The Replaced Bride(Completed)

By FlowerVine98

She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus s... More

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue😍
Author's Note

Chapter 31

21.6K 782 148
By FlowerVine98

Malarvizhi pov:

     At Friday we all, I mean me, krithi, Vikram and his friends all gone to some restaurants and had an food party. Becuase it's their last day of internship. Vikram felt sad. I too become sad

At Thursday I applied for the post PA and even get approved. So from Monday onwards am going to be an PA of Aaditya. I don't say I won't like it. Actually right now am loving it. Who will not want to spend the time with him. Only I have the rights right.

I don't want any other woman to be along with him. Heee.....

Today is an Sunday. Like all these Sunday it too gone. We both slept in the same bed with the pillows in between it. Hmmm tomorrow going to be an big day. And I informed to mom and dad. They both looked happy.

Aaditya pov:

      Today is Monday, which means her first day for being an PA in my company.

Iam so happy❤️....

When I wokeup in the morning, I first seen her face. Which is having an smile and her face in my chest. I just kept an kiss in forehead. Lovely girl. I would have lost this gem, while searching for the beauty wife.

I climbed down the bed and gone to the restroom to freshen up and to do the morning rituals. Then I gone to do workout. After my workout I came to the room. I cut it short for today. So I reached my room earlier.

But shocked seeing Malar too doing her workout in our room. She is doing squats.

After that she turned and shocked to seeing me. Actually she is wearing some loose shirt and leggings. So yeah I can see her outer view.

She instantly grabbed the towel from the bed and placed it before her.

"You are early" she asked me

"Yeah, I thought of wrapping my workout earlier as for today" I said to her...

"Oh okay"

"You can continue" I said to her. Actually she is sweating profusely....

"I finished for today" she said to me

"I don't know that you are doing an workout regularly "

"Mmmm, I am. Yeah it's always portrayed as fat or plump girl won't do any exercise and all. Always eating. That's the same mentality all over the society. So you are not an exception." I seriously don't know what to say. Like we all are prejudiced right. I kept my face apologetically.

" Don't worry, it's not your fault. " she said to me.

" You can do along with me in my personal gym" I said to her. 

" No" she said immediately.

"Why"

"I want to do it in our room itself please" she said to me okay.

Saying this I gone to restroom to get refreshed. After when I came out of the restroom. There she is waiting in outside of the restroom with some chudi tops, actually because of her now a days am wearing an t shirt or causal shirt from inside the restroom itself, or else she started to shout at me.

"Can you please wear an saree" I asked her huskily.

"Why"

"Because its your first day as an PA in our company right" I said to her.

"Okay?"

I nodded my head with an smile.

She gone to the closest and came with an saree and gone to the restroom.

I don't want to disturb her while wearing her clothes, so I gone to the hall and started to chat with dad and Vikram.

Vikram as usual he is sleeping, his college will starts from next week. So yeah he is going to enjoy this 1 week leisurely.

Then Malar came to the hall. Oh my god. She looks beautiful. But its  liltle bit transparent saree. Okay...

After having talks with dad and Vikram she gone to the kitchen to prepare tea and coffee. Mom too came and sat along with us.

Then she came with my favourite coffee. Even she sit along with me and drank it.

After breakfast, I started to go for the office, but stopped.

I directly went to the hall, and stopped before Malar.

"Malar come on hereafter you are going to come along with me only" I said to her.

She looked shocked...

"How can I, I mean anyone can see us right. Then they will start to do the gossips. I don't want that to happen in our work place" she said to me.

"No noone will spoke ill about us. Because you are now my PA. So it looks normal for you to come along with me" I said convincingly.

She too nodded her head. Atlast she came along with me.

We both climbed my car, in the back seat.

"Iam nervous, what if I don't do my job properly" she said to me.

"Don't worry I have more faith over you. You won't disappoint me." I said to her by directly seeing into her eyes.

When we reached to the office, we both climbed down from the car. Only few were there, and no one turned towards us. We both gone to our floor.

When we reached into my cabin, she started to stand and I took my seat.

"You can take your seat" I said to her

"No, All PA will be stand only right" she said to me. Ufff.....

"You can, now take your seat"

"Okay" saying this she took the seat.

I started to explain the work in details. And gave the necessary things to her. She kneely observed everything.

"Can I get a cup of coffee" I asked her.

