Sound Wave - Hawks x Reader

De frogz__0

⚠️This story contains smut, violence and panic attacks⚠️ You had just graduated from UA highschool, and were... Mais

Heyoo
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31➴

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12➴

9.7K 230 596
De frogz__0

This chapter contains smut.

You heard some rustling, and there was someone moving around next to you. It caused you to wake up.

"Come on, Hawks. You're being too loud. Just get up already." A deep voice called out from the doorway. "Shut up, I can't exactly get out because of the position she's laying in." Hawks whisper shouted to the man. "If you keep talking you're going to wake her up." The man argued.

You decided to pretend to be asleep.

"Whatever, did you take care of Eraserhead?" The man asked.

"Well, I tried to get that villain, Sharp, to finish him off, but it turns out that Eraserhead is a lot stronger than I had guessed." Hawks whispered, and managed to get out from the weird position you were laying in, freeing himself from the bed.

What were they talking about?

"God, well what's his situation now?" The man queried. "He's in a coma." Hawks sighed.

"Come on, let's talk outside." The man left the room.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm not going to be here when you wake up, but I have to do this. Sweet dreams." He placed a kiss on your forehead, and left the room.

You opened your eyes abruptly, and threw your bedsheets off of you. "What the hell was that about?" You tilted your head.

You walked outside of your room, and looked around for any hospital staff. It seemed to be very dark outside, so there wasn't many staff hanging around your room. You managed to sneak past a couple of staff that were nearby, following a trail of red feathers that Hawks had unknowingly left.

When you reached the end of the trail, you saw Hawks sitting ontop of a building, with a woman. They seemed to be having an intense conversation. You raised an eyebrow, and snuck into the building. You climbed up a load of stairs, and as you were about to reach the roof, you saw someone at the top of the step.

"Hello?" You called out.

"What a shame, I didn't think you would follow us here." A familiar deep voice growled. It was the man who was with Hawks in the hospital. You looked over at him, and managed to make out his face.

He appeared to have a sort of plague mask on his face, which made you think of Overhaul, however you realised it wasn't him. Maybe a wannabe? He wore a fluffy hooded black coat, and long black gloves. He had dark blue jeans on, with a chain connected onto the belt hoops. He wore a white turtle neck, and had black shoes on, with a white tick along the side of each shoe.

"I'd suggest you leave, unless you want to fight me, Blast." The Overhaul lookalike crossed his arms, and then moved, directly standing infront of you. "I don't think that'll be very easy for you, especially with those injuries. Go back to the hospital, now." He moved his arm and grabbed your chin, his purple eyes staring into yours.

You narrowed your eyes. "Who said you can bark orders at me, wannabe Overhaul?"

The man let out a small chuckle. "You sure you want to fight me?"

"I'm not looking for a fight, I want to see Hawks. It makes me wonder, why is he hanging around with you, an obvious villain?" You felt a grin form on your face, as you clenched your fists. You really didn't want to fight this guy, since he was an unknown, he could easily beat you with your injuries still not having healed.

You had a hole pierced through your thigh, so it wouldn't be easy to fight.

"Maybe because he's fed up of you pathetic heroes." The plague masked man hissed. You scoffed. "That can't be true. He's the pro hero Hawks, there's no way he'd become friends with villains. That's just stupid." You glared. "Don't lie to me."

"Having trouble accepting the truth? Whatever, you're only a pawn. Since you're so infatuated with him, he's just using you, you're nothing to him." The masked man let go of your chin and turned around, putting his hands into his pockets.

You groaned, and turned around, then began walking down the stairs.

When you got outside, Hawks was looking down at the road. He saw you exit the building, and you glanced up at him. "Y/N.." He whispered, as he flew down to you. "What are you doing here?" Hawks pulled you into a hug.

"Don't try and act like you care." You pushed him off of you. Hawks looked confused. "What's wrong?" He placed his hand on your cheek.

"Don't touch me. You're working with the fucking villains?!" You shouted.

"W- No, Y/N, let me explain-"

You cut him off. "I don't want to hear it, I'm going back to the hospital." You slapped his hand off your cheek, and walked away. Hawks followed you.

"Y/N!" He shouted.

"Piss off!" You yelled back at him.

Hawks followed you all the way back to the hospital in silence, and you didn't do anything to try and stop him. You were angry, betrayed, and a bit sad.

You got into your room, and slammed the door behind you, then you jammed it shut with a chair. "Y/N!" He called out from outside the door. You jumped onto the bed, and curled into a ball.

Hawks sighed, and left. You felt a horrible feeling of longing wash over you, as your heart began to ache. Your covered your ears, and tried to block out everything.

Then, there was rattling at the window, though you didn't hear it since you were covering your ears. The window opened. You felt a breeze of cold air, and looked up.

You were shocked to see Hawks flying outside the window, his wings spread wide open, and the moon glowing behind him. No matter how angry you were at him, he still looked beautiful.

You let out a small 'tch' as you got out of bed, and walked over to Hawks.

"What? Explain then." You crossed your arms.

"I can't, just yet. I promise I will, but I'm not working with the villains. Well, I am but I'm also not." He rubbed the back of his neck, you rolled your eyes. "What an explanation, you can leave now." You turned away from him, and he reached inside the room and grabbed your hand.

Hawks climbed inside of the room, and pulled you into a hug. "Get off." You mumbled into his jacket, feeling your heart ache again. "No. Let me just hold you for a second." He placed a kiss ontop of your forehead.

Tears started to fill your eyes, as you gripped onto his jacket. "Hawks.." You trembled, as the tears poured down your cheeks. You couldn't hold in your feelings any longer, and Hawks sighed.

He placed you on the bed, with you on his lap. He let you cry into his arms, not knowing what else to do.

Once you'd finished crying, Hawks lifted your chin up, and placed a kiss onto your lips. "You okay now, kid?" He smiled.

"Shut up." You pouted. He let out a small chuckle.

Seeing him smile, hearing his laugh, it made your heart ache, and you got a feeling of longing and want wash over you. You grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

He closed his eyes, and wrapped his arms around your waist, pushing you right onto his dick. You let out small moans into the kiss as you grinded against him, feeling him get a boner through his pants.

You pulled away from the kiss, panting for air. "Y/N..." He whispered, and you moved your head near his lap, unzipped his pants, then pulled down his boxers. "Wait a sec are you goin-" He let out a gasp as you wrapped your hand around his dick, then licked the tip.

"Fuck..." He bit into his lip, as you put his dick inside of your mouth. You continued to move your tonuge, as you bobbed your head up and down, not being able to fit the whole thing in your mouth. You were careful not to use any teeth, but it was hard, considering how big his dick was.

You decided to use your hand and stroke the base where you couldn't reach.

You looked up at him, and felt your face start to flush.

Hawks' face was a bright red, and his head was thrown back. His teeth were sunk into the bottom of his lip, and his chest kept puffing in and out with his ragged breathing. Then, he looked down at you, and his eyes widened.

You felt yourself starting to get wet.

"Stop." He ordered. You listened. "Did I do something wrong, Hawks?" Hawks smirked, and pulled you closer to him by your waist. "That's not my name now then, is it?"

"Keigo." You whispered. Keigo nodded, and whispered into your ear.

"Is this your first time?" He asked. You felt a blush crawl across your cheeks, and then you nodded. "So, if this is your first time, then... was I your first kiss?"

You nodded.

"Was I the first guy to ever give you head?" He grinned cockily.

You nodded.

"Was that your first time giving a guy a blowjob?"

You nodded.

He ran his hand through his hair. "I guess this will be your first time having sex aswell." Keigo moved away from your ear, and lifted up your hospital gown, taking it off of you.

Since you had no underwear on underneath your hospital gown, this was the first time Keigo had ever seen you completely naked. His hands roamed around your body, and gripped onto your ass.

His hands moved to your entrace, and he slipped in a finger. You let out a gasp as he did. "Y/N, you're really lewd, you know." He smirked, and began to move his finger in and out of you. Your breathing got faster, and he slipped in another finger.

"Mm.. Keigo, just put it in, please." You quivered.

"Since you asked so nicely.." He kissed your neck, and then pulled a condom out of his pocket. He then slipped it on, and aligned himself with your entrance.

"Ready? I'll try be gentle." He winked. You nodded, and he pushed himself inside of you. You inhaled sharply.

It hurt like a bitch. He wasn't even fully in, and it hurt so bad.

"Relax." He smiled. You nodded, and took in a deep breath.

Keigo pushed it in all the way. You felt your eyes begin watering.

"Fuck..." You whimpered. Keigo wiped a tear away from your eye, and waited for you to adjust. Once you had, he started to move.

You crashed your lips into Keigo's and he slipped his tongue into your mouth. You followed his rythm, and Keigo moved a bit faster. You let out small moans into Keigo's mouth, which caused him to grin.

"Y/N, mind if I move a bit faster?" He whispered into your mouth. You placed another kiss on his lips, and nodded. "Please." You shivered. 

Keigo completely lost control, and grabbed your waist, slamming you down onto his dick. You gasped loudly as he hit right into your sweet spot, making you grip onto his shoulders.

"Found it." He grinned, and continuously hit you in that spot. You threw your head back, moaning loudly, and Keigo began to kiss and leave hickeys along your neck. He wasn't hesitant to let out any of his moans, which just turned you on even more.

Your legs began to shake, as you felt your climax approaching. "Keigo! Fuck... I can't!" You cried, and tightened your grip on his shoulders. Keigo could feel your nails digging through his jacket, and licked up your neck to your chin.

He hit harder into your g-spot, making your eyes roll to the back of your head and causing you to cum. Your walls tightened around him, and he grunted loudly.

"Y/N, I'm close." Keigo grunted.

Your legs were shaking and your breathing was ragged, but Keigo wasn't done. He grabbed your waist and slammed you down onto his dick again, moving continuously. "Wait- Keigo I just-!" You were cut off by Keigo grabbing your chin and shutting you up with a kiss. He pulled away and planted more hickeys, but along your chest this time.

"Fuck Y/N..." He growled. You felt a chill run down your spine from the vibration of his voice.

Keigo completely ignored the fact that you had just came, and continued to hit into your sweet spot. You tightened around him, and he tightened his grip on your waist.

He got faster, and his thrusts got more sloppy. You threw your head back, feeling your climax approaching once again. "Y/N! I'm gonna-"

"Me too!" You called out, as both of you moaned loudly, cumming together.

You panted, and Keigo whimpered into your chest, and his wings were puffed up. You looked at his wings, some feathers falling onto the floor. You admired the sight, and smiled. You kissed him on the head, and he looked up at you, pecking you on the lips.

"How was I? Great, right?" He winked.

"I wouldn't know. Pretty good for my first time though." You smirked.

Keigo pouted, and then pulled out. He slipped off the condom, that was now full of white fluid, and threw it on the floor. He then pulled out another packet. "I have more, wanna go again?" He grinned.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

51.6K 1.6K 42
Hawks was blessed with an amazing quirk, unlike you. But that's okay, you didn't really want to be a hero anyways. You had dreams about opening your...
440K 12.8K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...
254K 4.6K 59
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, i write short stories of our favorite fictional bird man ♡ ╰──╮ ❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ? ❞ 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐒 ────── ♡ 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙨 𝙭 (𝙛𝙚�...
100K 1.9K 23
"A hero and a villain, huh?" Hawks, the No.2 Pro hero, sent to spy on the League of Villains. But what happens if he falls in love with one of the vi...