You Belong To Me || ✔️

By slutt4yhu

-COMPLETED- 18 year old Delilah Jones just got out of a 4-year relationship to have discovered her best frien... More

preface
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
CHARACTERS
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT
-50-

-44-

638 16 0
By slutt4yhu

Delilah PoV

Zac was fast asleep in the humongous bed, but my nerves kept me awake.

I was so nervous. Thinking about becoming the queen of Hell.

The devil being my father.

Having to leave my entire life behind.

Of course it was an exhilarating thought being in charge , but it terrified me, no less.

I decided to get up and look for the kitchen. I hadn't eaten today, and I was starving.

I quietly unzipped the cover to Tara's crib and brought her with me.

I closed the door to our room, and sighed. The halls to the palace were extremely long.

I looked in every door I passed, but to no avail.

After a few moments, I ended up in the middle of the palace, where Zac, Satan and I were earlier.

"Looking for something?" came a deep voice from behind me.

I gasped and jumped, slowly turning to see the Devil in front of me.

His presence still made me nervous, even after seeing all his memories and knowing all of his weaknesses.

"Um, just the kitchen. The little one hasn't eaten today."

And neither have I.

"Follow me, child. I can show you the way." he said in a 'I'm-the-boss' tone.

I hummed my response and followed him down the maze of halls.

We turned the last corner to find a great big kitchen with restaurant appliances.

"What would you like to eat? I'm quite the chef, if I do say so myself." He had a cocky grin on his face and turned his back to me, walking toward one of the many refrigerators.

"Uhm..." instantly I forgot all the foods that I dearly enjoined, leaving my mind blank.

"I don't think I know how to make that," he joked.

I chucked and went back to thinking.

"Well, to be honest, a nice, thick, greasy burger would hit the spot, along with a side of fries. And could you make two? Zac would be hungry as well."

"And for the child?" He asked, pointing toward Tara sleeping in my arms.

"Uhh, just some mashed potatoes, I can do that while you make the burgers."

He nodded and and pulled things out of the fridge.
________________
We cooked in mostly silence the entire time. When the food was finally done, Tara was awake and running full circles around the kitchen.

I swooped her up and balanced all the food in my arms.

As I turned to leave, Satan cleared his throat.

"Hey um, I know you are probably still so confused and have some questions. Why don't we go somewhere tomorrow? Get to know each other better. I'm not too accustomed with how humans interact with their offspring, but I can try. I am, after all, your biological father. And you are my only biological child."

I listed to his words closely, considering them.

I nodded and turned.

"Goodnight, Satan."
________________________________
Zac PoV

"Babyyy. Baby wake up!"  Delilah's voice was soft as she called for me.

Truth is, I'd been awake ever since she left. Being away from her was unbearable, and I'd been watching through her eyes.

So pretending to be asleep as she poked and called at me was harder than expected, especially since I've missed her presence.

I grumbled, putting on a show, almost causing myself to laugh in the process.

"I brought food!" She giggled.

With the mention of food, my stomach growled involuntarily.

"Mhmmm, that's what I thought. Stop ignoring me!"

I chucked and turned over, looking up at my beautiful beloved.

"What time is it?" I asked, feigning sleep in my voice.

"Umm, maybe 3 am? Not really sure," she giggled and bounced next to me on the bed, which in turn led Tara to start giggling off the hook.

I looked down at the large plate sat in Delilah's lap to see two burgers with fries covering the rest of the plate.

"Mmm, you know me so well..." I licked my lips and reached for the food.

She backed the plate away and giggled.

"I want love first, please!" She looked up under her lashes with puppy eyes.

Of course I gave in. I was wanting love as well, so it was a win for both of us.

I grabbed the plate and put it on the table next to the bed. After I crawled back to Delilah, I picked her up and sat her in my lap.

She clung to my and stuck her face in my neck.

I smiled to myself and rubbed her back.

She was such a big baby sometimes.

Several moments passed with the two of us holding on to each other before my stomach growled loudly again, causing the both of us to erupt in laughter.

I reached over and grabbed the tray before Delilah and I devoured the food.

The way we were eating, you'd think we went weeks without a meal .

But these times, the times where we are together and just hanging out, these are the best memories to be made.

