TABERU ─ Fushiguro M.

By yua-giri

❝ THOSE WHO YOU SAVE MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE. ❞ πŸ–‡ ready to go home after a mission, fushiguro spots... More

Notes.
01 | Wrong way home
02 | Swallow
03 | Train ride
04 | Interest
05 | Meet again
06 | Suspicious
07 | Thoughts
08 | Hungry
09 | Returning
10 | Jujutsu tech
11 | Explanation
12 | Second years
13 | Home
14 | Potential
15 | Eyes everywhere
16 | 'Are you alright?'
17 | Dinner
18 | Family
19 | Where things go south
20 | Messy
21 | Careful
22 | Targets
23 | Handcuffs
24 | Heavy
25 | Useless
26 | Reunite
27 | A team
28 | Nowhere
29 | Rage
30 | Awake
31 | Peace of mind
32 | Bad idea
33 | Alone
34 | Spiralling
35 | Identity
36 | Mistake
37 | No strings attached
38 | Rescue
39 | Shock
40 | Sleepless
41 | Car rides
42 | Saitama Urami
43 | Arguement
44 | Yasohachi bridge
00 | Seishin o Mitasu
46 | One and only
47 | His hammer
48 | A little bit of love
49 | Pretty girl Yuko
50 | The mole
51 | Neutral
52 | Letting go
53 | The divide
54 | Cutting ties
55 | Water and sand
56 | Retribution
57 | The ruined moment
58 | Eight-handled sword
59 | Hell on earth
60 | Thicker bond
61 | A true curse
62 | Sacrifice
63 | The new world
64 | Reunion of the strongest
65 | Okkotsu Yuta
66 | New motive
00 | The culling game
67 | Master tengen
68 | Rules
69 | Give and take
70 | Star corridor
71 | Tochigi prefecture
72 | Conscience
73 | Hoshi?
74 | Seven
75 | Garden
76 | Apprehended
77 | Colony
78 | Kogane
79 | Calm before the storm
80 | Stronger will
81 | Civil confrontation
82 | Lawyer and baths
83 | Trial of guilt
84 | Give and take
...
00 | Actors

45 | Deep breaths

10.8K 549 207
By yua-giri

"Why you-! Don't  touch me!"

"Ladies? Huh.. i apologize."

Both Kugisaki and Y/N stared in disbelief at the well-built man standing in front of them. Though it's late outside, he is wearing a.. Revealing.. outfit.

Y/N's feels like her heart stopped working as her eyes meets with two familiar pairs of red irises, seemingly always filled with delight and eager to cause trouble. Kugisaki, however, is too busy thinking about the situation they are in to notice the girl looking deflated.

"Ah ~ this is gonna be so boring! Where's the Itadori guy?!"

Seikatsu pouts, beginning to swing his heavy sledgehammer as if he was playing a game of golf.

He wore a long sleeve sweater underneath a white shirt. If he wasn't itching to fight the two students, then he'd looked as if he were a normal civilian carrying a heavy sledge hammer.

'He's normal, yeah, but he's also insane.' Y/N thought.

Eso hums, eyes still focused on the two first years, "No. The errand entrusted to us doesn't entail on killing jujutsu sorcerers."

"Retreat now and i'll let things be."

Kugisaki's brows furrow, "Errand?"

"Oh? I thought we had the same errand?"

Seikatsu smirks, "See? didn't i tell you they'll misunderstand? Eso, eso, i think she wants to fight!"

The curse sighs, his eyes still focused onto the two students. God, this Seikatsu guy's so fucking annoying― he had already seen his so-called sister back at the konbini store, to which he didn't recall mahito allowing him to roam around. Though due to his never ending pestering, eso eventually gives up.

They did get free ice cream because Seikatsu looked normal unlike Eso and Kechizu, but that's beside the point..! Mahito wouldn't want them straying far from their errands!

Y/N narrows her eyes around the area, feeling a large mass cursed energy suddenly lingering around the air.

As if everyone else felt and sensed the same thing, their expressions began changing― the grin on Seikatsu's face subtly drops, Kugisaki looks a little startled, and despite Eso not showing it, he is definitely a little surprised.

Sukuna's finger is now out of the barrier.

In a blink of an eye, Eso quickly moves to where the finger was, making Seikatsu scoff. He really wanted to have a rematch with Y/N. Bummer..

"That was a slip of a tongue. Forget i said anything."

"Stop right there― ack!"

Kugisaki's eyes widen as the girl bumps into her, hissing in pain.

"L/N?!"

She should've kept alert around her surroundings more. Y/N is now standing a few inches beside her, raising an arm imbued with cursed energy as she stops a sledgehammer from colliding with Kugisaki's head.

"Which one?" Seikatsu ask the girl with a smirk, meeting her slowly widening brown eyes. He tries to press the hammer harder againts Y/N's arms.

"Which L/N are you talking about, hm?"

"Shut it!" Y/N's grip on the head of the hammer tightens, "Kugisaki, go! I can handle this!"

"what? No! We're fighting them together!" she argues after regaining her composure. She takes a glance at the stranger who boldly claims himself as a L/N— is he crazy?

"Please? I've already fought with him before―ouch!― i can handle this!"

After getting her response, Kugisaki then hesitantly returns her attention to Eso, only to grin widely as he is now a few steps ahead of her.

'This guy's going straight were the finger is..!' she thought.

"You really think you'll lose me by running in that stupid location?!"

While they began a fight of their own..

"Not talking to me yet, huh, Y/N?"

Seikatsu snorts, harshly pulling his weapon back, causing the girl to stumble forward with her hands still gripping onto the cursed tool. Her eyes going wide.

"You gotta learn how to talk to your enemies!" he cackles, one of his leg raising to kick the girl on her stomach.

Y/N groans, "Why would i even want to talk to you?!" her brows were furrowed.

however, their moment is ruined only after a few seconds of the girl struggling to fight back as two new people had decided to show up.

Seeing that the intervention made the dark haired boy advert his eyes for a second, Y/N quickly pulls the sledgehammer away from Seikatsu, gasping as once she held the weapon, it made her stumble backwards due to its weight.

Seikatsu frowns, watching as the hammer light up with cursed energy. Her cursed energy. Y/N looked ready to smack him across the face with his own weapon.

He clicks the roof of his tongue. He should've kept his eyes on her.

"Ah! Kugisaki, L/N!"

"AH! Brother!"

Eso quickly turns his head to look at his younger brother. This left Kugisaki and Y/N confused while Seikatsu is stuck trying to figure out a way to retrieve his hammer back.

"You.. You.. You ―!"

"―SAW IT?!"

"Eh, who? Sorry, i guess?!" Y/N sweatdrops as she hears itadori respond.

The girl winces as she barely blocks a punch coming from Seikatsu, "Hey! Focus on me..!"

This is going to be a long night.

HOURS BEFORE ARRIVING

AT YASOHACHI BRIDGE . . .

"Hey. Choso, right?"

Seikatsu smiles, the corners of his eyes crinkling. His body was hunched over while talking to the aforementioned curse. He had his hands on his knees, supporting his weight. It felt like he was talking to a child.

"What do you want?" Choso mutters, voice cold as ever. He's sitting on the floor, minding his own business, until this fool decided to bother him.

The first time he gained conciousness, Choso noticed the people here aren't good at all. They had powerful jujutsu's. The bandages wrapped around Seikatsu's arms didn't go unnoticed for him either.

"Is the weird guy and cursed spirit both of your brothers? Hm?"

'Annoying.' Choso thought. Why would this two-faced psycho want to know, huh?

Choso had seen this man act all flowery and nice around him and his brothers when they were first introduced to him. His facade would only last for a few minutes before he changed in a flick of a switch.

Choso can still remember the bright and welcoming smile on Seikatsu's face— disappearing immediately when Geto and Mahito enteted the room.

Now, what does he want..?

"It's Eso and Kechizu. And yes, they're my brothers." is Choso's calm reply.

Seikatsu then hums, plopping down beside choso before leaning his back onto the wall. They were sitting on the floor, a few inches from eachother.

Choso spares the boy glance before ignoring him.

"Can i ask a question?" Seikatsu ask, "just one little question!"

Choso sighs, "No. Leave me alone―"

; KUCHI

Seikatsu grins widely as he hears Choso stop mid-sentence. A mouth had appeared behind his head, it's sharp pointy teeth hovering over both sides of choso's head. it's ready to bite him off.

"Now, wanna answer my questions? Ehehe.. Don't worry, it's only a few.."

He says, tone sweet as honey yet his intentions are the opposite— if the curse doesn't answer, he's getting his head chopped off. Choso then clicks the roof of his tongue out of annoyance.

"Before you ask, what's with this technique?" he scoffs afterwards. God, this is dumb.

Seikatsu chuckles, standing up before walking in front of Choso and kneeling. The two now face eachother, both intensely staring.

Choso glares at him. He clenches his fist, hating the way those teeth grazed the sides of his head.

"It doubles as a warp and a weapon. I can also store cursed tools in this and shred people into pieces. Just like what that mouth's about to do!"

He stops to laugh for a bit. Choso would've rolled his eyes if he had the energy to.

"Although this is a powerful technique, it's connected to my own stomach." Seikatsu continues, "The only thing preventing me from swallowing my own cursed tools is a extension technique― but you don't have to know that."

"And.. this is a family technique i share with my sister.."

He explains with a calm voice. On his face is a smug grin, red eyes observing Choso closely.

"Speaking of my sister, i have a few questions about your siblings..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 7.5K 54
❝ WHAT MAKES A GOOD LIFE WORTH LIVING? ❞ πŸ–‡ after years of struggling, gojo finds a way to escape the hell he used to call home. he'd then meet a w...
10.8K 604 59
You were out shopping for a birthday gift. Who knew that could lead you into a rabbit hole straight into the crazy world of Jujutsu Sorcerers with Go...
67.7K 3.4K 100
Her life turns upside down when a blindfolded man claims she isn't human anymore, but an Afypnoso who has to be exorcized. κ’·οΈΆκ’·κ’₯κ’·β€§β‚Š...
172K 4.5K 32
edited! All your life, you've been taught to fit in; to be ordinary. But you weren't ordinary, because you saw them. You saw the curses that littere...