"Okay"

"But from where"

"Here itself, we have an a personal small kitchen type. If you can prepare then it's well and good. Or else you can buy it from the cafeteria"

"I will prepare"

After that she gone and comes in an 10 mins with an coffee cup.

"Here your coffee sir"

"What sir"

"Yes we need to be professional right"

I smiled at her..... But my traitor eyes not only seeing her face, it wants to see below it. As she is in somewhat transparent saree, so I can able to see her waist right. That's the problem....

"Okay, am going to my place sir"

"No you are not going anywhere"

"What"

"Yes,"

" But PA cabin is outside only right. So it's now belongs to me"

"Yeah but you are going to be along with me in this room only" yes who will miss this chance. Surely I won't. And now when she is fucking beautiful.

"Then where will I take my seat"

"Ahhh that will be arranged soon"

I called the manager and informed him that I required some worker to carry out the things. He sent two members, they came and arranged everything in my cabin itself.

"So now your place is ready"

"Okay"

"You can start your work now"

She nodded her head and started to do her work as per my advice.

At sometimes she asked me a doubt and I explained it to her.

Around break time, she said she wanted to meet krithi so she is going to her old work place. I nodded my head. She started to move out of my cabin.

"One minute" I called her.

She turned and raised her eyebrow. As she is standing in the mid of my room. I stood up from my place and gone before her. And leaned towards her..

"Can you please adjust your saree near your stomach . As your Na... Navel is in the display because of the transparency of your saree, I don't want others to see what min... Ahh I mean to see it." I said to her and placed my hands in her bare waist.

She looked shocked... She nodded her head. Started to move from me.

But I didn't allow her,

" I helped you, so can I get any compensation for it " I asked huskily.

" What? "

" An kiss"

She nodded her head. And she turned around in my embrace and  placed an kiss in my cheek. Atleast she gave this... Actually I asked for an French kiss. But she gave this only. What will I do with this girl. Such am dump. Ufff....

She adjusted her saree before me. And thought of going. But I just got hold of her from the behind by placing my hands in her waist and placed an kiss in her shoulder, she shivered a lot.

"You  are looking beautiful today my angel" saying this again I placed an kiss there itself.

"Tha.. Thank you"

"What about me"

"You.... *Throat cleared * you looks handsome as always"

"I see"

Saying this I left her. She runned from there. Hahhaha...  I think am improving right. Yayyy...

Malarvizhi pov:

        What happened to him. Why he is behaving like this. But I like this side of him. I mean previously he is an brooding one , but now he is somewhat an friend material.

'Is an friend material will kiss' my mind asked me.....

With this thought I came to krithi floor. Iam missing her. Why I even accepted to work with him. Ufff....

When she saw me she hugged me tightly.

"Malar am missing you," sh esaid to me.

"Me too babe" I said to her.....

"But its okay you are with my Anna only right. So no worries. Then I will be easily become aunty for my niece or nephew. Even if it's twin am okay with it. But I want to become an aunty. Please do it fast babe" she started to blabber, not again.

"Krithi, stop"

"What the heck krithi you were speaking. Seriously girl, you have so much of dirty thoughts."

"Stop it babe. Am an good girl"

"Okay okay stop it" I said to her. Then we both gone to the cafeteria.

After break we both gone to the our work places.

Aaditya pov:

       After break we both started to work. I made her to make many calls, and many other works.

I too indulged in my work.

I asked her to dictate some names in the file. So she started to came and stand before me and started her work. I too started to type it. But I couldn't able to concentrate as she is standing so close to me.

I can see my company future, if I concentrate like this.

So with an determination I started to work. But you all know its difficult. So I just closed my laptop.

"What happened sir"

"Nothing"

"Then why you closed the laptop," she asked me.

"Just simply" saying this I grabbed her.

Because of an force she landed in me. So now she is sitting on my lap. Good!

"What are you doing" she started to move. She tried, but I didn't allow her.

I turned her, so she somehow facing me.

"Stop moving Malar" I said to her. So she stopped moving.

"Can I kiss you" I asked her.

She looked shocked. She is so fucking adorable right now as she is confusedly looking at me. Hahhaha

"Ye... Yeah"

"Am not asking for cheek type of kiss" she now looking so shockingly...

I leaned toward her ear and said "Am asking for lip kiss"

"No....."

