always you | hendery

By Millymellymully

" it's you, it's always you. " started: 18th march 2021 ended: 7th april 2021 More

DO READ THIS!!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

20

540 24 15
By Millymellymully

Yulbin's POV

" The time is up! Please pass the paper down. " I passed the paper down to the front as a smile crept up on my face.

Mr Kim teared up, " I-I'm o-officially not your t-teacher anymore! " He burst into tears and all of us went up to him to comfort him.

" You'll always be remembered as the fun teacher! "

" We'll come back to visit you! "

" You're the best, Mr Kim! "

" Kim SeokJin is the best! "

" Mr Kim don't cry! "

He smiled while wiping his tears, " You guys are my best students too. " We cheered. We had a group hug and we even took a class picture together with Mr Kim before leaving the classroom and, officially graduating from high school.

It still feels weird saying that.

I turned around to look into the classroom. " Sad. I think I'll have to see you again. " I looked to the side to see Hwiyoung.

" It's your honour. " I said and he scoffed.

He shook his head, " Poor Hendery. Bet he's regretting his life decisions. " I chased him around the hallway trying to whack him.

This is the last time that we'll chase each other around in this hallway.

" Hey! " I looked over to see Hyunsuk waving at us with a huge grin on his face.

" What's up? SNU student! " We teased him and we talked for a bit.

He smiled, " I heard you started dating Hendery. I lost to him but he's indeed a great guy. " We smiled.

We took pictures together before he went off to find his soccer mates.

We went to the mini mart where we saw Jooyeon talking to Hendery. " Calm down, calm down. " Hwiyoung started fanning me using his hands.

Jooyeon was about to walk off when her eyes landed on me. While she was walking towards me, Hwiyoung being that dramatic brat was whispering to me.

" Prepare your face, she's going to smack you from an angle of 84 degrees. It's going to sting but just bear with it. " I nudged him in the rib cage for him to shut up.

She smiled as she stood before me, " Last long with Hendery. He really loves you a lot. " I smile as I nodded.

She looked over at Hwiyoung, " You still hate me? "

" I've never hated you. I just hate Hendery's ex girlfriend. " She let out a chuckle as she punched him in the arm.

" Thanks for punching Hendery up the day we got together. I know why now. " She smiled before walking off.

I nudged him, " Why don't you just hitting o- "

" Don't be disgusting! " I let out a chuckle.

Just then, Hendery spotted us and walked over to us with a bag of gummy and banana milk in his hands. He tossed the gummy to me, " Told you it was good! " He nodded.

" I bought it because of you. " He smiled.

Hwiyoung gagged, " I'm leaving. Bye losers. " He bid us goodbye before going off to find some people and ruin their day.

Hendery interlocked our hands before walking out of the school. People stared at us in envy, " Which school are you going to go? " I asked.

He thought for a bit, " Wherever you and Hwiyoung are going to be? " I sneaked a laugh.

" I thought I could live without you guys initially but those few years were bad without you guys. " I stopped walking as I made him turn to face me.

" From now on, you don't have to put up a strong front. I'll be here for you. " He nodded as we held hands and walked over to the bus stop.

We took the bus to where we wanted to go. We filled up a form before walking into the room. " Y-Yulbin. " I shot him a smile as I sat down.

" Hello Ahjussi. " I smiled.

Tears rolled down his face as he kept apologising repeatedly. " I've forgiven you. " He cried even harder as he hid his face from me.

" Dad, we've graduated from high school. " He slowly placed his face down as his eyes widened.

" It has been so long? " We nodded and he smiled so brightly as tears rolled down his face.

He nodded, " Please do well in life. " We nodded.

Suddenly, he looked over at Hendery and his eyes softened. " Hendery, I also want to apologise to you. I was a manipulative father, it's the right choice to send me here. "

" I've repented a lot and oh! I've started studying again since I wasn't a good student. I have lots of time here now so I will be taking the exams too! " We smiled, feeling really happy for him.

Tears welled up in his eyes, " I'm very proud of you son. You've made it this far in life despite having a bad father. " Hendery shook his head.

" Other than you bring a brat and all about Yulbin's case, you're a good father. You taught me lots of things and I'm grateful for them. One of which, is how to treat your partner right. " Tears rolled down his cheeks.

He shot Hendery and I a smile, " Please live well. " With that, his time with us is up and he was accompanied back to his cell.

We left the prison and we decided to go over to the park nearby. We held hands, " I heard Hyunsuk likes you. " I let out a chuckle.

" Yeah. Why? " He stopped walking as he pouted.

" Hendery is jealous! " He acted cute and I burst into laughter just hearing and seeing him acting like that.

I ruffled his hair, " Hendery is jealous? " He nodded.

" Don't worry, Yulbin likes Hendery and Yulbin already told Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk wish Yulbin and Hendery a lasting relationship! " He smiled.

" Really? He said that? " I nodded.

Hendery smiled as he wrapped his arms around me in the middle of the park. " Then I'm going to invite him to our wedding! " I let out a laugh.

" We've barely dated for a month and you're thinking about marriage already? " He nodded.

" When you meet the right person, you'd think of marriage life with them. I think about it every single night with you. " My cheeks heat up as I punched him on the arm shyly.

He placed his arm around my shoulder as he dragged me over to the ice cream cart. He made me wait at the side before coming back with an ice cream.

He hid it behind his back, " Happy graduation love. I hope you'll always be happy and I hope we'll always be happy and blissful together, forever. " He held up the little rose ice cream.

My eyes widened, " I saw it the other day and I thought it was cute. " I smiled as I looked up at him.

" It's really beautiful! Thank you! " I decided to give him a gift of my own too.

I tiptoed and gave him a peck which caught him by surprised. " I-I-Hey! " His cheeks were literally on fire.

I chuckled as I took a bite of the ice cream and it's rose flavoured too! Hendery eyed the ice cream, " I want to have a bite. " I shook my head.

He pouted, " One bite. " I shook my head as I took another bite of the ice cream.

He kept pestering me and I kept refusing. I took the last bite and I turned to face him with a huge smile on my face, " No more! " He pouted.

I was planning to buy another rose ice cream for him when he grabbed my waist. " There's still a bite. " My eyes widened as he pulled me towards him, closing the gap between us.

He pulled away with a smile, " Can't taste anything but okay. " I chuckled as we went over to get another rose ice cream.

When we got home, our families held a huge party for the three of us since we've officially graduated from the teenage life. " Welcome the university students! " They clapped for us as we walked through the red carpet.

Our families are this extra.

We sat around the table and our parents were fighting to talk. " Alright, let's let the youngest couple talk first since they seem so excited. " Hwiyoung's parents stood up with a grin.

" How is it like being 42? " My mom asked and they sneaked a laugh.

Eventually, they smiled brightly as they looked around. " We have an announcement! " I eyed Hwiyoung who have absolutely no idea what's going on too.

They gave a box to everyone and each of us actually got a box. " Please open the box in 3,2,1! " All of us opened the box and we burst into laughter.

Inside each of the box contain one pregnancy kit with double line which means it's positive!

" We're pregnant again! " They said in unison and I looked over at Hwiyoung who looked more disgusted than ever but we all know he wants a younger sibling badly.

His mom chuckled, " I even took the test 8 times in order to give all of you this surprise! " His dad nodded and everyone laughed.

I nudged him, " You're going to be an older brother! " He scoffed.

" Yes, I know Dustbin. I'm not dumb, I know what this means. " He held up the pregnancy kit and I sneaked a laugh.

He inched closer to me, " What is it like having a younger sibling? " I thought for a bit.

" Annoying but they are the one that you can't live without. " He nodded.

I eyed him, " Excited? " He shook his head but he can't hide his smile.

His parents spread their arms, inviting him for a hug and he went up to them for a hug. He stayed in that position for so long, eventually we found out he cried because he was so happy.

I felt a hand on mine and I looked over, realising it was Hendery. " I need to tell you something that you must remember forever. " He leaned towards me before whispering into my ear.

" You're the mother of my kids. "

7th April 2021

Thank you guys for reading! and thank you @191231jisung for suggesting this story!

I hope you guys enjoyed this story and I hope I'm able to express my ideas well enough for you guys to imagine! Hehe stay safe, healthy and happy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 1.6K 111
!Instagram Version!
1.6K 156 20
"All I wanted was to be loved or cared for, as much as I cared for others. " Started - 08/21/2023 Ended - 12/31/2023 Continued - 05/13/2023 #3 jaeyu...
16.9K 462 21
"..I like you, No I love you". started: 03 31, 2020 ended: 07 16, 2020 ♡best scores♡ °#8/192 in johnmark
353K 6.3K 34
NCT DREAM//NCT U//NCT 127 Started May 2nd, 2018 Finished Sept. 5th, 2018