talking like you want beef today" I said and she put her hands up in defense. "My fault O.G" she said smiling then walked away and I rolled my eyes playfully following her. "Baby can we play the shooting game" I asked and she shook her head still walking. "Bae" I said looking at her ass seeing all that cake she had. "Hmm" she hummed turning to look at me and I smirked "Let me get a slice of that cake" I said hitting her butt and she mugged me. "You too heavy handed bubba" she said rubbing the spot I hit her at "Aww i'm sorry baby you want me to kiss it" I said and she squinted her eyes at me.

"Ok imma get you back" she said and my smirk grew "Girl I been waiting for you to smack this ass I don't care" I said walking in front of her swaying my hips. "You gone look or touch" I asked looking back catching her looking at my butt. "Look" she said and I laughed. "Mhm" I hummed turning towards her fully and walked up to her getting inches away from her lips. "Why you gone window shop when you own this" I asked staring into her eyes and she blushed  looking down. "Come on let's go play sum else" I said grabbing her hand knowing I just made my poor baby go shy. "What you wanna play BB" I asked and she pointed to a jump rope game. "Alright come on" I said and we walked to the game still holding hands. "Stink" I said when we got to the game and she looked at me "Gimme a kiss" I said and she smiled placing her lips on mine.

I pulled back and looked at the game seeing you actually have jump. "Oh baby you playing this one on yo own" I said and she chuckled. "Ok lazy" she said and I rolled my eyes. "Just play the game" I said and she smiled turning  to play the game. I watched the red dots go around and when they came to her feel she jumped. "Nika this easy" she said and I scoffed "Mhm alright" I said already knowing it was about to speed up. She was doing good until it started going fast and she couldn't keep up. "It's going too fast" she said jumping and I laughed. She kept jumping trying to keep up and I knew she was tired by how lazy her jumps got. "Baee when do it stoppp" she whined jumping and I was on the floor dying while dagga looked at me confused. "Just step off baby" I said in between laughs. "No I wanna win" she said still jumping and I just started laughing harder. After a few more seconds she got off the game breathing hard. "I don't like that game" she said out of breathe and I smiled holding in my laugh. "You was killing it bae" I said watching her hunch over  and she flicked me off trying to catch her breathe.

"I'm tired" she said standing up straight and walking away. I followed where she was walking and we ended up at the table. "What you doing" I asked watching her sit down and she looked up at me. "I'm tired" she said and I smacked my lips. "No get up we barley played anything" I said and she shook her head. "Can you get me some food" she asked and I squinted my eyes at her "Pleaseee" she said pouting and I handed her dagga. "What you want" I asked and her face lit up. "I want chicken nuggets" she said "Bae ain't no chicken nuggets, you want chicken tenders?" I asked and she nodded. "Ok what drink" I asked "Lemonade" she said and I nodded walking towards the food court.

"Hello how can I help you" the worker asked and I looked at the menu. "Let me get a ten piece tender with a side of fries and some ranch" I said and she nodded."Is that all"  she asked "Nah I want a twenty piece hot wings with some ranch a large chocolate shake and a large lemonade" I said and she nodded. "Ok that will be thirty two dollars and sixty five cents" she said and I gave her the money. "Your order will be ready shortly" she said handing me my receipt and I nodded then walked back to the table. "Where the food at" bey asked and I gave her a stank face "They gotta make it" I said and she groaned. "I'm starving" she said being dramatic. "It won't take that long baby" I said and she pouted. "Where dagga" I asked noticing she wasn't in her hands no more "Chanel took her" she said and I nodded sitting back getting on my phone.

Beyonce came over to where I was and got in my lap. "Give me this" she said taking my phone and put it on the table. "Girl I was looking at ass don't take my phone unless you tryna show ne some" I said and she rolled her eyes getting out my lap. "Wait baby I was just playing" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her back. "It's not funny" she said with an attitude and I pulled her into my lap wrapping my arms around her waist. "I'm sorry stink" I mumbled resting my chin on her shoulder. "I don't care, and why do them girls keep looking at you" she asked and I looked around. "What girls baby" I asked not seeing nobody looking. She grabbed my face with one of her hands and turned it facing some girls that was staring but when they seen us looking the tried to look down and play it off.

"I don't know them" I said putting my head against her back. "Well they look thirsty" she said and I chuckled. "You want me to make them stop looking baby" I asked and she nodded. I pulled my gun off my waist and turned on the red beam. "Ok I got you" I said pointing the beam at one of the girls shirt. When she noticed it her and the other girl looked around confused until they eyes landed on me and they seen me pointing the gun with a evil smile on my face.  They eyes grew wide and they scrambled to get their stuff then ran off. Me and beyonce started laughing while they ran "Excuse me" I heard and I looked up seeing the food was here. "Is this your order" the girl asked and I nodded "Ok enjoy" she said setting the food and drinks in front of us.

"Baby" I heard beyonce say and seen her looking at my food. "Nah I asked you what you wanted" I said and she pouted deeply. "Please yours look good" she said and I smacked my lips "Gone beyonce" I said and she smiled taking one of my wings. "Thank you bubba" she said turning around and pecking my lips a few times. "Mhm don't go looking for yo daddy in my food" I said and she giggled "I already know where he at" she said smiling and I rolled my eyes playfully. "Gone and eat girl" I said and she cheesed turning around digging in to all the food. "Damn bey slow down" I said and she put a wing up to my lips. "Say ahh" she said opening her mouth and I copied her. She stuffed the wing in my mouth then put some fries in behind it.

"Thank you" I said with a full mouth and she smiled. "Cookie" chanel said running over here with dagga in her hands and ming behind her. "What" I asked and she glared at me. "Why is the police here I know it was you" She said and I looked at her confused before looking around  and seeing police officers with the two girls I pointed the gun at. "Oh shit" I said ducking a little bit. "See I knew yo ass did something it's always you" chanel said and I mugged her. "Look when I count to three we gone all run out ok" I said and they nodded. "One" I said standing up. "Two" I said then glanced at the officers seeing they wasn't paying attention.

"Three"

Hello

I have a horrible headache rn

But anyway how was ya'll day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.8K 27
Two mentally ill teens in a relationship. ~yana made this... (Don't take ANYTHING in this book serious or to the heart, laugh.)
5.3K 213 24
some people are the definition of a walking nightmare and Beyoncé and Onika learns the hard way
168K 8.8K 25
Onika's been good her entire life. She got good grades, didn't disobey her parents, and she was a virgin but meeting Beyoncé changes her entire perce...
41.2K 2.5K 28
It stops at a crime that im gonna make you mine. G!P Onika