Raven (Fred x oc)

By belle_kafer

My name is Valerie Black and Sirius Black is my father, but I don't remember him. You see, he was taken away... More

1. Brains, Charm, Fire, and Mischeif
2. Escaped
3. The Black Name
4. Again
5. Family Relations
6. Newspapers and Boggarts
7. Ramifications and Voices
8. Cat and Mouse
9. Hogsmeade
10. Torn and Mended
11. Pre-Game Traditions
12. Badgers and Lions
13. Accusations
14. Christmas
15. Arguments
16. Eagles and Lions
17. Tall Tales
18. Nerves
19. Lions and Snakes
20. End of Term and All that it Entails
21. Rats!
22. Schoolboy Grudge
23. Truth and Justice
24. Explosion
25. Turning Time
26. The Conclusion
27. Explinations
28. Loose Ends
29. Resettling
30. Ton-Tongue Toffee
31. The Mystery of the Lack of a Quidditch Captain
32. Reconnecting
33. The Sensitive Nature of Money
34. The Quidditch World Cup
35. Death Eaters
36. He's Coming
37. Back Again
38. N.E.W.T. Classes
39. Something Not Right
40. Raven
41. Une Surprise
42. Happy Birthday
43. The First Task
44. The Yule Ball
45. The Ring
46. Changes for the Purpler
47. Psychometry
48. Spiritual Mediumship
49. The Third and Final Task Preparations
50. Force Field Generation
51. A Little Dose of Fear
52. Spirits
53. Trauma
54. Summer Pains
55. Grimmaud Place
Sequel
56. Potter Temper
57. He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
58. She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Remembered
59. Bewitched
60. Disillusion
61. Fears
62. Back Again
63. The Story of that Night
64. Umbi- Oop, I Can't Say That
65. Emotions and Quidditch
66. Toxic Masculinity
67. Rough on the Pitch
68. Loss of Quidditch, Loss of Safety
69. Gain
70. Lions and Serpents
71. Animosity
72. Guilt
73. Chocolate Oatmeal Biscuits
74. Escaped
75. Chiaroscuro
76. Soon to be Parted
78. Lions and Eagles
79. Foreboding
80. Loss
81. Connections and What's to Come
82. Summer Break
83. Mid-Summer
84. A Moment You'll Never Forget
85. Back Again, Grown-Up Addition
86. The Dragon Falls Further and Further Away
87. The Dragon Steps to the Path of Fire
88. The Dragon Takes His Firsts Steps on the Fire
89. Lions and Snakes
90. The Sickly Dragon
91. Navidad
92. Badgers and Lions
93. The Dragon's River of Blood
94. The Raven's Dreams
95. Moonlight, Dark Curly Hair, Fangs, Blood, and the Figure
96. The End of a Book That Took a Hundred-Fifteen Years to Write
A/N
97. Too Much Potter
98. Forgetting
New Story!
99. Black-Wealsey
100. Second Wedding
101. Calm Before the Storm
The Siren's Call (A Draco Malfoy Fanfiction)
102. Bondage
103. Frozen
104. Stories, Snatchers, and Mushrooms
105. Crucio
106. Plot-Twist
107. The Dragon Living in Fear
108. Andromeda Tonks
109. Home
110. The Dragon Calls to the Dragoness
111. An Escape
112. Pain
113. Shock and Delight
114. Orphaned
115. Hope
Epilogue
Uncontrolled (Remus Lupin x oc)
Disgraced of the House of Black

77. Until We Meet Again, Luv

2.2K 55 5
By belle_kafer

"Take over the world, guys," I said, hugging George. Giving Fred a kiss, I said, "Don't forget me out there in the big, glamourous world."

"We could never forget you," George said.

"Well then, see you all soon," I said, parting from them.

When the sounds of screams and yells echoed through the halls of the castle, I smiled sadly, my heart sinking in my chest at the thought of this being the last time. I was one of the first to begin the crowd soon-to-be surrounding Fred and George standing before their swamp. A sizable crowd had gathered by the time Umbridge arrived, shouting, "So! So, you think it amusing to turn a school corridor into a swamp, do you?"

"Pretty amusing, yeah," Fred said cheekily, winking in my direction. I bit my lip, holding back a laugh as I gave him an affectionate grin.

"I've got the form, Headmistress," Flinch said, shuffling through the crowd towards her. "I've got the forms and the whips waiting. Oh, let me do it now."

My smile fell and my eyes widened in horror as Umbridge replied, "Very good, Argus. You two are about to learn what happens to wrongdoers in my school."