Malarvizhi pov :

"No...." I said to him. Oh my god. What blunder you did now.

Even his face get changed. This is over Malar our relationship. You are like him so much. So why not an kiss....

"I mean y.. Yes" I said to him.

His face becomes like an 100 volt bulb. Ahhh this is what I want to see in him. My Aaditya❤️.

He grabbed my face....

"Are you okay with it right" he again asked me. Oh my god. Even tear too formed in my eyes. Seriously he is asking permission for kissing too.

I nodded my head shyly.

Aaditya pov:

       Atleast now I asked her. First she said no, but again she said yes. How sweet of her.

"Please, we will stand. I will be overweight for you" she said to me.

"What the heck you were speaking Angel"

"Iam overweight, that's why am saying"

"No you are not" I said to her.

"Okay"

"Let me concentrate on my work" I said to her. She just last laughed at my words.....

I just grabbed her face again, I just placed my lip over her hers.....

"Aaditya did yo....." Aarav voice heard.

"Oh my god. Am sorry sorry" he said turning around.

Malar looked shocked. She immediately stood up from me. Uhhh this Aarav. Why I even accept his friendship.

Aarav gone from my cabin. What is the use hereafter.

"He saw us. He is going to tease me." she started to say.

"It's okay Malar, he won't do such teasing. I will speak with him. Okay" I said to her....

She somehow consoled.

"Can we continue from where we left" I asked her hoping she will give in. I again grabbed her and placed her to sit on my lap. And placed my hands in her waist.

"What again no no" super now.

"Okay" saying this I started to take my hands from her waist.

But she suddenly grabbed my face and smashed her lips. From there I took the lead. My second kiss, but its initiated by her. It's so special. I started to explore her mouth. Seriously am saying, kiss with her is becoming so addictive.

I need her......

After few mins I left her, because she looks like going to faint. So yeah I left her.

"Thanks" I said to her. Because she initiated right.....

I just hugged her tightly. She too hugged me.

"Okay, I think we need to do the work now" I said to her.

She nodded her head and started to do the work.

For lunch she gone to have lunch with Krithi. Aarav came to my cabin.

"Sorry man, did I disturbed you" he asked me.

"Oh no no. Not even a single bit" I angrily said to him.

"How many times I said to you to knock the door. Uff. Okay leave it"

"Man you changed, see after getting wife. You are not even seeing me." he started to emotional drama.

But I just hugged him. He looked shocked.

"Is it my Aaditya. No no you are some one. Who is possessing my Aaditya. Please leave him" he said to me..

"Its me only. Yeah somewhat changed right. Its because of her. My angel" I said to him.

"Enjoy man"

"Like you leave me to enjoy"

He just scratched his neck.

"It's okay"

Then we both started to have lunch which is prepared by my angel.

Malarvizhi pov:

      What we both did right now. How I get this much confidence to kiss him. Seriously malar, I felt like fainting right now by Just thinking our deeds.

Is he too like me. But its highly doubted. I mean he is fucking so handsome, but am not an beautiful one, not having an slim figure and many more things.

If he want an slim figure, Then he didn't kiss me right. Maybe maybe he too started to like me. Yeah that will be. Oh my god if it like that, then I will be the happiest one.

With this thought I first gone to the washroom in krithi floor. I was washing my face when I heard some voices. Not again.... As am facing towards the tap they can't able to see me right now.

"Do you know Malar is now an PA for our handsome CEO" one voice came.

What the heck. Why they are speaking about me and about my husband. Don't they have any other fucking things to speak.

"Yeah that fat girl right" another voice. Why again and again fat shaming.

"Yeah yeah she only. For that girl our CEO itself stand up for her. I don't know why he even helped her. Actually that Rahul and lead just gave an advice. But its becomes an biggest issue. I came to know that  fatty has ceo brother as her friend. So because of that she started to act like an guilty one. I heard that Rahul just gave an advice to that fatty. He just said like to eat her less that too because of an concern . But she made that as an biggest issue. These fat girls always try to find excuse rather than going to gym" why they are speaking like this.

If they don't know about one thing, then why they were gossiping about it.

"Did by any chance our CEO started to like her" the second voice asked

I couldn't control myself....

