Bow Down To The King (Complet...

By lilly910200

Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong - A business elite. He is a mind reader (he doesn't know himself why). He is v... More

Prolouge
Ch : 1 Thank you, Lucifer
Ch : 2 Let me help Traip
Ch : 3 Don't do it, Mew
Ch : 4 No, it is not okay
Ch : 5 Tell me what can I do ?
Ch : 6 You won't hurt me, ever
Ch : 7 I will protect you with my life
Ch : 8 Best friend my...
Ch : 9 Will everything be okay ?
Ch : 10 Let's have some fun, babe
Ch : 11 Everything's just.. perfect
Ch : 12 What have you done, Mew
Ch : 13 So much for wanting Gulf
Ch : 14 Till my last breath
Ch : 15 I am very lucky
Ch : 16 A little more trust
Ch : 17 I am sorry
Ch : 18 As I love you too much
Ch : 19 Calm before the storm
Ch : 20 Why don't you tell me?
Ch : 21 We can never be normal
Ch : 22 Until I breath
Ch : 23 Just like this time
Ch : 24 This will be fun
Ch : 25 I don't know
Ch : 26 Am I ready ?
Ch : 27 Decision
Ch : 28 Let's skip work
Ch : 29 They are too many
Ch : 30 Little did I know
Ch : 31 Who am I
Ch : 32 Now, it's your time
Ch : 33 Too much trust
Ch : 34 It's not normal
Ch : 36 I agree
Ch : 37 It doesn't matter
Ch : 38 Mate-ring
Ch : 39 This looks familiar
Ch : 40 There is no hope
Ch : 41 He is gone
Ch : 42 We don't deserve this
Ch : 43 It's all been a lie
Ch : 44 Let the show begin
Ch : 45 And I slept
Ch : 46 The reason
Ch : 47 We will find each other
Ch : 48 It will never be the same
Ch : 49 Not again
Ch : 50 They found each other
Ch : 51 Gulf Kanawut, please
Ch : 52 My home

Ch : 35 Love me if you know

1.4K 125 34
By lilly910200

Mew-Pov

We spent the whole day working, flirting, making love, watching movies. Gulf's taste in movies is unique. He likes comedies and action. When I like romantic. But it doesn't matter when we end up having sex everytime or end up sleeping in each other's arms.

Just like now, we slept throughout the movie. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw both of us sleeping in the home theater.

I didn't want to disturb Gulf so I carried him to our room.

Tomorrow is a big day for us. All the heavenly creatures want to 'see' the human that captured the devil's heart.

I hope nothing would go wrong, even though it's not like I will let something go wrong. But still, I am worried.

I tucked Gulf in the bed and layed beside him. He is sleeping so soundly. Like he doesn't care about what happens in the outer world as long as both of us are together.

I caressed his face and placed a dew strands of hair behind his small, cute ear. I can never get tired of watching him sleep.

He goes through so much because of me. He is already tired. We have go through a long way. How would we go further if we are already tired? He is so strong that he understands and accepts the supernatural mess I pit him in everytime.

I honestly hit a jackpot in meeting him. I wonder how in the hell did his company suffered a big loss? I mean, he is.. great in business. He shouldn't have made such mistake. Then what did happen? Are we missing something?

Its too late to think about heavy topics now. It's always the mood nowadays.

"If you continue to support me by loving me.. I promise, my love. I will make you experience heaven on earth. Just.. keep loving me." I said softly.

I kissed his lips lightly and then his forehead. He smiled a little in his sleep.

I guess you know my touch and feel it even when you are unconscious. "Sleep well, my love. Tomorrow will be.. hard."

And I also closed my eyes.

Gulf-Pov

"What do you mean by I might get depressed?" I asked as we sat on the dining table for breakfast.

"I mean that.. you will be the only human in the room. I will protect you at all cost, don't doubt that. But still, you have to keep your mind-reading at rest. They are all manipulative." Mew said as he gave me my meal which he cooked.

"I thought they are.. angels." They aren't supposed to be manipulative, right?

"They are. And they will do every thing in their power to make you feel that you are out of the place or more like to make you feel that you don't belong there." He is not helping me.

"Good thing I have protection spell, right?" I gulped.

"Yes, of course. I will not let anything happen to you anyways." He smiled.

"I am so fucking nervous." I spoke my heart.

"You don't have to be. They will like you. Don't worry, my love. Even if they don't, it doesn't matter."

"I feel like I am meeting my lover's family." I tapped nervously on the table.

He laughed and took my hand in his.

"Oh, they will love you. I am sure they will accept you fully in the family. If they don't, I promise I will never leave you. We will run away."

He said and kept laughing through it.

"Stop mocking me, fucker. You are not helping." I threw the spoon at him but he caught it in a second with his two fingers.

"Alright, Gulfie. Listen to me, I don't give two shits about what they think. Does it conclude everything?" He asked kissing my knuckle.

I nodded. "I guess."

"By the way, what theme is the party?" I asked taking a bite of my food.

"Masquerade ball."

"Again?"

"Gulf, the one we attended, it was not ours. We are throwing this one."

"Basically, you are throwing." I reminded him.

"The same thing." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay. So what about the outfits?" I asked.

"The stylist and everything is ready. Seriously, babe. You just sit idol, I will manage everything." He got up from his sit and kissed my on the forehead.

"Are you finished? Give me your plate." He said already taking it.

"Hmm. Thank you." I crossed my arms to my chest and started thinking. I mean, overthinking.

What are the odds that I will die tonight? I mean, there are so many supernatural and shit. Do I need to get prepared ?

Will I meet anyone new? Mew better stick with me the entire time or I will kick his ass.

"Stop stressing and go shower, my love." He said drying his hands.

"You already finished doing plates?"

"Hmm. Go on. I will join you in a minute." He said and went to make a call it seemed.

"Alright." I got up and went to shower.

After we both got cleaned, we still have some time before we get ready.

Sex wasn't an option as I am not willing to limp in front of all the angels.

We layed on the bed cuddling while watching movie. Not exactly watching it, more like enjoying each other's warmth.

"Mew, have you.. slept with Leila?" I suddenly asked catching him off guard.

He didn't say anything and kept calm texture. He didn't say anything for a long time. So I asked again.

"C'mon. I thought we were past hiding things from each other." I kissed his face in sensual way.

He turned his head and kissed me on the lips. Hard and deep. His tongue made it's way in my mouth and rubbed with tongue.

We sucked each other's tongues and mouths till we couldn't breath. I pulled out for catching some air and smiled.

"Distracting me before answering?" I smiled.

"Kind of." He also smiled and kissed me again.

"Okay, now tell me." I rested my forehead on his cheek.

"Yes. I slept with her. Two times. One time the night before I got kicked out and second time when she got banned from earth." He said.

"Why didn't you continue your relation with her on earth? She came to meet you before she got banned, right?" I asked with so much interest.

"I didn't want those memories with me on earth. I started a new life here. If I continued the relationship, I wouldn't be able to move on." He explained.

"Do you regret it? Not enjoying your time with her while she was able to meet you?"

He thought for some time.

"If you asked me this question at that time, I would have said.. I regret it with my whole being. But now I don't." He smiled at me. I knew what he meant.

He has me now.

"You must have loved her so much, huh?" I asked, not feeling even a little threatened.

He chuckled.

"I did. So much."

"I want to meet her. I don't know why, but she is.. like.. attracting me to talk to her. I already adore her so much."

I genuinely feel comfort and so much calmness talking about her. I know Mew loved her so much but still I don't feel uncomfortable. Is it something unnatural? Or is it just that our love is much stronger than before?

"C'mon, my love. Be a little jealous na~" Mew whined.

I laughed resting my head on his chest. I kissed the area near his nipple.

"I am not jealous. I won't be. If she was allowed to come on earth, she would come tonight, right?" I asked.

"Yes, she would."

"But you know, Mew.. if she was allowed her.. we wouldn't be here in the first place."

I finally felt a little tingling in my heart. I guess I am not as strong as I thought. What would have happened if she was in Mew's life?

"I don't think so. We met because of fate. Even if she was here, I still would have found you, loved you."

"If I didn't know that you cannot lie, I would have beat you for spamming nonsense." I smiled.

"It is what it is, my love. Why would you think about 'what ifs' ?"

"Hmm. You are right. I shouldn't think about the things that is not present." I said rubbing my face on his bare chest.

"That's good." He said ruffling my hair.

"Do something. I want to meet her." I said.

"I am trying." I immediately looked up at him and faced him.

He laughed seeing my expressions.

"Now you feel threatened, my love?" He said rubbing our noses together.

"Of course not! I am surprised that you are trying to bring Leila to earth. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because even if I am trying. I am failing miserably. So it doesn't matter whether I tell you or not."

"It does! You have to tell me when you do something big like this!" I cannot believe him. He didn't say anything. It's nor fair. Are we back to square one?

"I am sorry, babe. I promise to tell you everything from now on. I didn't make any progress that's why I didn't tell you. If I did, I would have told you, obviously."

Yes, that's something I trust him for that.

