Destiny's Game

By Anamika_anu

√Slow Updates ¶ Vineet Raheja, an ace Business tycoon loves his wife Ruhana dearly but storm parted them and... More

Disclaimer
Character Sketch
Prolouge
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13

Chapter - 5

55 5 74
By Anamika_anu

Ruhana was angry over Vineet for being late and also for not informing her. 

''Hadh hai Vineet, ho kya gaya hai tum sabko? Kal se pareshan kar rakha hai sabne?'' She scoffs glaring at him. 

''Arey arey!! Shant baba, saara gussa mujh pe hi utarogi?'' He asked, smiling. 

Aah! He's always smiling for no reason. 

Ruhana rolls her eyes but is left surprised when Vineet moves aside and she finds someone standing behind him. 

A wide smile spread on her face to see the person, she pulled the person inside and engulfed them in a tight hug. 

The person is none but Anamika! 

''Ana, kahan thi tu aaj!?'' Ruhana questions as she told her that she didn't turn up the whole day and now she's here, how?

Ruhana looks at Anamika, ''Tu yahan kaise aai? Mumma toh keh rahi thi tu subha se gayab hai aur aab achanak yahan, kaise?'' She questioned in one breath.

Anamika stares at her sister blankly and then at Vineet who makes a puppy face, she glares at him. 

Ruhana notices that,''tum dono ishare mein kya baatein kar rahe ho? Kuch puch rahi hoon uska jawab toh do? Dekho, main already bahut gusse mei hoon aur wo bhi tum.dono ki wajah se toh chup rehke mera gussa aur na badhao!'' She glares at them, surprising the other two.

They exchange glances as Ruhana is not a person who gets angry easily but today she seems to be in a really bad mood!

Vineet moved by his wife and wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

''Gussa kyun ho rahi ho tum, tumhe toh khush hona chahiye iss jhalli ko dekh ke aab yahi toh tum chahti thi. That's what I planned it for you, she is your surprise gift!'' He exclaims caressing her arm lightly. 

Ruhana gazed at him. Okay, he did good by calling Anamika here and that too for her but he could have told her about this. She was worried whole day for her sister but her husband and sister were busy planning thus stupid surprise. A good surprise can do nothing good if it gives you worries before, it kills all the excitement. 

Ruhana removes Vineet's hand from her shoulder,''tum mujhe bata sakte the, mumma kitne tension mei hai aur main bhi. Ek toh iss ladki ka phone nahi raha toh call karke puch tak na sakte kahan hai aur ek tum kuch bhi karte ho!'' She says in a calm tone.

Before Vineet could reply, Anamika almost jump to her other side,''exactly, maine inko bola tha batane ko par inhone suni nahi meri aur mere pass toh phone hi nahi hai main batati kaise?'' She says rolling her eyes on Vineet. 

He smacked her head,''jyada bano maat, tumhare pass pura din tha tum ek call karke apni Di se bata hi sakti thi ki tum thik ho par wo toh tumse hua nahi aab meri biwi ko mere khilaf bhadka rahi ho!'' He glares at her. 

''Tum dono fir suru ho gaye!'' Ruhana scoffs. 

''She started it!'' Vineet exclaims, pointing to Anamika who slapped on his hand. 

Ruhana pushed away both of them,''tum dono ladd hi lo pehle phir mujhe bula lena.'' She retorts and turns to go but Anamika holds her hand.

''Arey nahi, aise na bolo. Ek toh main aapse milne aai aur aap aise hi jaa rahe ho, very bad!'' Anamika says as she places her head on Ruhana's shoulder. 

''Haan toh tujhe hi ladna hai toh main kya karu chali hi jaati hoon tum dono aaram se ladna fir!'' Ruhana says coldly. 

''Mujhe na ladna kissi se main yahan ladne thodi aai hoon, mujhe toh aapke saath masti karni hai!'' Anamika states as she pecks Ruhana's cheek making her smile. 

Vineet notices that and knows his wife's anger is vanishing but he thought to tease her. 

''Haan wo toh tumko na lekin lagta hai tumhari Di ko tumhara yahan aana pasand na aaya. Chalo, bag toh pack hi hai tumhara main tickets karwa deta hoon tum chali jao wapas!'' Vineet says, winking at Anamika. She got his points and played along. 

''Oh, yeah! Mujhe bhi lagta hai, wapas jana hi aacha rahega I guess.'' Anamika says dramatically releasing Ruhana from her grip. 

Ruhana slaps on her cheek lightly,''bas nautanki! Kuch der pehle toh ladd rahe the aur abhi dono mujhe sataane ke liye ek team ban gaye, how bad!'' She taunts them but pulls Anamika in a warm hug. 

