Loving you

Por wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... Más

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

47👩‍👧‍👧

2K 105 74
Por wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

"Beyonce pleasee baby go to sleep" I said sitting down on the couch rocking her and patting her back while she cried loudly into my ear. It's like three in the mourning and she woke up crying. To make everything worse she's still in her baby space and she won't tell me what's wrong. This girl is stressing me the hell out I wanna cry with her at this point. "Alright how about we talk to sissy kelly" I said pulling out my phone and facetiming her cause I need help.

"Hello, why is she crying like that"

"kelly" I said then heard screaming in the background

"Is somebody screaming"

"Don't worry about that"

"Why you still up"

"Onika why the hell is my baby crying"

"I don't know she woke up randomly and started crying now she won't stop"

"Ohhh it's cause her birthday some days away"

"What that mean"

"Her baby age is younger than it usually is around this time, yo ass should of gave her the medicine in the day so it would've been kicked in by now"

"First of all yo ugly ass girlfriend made her baby come out"

"Mhm and she paying for it right now"

"Is that who was screaming"

"You worry about why beyonce screaming"

"Ok just tell me what to do"

"What is she saying while she crying"

"She keep saying baba"

"Give her a bottle"

"No"

"You have to cookie"

"No i'm not finna make her no bottle"

"Why"

"Cause she ain't a baby"

"YES SHE IS"

"Man why the medicine ain't kicked in yet it don't usually take this long"

"It takes wayyyyy longer to work when this happens"

"Why does it happen"

"We don't know"

"How long if is like this"

"It stops maybe like two weeks after her birthday"

"Man she gone do this every night"

"Not if you give her a bottle"

"I'm not giving her a bottle"

"Oh you think you have a choice?"

"Yea"

"And we talking about beyonce right?"

"Umm yea"

"Tuh, Well then you have fun with that I gotta go"

"Wait kelly"

She hung up the phone and I groaned throwing my head back. "Baby why you crying" I asked sitting her back and she wiped her eyes hiccuping "Ju" she said and I looked at her confused. "what's ju" I asked and she started back crying stuffing her face into my neck. "Noo baby stop crying tell bubba what you want" I said and she sat up crying. "Baba" she said and crying and I shook my head. She screamed sobbing into my shirt and I sighed. I heard footsteps and then I seen chanel walk into the kitchen and started making noise. A few minutes later she walked out with a blue bottle in her hand and put it out in front of me. "How did you know" I asked looking up at her "I met beyonce before you, remember" she said and I nodded. "And I know that if anybody in this house want some sleep tonight you betta give her this damn bottle" she said putting it in my hands and walking back towards her room.

"Stinky look baba" I said lifting it up and she took her face out of my shirt. "Baba" she said reaching for it and I gave to her then sighed in relief that she finally stopped crying. I still don't really like the idea of her using a bottle though. "It's about time" ming said walking in with her hand on her head. "I love you BB but yo ass gave me a headache" she said and beyonce just looked up at her. She had wet tear stains on her face and around her eyes and she was laying on my chest drinking out the bottle. "She just a big crybaby" I said rubbing the side of her face and she stopped sucking on the bottle then raised up smiling. "Oh now you wanna smile after doing all that crying" I said wiping her face and she nodded. "pway" she said pointing to the door and I looked at her crazy.

"No night night" I said and she shook her head. "Yes BB come on" I said laying her head down on my chest and she lifted back up. "What" I asked and she puckered her her lips out. I leaned in pecking her lips and she smiled then put the bottle back in her mouth laying her head down. "I'm finna go back to sleep" ming said and I nodded "Goodnight" I said. "Goodnight love you" she responded walking towards the back "Love you too" I said loud enough so she could hear me. I patted beyonce back while she rubbed my cheek until she fell asleep then I closed my eyes finally being able to go to sleep.

----- ------

"Cookie wake upp" Chanel said shaking me and I groaned. "Leave me alone" I mumbled turning my head facing the couch pillows. "No get up and get this baby" she said shaking me again and I huffed loudly hitting the couch then opened my eyes sitting up hearing dagga crying. "Why is she crying like that" I asked tiredly. "Cause she want her damn momma now go get her so we can get some peace around this bitch" she said irritated and I sighed. "How you know she want me ? Did she tell you that" I said being sarcastic and she squinted her eyes at me. "I'm not in the mood to play" she said and I groaned rolling my eyes. "Chanel i'm sleepy I didn't get no sleep cause beyonce" I said whining and she shrugged. "We had to hear that shit too now go get anastasia from bey" she said and I smacked my lips standing up. "Her name is dagga" I said then walked pass her dragging myself to the room.

I walked in the room and seen bey holding dagga while she cried looking like she was on the verge of tears. "What's wrong baby" I asked kinda mumble like walking up to her. "She won't stop crying and i'm sleepy" she whined pouting and I grabbed dagga out of her hands. "Ok imma take care of her lay down and get some sleep" I said and she nodded. I kissed her cheek then walked into the living room grabbing dagga binky on the way. "Here" I said laying her on the couch and putting it in her mouth but she kept crying. "Here girl" I said a little aggressive wiggling it around in her mouth trying to get her to latch on. She latched on for a second then spit it out crying louder. I groaned then stood up straight looking for her diaper bag.

When I found it I held the binky between my teeth and used both hands looking for her favorite binky. When I found it I took the other one out my mouth and walked up to her bending down. "You bet not spit it out"  I said putting it in her mouth and holding it in place. She latched on and I picked her up bringing her in the kitchen."You hungry baby" I asked opening to cabinet and grabbing her milk and cereal and setting it on the counter. "Mommy sleepy so you gotta go back to sleep after this" I said to her grabbing one of her bottle and taking it over by the formula and baby cereal.