"Hmm. Good. Tell me everything. Tell me even if you buy a pen, chocolate or tell me even if you go to washroom." I demanded.

"Fine. Fine. I will. Don't stress your mind too much." He poked my head.

"What did you say, why Leila is banned from earth?" I asked.

"I never told you. How can you know?" He rolled his eyes.

"So say it now."

"Umm.. where to start? Angels without their powers cannot roam on earth. So basically, she lost it. So she cannot come here."

"How?" I asked further.

"A deal I made went wrong. It wasn't my fault neither angel Leila's. She went to the people we made deal with, for the payment. We used to do this together back then."

"What happened then?"

He looked down and started playing with his thumb finger ring. His thumb ring, I never saw him without it. He always wears it. No matter what. It's always with him.

Remind me to ask about it after this.

"Then.. angel came to me crying and said.. some human medium, transferred her powers to some other human."

I saw everything in his mind that happened. Every memory. I saw the humans that made the deal, I saw the human that Leila's power transferred.

I saw.. everything.

"H.. how can this happen?"

"She didn't go in the details as we were parting, she was slowly going to heaven and it was a.. painful.. goodbye. For forever."

He became silent for some time. He blinked a few times and looked at me. He smiled a little for my sake.

I saw his last goodbye in his mind too.

"Leila.. please tell me.. what's happening.." Mew asked her but she kept crying.

"I am sorry, Mew.. I don't know.. but I feel like I am going.. forever." Leila cried.

"NO.. NO.. Please please please.. don't.. go. At least tell me something.. anything. Please don't go.." Mew also strated crying. He tried to grab her hand but he couldn't.

"Mew.. I love you.. I know you don't love me anymore.. but still.. I hope we can meet again." She is far up in the sky now.

"I promise you, Angel.. I will meet you again." Mew wiped his tears. And made an ultimate goal in his mind. To punish the one that made all this happen.

Mew sat on the ground watching her go. Not able to do anything. He didn't cry anymore after that.

He knew what he needs to do and he started searching for the human.. like a madman.

"It's alright.. continue when you feel okay." I caressed his face.

"All I know that.. I have to find that human, that has her powers. I don't know who was the human medium. I don't know the human who has the powers. I even don't know that human's age..

I don't know anything. I am still searching him or her. It all happened because of them. That greedy, filthy, disgusting human stole her powers..

I cannot bring justice to Angel.. I have no clue what happened between Leila and the humans we made deal with. But.. all I know that.. this incident made me hate humans till now.. I lost angel Leila because of them..

I can not even express how much I hate them. They are piece of shit. Because of them.. I can't meet her. I suffered 20 years because of it.."

Both of our eyes filled with tears as he finished saying his pain. I guess, it's the first time he is opening his heart entirely.

"Mew.. what if you find that human someday?" I asked. Please say something good.

"I will kill them without a second thought. That way, the powers will be returned to Angel Leila and she can finally come here. Beside I don't give a fuck about any human besides you. Even less this person, the person I hate the most.. without seeing them, without knowing them.. I hate them with my whole heart and trust me when I say.. when the devil hates, he never shows mercy." Mew smiled evil at the end.

I rolled my eyes. Drama king. He is a baby. I still got goosebumps.

"So.. you will kill that human instantly?"

"No way.. I will make them suffer, torture in hell, make his life living hell, then slowly kill them. I won't let them die easily. Just let me find them first. You will see." He grinned again.

"No thanks. I don't want to see." I said. I gulped.

"You don't stress about these things, my love. You just stay focused on tonight ball." He kissed my lips.

I kissed back for sometime.

"Mmhmm.. you are tasty.." I said absent-minded. He smiled against my lips and licked it.

"You too. And babe?" He caught my attention.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for listing to me. It felt good sharing this with you. I felt a weight lifted of my chest."

"Anytime, Mew. You can share anything with me.. without caring about anything.." I said honestly.

"Oh.. I love you so much, Gulf. So damn much.. you are my everything.. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you." He squeezed me hard.

"I love you, Mew.. so much.."

I heard him snoring a little on my head.

I hope you still love me.. if my hunch is correct.

As I thought about it, tears stormed down my face. I cried and cried..

Please love me if what I think is true..

I don't have any questions now. Not even one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.6K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...
141K 5.5K 16
A young bodyguard named Mew Suppasit, who seeks revenge to take back his family possessions. An extremely rich kid who doesn't know how to take care...
20.3K 1.3K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
332K 15.1K 71
"Are you forcing me to choose, Mew Davis?" Mew turned around and gave him an eerie smile, "Of course. Life is full of choices..." "Fine. I'm happy to...