The mate bond is a powerful thing, but me and Delilah are so far beyond that.

We are beyond love.

We were created for each other.

My soul was barred to hers.

She made me weak. She made me vulnerable. She had me wrapped around her little finger.

"Zac? Can you hear me?" Delilah had a concerned look on her face.

"Huh?" I shook my head and shoved another bite of burger in my mouth.

"I said, let's go to Paris! Doesn't that sound so romantic and exciting?"

"Anything you want, my queen."

Once I responded, a smile spread over her lips and she sighed. She picked Tara off of the floor where she was playing with some toys and took her into the bathroom.

Once I was alone, my mind wandered to her wings.

I still couldn't get over the size.

My mate truly was one of a kind.

I snapped my fingers , causing the plates to disappear. I got up and was heading toward the bathroom when Delilah walked out with a sleeping Tara.

"That was fast," I laughed. The child was just talking to herself, and here she lay passed out in my mates arms.

"I know right," Delilah whispered. I watched as she lay Tara back into her crib and look to me.

"How about a shower ?" I suggested.

She grinned and nodded her head before skipping over to me, and leading me into the bathroom.

I locked the door behind us before picking her up and placing her on the counter.

She leaned down and kissed my forehead while reaching for the strings on my sweatpants.

I felt my heart stop for a second, butterflies dripping into the pit of my stomach.

No matter how many times I'd seen Delilah do anything remotely inappropriate, it still made me nervous.

"Hmm, what's this?" I smiled widely and chuckled.

"You can't shower with pants on, can you?" as she said this, she hopped off the counter and dropped to her knees.

Oh my Satan.

Delilah slid my pants down my legs before doing the same with my boxers.

She stroked my dick with her small hands, picking up the pace as I become more and more excited.

She licked the tip of my cock before sticking it in her mouth.

I hissed as a small wave of pleasure coursed through me at the electric touch she had.

Delilah sucked on me , almost pushing me over the edge multiple times, but holding back , teasing me.

She got to her feet and smiled, turning around toward the shower.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her backwards, picking her up again and putting her on the counter.

She was breathing heavily, and was pulling me closer and closer to her.

I kissed her deeply, forcing my tongue into her mouth and exploring it.

She took of her sweatpants and edged her body toward mine on the counter.

Touch me, please ...

Delilah's thoughts filtered into my head. I backed away from the kiss and pulled her sports bra over her head before rubbing my hands along her bare thighs.

She shuddered and her breath hitched.

I slowly made my way up to the band of her panties before pulling them down.

Delilah clenched her legs closed and looked down. 

I wrapped my hand around her neck and led her face to look into mine.

"Eye contact, little girl." I said and pried her knees open.

She blushed a deep red and tried to move her head, but my hand around her throat kept it in place.

I pushed her to lean against the wall before finally rubbing my fingers over her wet slit.

She gasped and tried to close her legs, but I was stronger.

I slowly pushed one finger into her tight core, licking my lips while still looking into her eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her softly.

She didn't answer me, looking away from my eyes.

I tightened my grasp around her neck before slapping her bare thigh with my other hand.

She gasped and looked back, her eyes a darker purple.

She grabbed my hand and led it to her mouth, sucking slowly on my fingers before leading them between her thighs.

"Touch me," she whispered.

I felt my chest tighten and my dick twitch.

She was going to the be the death of me.

I slowly stuck one finger in her again and pumped in and out.

Delilah was biting her lip as she stared back into my eyes.

"More," she said after a while.

I added another finger to the mix and went a little faster.

She was fighting to keep the small little gasps in as I once again picked up the speed.

Suddenly a devilish thought spread across my mind. I reached my hand around my back and snapped, making a vibrator appear.

"Um, what's that?" She asked me nervously.

"Oh, just a little something," I relied back.

I flipped the switch on, bringing it to life.

I started moving my fingers in and out of Delilah faster and brought the toy to her clit.

A sharp gasp left her mouth as the device touched her.

"Z-Zac, no," she gasped out.

I turned the vibrator to the next mode, speeding it up.

"Why not, Delilah?" I whispered her name in her ear huskily.