I grabbed a water bottle then opened the formula getting three scoops and putting it in her bottle. Dagga was watching what I was doing while sucking on her binky then she brought her little hand up to my face and started hitting my cheek softly. "Girl what you doing" I said moving my face back.  "Weirdo" I mumbled and she slapped my cheek hard. "Ouch girl i'll whoop yo ass" I said glaring at her and she laughed. "Bad ass" I said then started back making her bottle. When I was finished I shook it up while walking towards the couch and sat down. "Gimme this" I said taking the binky out her mouth and she started pouting. "Here" I said putting the bottle in her mouth and she quickly latched on. "Damn girl slow down before you choke" I said.

Some time passed and she unlatched from the bottle so I set it down then sat her up patting her back. "Bubba I can't sleep" bey said walking in here pouting "Why not" I asked looking at her still patting the baby back and she pointed to me. "Ok stinky i'll be in there in a little bit" I said and she nodded walking out. I heard dagga burp so I stopped patting her back and grabbed her binky putting it in her mouth. I stood up rocking her and walked into the room and bey was laying on the bed. I laid dagga on her pillow and got in the bed pulling bey into me.

"I'm mad at you" I mumbled and she pouted "Why" she asked wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head on my stomach. "Cause you cried all night" I said playing in her hair and she giggled. "That's not funny, why was you even crying do you know" I asked and she nodded. "I was just sleepy" she said and I smacked my lips. "Yo ass  wasn't sleepy" I said and  she laughed nodding "Yea huh I just couldn't sleep that's why I was crying" she said and I smacked my lips again. "Why you couldn't sleep" I asked "Cause I wanted the bottle and everytime I tried to tell you yo mean self said no" she said. "Then why you ask to go play after you got the bottle" I asked and she shrugged "I don't know baby I do random stuff when i'm little" she said bringing her thumb to her mouth. "Do you remember everything that happens when you little" I asked her and she nodded.  "How" I asked and she shrugged "I don't know how to explain it" she said with her thumb muffling her words.

"Bubba you ever went on a rollercoaster" she asked after a while of silence and I nodded. "You wanna go on one" I asked her and she nodded. "What else you wanna do baby" I asked "I don't know fun stuff" she said and I nodded. "Well since yo birthday this week we can do something fun everyday" I said and she sat up smiling. "Really" she asked cheesing and I nodded "Can we start now" she asked and I scoffed. "No we can tomorrow"  I said and she pouted "But i'm not sleepy no more" she whined and I pulled her down back on top of me. "Where you wanna go tomorrow" I asked and she shrugged. "You wanna go bowling" I asked poking her cheek  and she nodded "can we go now" she mumbled and I chuckled. "We sure can't i'm going to sleep" I said and she started whining. "Hush beyonce" I said and she looked at me with her bottom lip poked out.

"I don't care" I said and she smacked her lips. "Old lady" she said and I flicked her off "I had to deal with two crybabies" I said and she mugged me. "I'm not a crybaby" she said and I scoffed "Beyonce you cried for like a hour" I said and she shrugged. "You should've just gave me what I wanted" she said and I smacked my lips waving her off. "Get off me" I said and she shook her head. "Moveee bey i'm sleepy and you won't let me sleep" I whined and she laid her face on my face. "Ok you can sleep now" she said and I smacked my lips. "Wanna kiss" she asked and I shook my head. "You gone take my kisses" she said then started kissing me everywhere on my face. "Stooopppp" I whined and she stopped looking at me with a big goofy smile on her face.

"I'm hungry" she said and  smacked my lips. "What that gotta do with me" I said and she pouted "What you wanna eat" I asked and she smiled. "You" she said then bit my cheek "Ouch bey this yo second time doing that shit" I said and she laughed. "Beyonceee let me sleep" I whined cause I was really tired and she making my sleep time run out. "Ok i'm gone rock you to sleep like a baby ok" she said getting off me and standing up and I glared at her. "Come on bubba get up so you can lay on me" she said and I let out a long groan before getting up. She laid in the bed on her back and reached for me "Come on baby" she said and I rolled my eyes getting in the bed and laying on her chest. 

"You want a binky" she asked and I looked up glaring at her. "No" I said and she chuckled "Ok what about a bottle" she said and I smacked my lips laying my head down. "Imma sing you a lullaby" she said and I nodded closing my eyes. "Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep little baby" she sung and I relaxed hearing her beautiful singing voice. "Close you eyes shut your mouth and I don't know the resttt" she sung and I giggled with my eyes still closed. She started rubbing my back but i'm not no baby I would rather have booty rubs so I grabbed her hand and placed it on my butt. "Keep rubbing" I mumbled not feeling her hand moving and she started rubbing my butt."I love you bubba" she said I smiled "I love you too".

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42.7K 2.7K 19
Onika and Beyoncé have been going to the same high school for 3 years and are just finally noticing each other. Dealing with her little sister, Beyon...
5.3K 213 24
some people are the definition of a walking nightmare and Beyoncé and Onika learns the hard way
39.8K 1.5K 20
Onika Tanya Maraj lived a perfect life until one mistake changed her life, she meets Beyoncé Giselle Knowles and falls in love with her, but will Oni...
38.8K 1.4K 12
Onika is a stubborn spoiled highschool girl who meets Beyoncé and falls in love. *G!P*