"Are you out of your mind or what Deeksha. Did you looked at her, she is like an mini elephant. And you think that he will like her. Our CEO, is an handsome like an Greek god and she is an ugly one. Their combo will look like an buffoon. And do you know our CEO prefer an slim girl not an plump one. Hahha.... Its just he needs an PA, she might have thought that she will get an opportunity of him if she applied for PA but poor she. He won't ever look at her. Such an ugly duckling " saying this she laughed.

Why everyone is like that. Just now I thought Aaditya would have liked me. But with their words I can say it will be only an dream.

'No malar think about your kiss, hug, his loving looks. He is definitely liking you.' said my mind.

Did he like me or not. It's not an issue right now. It's our personal not their. Eventhough they don't know about our relationship right now. But its wrong to gossip others right.

With this thought I just turned around and gone near to them. Actually they both were standing in the other end of the bathroom.

I gone and stand before them.

After seeing me their face lost its color. Haaa. How will not, because Aaditya already warned all. But they still speaking ill and fat shaming about  others. Uffff.....

"What speak now, did cat caught your tongue" I asked them.

Iam still regretting that I didn't stand up for myself at that day. Now I won't leave this.

"We just speaking. Nothing" the girl named Deeksha said which I got to know during their conversation.

"I see, but you know what I heard it all" I said to them.

"Woo we sorry" they asked just for their job.

"Why don't you do your fucking job and leave fat shaming others" I said to them.

"Sorry Malar" they both said to me

"Oh now am Malar, just  a few mins am an fatty. Everyone has name right. What is the use of it, to call others and to identify only right." I asked them.
They just nodded their head

"Then why the heck were you calling me an fatty rather than calling me with my name."

"That that.... We are sorry" again they said.

"And ahh what you said. That rahul and varun gave me an advice. Ahh... Did you know what happened there." I asked them.

They nodded their head as no.

"Then why the heck were you speaking ill about others."

"Don't say your fucking sorry again. When I know that you are not even  really feeling sorry about that." I again said to them.

"Leave" I know they didn't give any comeback just for the sake of Aaditya rules. Or else they would have give an reply to me or even much more than that.

Everything is because of him. Someone is there to look after me❤️....

I just gone from there to Aaditya floor. I don't know why, but I felt like to see him right now. So without meeting krithi, I gone to his cabin.

When I reached there I gone to his cabin without knocking. There he is standing near the glass wall and speaking in his phone with some client maybe. I didn't think much. I just fastly walked and hugged him tightly from behind.

At first he get tensed, but then he said something to the caller and cut the call. He unwrapped my hands. Then he turned and grabbed my face.

"What happened Malar" he asked me.

"Nothing" I said to him. I felt secure whenever am with him. Its so much to me. Right from my small age still now I don't felt secured with anyone. But with him I felt it❤️.

"Okay, then why are you having an tears" he asked me

"Just an dust" Malar an the world dumpest human being award goes to you.

He looked confused. Hahaaa....

"Can I hug you" before I stop those words, I asked him.

"Yeah" he smiled at that. And hugged me so securely. We both are hugging so tightly right now😍.

This is the home where I want to reside. And by now one thing I can clearly say, that I fell for him deeply💓❤️

I freaking love him❤️.....

Nothing is needed other than his love. Not his money, reputation, looks nothing. Just his love💓❤️♥️....

"Malar are you okay" he asked me. Not okay Aaditya. I planned to safeguard my heart from you at first. But within an few days my plan failed.....

I don't know will you love me back or not Aaditya. But i will love you always.

"Am okay. Just let me be like this in an hug for some minutes" I said to him boldly.... He said okay to me.

I may be an replaced Bride, but I wish to be an only bride for you.

I want to be an Malarvizhi Aaditya Kumar❤️ forever.......

Author's note:

First of all am really sorry for the late update.... Its because of some family work... Sorry cuties....

Thank you so much for all your supports♥️.....

Please do vote, comment and share....

Few words about the chapter..

Did you like the plot.

How is the story so far.....

Please bear with the mistakes. I don't even get time to do the quick check.

Thanks for your immense support. I don't know if I deserve it or not. But you all made me cry with your supports❤️.... Luv you all....

Luv yourself😍♥️❤️.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 807 17
To all the cindrella who had a dream of prince charming to save them but ends up falling too hard for a morally grey dark villain" She is fire, he is...
2.3M 89.6K 52
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
246K 9.5K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...