I'm the Little Sister to the...

Autorstwa SanDiegoBeachBumm

Hi my name is Dyl its not short for anything, but it's a cool name to have anyway I'm sixteen years old, but... Więcej

I'm the Little Sister to the 4 Hottest Gods FML!
Oh Bring it On!
Saturday with you!?
Saturday well spent SIKE?
Asking for permission.
Twin bonding includes pranks!
Winks, Kisses, Tickle Fights, Love... Possibly?
FIRE ALARM?! Is that music playing...?
When I Said I'd Stay By Your Side. I Meant It.
Don't Turn Back.
Protective?
Chance+Bed=Uhm Not Going To Happen (:
The Dreaded Appointment
Does That Mean It's Wrong?
The Party.
Why Do I Feel Like You Are Hiding Something.
Sequel !!

YOU'RE going to fight for ME? Are you crazy?!

45.7K 862 161
Autorstwa SanDiegoBeachBumm

hi guys! thats all!

***********************************************************

_Dyl_

"NO STOP!" I yelled at a bruised up Chance holding up my twin who's sporting a black eye and a busted lip.

"Don't worry babe, I will." Chance states as an involuntary blush fills my cheeks with heat. "...after this."

"What..?" Chance then punched my brother forcefully in the stomach, but Blaise quickly recovers and punches Chance's left eye.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER! We'll carry this after school." Blaise states through clenched teeth towards Chance who's still on the floor from the blow.

"NO YOU WILL NOT MISTER SPARS AND MISTER PRICE! YOU BOTH HAVE DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!" " Mrs. Gleaves bellows.

"We'll see about that teach.." Blaise states smugly.

"Office. NOW!"

"Ugh. Fine!" Blaise states with a huff. "I'll see you at three o'clock." He says to Chance who's is now currently sitting in his assigned seat looking smugly at Blaise.

"Don't wimp out!" Chance calls out to my brother who's leaving the room.

My brother twitches probably ready to hit him, but a sickly sweet smile crawls onto his face.

"Oh! I won't." He replies with a sinister look in his eyes. "Neither will my brothers." He leaves the room without a second glance.

Oh no. I gasp as I start to slightly hyperventilate.

They are going to kill him-- not that I care or anything. I just don't uhh-- want my umm-- brothers to uhh uhmm-- get arrested. Yeah arrested. I don't want them to get arrested.

The class continues as if nothing happened.

"It seems like your brother loves me." Chance states sarcastically with a smile.

"Uhh! You know he will, and I mean WILL kill you!"

"Oooohh I'm shaking. He's nothing, but a little bitc..." He was cut off by my fist connecting with his unharmed right eye.

Now they match.

"YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT ANY OF MY BROTHERS, LET ALONE MY TWIN LIKE THAT! GOT IT!" I yell at him as an odd look crosses his features.

"MISS. SPARS OFFICE NOW!!"

"Don't have to tell me twice." I state with a smirk evident on my face.

I start walking down the halls humming to a random song.

Then out of no where someone grabs my elbow and puts their hand over my mouth while dragging me into the janitors closet.

A scream lodges in my throat; sending my body into shock.

Oh. My. God. I'M GOING TO GET RAPED IN A FREAKING JANITORS CLOSET. My mind races in fear. I didn't even realize I was crying until the rapist started wiping my tears, and tried to calm me down.

Key word: TRIED.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted. It was wrong of me. Will you forgive me?" I can't really tell who it is because it's extremely dark in here, then out of nowhere the lights turn on temporarily blinding me. Oh My Gosh!

My supposed rapist is the new kid Chance.

"Oh damn. Are you crying?!"

As soon as his left hand left my elbow I began to kick, punch, shove, and slap him.

A light groan escapes his luscious lips.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. It's starting to turn me on." Chance states whilst holding my hands above my head and his body-- his oh so sculpted body pressed against mine, and his tasty minty breath brushing against my lips. What I would do to kiss him right now.

"Take a picture." He says smirking, then stepping away to give me space.

"Oh God! You're a player and now conceited. Wow. You're the whole package aren't you?" I state sarcastically while flipping my bangs away from my eyes.

"You know you want to kiss my face off!" He replies smirking.

"Oh my dear fuck! Did I say that out loud?!" I shriek while blushing tomato red.

"No babe. But now you did." Chance states as he walks past me to go open the door to leave.

"Gosh I'm a sad excuse of a girl." As I'm about to leave the cramped closet he pushes me against the door and delicately begins to kiss my neck. "W-wh-what a-are you d-doing..?" I stutter out just as he begins to suck on my soft spot. "Mmm. Chance." I grasp onto his muscular shoulders. Oh my freaking gosh did I just freaking moan?! What the fuck is wrong with me?

I never moan.

