Sᴛᴇᴘ Vɪʀɢɪɴᴛʏ | ᴍᴀᴛᴛɪᴀ ᴘᴏʟɪʙɪᴏ

Από -SOLDMYSOUL4U

In which a virgin girl meets the schools fuckboy and shyboy at the same time while in a not so nice mindset... Περισσότερα

! 1 ¡
! 2 ¡
! 3 ¡
! 4 ¡
! 5 ¡
! 6 ¡
! 7 ¡
! 8 ¡
! 9 ¡
! 10 ¡
! 12 ¡
! 13 ¡
! 14 ¡
! 15 ¡
! 16 !
! 17 ¡
! 18 ¡
! 19 !
! 20 ¡

! 11 ¡

1.6K 29 1
Από -SOLDMYSOUL4U

natalia pov

i woke up half naked next to mattia. we hadn't moved in our sleep at all.

i also woke up without my v card, gosh i wanna scream it in my mom's face.

mattia made me forget about kairi last night and i will forever thank him for that.

"mattia wake up and stop locking your door!" i heard his dad shout from outside.

he scared mattia out of his sleep, it was funny.

"i'm up, natalia woke me up!" he said.

no i didn't?

"i didn't know natalia spent the night?" he said in a question tone. "she did she slept in my room." mattia groaned.

"tell her i said goodmorning i have to get work." his father said.

"this is why like your house better." mattia placed his hand on my ass. "i just know how to get myself up using an alarm." i kissed his nose earning a big smile on his face.

"go get ready." he chuckled slapping my butt. "just because we fucked doesn't mean i'm letting you do that to me." i get up covering my boobs with my arm and finding my bralette that was laying on the floor.

"oh come on!" he groaned getting up. "besides we're siblings." i walked into his bathroom.

he followed me to the bathroom and looked intensely at my body. his arms found their way to my
waist and his lips found their way to my neck.

"you can't do that." i say. "i'll do whatever i want, parents ain't stopping shit." he mumbled into my ear.

goodness that was sort of hot.

"no like you can't, i don't want kairi knowing about this." i say. "why? you ended things with him last night. is this what it's going to be like with you?" he asked.

"i can't just get over kairi in a single night." i say walking to the shower. "it wasn't just any regular night." he said. "and kairi isn't just any regular boy." i huff turning on the shower.

"then what am i? am i just some guy that you lost your virginity to?" he asked. "quite frankly mattia, yes." i take off my bra and underwear and get into the shower.

i didn't mean it.

"so i'm not the guy you described last night? you just wanted to lose your virginity because you're mad at your mom?" he said taking off of his underwear and joining me.

"can you get out?" i stand directly underneath the shower head. "why? you're just some girl i fucked." he stood behind me and i could feel his eyes on my ass.

"i didn't mean it, i was just mad that you think kairi's some loser with no life." i say. "because that's what he is! you have bad taste in men." he pours the shampoo out of the bottle and onto my hair.

"that explains you then huh?" i turn around facing him while rubbing the shampoo in. "no, i'm just your brother." he grabbed onto my ass.

he pressed our bodies together and stood under the shower head.

"you have one lucky sister." i smile leaning in for a kiss while my shampoo covered hands transfered into his hair.

he chuckles before kissing me.

we were so confusing i love it.

we got ready together casually making out and having sex.

i seriously couldn't get over him. kairi and mattia.

we were downstairs where we tried our very best to act like i didn't lose my virginity to him.

"everything okay at home? mattia told me last night what happened." mattia's mom said. "things are okay, i just wish things could be different." i say.

my mom not marrying his fucking dad would be good.

"i always be here for you when you need me and so is mattia, he loves you more than me." she chuckled. "mattia's been really sweet about this whole thing, i honestly wouldn't want anyone else to be my future stepbrother." i say.

yes i would. anyone else could be my stepbrother.

mattia walked down the stairs yelling, "stop flirting with my mom and lets go!" we both laughed and i picked up my backpack.

mattia's mom went over to get a few clothes and personal belongings for me. i decided i was going to spend sometime away from my mom.

plus i got to stay in mattia's room.

"bye you two!" his mom shouted watching us drive off.

i drive mattia and i to school. we chatted a bit before even getting into the school's parking lot. we walked out of the car meeting in front of the car.

i wasn't excited to see kairi. at all.

