Mechanical Engine

By CharlixXx09

Life aint fair, and never will be. If you expect the world to be nice and fair with you because you are to it... More

《Side Note》
《Release Date》
Chapter One: Life aint fair!
Chapter Two: Its Hard To Diagnose An Idiot!
Chapter Three: Right, here's the deal
Chapter Four: Just Call Me Octavia
Chapter Five: What happened to all my food?
Chapter Six: Are You Trying To Knock My Head Off?
Chapter Seven: Good Judge Of Character
Chapter Eight: Cant A Student Wave Nicely Towards Their Teacher?
Chapter Nine: Your snooze, you lose
Chapter Ten: Hello Sir?
Chapter Eleven: Stolen Chips
Chapter Twelve: Here doggy doggy..
Chapter Thirteen: Im an innocent citizen!
Chapter Fourteen: Thanks for the heads up
Chapter Fifteen: Fat Lizard
Chapter Sixteen: You look like a Red
Chapter Seventeen: That little jerk
Chapter Eighteen: KB's in trouble
Chapter Nineteen: This is about to get messy
Chapter Twenty: The waiting game begins
Chapter Twenty-One: Listen to him Octavia
Chapter Twenty-Two: Im walking meat
Chapter Twenty-Three: I am wanted, wanted bad
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Five: Sorry is just a word
Chapter Twenty-Six: Phone call
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Something not quite right
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Don't Hit Girls, Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Lets watch a movie
Chapter Thirty: What The Fuck Is He Doing Here?
Chapter Thirty-One: A Few Weeks?
Chapter Thirty-Two: Well isnt this going to be exciting
Chapter Thirty-Three: A...Hug...
Chapter Thirty-Four: Genius
Chapter Thirty-Five: What have I done?
Chapter Thirty-Six: Pretend We Know Nothing
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Thats the spirit
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Wait, isnt that Nate?
Chapter Fourty: Lets do this thing!
Chapter Fourty-One: Tyler, what did you do to the poor man?
Chapter Fourty-Two: Pain
Chapter Fourty-Three: Kade's squad
Chapter Fourty-Four: It all comes tumbling down.
Chapter Fourty-Five: Must Watch Out
Chapter Fourty-Six: Infiltration
Chapter Fourty-Seven: I- I think i like...
Chapter Fourty-Eight- Caged?
Chapter Fourty-Nine: Alone Up There!
Chapter Fifty- They've got her, and its my fault
Chapter Fifty-One: Castillo Canto
Chapter: Fifty-Two- Pawn in a chess game.

Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep an eye out?

7 0 0
By CharlixXx09

Octavia:

" Isn't that Nate?" Key asked for the hundredth time, as I continue to see Nate talking to Matthews. Not realising that I'm right in front of him, because if he knew, I'd be screwed....

" You saw him didn't you, what do you think?" I whispered.

" I think that's Nate.."

" Then you have your answer..." Turning back towards the group talking as I could see all the men begin to look around the area.... as if they are planning something.

" What so your sorting out the Vipers now, you do know that your dead meat if he sees you right?" Rolling my eyes.

" And I plan to stay unseen, and anyways I'm sure nothings gonna happen!" Glancing towards key to see him tilt his head to the left.

" And I was sure I was gonna get a car for my 17th birthday, but that didn't happen. You really think Nate is gonna leave just like that. Lose his spot because somebody told him nicely. And even if he did, he'd just come back another day?" He whispered, as the chatter from across the room looked more intense. What ever they are talking about doesn't seem to be going our way...

As I readjust my pitch black glasses, if I didn't wear these, we would of been deers in-front of a pair of headlights. Cause those things are bright! We definitely would of been seen then if I didn't put them on!

" True, that's why if he does leave you and KB can sort him out" I smiled, sending a thumbs up towards him.

" Uhh no, I have better things to be doing, and quite frankly more important things to be doing then getting rid of a second hand leader who looks as if he is on steroids.."

" He doesn't look that big, his muscles are tiny.."

" Just like hi-"

" Okay, we get it. This isn't the time.." Rolling my eyes, as the talking turns into shouting.