She pulled my lips to hers and kissed me with a hunger that I could feel coursing through my own body.

After a second, she struggled to keep kissing me, moaning against my mouth.

I once again changed the mode on the toy, turning it to the highest setting.

Delilah dug her nails into my back as I started fingering her as fast as I could.

I felt her core tighten around my fingers, she was coming close.

I kept up until I knew she was only seconds away and then flipped the vibrator to off and removed my fingers.

I held my fingers to her mouth, her breath hard against my hand.

"You...are such...an asshole," she mumbled.

What a bad little girl.

"Oh really?" I asked, putting dominance in my voice.

I again brought my fingers to her lips, forcing her mouth open.

She didn't look at me as she licked my fingers clean.

I growled softly, causing her eyes to immediately snap to mine.

"I think that it's time to lay down some ground rules, little one," I said blankly and backed away from her.

I turned my back and tugged up my boxers before sitting down on the arm chair in the corner.

"What do you mean ground rules?" Delilah asked hesitantly as she jumped off the counter to her still trembling legs.

I snapped and pointed a finger to my lap.

She walked slowly to me and sat down.

"Rule number one:," I paused for effect.

"You will do as I say, when I say. Am i clear?" I asked , staring deep into her beautiful purple eyes.

"W-what? No wa-" she began her protests but I held a hand up, silencing her.

"Rule number one. You will do as I say, when I say. Am. I. Clear?" I pronounced each word slower.

Delilah was silent for a moment before whispering, "y-yes."

"Good. Rule number two: no more naughty words for such a beautiful girl. Am I clear?"

Delilah nodded her head and again whispered her understanding.

"Finally, rule number three: no back talk. And you will only call me : Daddy, king, sir, or baby. If you break any of these rules, you'll receive punishment."

"P-punishment?" Delilah protested.

I held a finger to her lips.

"Your punishment shall be one of four things. Number one: a spanking," I slapped her bottom as I said this.

"Number two: time-out with no electronics, or Tara or myself. Three: no sweets for a week, or number four:," I leaned closer to her face and placed a hand on her thigh dangerously close to her wet area, " You won't get to finish."

I leaned back in my chair, waiting for her disapproval and interjections, as I knew there would be some.

"Zac, I'm not a little kid. These rules are ridiculous. I don't have to listen to you!" She got up then an turned away, picking her clothes off from the floor.

I felt a smile creep upon me face.

"Don't you, though?" I said, standing.

"No I don't!" She was facing me now, defiantly looking into my eyes.

I walked slowly her way.

"Come again? Do you need to be...punished?"

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"I don't agree to those rules."

I laughed and closed the rest of the distance. "I never asked if you agreed. They are how things will be, or you will face the punishments. Do you understand me?" I grabbed her neck and backed her up against the wall.

"Z-Zac, let me g-go!"

I smiled. "Oh, tsk-tsk-tsk. Already breaking rules." I leaned down and threw her over my shoulder before making my way back to the arm chair. I leaned her over my lap and pulled her panties back down.

"I'm going to spank you five times. You will count with me each time, and if you don't, we will start over."

This seemed to make Delilah realize how serious i was. Of course I wasn't going to hurt her, but I didn't want my pretty little girl to have such an ugly little attitude.

I drew my hand back and landed a smack against her bottom.

Delilah gasped and fidgeted before realizing she couldn't get loose.

"One," she whispered in defeat.

I landed another smack, followed by Delilah croaking out, "two."

Three more slaps followed by three more counts. When Delilah was done receiving her punishment, I pulled her up right and into my lap so I could see her face.

At first she looked angry with me, then her expression softened.

"Your lucky you're cute," she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"But can we take a shower now Za- -er baby?"

I chuckled and stood up with Delilah still in my arms.

"Anything you want neonata."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.2K 36
Meet Sierra Rose, a twenty year old kind soul. After being kicked out of her mom's house, she moves in with her current boyfriend of six months, only...
118K 2.3K 25
When you're 18 you get told your 'Classification', it can be different things. Littles, caregivers, dom, sub, mistress, pet, master etc. Then you mee...
2.2M 42.8K 29
A homeless 19 year old named Delilah Catches the eyes of three men who want to take her in...
441K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...