"come here." mattia said noticing my nervousness. he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer kissing my forehead.

i sighed resting my head on his chest, "the best is what you're going to get, and i don't care what you do just don't hurt yourself and your beautiful face." he rubs my back.

he brought so much comfort to me, his hands calmed me down. his body, his lips, his touch, it was all complete magic.

i smiled into his chest and gripped onto him hard. i didn't feel like letting go of him, "i don't remember being this close with my sister." we looked up spotting alessya and alejandro looking at us.

those two were always together.

i detached myself from mattia and leaning on the car.

"that's because you don't have one." mattia said making us all laugh.

i saw alessya giving me a look. i couldn't tell if it was a look that said "i know you lost your virginity to your stepbrother." or if it was that look that said "you like your stepbrother."

either way i could agree on both.

"hey." a very familar voice said walking up. it was kairi. "we're gonna talk." i said grabbing onto kairi's hand and pulling him aside.

"nice voicemail." he chuckled. he sounded hurt.

i walked us over to the side of the school with him following me.

"you couldn't even be with me a week." he scoffed. "am i doing something wrong? am i the problem?" he asked. "no you are not the problem, i am. i can't stay loyal for shit so i ended things that way i wouldn't hurt you." i say.

"i'm hurt right now! you're telling me you can't stay loyal but it obviously isn't that." he says. "then what do you think it is? you seriously think i'd cut off this amazing thing we had going for no reason?" i ask.

"i think you just don't like me." he says. "that's not true, i like you-." he stops me from saying anything further. "cool! you like me i like you, why are you ruining something amazing?" he asks.

"because i don't if i'm ready!" i say. there's a very brief moment of silence but it wasn't awkward.

"fine, i'll give you some time and if you aren't ready then we don't have take anything further but we can be friends til then. i don't feel like losing you." he grabs onto my hands.

i smile and hug him.

"i don't feel like losing you either." i say. "good let's get back with the others, i'm pretty sure mattia doesn't like watching alessya and alejandro make out." he says making us both laugh.

we walked back to the three laughing as mattia made faces at the two.

"you two good?" mattia asked. "better than ever." i said jumping onto kairi's back. "you're a whale." he said placing his hands underneath my thighs for support.

"and you're a midget." i mumbled. "can you two like stop?" kairi asked alessya and alejandro.

they groaned pulling apart their lips and staring at the three of us.

"i'm a virgin i don't wanna see that shit." i say.

mattia chuckles looking up at me and then alejandro furrows his eyebrows.

"fine half of a virgin." i say.

alejandro then gave mattia and i both a look. he's gonna be the first person we tell.

"what's half of a virgin?" alessya asks. "it's where you've done everything but let a guy put a dick into you." alejandro says.

then the bell rings and the guys and i walk to our first period.

apparently alejandro got his scheduled changed and his so now his 5th period and 1st period are switched.

"good morning students, we have a new group coming to pvhs." mr. crawford said as mattia's group of friends came in.

good god.

"their names are lucci happe, bryce hannah, nico rosamilia, nico eiden, ceila braud, hunter sancetta, and camilla carcoba." he pointed to each one of them as they all smiled and waved.

i saw a devilish smirk appear on my mattia's face making me roll my eyes. i looked back at kairi who had taken into account that ceila was here.

he had a sad expression on his face and his hood was over his head. he was fidgeting with his pencil and then he looked up at me.

he gave me a weak smile before i scooted my chair back a bit til i reached kairi's desk. the desk weren't that far apart from each other and everyone was talking so it wouldn't matter.

"you okay?" i ask. "do you know those people?" he asked before brunette nico just had to say something, "your soccer field looks small." he leaned on my desk looking at me.

he hasn't done anything, so i'm gonna be nice.

"your chance of winning looks smaller." i smirk. "so you do you know them." i hear kairi mumble.

he's going to have to wait.

"decided mattia and kairi wasn't enough so you're going for nico?" bryce said walking up to us. "i'll have who i want, besides i don't want any of them." i get a glare from mattia before i bite my inner cheek.

"sure you don't." mattia chuckles going back on his phone. "who'd want a guy that wasn't potty trained til he was 11?" i say with a big fat smirk on my face.

"who'd want a virgin?" he smirks back and we both try to contain our laughter. "you're right who'd want one?" alejandro says taking a bit of a pop tart.

"dumbass we were talking about her." bryce said. "oh yeah i don't want nat, i got alessya." he smiles cheekly to himself. "fucking simp." kairi says.

"who wouldn't have a giant ass crush on alessya, she's hot." i say looking at kairi. "you're hot too." he smiles.

i could feel mattia's eyes on us.

"she doesn't want you little man, in fact she literally ended things with you just last night!" mattia says with a bit of sarcasm laced in his voice.

nico and bryce both "oo-ed" as if they were 3rd graders landing a water bottle flip.

