My Broken Queen

By leahiscrazy999

Jaxson King is the King of all Alphas and is looking for his mate. Carolina the worthless Omegel doesn't eve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's notes
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Other stories:

Chapter 7

21.5K 368 19
By leahiscrazy999

Chapter 7-
Carolina's POV:

The appointment went well, except the part when Jaxson had to leave cause I had to take an x-ray of my ribs. 

A while ago Kathrine pushed me down the stairs and I was feeling pain in my chest for months afterwards. Dr. Tina said I broke a few ribs and because I was constantly moving around and didn't get it check it healed improperly. 

Now they have to do a surgery to try and realign it, I guess. I'm not 100% sure what they have to do, but what every it is Jaxson didn't like it. 

We were now leaving and I was filled with questions. 

"What surgery are they doing?" I asked once we were out of the building. He rubbed his face with his hand and grabbed my hand with the other one. "Don't be to worried about it. But they are going to try and re break it and align it so it will heal correctly this time." 

"Oh." Was all I could say. It sounds painful and something I should defiantly be worrying about.

"It will be ok. I will take care of you." He said as we got to the car and he opened the door for me. I smiled at him before getting in. 

"Why did she hit my leg?" I asked "She was checking your reflex." He answered and that's how most of this ride went. Me asking a questions and Jaxson answering it the best he could. Sometime Micheal, who was driving the car chuckled at my weird questions. 

"I'm going to be in my office for the rest of the day, till dinner of course. But do you want to sit in with me and learn some stuff?" He asked. I was surprised he asked cause I thought he would be annoyed at me for all of my questioning. 

I shook my head yes and followed behind him to his office. 

He was teaching me a lot and, as he was talking to me about what he does when some one wants to leave the pack, there was a knock on the door. 

"Come in." Jaxson said. 2 new people, both men, walked in. I haven't met them yet but there are a lot of people I haven't met yet. 

"Tyler, Zack hey. What you 2 up to." Jaxson asked standing up and walking over to them giving them a hug. "Nothing much, but you seem busy." One of them say pointing to me making the other laugh. 

"Oh, no, nothing like that." Jaxson said turning around to me confusing me and gestured for me to come to him. I slowly stood and slightly hide behind him. "Guys. This is Carolina, my mate and my future Luna Queen." 

The guys looked shocked. "Nice to meet you." I quietly said. "Nice to meet you as well, my name is Tyler, and this idiot is Zack." "Hey, rude." Zack said as Tyler continued to say, "I'm the Beta and Zack is the Third." 

I nodded understanding their over powering demeanor now. 

"You are a shy one aren't you." Zack said looking at me still hiding behind Jaxson. "Yeah, she is, she didn't come from the nicest or safest pack." Jaxson told them looking at me. 

"That must have been difficult." Tyler said to me. I shrugged, I wouldn't call it difficult, it could have been a lot worst. 

"Dinner is going to be in a few minutes, why don't you relax till then." Jaxson said to me, slowly moving me from behind him. "Ok." I nodded before moving around the 2 guys and moving to sit in the living room. There was a book on the table and I decided to read a bit while I waited. 

Jaxson's POV: 

I was really enjoying my time with Carolina today. I was not happy she was going to have to get that surgery but she needs it. Dr. Tina also said she was a little under weight but nothing to dangerous. Just got to make sure she eats 3 meals a day. 

We spent almost all day in the hospital letting Dr. Tina check Carolina completely. And then when we got back we were in my office all day. She was a good learner. Asking good questions and following along nicely. 

That was till Zack and Tyler showed up. I haven't been able to see them yet being with Carolina. 

"Do you guys need anything, cause I have a few things to draft you on from my traveling." I told them moving back behind my desk 

"Nope, just wondering why you haven't introduced your mate yet?" Tyler asked sitting in the chair in front of my desk. Zack grabbed the chair Carolina was sitting in and moved it next to Tyler while saying "Yeah man, you seem head over heels for her. I'm surprised you aren't showing her off."

"Like I said she was in a bad place. Her Alpha told her she was a Omega but didn't registered her as one, and treated her like crap. She also had a rib injury that didn't heal properly and she is going to go through surgery. I want to make sure she is prepared and ready for all this attention before. And it would be horrible if Rouges took advantage of her weaker state."

"That makes sense." Zack said. We swiftly moved on and started talking about some of the pack request and other pack things. They also filled me in on some of the things I missed and/or need to look at. 

It wasn't long till there was a small knock on the door and Carolina pecked her head in telling us the Chief called for dinner. 

Zack and Tyler stayed for dinner like always, I was happy they were trying to be friends with Carolina. It just seems like she needs so time to get use to them, but i'm not worried. 

When the plates were sat in front of us, you could see Carolina's face light up. She likes Alfredo Noodles, noted. "You like this?" I ask her. She nodded her head quickly bringing her fork to her mouth and eating.

We chuckled lightly at her reaction.        

"Are you excited about being in the royal pack now?" Tyler asked Carolina. She set her fork down and thought for a second and thought about her answer. "I don't know. I like it here but I haven't seen much of the pack yet." She said glancing over at me. 

"Yeah. I haven't shown you around yet. I'm not sure if it's a good idea right now. After you get your surgery done then I will give you the grand tour." I told her making her smile.

That's how most of dinner went and by the end of it I think Carolina was really warming up to Tyler and Zack. 

I was strangely proud of her. I mean she has gotten comfortable here a lot quicker then I thought she was going to. I guess that just shows how strong she is. 

Carolina's POV:

Dinner was nice with the Beta and Third. I was shocked to hear that neither of them have found there mates yet but I am sure it won't be long now. 

Normally the Alpha will find his mate first, its not something that always happens but it ends up that way a lot. 

But Tyler, the Beta seems very ready for his mate. Eli, the Third, seemed to just be patience. "When it happens, it happens, i'm not in any rush." He said when we landed on this topic. 

"You should have seen Jaxson waiting for you. He just wanted to know simple things about you." Tyler told me. "Oh yeah, He would always wonder what color your hair would be or if you had a sweet tooth." Eli added. 

I was surprised Jaxson didn't seem embarrassed at all that his friends were telling me this. "Well as you can see, my hair is red and I don't eat a lot of sweets." I told them making them laugh.

After dinner the guys left and Jaxson walked me to my room, like he did last night but now holding my hand in his. 

I let out a big yawn as we reached my room, the thought of laying in bed begged for me to make it a reality. "You seem very tired." Jaxson said lifting my head up to look at him, my eyes struggling to stay open. 

"I am. Is there anything important going on tomorrow?" I asked hoping he would tell me no and that I could just lay in bed all day. 

"Nothing much, but I do want you to sit with me in my office again. I want to teach you as much as possible before I introduce you." He told me? Introduce? What does that mean?

"What do you mean introduce?" I asked. "I mean show you to the werewolf world as my Luna Queen. It will probably be after you are all healed up so don't worry about it now." He tells me, feeling me tense up at the idea. Once I am 'Introduced' that's it, I become the Luna Queen. 

What happened to giving me half a year to decide. 

But I was to tired right now to worry about that. So with a nod of my head I walked into my room and moved straight into my bed. It was dark and warm, the perfect conditions for me to sleep. I laid there falling into darkness.      
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mates By JC

Werewolf

3M 73.3K 42
Camilla. The Alpha's daughter, she is kind and patient, adored by her pack, and reasonable like her mother. Matteo. The Alpha King, he is rude and im...
315K 6.7K 34
❝Hello my piccolo compagno.❞ He murmured into my ear while biting my earlobe and then kissing my beet red cheek. ❝I-I'm sorry what? I...
1.5M 30.1K 67
Sin Black The most ruthless Alpha you'll ever meet, he is the future king of all Alphas and all he's ever wanted is to find his queen And he does, i...
137K 7.7K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...