"So am I forgiven?" His lips brush against my tingling skin with every word.

"Let me think about it--" I respond sarcastically. He then nips my skin with his teeth and sucks on another soft spot.

"How about now? Since I know you like this."

"No!" He begins to suck on my sweet spot again. I move my neck to the side to give him more access. "Mmmm Chance."

"How about now?" He states seductively with a smile clear in his voice.

"Y-yeah sure." I state while stuttering. Damn it. I can't even freaking walk.

"You okay there?" He says holding me up.

"Yeah-- yeah just let me go." I spit pushing out of his arms.

"Fine, I just wanted to help." Chance says while smiling at my neck.

Okay this guy is either a pervert  or he is an undercover Edward Cullen. Yeah that's it. He's one of them Cullens.

"You just wanted to help?! You're the freaking reason I'm going to the office." I say way too harshly.

"Whatever, but I will be seeing you later babe." He begins the walk back to class. I roll my eyes making my way to the office.

I open the door to the principles office only to see my brother sitting there all alone.

He looks up at me then does a double check.

"What the hell is that?!" My twin yells wide-eyed.

"What is what? And what the hell crawled up your arse and died." I say laughing at his weird reaction.

"THAT! Who. Did. It?!" He screams pointing to my neck.

"What are you talking about?" I state as I take out a mirror, and check out my neck.

My eyes widen at the purple bruise staining my tan skin.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Is that a hickey?!" I state blushing looking at my brother.

"WHICH FUCKER DID THAT TO YOU?!" Blaise begins to shake from anger.

"I. Am. Going. To. Kill. Him." I say through clenched teeth. 

"Who?!"

I look over at him forgetting he was there for a brief second. I shake my head in response.

"Nobody. It's just nobody."

"Dyl Spars you better tell me the bitch that did that. Cause I know for sure you didn't do that to yourself. I know for a..."

"Mr. Spars come in here." Our school principal Joanly says in his usual authoritative voice.

"We will talk about this after school. Got it." He says before turning towards the principals room.

Damn. I'm screwed.

"Miss. Spars, Principal Joanly says just come after school for detention. Alright honey." Sherry the school secretary says in her mother like voice.

"Okay thanks Sherry."

--LUNCH--

I usually sit with my brothers and their popular friends but today I'm sitting alone on the school's front yard lunch table. Why you may ask, because I'm not in the mood to be "overprotected". Ugh! Why can't I be a normal girl with normal brothers who aren't so protective.

I feel someone put their large warm hand over my eyes with their head to next to my ear on my shoulder. By this warm tingly feeling, I know it's Chance. I have a little plan for him as pay back.

"Guess who?" Chance whispers in my ear with his lips on my earlobe, and I shiver. Damn body. You're supposed to be on my side.

"Mmm...let me guess. You're that new hot guy Chance right?" I state seductively taking my bottom lip into my mouth. At my words he takes his hand off my eyes and spins me around.

Perfect my plan worked.

He pushes me against the tree that is neighboring the bench I was sitting at putting his full warm body on me and I put my hands on the back of his neck. To everyone who might be looking at us would think we were about to have a full on make out session (little did they know). I then put my lips to his ear nibbling on his earlobe, and I didn't miss the shiver that ran through his body.

Ha! Now it's time for the home run! I stand on my tiptoes and whisper in his ear. "You think you have a chance with me don't you Chance? Well here is a little extra present from me to you." I add more spice to my last sentence.

Chance then pushes harder against me. Which I have to admit made me want to never leave, but I'm going to finish this plan off. I'm going to win.

"Take this." I whisper in his ear just as I knee him in the groin.

"Ugh." He doubles over in my pain.

"You little bitch. You gave me a freaking hickey." I spit as he is recovering from my sudden blow.

"I think my work looks great on you." He states smirking while slowly getting off the floor.

"Why can't you leave me alone like every fucking boy at this damn school?!" I say exasperated.

"Because. You are a challenge that I will win..." He states with a genuine smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------xx---------------------------------------------------------------------

There i'm done with this chapter, and i am guna start writing out the next one. So it'll probably take me a few days but hopefully not too long.

Peace.Love.San Diego.(:

--xx--helloSD--xx--

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

739K 23.2K 47
[TW: This book contains strong language and scenes that others may find uncomfortable to read. | Also note that this was made by a 13-year-old so don...
23 4 18
This is a story of Brianna Carter, a girl with redhaired and blue eyes who had guy bestfriend and also childhood friend, named Liam, which was a quar...
1.1K 128 42
~COMPLETED~ We were so close to each other. Another movement forward and our lips would meet. His beautiful blue eyes flicker at my lips and I just...
1.2M 30.8K 57
He's smirking down at me as he says, "Um, you're in my seat." I laugh and say, "You realize that is the most cliche thing you could possibly say?" ...