"how does he know?" kairi asks me. "i finally have the worksheets so i want everyone in their assigned seats right now." mr. crawford saved me.

i scoot my chair back to my desk completely ignoring mattia. he grabbed onto my thigh but i just slapped it off of me.

"i'm sorry nat. i just don't like him, and he made it worse by hitting on you." he said. "he did nothing wrong, you just need to shut up sometimes." i say writing on the worksheet.

"i need to shut up? you were moaning so fucking loud i almost told you to shut up." he said. "i didn't moan that loud!" i whisper yell.

"yes you did, you were moaning and screaming my name." he pulled a piece of hair behind my ear.

mattia fucking polibio.

"sorry the sex was good, i didn't expect my first time ever to be actually good." i say. "that's what happens when you choose the right guy." he smiles before kissing my cheek.

he really can't be doing this, kairi was right behind us.

mattia pov

i really can't be doing this, especially with her.

she's perfect. i've never met someone so perfect.

the way she walks, the way she talks, the way she writes.

i'll forever hate my dad. i don't deserve to fall for someone i won't ever be fully in love with.

"try and guess who it is." hands were placed over my eyes as cute little chuckles escaped from her mouth. "the hottest girl alive." i pull her onto my lap.

we were sitting on the bleachers together. we didn't want to be bothered by the others.

i hated how we hate to keep this a secret.

she plants a kiss on my lips making me smile. she knew how to cheer up.

"how has school been so far?" she asks as her arms wrap around my neck. "it's been okay, it's just been one really long week." i bite into a strawberry.

i flip the strawberry over letting her take a bite into it, "i'm excited to see marcus and alex on sunday." she covers her mouth as she chews.

they were more than likely to be the first ones to know about us.

"should marcus and alex be the first ones we tell?" i ask. "i kind of figured you wanted to tell alejandro and alessya first." she said. "oh hell no, alessya maybe not alejandro, he's going to tell kairi." i say.

she nods in understanding, "so marcus and alex it is." she says. "sunday, at the ball thats when we can tell them." i say.

she kisses me and smiles into the kiss. my day was just getting better by the second.

"saw y'all up here, guessing this is where the cool kids hang out." i heard footsteps coming up the bleachers.

glad they don't know we're future siblings.

"so you chose mattia?" bryce sat down next to lucci. "i haven't chosen anyone yet." she chuckles.

yes she has.

"where's those losers?" lucci said. "cafeteria, we wanted to be alone but then you dumb pricks found us." i say.

"oh so you were going to take her virginity?" brunette nico asked.

why'd he remember that?

"we just wanted to be alone." natalia got off of my lap.

these mother fuckers just destroyed my day.

i saw a smile on brunette nico's face.

"why are you smiling?" i asked him. "can i not smile?" he asks.

i just shake my head and then i feel a hand fitting into mine. nat was amazing. her head falling onto my shoulder and the smile appearing on my face was even better.

there's a few moments of silence before the girls start talking about the dresses they were wearing to prom.

"so what are you wearing natalia?" camilla says.

nat pulls out her phone and shows a picture of her in the green dress she picked out yesterday.

sometimes i really do wonder if god really is a woman.

"your body is so pleasing to look at." camilla says. "get married in that dress oh my lord." ceila says. "i'm honestly thinking about it." she chuckles.

those little happiness filled chuckles.

"lets see it." bryce says. "uh no." i snatch the phone out of her hand. "we'll see her in it on sunday, let them see." ceila says.

she had a very valid point.

"they can wait til sunday." i say turning off her phone. "mattia give me my phone." nat says.

i give it to her in hopes she doesn't let them see. a few seconds go by and the guys phones go off. she doesn't have their number so i don't think she can send it to them.

hunter chuckles before showing everyone that nat airdropped it to them.

now they have the fucking photo that i took!

"not only have they looked at it they could've saved it!" i yell. "oh trust me it's saved." bryce laughs. "delete it moron!" i shout.

"chill out it's not like we are going do something with it." brunette nico chuckles. "they're going to do nothing, trust me." she smiles throwing my arm over her waist.

i'll believe them until i catch one of their nasty ass's beating to it.

"anyone got a soccer ball?" brunette nico smirked. "there's some soccer balls over there on the bench." nat pointed.

the two were getting closer and i wish i could just stop it.

"lets have a pre-game." hunter mentioned.

"hell fucking yes." nat and nico said at the same time.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

928K 42.5K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
150K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.7M 48.5K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
129K 7.3K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...