" Mr-"

" Just call me Nate, and can you get your ass out of my pub now before I do more then just stand and talk." His anger in full display.

" Well Nate, like i have said already. The owners don't want you in here anymore, so if you could please leave and not come ag-" However before he could finish a fist is connected to his face and all hell broke loose. All the boys jumped out as a giant smile appeared onto Nates face, as if he knew they were their the whole time. Not like I'd be too surprised, he has a good eye on him even I can admit..

" What, your just gonna sit here?" I questioned because their was no way I was gonna go out their and practically blow this mission to pieces because one little man can't keep his mouth shut.

" What, no. If I'm caught he's gonna wonder why I'm in this pub, in which many people know not to enter because it's practically been taken over by them.. obviously you guys didn't know that but I hear things around. And then he might wonder what my business Is being here, and could possible click onto the fact that I travel around a lot to different areas and then he will start to ask questions to other people that visit the places I go to, and then he might even find out that I'm his brother..."

" He doesn't even know what you look like, how will he ever click onto any of that you just said when he doesn't even know who you are.?" As a glass bottle is thrown over my head, and the glass shards litter the stairs behind me. As a guy comes running towards me.... well..

Getting up and off of the stairs as Key follows, we run up the stairs and onto the second floor. Due to how I'd rather stay hidden from Nate as much as possible, luckily most of these people are noobs so they shouldn't know me!

" Go on, show me what you have then... make sure they don't click onto anything" I shouted towards Key as I'm shoved out of the way as the man punches Key in the face."

" Ha, Ha very funny and I will do thanks, and for you little man, is that all you've got.?" As I spot another man creeping around the corner. Turning slightly to grab a chair that is currently holding a door open, i chuck it down. As the man is hit directly in the face as he begins to tumble down.

That's gotta hurt.

Looking towards Key for him to be beating the swizzle out of the other man. He really must be regretting his life choices. As before I knew it I was knocked into the wall, my head bouncing off of the wall as I fall onto the floor. My head spinning, as I see two of everything. My glasses falling beside me, as I immediately close my eyes.

Multiple punches were sent to my stomach as he attempts to aim for my face, getting one punch to my forehead before I had enough. Grabbing his fist before he could touch my skin again, I twisted his arm and pulled him towards me. Just as he was about to fall I kicked his stomach with my boot, however with my grip on his arm he couldn't fall back, as I kick again until I hear a click.

Opening my eyes slightly, his arm looked a bit dismantled as I finally let him go as he whales in pain. His other hand gripping his arm as he rolls across the floor. Glancing towards Key to see him beating another guy with his previous guy face flat on the floor. I pick up my luckily, unbroken glasses as I plop them onto my face.

" Brutal" I muttered, pulling myself off of the floor and against the turquoise wall behind me. Key pushing the male he beat up onto the floor as he lay limp next to the first one he beat.

He looks towards me.

" You got a bit of something their" Smiling brightly pointing towards my cut eyebrow as I roll my eyes.

" Hadn't noticed!" Sending a fake smile as I spot the guy with the broken arm reaching for his gun, however he didn't get very far as I knocked his lights out.

" Well that was just uncalled for."

" Excuse you, but I wanted to live to see another sunny day thanks" Even though it's becoming less sunny as the days go by, it's still bright enough to blind me. As silence over took us before it's broken by Key.

" Well then, I must take off. It has been splendid, but I have more routine checks to make" Glancing from me to the work he had just produced.

" Yeah well if I don't end up calling you and K tomorrow, you know why "  Shaking his head.

" You'll be fine"

" Whatever you say" As he grabs my wrist, dragging me down the steps and past the broken chair that lay on the floor at the end of the staircase.

The scene in front of us was still brutal as fists and bodies flew everywhere.

" Just go out of the side window over their, and when you go back to the bac- wait you're going back their right?" I questioned, as he drags me towards the window in the far back of the building out of view from everyone.

" Yeah, haven't been in over 6 years. Am wondering how much has changed!" Shrugging his shoulders.

" It's changed a lot, and when you see my group and especially my brother, tell them I'm fine and I haven't died yet" producing a small laugh. As he rolls his eyes.

" You can tell them yourself in a weeks time" He answered. As my eyes grow wide.

" I-I will?" As the clashing from the room next to us fades slightly as Key nodes his head.

" Yeah, hasn't K told you. We have a meeting with the Septents, apparently they wanna talk to us about something?"

" Castillo!" As I dramatically fall to the floor, as Key put one leg through the window. A small laugh being produced from his mouth.

" Well, well, well. Isn't it the almighty famous daughter of the guy I despise so dearly..." A thick voice spoke from behind me as I slowly turn my head towards the voice. As Nate stands tall with a gun in his right hand and a small smile covering his face.

Movement from behind me became clear as the window is slammed shut and a hand is placed in front of me. Keys tattooed hand that is, which had a bright crystal like skull ring on his pinky finger, which I gave him when I was ten.

I'm actually surprised that he still wears it, but it's not the time to be surprised about something unimportant at this moment of time.

" And you are who exactly?" Tilting his head to one side, as a small smile creeps it's way onto his face.
Keys hand is removed as it is placed around my shoulder.

" Nobody that is going to be too much of a concern for you" A long pause was taken. Nate stood still with his gun still pointed towards us as the noise in the background begins to die down.

" Yet"

" Your right, you don't look too difficult to overtake" A smug look present on his face, as Keys hand that is placed around my shoulder begins to bounce up and down.

Keys the best fighter we have, Nate doesn't stand a chance.

" But it is a surprise to see you here, the pub. A place you drink but you cannot, a fight is happening and your not helping, and your little buddy here acting as your little night in shining armour when quite frankly, your not in too much danger." His gaze switching to me as his eyes glint of excitement before he looks towards Key, and this is where his eyes change. To one of annoyance, to one of hatred.

" Yet" Slowly lowering his arm that was clutching the gun that was pointed towards us. Keys arm was still slung over as the shouting came close to nothing. 

" Yeah, thought I would pop around and see how my friends are doing. Didn't really want to get involved today!" Shrugging my shoulders as my face presents the fakest smile in all existence.

" Octavia, where are you?" As I suddenly tense, why do they literally have to ruin everything.. can't they just leave me here..

" So they know you?" Confusion written on his face before he suddenly full on smiles.
" They know you!"

" So what, I just saw them in the pub and we talked. Sorry, forgot I couldn't talk to anybody." Keys head slowly nodding beside me.

" Octavia-"

" I'm in here" I shouted " So you better get out of here before they come, and you too" I spoke towards Nate before aiming the last bit to Key.

Key looking a bit wary before slowly nodding, looking towards Nate and then me.

" I'll speak to you later." He whispered, patting my head and sending a warning glare towards Nate, before disappearing out of the window. Nates smile shrinks slightly as he sighs.

" What I'd do to just hit you right now" He whispered, his hand scrunched up as he bashes it against his leg.

" I'd like to see you try" Leaning against the window Key just left out of as he shakes his head. Ignoring what I had just said.

" And I'll speak to you in a couple days!" Looking from the floor to me, his hand becoming still by his side.

" I'd keep and open eye out if I was you" Slightly waving before he disappears out of the window. The room becomes silent, other than the wind blowing through the windows. Sending a cool breeze over towards me.

A couple of days....... are the Vipers gonna be at the meeting with us or is he planning something..
Really am hating on him right now.

And why would I keep and eye out?

*****************************************
Chapter Thirty-Seven -Complete-
( 2308 words )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929 91 22
"Our entire lives led us to this moment, only for us to lose in the end. We aren't a team, a family, we never were. We are just a bunch of puzzle pie...
80 0 40
You used to be stronger than this. You used to thrive off being alone. You promised you would never let yourself depend on another human ever again...
850 21 22
People say you don't really know what true love is at sixteen. Well I knew well before that, I knew from the age of eleven that Jackson carter was th...
125 22 25
For over a hundred years, humanity has lived in fear of the monsters that roam the streets, lurking in the drains below. Women and their daughters hi...