"You know what?" Fred replied. "I don't think we are." Turning to George, he said, "George, I think we've outgrown full-time education."

"Yeah, I've been feeling that way myself," George replied.

"Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?" Fred said.

"Definitely," George agreed.

Together, they raised their wands and shouted, "Accio brooms!" Once they showed up, the twins grabbed their brooms and took off.

Fred called, "We won't be seeing you."

"Yeah, don't bother keeping in touch," George replied.

"STOP THEM!" Umbridge shrieked.

"Give her hell from us, Peeves," Fred added. Peeves saluted him just before they took off. Blowing a kiss in my direction, Fred called, "Until we meet again, Luv."

"So long and farewell, babe!" I called, waving.

The next few days were some of the most peculiar days of my life. To address the elephant of this current plotline, Fred and George were gone. Both my boyfriend and one of my best friends with whom I had never spent a day at Hogwarts without. For another, immediately after they disappeared, Umbridge had found me in the crowd and forced me into her office.

I smirked at the broom-sized holes in her door. Trembling in anger, she shoved me into one of the chairs opposite her desk. I smirked, crossing my legs and staring her down. "Yes, Headmistress?" I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"You had something to do with this!" she shrieked.

Still smirking, I countered, "I didn't, actually. This was all Fred and George."

"Sure it was," she snapped, stalking toward me. "Tell me the truth or so help me I will curse it out of you."

Glaring at me, she yelled, "Mr. Filch!" He came stumbling angrily into the room, still clutching a pair of whips in his hand. Clenching my jaw, I raised my chin, trying to keep my features neutral and unafraid. "Do what you want with her." My eyes widened as he grabbed onto my arm and pulled me to my feet.

Scoffing, I spat, "You're such a bitch."

"Detention, Ms. Black," she thundered, grabbing hold of one of the whips herself. "A week."

An hour later, I painfully left her office, crying out in pain every time I moved. I stopped outside the common room, unsure if I wanted anyone to know what had happened. I would've just blocked it, but I knew I'd rather suffer than let her know I have the ring. Making my decision, I pointed my wand at my robes and muttered, "Reparo." Once the cuts in the fabric had sealed, I went inside.

A few people tried to talk to me, but I merely walked on to my dorm.

By the time Saturday had come, I was a mess of scars as well as the words 'I must not cause trouble' cut into my hand. "Hey Dad," I said, sitting down gingerly.

"Raven, are you hurt?" he exclaimed, sitting down next to me. He instantly noticed my hand and stared at it in horror for a moment before looking at me in horror. Then his expression shifted like the gears in his head were turning. Then they clicked into place.

"Dad," I exclaimed warningly. "No. Don't do anything. It's not worth it, Dad."

"She hurt you, Raven!" he thundered, getting to his feet.

"Dad!" I cried, getting to my feet as well. I groaned, steadying myself against the table before stepping towards him again. "Dad, you're only going to make it worse if you do anything. For all you know, that's why she did all this, to try and prove if I have contact with you."

"All this?" he repeated. "There's more?"

"Nothing I can't handle," I replied. Leaning back against the counter, I admitted, "I'm almost tempted to pull a Fred and George and just leave at this point, but I can't do that."

"Raven, what else did she do?" Dad demanded.

I stared at him for a moment before admitting, "She made use of her new approval for whipping."

"WHAT?" he shouted. I flicked my wand, locking the door to the kitchen and stole his wand.

"Dad, don't do anything," I insisted, catching his wand from the air. "I can handle this."

"How?" he retorted.

Smirking, I said, "I may or may not have a few tricks up my sleeve." Giving him a harsh look, I asked, "Can you trust me to handle it, Dad?"

Reluctantly, he said, "I will step back on one condition."

"What's that?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You tell Professor McGonagall," he insisted.

"Fine," I agreed. "I should probably get back then. I'll need time to sneak into her office. Also, don't send any letters. Umbridge is having people read through them before we get to them."

"I'll keep that in mind," he said. "Let me know if you need anything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 180 15
But when the redhead smiled instead, I knew I had found what I was looking for all these years. Someone that accepted me for who I was. A real friend.
1.3M 47.7K 53
Discontinued "How does it feel to be the daughter of such an influential celebrity?" "Influential? The man practically only came...
5.2K 159 9
Have you ever wondered what Sirius Black was thinking upon meeting Harry Potter for the first time after escaping Azkaban, how Remus Lupin reacted to...
18.6K 817 33
ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ⁱ'ᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ⁿᵒʷ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ⁱ'ᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ...