WANDERLUST , five hargreeves

By -SUNLUV

❛ my whole sky only craves your star. ❜ book two. ❪ number five x fem.reader ❫ More

𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓
I. | ONE
II. | TWO
III. | THREE
IV. | FOUR
V. | FIVE
VI. | SIX
VII. | SEVEN
authors note :)
VIII. | EIGHT
IX. | NINE
X. | TEN
XI. | ELEVEN
XII. | TWELVE
XIII. | THIRTEEN
XV. | FIFTEEN
XVI. | SIXTEEN
authors note
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

XIV. | FOURTEEN

9.4K 294 315
By -SUNLUV

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐎 with out me." Y/n said slowly as she noticed the blue flashes of light coming from behind a fence. "You can do this with out my help."

"The more people we have the better." Diego told her sternly.

"Yeah but the longer you spend trying to convince me to go with you, the more time you're wasting." Y/n started backing away from the group. "Don't die!"

She ran off and hopped over the fence to see Luther pointing a gun at Five and an older man standing there, seemingly watching the scene play out.

Luther took the gun and knocked him in the face.

"I wasn't even gone for a day, what the hell did I come back to?" She asked and looked around the parking lot.

"How did you find us?" Five asked her.

"Now! Open the portal!" Luther shouted at him and rushed to grab a briefcase behind Y/n.

"Right."

"Why did you just knock this old guy out?" Y/n asked Luther while kicking the mans leg.

"That's Five, but older." He sighed as the blue anomaly formed.

"Oh?"

The blue light came from Fives hands as well, a little picture was playing in the middle of the vortex from, for Y/n, a year ago.

Older Five began to sit up from the pavement and reach for the briefcase, Luther pointed the rifle at him.

"Maybe don't do that." Y/n grimaced.

"Y/n?"

She nodded and looked back to the anomaly.

"Into the vortex you go, asshole!" Five shouted over the harsh wind.

"Fine! But give me the math! So I don't end up looking like Tiger Beat over here."

"You stand next to the vortex and I'll tell you."

The adult version of Five moved next to it.

"This is close enough. Now give it to me."

Five looked to Luther and Y/n. They nodded for him to share it. "It was a typo."

"Typo?"

"We put the decimal in the wrong spot. We wrote down five-point-seven. It should've been,"

"Zero-point-five-seven." They said together.

"Son of a bitch! I knew that didn't look right." He stressed. "All right... I guess this is it."

"This is it. Go." Five said while straightening his jacket.

"Before I go," The adult turned to Y/n, "I assume he didn't tell you. Otherwise, you probably wouldn't be here." He gestured to Five. "But, I'm sorry."

As he said that, a red fire extinguisher shot out and hit Luthers head. He fell to ground unconscious and Older Five ran for the briefcase at the same time Five did.

"I can't process all of this right now." Y/n sighed and checked to see if Luther was alive.

"You alive?" She kicked his arm lazily and he swatted her foot away.

"Five! It's shrinking!" He pointed to the portal.

Y/n kicked the older version of Five back into the portal just before it shut and the briefcase didn't go with him.

"We did it!" Luther cheered after a moment of silence.

"The briefcase, you idiot." Five walked around in a circle.

"What?"

It was cut in half, steam pouring from it as blue electricity crackled around it.

"Hey, you know what? A thank you for preserving your existence would be nice."

Five waved his hand and dismissed what he said. "Here he comes!" He ran to the fence and used the briefcase as a step stool.

Y/n stood on the tip of her toes to see over the fence and Luther joined them.

"Look there's Dad." Luther pointed to an old man with a black umbrella and black trench coat standing alone on the grassy knoll. "What do we do?"

"Nothing. We've fucked up this timeline way too much. Who knows what would happen if we stopped or tried to stop Kennedy's death." Y/n sighed and kept watching.

They all groaned as Diego came into view, running full speed across empty roads and patches of grass to reach Reginald on time. He tackled him to the ground before three gunshots sliced through the sounds of people talking and cheering the president on.

"𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑩𝑰 𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑺 they may have been in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald." The man on the news pulled a picture of him up and showed the camera,

"Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal Dealey Plaza. A cuban exile known only as Diego,"

"Cuban?"

"Who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium. A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected Mafia ties who fights under the alias 'King Kong.' Allison Chestnut, a leftist radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at Stadtler's lunch counter."

"How much info do they have on us?" Y/n asked and shifted in her seat on the staircase.

"And finally, Klaus, the controversial cult leader and known tax evader. The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for this unidentified boy, who they believe is being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network. He was seen with Y/n Hargreeves, a famous child musician who is suspected to be the younger sister of Vanya Hargreeves."