Anamika smiles widely wrapping her arms around her sister, finally she gets the love of her sister after so long. 

Vineet stares at the sisters smiling, he's happy that his wife is smiling now and isn't angry anymore. 

Ruhana asks them to freshen up, they nod and move to their respective rooms. Anamika has her own room here as after Ruhana's marriage she wanted Anamika to live with her. Anamika wanted the same and was there for two months but her arguments with Vineet made her return to her parents. 

**

Around an hour later after having their dinner Ruhana and Vineet were in their room, Vineet was telling her about his new project when he finds her constant stare on him. 

He turns to her,''kya hua?'' He asked, raising his brow.

Ruhana smiles at him,''Thank you!'' She says. 

Vineet narrowed his eyes,''Thank you?? Kisliye?'' He asked. 

''Ana ko yahan laane ke liye! Mujhe na laga tha tum kuch aisa karoge.'' Ruhana says as she keeps her head on his chest. Vineet wraps his arms around her. 

''Karna toh tha hi, aab tum itna gussa thi ki kuch sun bhi na rahi thi. Aise mei yahi laga mujhe toh kiya and see tum bhi khush ho!'' He exclaims looking at her, smiling as always.

Ruhana smiles at his words but asks,''tum har waqt muskurate kyun rehte ho? Hamesha toh aisa kuch hota nai jo muskurate raho!'' Ruhana questions as she looks at him, parting from him.

Vineet takes a breath and holds her hand,''jab tum saath ho mere toh kya ye wajah kam hai muskurane ko!?'' He exclaims lovingly. 

Ruhana stares at him, she feels herself really lucky to have someone like him who loves her truly. He may annoy her sometimes but his unconditional love for her is limitless and beyond her imagination. 

She comes out of his trance when he says,''waise meine aaj itna kuch kiya actually kalse hi. Anamika ko toh aate hi itna pyar mil gaya aur mujh bechare ko aab tak kuch na milla, poor me! Atleast ek reward to banta tha mera par it's okay.'' He shrugged his shoulder, gloomily. 

Ruhana laughed at his words but cupped his face and sealed his lips, he responded immediately. They share a soft kiss full of love, but jump apart when the door of their room suddenly gets open and Anamika steps in.

''Oops!!'' Anamika gazed at them mischievously. 

Vineet rolls his eyes,''tumko itni bhi akal nahi, ek married couple ke room mei bina knock kiye ghus gayi.'' He scolded her. 

''Aab married couple itne impatient ho ki room bhi na lock kare toh ye meri galti thodi!'' She exclaims, shrugging her shoulders. 

''Come on, tum dono fir suru na ho jao.'' Ruhana says trying to divert their mind as she doesn't want this topic to be stretched. 

''Haan, chalo niklo aab. Raat ho gai jaa ke so jao!'' Vineet ordered to Anamika who climbs up on their bed and make space between them. She laid down placing her head on Ruhana's shoulder and  wrapped her arms around Ruhana.

''Main yahi soyungi, Di ke saath!'' Anamika declares, Ruhana caressed her head lightly. 

''Arey, ye kahan ki baat hui bhala. Jao tum apne room mei, ye mera room hai aur yahan main hi soyunga!'' He declared and made her sit, pulling her by her arm. 

Ruhana stops him,''rehne do na Vineet, aaj hi toh aai hai wo kya fark padta hai tum kissi aur room mei so jao aaj.'' Ruhana suggested as she too wanted to spend some time with her little one. 

Vineet denies,''nahi main naa jayunga kahin.'' He says stubbornly. 

''Okay, fir couch pe so jao aap! It's the last option you have now nahi toh jabardasti nikalna padega aapko!'' Anamika says giggling receiving fierce glare from Vineet. 

''Kyun zidd kar rahe ho Vineet, ek din ki toh baat hai.'' Ruhana tried to make him understand, Vineet rolled his eyes.

''Ye bahut galat hai, behen ke aate hi tum uski side ho gayi!'' Vineet makes a face gazing at Ruhana. 

But Anamika says something that left him stunned while Ruhana laughs at her words.

...

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481 46 11
Ruhana is a single mother who's impregnated in her teenage years. When no one supported her, her friend did and she gave birth to a baby girl. Kabir...
3.1K 306 23
~The Two Kids : If one broken so the other in search of peace and shoulder in childhood found solace in each other without knowing the unwavering fee...
23.6K 2K 29
18 years ago one thing happened between two love birds, & they separate their ways only, without divorced, only they signed one contract, that they w...
13.4K 680 43
[COMPLETED] #13 in #spouse hotlist. #14 in #lifepartner hotlist. #1 in #vineetkumar hotlist. She lives with her son. He's a loner. What will happ...