The Unexpected Lovers (Comple...

Oleh waanjaimjora

Serendipity Series #2 Meet Type Ace Suppasit, Leader of the Double Aces, One of the famous groups in the Uni... Lebih Banyak

PROLOGUE
The Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 25

1.5K 132 17
Oleh waanjaimjora

A/N

Moments when Ace goes to Damon!!

Ace POV

My heart is shaking so hard when the cab that I was riding on to go to the place where Joong asked me to go. My legs are getting weak, and I feel like I will collapse, but I know I need to be strong for Damon!! I need to do this to help him move on from me. I can't just keep ignoring him like this. Also, I really want to see him, even just for the last time, before I let go of him. I want to see him one more time.

Just one last time!!

I arrive at a condo building near the University. Someone is already waiting for me outside the building when I arrived.

It was Boun!! He looks so serious when I went out of the cap. He is just looking at me emotionless. I will admit that I'm still feeling so scared whenever I see one of Damon's friends. The look on their face when they are doing those bad things to me still lingers in my memory till now.

"You're here!! Thankfully!! because I really don't know what Joong will do to you if you don't!!" He said to me, wearing his poker face.

"I'm sorry!" I said to him while we are riding the elevator.

"Don't say that to me because it's useless!! I'm not the one you hurt and dump just like that. I don't know the real reason why but I know you did wrong for doing all of this to our friend. How dare you cross him!! Us!! It seems like you haven't learned your lesson!! If only you aren't Damon's lover!! You'll be dead already!! I don't really know what Damon sees in you for him to love you this way!! He never acted this way before, he is always the one who inflicts pain on others, but this time it's the other way around!! He looks so messed up because of you!!! God!! If only Damon does not kill me, I really want to hurt you right now!! But he warned us. Regardless of what you did to him, he is still protecting you!" He sounded so angry while saying this.

We arrive at the high floor of this condo. I just followed him quietly. Then I saw him knock on one of the doors here on this floor. This floor only consists of two doors which indicates that this floor is owned but two owners only.

"Get ready yourself, for you are about to see because this is not the usual strong Damon anymore. I don't know who this is but this is the first time I ever saw him act this way!!" Boun seriously said to me, which only made me feel worst. My heart is beating so fast right now.

Boun open the door for me. I just looked at him with so much sorry in my eyes. He ignored me. I proceed to go inside and what I saw broke my heart into pieces. I never imagine seeing him like this. I never guess he will be like this after what happened, I know he was hurt, but I didn't realize he was this hurt. It's only been three days, but the way he looked right now is like he's been like this for months already. What happened to him!!!

He is just sitting on the ground of the living room, looking so lost and helpless!! I think he doesn't even notice that I'm here because he is not moving.

He looks so different from the Damon I last saw three days ago. He looks like a mess. His clothes look like it has been worn for more than a day, his also growing some beard, his hair is so messy. I badly want to run to him, but my body is stuck in my place. I can't seem to move or do anything!!!

"Look what you did to him!! This is because of you!!" Boun angrily said to me

"OH, YOU'RE HERE!!!" Joong also furiously said to me, he was about to charge on me, but Zee stopped him.

"Joong! This is not the time!! Damon needs him!! We don't have a choice remember?? Please calm down!!" I heard Zee said to him. I saw how Joong angry shove Zee down, which made him fall back on his seat.

"Better fix him, or I will kill you!!" Joong angrily said to me, then he walked inside a room and closed the door harshly. Zee went near me. He held my shoulder before speaking

"Please help us fix him. I don't know what I will do with him anymore. He keeps on finding you!! Day and night, he runs and looks everywhere for you!! He is about to go crazy. Did you know that he was involved in a motorcycle accident to find you!! He doesn't care about his safety, and all he can think about is you!! Thankfully! He only got minor injuries and bruises because I don't know what we will do to you if we lose him!! He is like my brother!! I don't care what happened between you two, but if it's because of what we did to you!! I'm sorry about that!!" Zee said to me. He looked sincere!! Accident?? Is this why he sad some bandages on his elbow and hands.

"Why are you saying sorry to this guy!! He doesn't deserve." Boun is speaking, but Zee didn't let him finish

"Boun!! This is for Damon!! Besides being our leader, he is also our friend and our sworn brother!!! You don't want your friend and brother to go crazy, right??" Zee said, sounded like he is giving warning to him. Boun just shut up and look away and go into the room after closing the door behind me. Zee faces me again

"Go to him, Ace!! GO and help him!! I'm not asking you to agree to be with him again, but please help me fix him. We don't want to lose him. That man had suffered so many hardships in life already. Please don't ever add up on it." Zee seriously said and left me. I looked at Damon, who is still sitting on the floor with his eyes close. He was holding a beer bottle. Actually, they are more than ten bottles of beer on the floor. Don't tell me he drank all of that. I did my best to pull some courage to run to him.

I drop on the floor to face him!! His face looks so tired and gloomy. His eyes bags are showing too. Oh god!! Babe!! What did you do to yourself? I gradually held on to his face. I really missed him so much!! This beautiful manly face is the best face for me, God!! I miss you so much, babe.

I can help but to start crying again.

"Babe!! I'm sorry for putting you into this situation!! I'm really sorry for hurting you!! I love you so much, but I can't be selfish with you!! I'm really sorry!! Please forgive me!! or please just move on from me. I can't have you!! I can't ever have you!! Please let go of me." I was just caressing his face when suddenly he woke up.

