You're Mine *Mattheo riddle*...

By drewstarkeysfoot

"You're mine and only mine if anyone touches you they will truly regret it." You've been dating Draco Malfoy... More

Characters
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY- EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
We're sorry.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

5.4K 90 15
By drewstarkeysfoot

(Guys we know he can avada kedavra the bitch but we dramatic like that)

Amelia's pov:

I run towards Mattheo and get ready to hug him, I see the sharp blade his fingers grasp tightly around and give him a confused look.

"What are you doing with that?" I ask

"Run..." He smirks, an evil smirk.

He tries coming closer and grab me but I slip away and begin running, the loud pants from myself and him running behind me get rid of the silence.

Thoughts begin circling my mind, "Why is he doing this?" "Did his father have anything to do with it?" but I kept running, from him and my thoughts.

I look back to see no sign of him, I slowly make my way out the woods but before I can, I feel a sharp pain next to my rib, red liquid pooling down my shirt.

"Sorry about that, darling." Mattheo smirks.

I fell back on him, he caught me and watched me slowly pass out "I love you." I say before closing my eyes.

✧✧✧

Mattheo's pov: 

As I was about to shove the dagger in her heart. My head begins pounding, my visions blurring, everything goes white and I cover my ears as I yell in pain, falling onto my knees as memories begin flashing back.

Looking at the beautiful girl passed out in front of me, blood covering my hands when I remember every memory I have with Amelia Blackwood.

"I'm sorry."

I begin crying as I hold her close to me, "Episkey." I said as her wound is slowly covered by her skin once again. 

I hold her tiny body in my arms, carrying her back to Hogwarts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 442 10
2/2 The war is over. Voldemort is dead. Margot and Mattheo can finally be together publicly. Mattheo doesn't know how to act after the war or after...
6.3K 133 20
warnings⚠️ -smut -y/n l/n -your the bad girl -hooks up with nearly every guy in the year -6th year(18 yrs) -swearing - Draco x reader ranks #84 nas...
550K 10.6K 38
Olivia's 5th year summer changed her whole life, her becoming a malfoy was the best thing that ever happened to her, but what happens if she finds he...
72.1K 716 16
Cute stories about Mattheo Riddle. Includes: Friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, one bed, fake dating, brothers best friend, and more!