"Well, it's true. I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days." Five shrugged.

"God, I hate that photo." Diego shook his head.

"They're saying I instigated the riot?" Allison asked. "That's unbelievable." She scoffed.

"Look, the good news is that we restored the timeline and we stopped doomsday." Luther pointed out.

"We're wanted by the FBI, but that's all a part of a good days work, right?" Y/n asked while looking to the tiled floor.

"Yeah, a bunch of real goddamn heroes. We let Kennedy die."

"The most wanted people in the world at that," Allison added on to what Y/n said. "The FBI is after us, the Dallas police, the Secret Service. It's only a matter of time before they hunt us down here."

"Well, where are we supposed to go?" Vanya asked her as Klaus made his was down the staircase.

"I have this yurt just outside Reykjavik." Klaus announced. "We could totally lay low there. Folks there are a little weird, but lovely."

"Hey, numbnuts. Hiding's not gonna make a difference here. The commission will hunt us down wherever and whenever we go." Five reminded the group.

"He's right. They'll never stop." Diego deadpanned.

"I'm sorry, since when are you an expert on the commission?"

"Since I go back from there."

"What?"

"Yeah, they headhunted me, offered me a job. Full time with benefits, which I had to turn down."

"They headhunted you... the village idiot?"

"What, am I not allowed to be headhunted? Only the almighty Five needs to be in demand?" Diego asked ask everyone rolled their eyes and sat down somewhere.

"Diego, you're not Commission material, all right? You have an obstinate nature to you."

"Who do you think it was that figured out Vanya was the one that causes doomsday and stopped it? Me. That's who. I figured it all out on the Infinite Switchboard."

"You were on the Infinite Switchboard?"

"Hell, yeah. I made that machine my bitch." He looked around the room, "Y'all need to recognize I got shit going on y'all don't even know about."

"Oh, sorry. You've got things going on?" Allison asked. "This isn't helpful." Luther muttered.

"Look, I met the Résistance in their secrete lair. All right? I went through orientation and I passed and I stopped doomsday."

"You passed at something?" Y/n asked, joining the fun the others were having picking on Diego.

The arguments and backlashing kept going even after Vanya snuck off from the group to make a phone call.

"We don't have time for this. The Feds could be here any minute." Luther reminded them. "That's what I've been saying." Allison told him angrily. "And I'm agreeing."

"Okay, calm down, Donkey Kong." Y/n choked back her laughter.

"Hey, it's King Kong. And I'm sick of your ass, okay?"

"Guys, we need to move on, okay? That is more important here. That is our only option."

"No, we need to box those windows and stay here." Diego argued as Vanya came back down the stairs.

"I'm leaving." She announced over the arguments.

"What? To go where?" Allison asked while getting up from her spot on the ground.

"Sissy's farm. Somethings wrong with Harlan and I need to help him." She explained.

"Vanya, we need to stick together, okay? Now more than ever."

"I agree with him for once." Y/n also stood up from the step she was on.

"That's why I'm telling you this. Whatever's going on with Harlan, I think I might have caused it."

"How?"

"He drowned, and somehow I was able to bring him back to life. Now it's like we're connected."

"What does that even mean?"

"I don't know. I can't explain but... I know that he needs my help. I need your help, too. For the first time in my life, I don't wanna do something alone. I want my family by my side."

"Look, I'm sorry. We have other priorities right now." Diego apologized. Five agreed, "Diego's right. For once. We need to make our stand here and now."

"Okay." Vanya sniffled slightly after a moment of silence. "I guess I'll see you when I see you." She nodded and turned to go back up the stairs.

After she had been gone for a minute or so Y/n announced, "Fuck it. I'm going with her."

- authors note !
the next chapter will most
likely be the last one, i hope
i can get it out tomorrow
or monday maybe??

i had and still have state
testing until the end of
april so that's why it took
me so long to update.

i have a state test every
wednesday for three weeks,
idk why my school is doing it
one test per week but whatever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.6K 47
▎𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 A TUA FANFICTION ⌇🪻 No happily. No ever. Just 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧. websofopacity © 2022-2024 ( five hargreeves x fem!oc ) written by annaleigh ༝༚
7.2K 131 52
{Five Hargreeves x Reader} You obviously are looking through the eyes of yourself, Y/n (and sometimes Five). I would go through all the tiny details...
225 0 14
" 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. "
299K 8K 26
"I'm not letting you get hurt again." "Even at the cost of the world?" "Even at the cost of the world." | book one | season one | | total word count...