The frown on his forehead is showing. He is trying so hard to wake up it seems that he doesn't know I'm here already because he is not looking at me yet, but when he does, He suddenly forms a very shocked look on his very face.

"OH, GOD!! You're here!!" he shockingly said, then he suddenly pulled me into a tight hug. I can hear the loud noise coming from the bottle he was holding on earlier being thrown somewhere

"Baby! You're here!! You're finally here!!" He repeatedly said he sounded like he couldn't believe that I'm here.

"I'm here, babe!! I'm here!!" I said to him.

We continue to hug each other for I don't know how long.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Damon and I are currently here in a room in this condo unit. I already finish fixing him and changing his clothes. He looks so weak that he couldn't even lift his arms for me to be able to remove his shirt. I already told him everything about my brother and why do I have to leave him!!

We are currently lying here in bed. I'm lying with him while my head is rested on his chest, and his arms is encircled on my body. We are just feeling this moment, this warmth, and this love. Tears are flowing from both of our eyes because even though we are together now, we know that we cannot continue to be like this. Not anymore

"I'm really sorry for saying those awful words to you, babe!! I didn't know what I should do at that time, that all I can think about is that I need to broke up with you no matter what. I have no other choice. I'm really sorry!!" I said to him, trying not to burst my tears more.

"I can't lose you again, baby!! I can't lose you again!! Please tell me what I can do to fix this!! Do you want me to drop on my knees to beg you, brother? I will do it. I can do everything. Please don't leave me again." I felt him hugging me tighter. I can't help but cry more. It really hurts to see him like this, and to hear him beg is worst!!

"I'm so sorry, Babe!! But we can't!! I love you so much but we can't!! I can't be selfish with you and continue to hurt my brother!! I love him more than how much I love myself. I'm really sorry for not being able to choose you!! I'm really sorry!! I don't want to lose you, but I don't have a choice!! I love you so much, but I can't continue to fight for you, especially if it will hurt the people I love beside you! I just hope someday, if it's now okay, I'm still the one for you because I know you will always be the one for me!!" I'm crying so hard already, but I'm trying not to make a sound. I don't want to alert him.

"Baby! What should I do!! I don't think I can pull through without you!! I was hurt so many times before, but this is the worst. I love you so much!! I love you so much!! You are always going to be the one. God!! Please don't leave me again, baby!! Please, I'm begging you!! Please baby!! Please stay!" He is crying so hard already, but I'm trying not to look at him. I don't want to give up and choose to stay. I can't.

"I'm really sorry, babe!! I'm really sorry!! Please promise me that you will never do this again!! Please promise me that you will not neglect yourself ever again!! I don't want to see you be hurt like this anymore, especially if it's because of me! I will keep blaming myself. I will be hurt!! Please babe! Please promise me!!" I started to beg him. I really need to make sure that he was going to be okay. I need him to be okay. He is not answering me; instead, he was just crying so hard

"Please promise me, babe!!" I asked him this time. I lifted my head to look at him. He looked at me with those eyes that looked like they were begging me to stay.

Please stop looking at me like that, babe!! Please!!

"I.Pr.omi.se." It took a while for him to say because he was crying so hard. I tried to look away to stop myself from crying more. I need to be store with this.

"You'll come back to me, right?? After your brother finally is okay with us. Will you come back to me? You will choose me again, right??" He asked me. I just looked at him for a while. I shook my head before answering

"I don't know, babe!! I don't know what will happen to us in the future. It would be best if you didn't linger in a promise. I want you to continue living your life as you wanted it to. Maybe someday, we are going to meet again, and we are still in love with each other, maybe that time it's is now okay for us to be together, but for now, I can't promise you anything, Damon!! I just can't!!" I saw him closes his eyes, trying to stop himself from crying, but his eyes just keep on flowing tears.

" I love you, baby!! You are the only one I have ever love like this. I love you from the moment I saw you until my last breath here on in this world; it will always be you!! I love you so much!!" He said to me while looking at me straight in the eyes.

"I love you so much too, Damon! I love you!!" I said to him, then I went close to his face and kissed him. I kissed him for the very last time. This is the kiss that I will cherish my whole life. It was a solemn but painful kiss. He was about to wrap his hands around my neck, but I pulled myself away from him. I can't continue to give him false hope.

I quickly get up from bed, and for the last time, I looked at him. He looked so hurt and sad because he knows what I'm about to do again. I smiled at him for the last time then speak

"I love you so much, babe!! I will cherish what we had for the rest of my life, may it be short, but it is meaningful for me. I love you and goodbye!! Damon!! I'm really sorry!!"

AND WITH THAT I STARTED TO RUN AWAY FROM HIM!!

Again!!!

To be continued

Waanjai MJORA

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

32.6K 1.6K 20
Ohm is his brother's bestfriend and it's natural for Fluke to be close with him. Ohm is his first crush or should he say first love? But most people...
83.7K 4.5K 20
"Still Pretending" Highest ranking no. 1 Story written by: Luna๐ŸŒœ Started: January 10, 2021 Ended: February 23, 2021 Mew and Gulf are policemen. The...
3.6K 85 12
When the Bad Batch is tasked with capturing a bounty, their lives are turned upside down when they discover the truth of who the bounty is. This disc...
180K 18.5K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...